BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Sylvan C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I like this show! I like most crime drama shows but they do tend to get a little repetitive. They always have some victim and they try to catch the offender and always do.
Iyndsay I.
been watching from the beginning, LOVE LOVE LOVE Benson and Stabler. I am so happy this is still on the air and that I can watch old episodes anytime I want. Great series.
Alora R.
Terre Haute, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I LOVE THIS SHOW. My phone notification ringtone is even based off of this show. I have seen every episode and then re-watched them. Just seems to be one of those shows you either watch or don't watch. I definitely suggest you watch.
Teressa L.
Fort Myers, FL
Love this show... Even the old episodes...Always look forward to my Wednesday night viewing of this show on my local NBC channel...Great actors...My favorite is Mariska Hargarthy (who played Olivia)...For me it is a must Watch!!!!
Jennifer O.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite shows! I instantly fell for the characters and love the relationship that each one has with one another. I have to admit that I miss Stabler, but it's picked up amazingly in the last few seasons without him.
Shay A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show much. Me and my mother love to watch the marathons of this show on Saturday's. The tv show is written so well and all the episodes are really interesting!
Tiasia P.
Brooklyn, NY
I watch law & order SvU because I've always loved law. I studied law in college and it just excites me to watch & try to solve the cases in my own. I just love the weekends when they do back to back episodes of law & order my fav
Bea Joy d.
Hercules, CA
Law and order is my favorite show!!!! I really like how they work hard together to dix the prblem. everybody is a good actor and i love the, so much especially benson and fin. my favorite scene is everything, love this show so much.
L I.
Baton Rouge, LA
!!! I LOVE LOVE LAW AND ORDER. I probably have seen every single episode!! Literally . I love this show it keeps me glued to the TV this show will neverrrrr get old evfn if I have watxhed it a billion times I watch this with my dad.
jessica m.
This show is a classic and it is still amazing. What's great about this show is that with the story lines it doesn't matter whether or not you watch it in order. Even if you catch a random episode it is still interesting to watch.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?