Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Ashley A.
Ashley A.

I could watch this straight through with no breaks. No restrictions, no obstacles, it definitely causes for you to self evaluate and to be critical of the environment around you.
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Northridge, CA

I have been watching this show for years. I'm hooked. They keep up on current events. A lot of the episodes are based on actual cases. If may be too serious and graphic for some.
Myranda C.
Myranda C.
Uniontown, PA

My favorite show to watch on netflix when I'm by myself. Some episodes have a story that continues whereas others will only last an episode. Its a great show and really addictive!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.

I can proudly say that I've seen every episode ever aired! And I still continue to watch re runs! The storylines are so real and it keeps you on your feet for the entire episode!
Colleen M.
Colleen M.

There's a reason why everyone and their mother watches this show: it will wrap you up in it and never let you go. Beware if you haven't seen an episode before, you'll get hooked!
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.

It's a great show. It's based on ever daughter life situation. Makes me feel like I can be a SVU detective. I feel like I know what to do if I find my self in a similar situation
Luisana H.
Luisana H.

I love this program from the beginning to the end, each episode leaves you wanting to see another. The actors do an excellent job, and the plot of each episode is something epic.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Alma , Mi

This is one of my few favorite shows. My roommate and I actually will sit down and talk about where we are. We both started to watch the seasons again because we love it so much!
Kiki J.
Kiki J.
Hampton, VA

Have been watching all the Law & Order's for years but this one is my favorite out of all of them. From the cast to the headlines that they show on there, it keeps me dragged in.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Las Vegas

This show is timeless! And it just keeps getting better! Every episode is a different case and a different story which follows the agents of the special victims unit of the NYPD.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now