Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Marina S.
Marina S.
I've been a fan of Law & Order: SVU for as long as I can remember. It's very interesting and entertaining. And come on who doesn't like a good crime fighting show? I know I do .
Callan G.
Callan G.
Munster, IN
Law & Order SVU is my favorite of all the Law & Order shows!! I've been watching this show for years and it continues to get better and better!! The actors are all amazing too!!
Kim P.
Kim P.
Trenton, OH
I tape every episode and watch in my free time. I love how the characters mesh together. Some of the story lines are very deep. The bad guys are all so creepy. Such good acting
Blaine M.
Blaine M.
Amarillo, TX
Oct. 5, 2016, 3:43 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law and Order: Special Victims Unit is a good series. Similar to Criminal Minds, NCIS, and CSI. I don't watch cable TV too often, but when I do, its usually one of those series
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Dallas, TX
Great cast, they really touch on hot topics and issues in society today. They take real news stories and apply them to episodes, which gets you more invested in the story line.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Oct. 2, 2016, 1:07 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My favorite show , i love love svu ...its a great show with awesome story's. Ive seen all the seasons and theres about 20 something seasons i believe. I recommen it to everyone
Lily E.
Lily E.
Linwood, NJ
Sept. 22, 2016, 11:57 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I will never ever get old of this show. This will always keep me engaged and you can never predict the ending. I am obsessed with the characters in the show more than anything.
Desiree M.
Desiree M.
Los Angeles, CA
This show is the BEST! It catches your attention a lot! and it loke amazes you and get ls you kinda confuse in some episodes but i do recommend for you guys to watch this show!

Chaunyce D.
Chaunyce D.
Another show I stopped watching once a main character left. I caught up on Netflix and I enjoyed the episodes with the new characters. Part of me wishes Stabler would return :(
Shelley  G.
Shelley G.
Oct. 2, 2016, 3:03 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I like the suspense in this show and the actors are good actors. I don't watch it often but when I do I enjoy it. I really don't enjoy watching crime shows a lot but this is ok
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?