Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Winsted, CT

I love this show! I watch it all the time, I love when they have the marathons on tv. My favorite actor is Christopher Melony he's so funny. It has great actors. I would recommend this show
kaitlyn m.
kaitlyn m.
Bath, PA

This is my favorite show, hands down. I have seen every episode of every season and still continue to watch over and over again. I can binge for hours of the show and never get tired of it.
Maranda P.
Maranda P.
Lyons, GA

I love the stories on this show. It always keeps me watching and paying attention. There is always something that relates to real life. It also has great actors. I would recommend watching.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.

This show is one of the only shows that i can watch reruns over and over and still enjoy them. Crime, mystery, and drama. Wonderful cast and characters make this show hard to stop watching.
Marcie K.
Marcie K.
Beaver Falls, PA

Um don't let little kids watch this. TV appropriate s3x and violence, but s3x and violence none-the-less. That being said, this has been one of my favorite TV shows since elementary school.
Moni S.
Moni S.
Grove City, OH

I love law and order svu. I love how the detectives make it seems so realistic. Great actors! Every episode has it's own twist and I always have to watch until the end to see it all unravel
Sara R.
Sara R.
Taylor, PA

Law and Order: SVU is a great police drama with a fantastic cast. You really connect with the characters despite the sometimes uncomfortable but relevant issues being addressed in the show.
ABC A.
ABC A.
Winter Park, FL

What is there to NOT love about SVU?! I've been watching this show for what seems like forever! Crime and drama that is so closely connected to real life events, it keeps you on your toes.
Valentina P.
Valentina P.

With its countless episodes have caught me, the variety of cases the story that everyone hides, the people behind the crimes. I love these real-world stories that show us how the world is.
Martine K.
Martine K.
Huntington Beach, CA

Out of all of the law & order, SVU has and always will be my favorite one. The stories are always super interesting and it's even more fun to watch when you know it's based on true events.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now