Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Casey B.
Casey B.
Laurel, MS

If you want a reason to be mad then this is the show for you. It will leave you either oddly satisfied with the results of the court hearing or wanting to tear someone's head off.
Riannon B.
Riannon B.
Cleveland, TN

The best show on TV. There is a reason this show has been around as long as it has, because it is awesome. The characters have such depth and the storylines are really intriguing.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Hampton, VA

I have been watching Law & Order: SUV for a couple of years now and I think it is a great show. I love the suspense of the show. It is a very good crime show. I watch it everyday.
Kathy D.
Kathy D.
Murrysville, PA

Consistently best show that is my Netflix go-to. I've been following all seasons and have learned so many facts from here! The cast keeps changing though and I still miss Elliott.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.

I binge watched this on Netflix for hours on end. Sometimes there are two or three episodes in a row that connect to eachother and those are my favorites because it's like a movie
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Rohnert Park, CA

This is my boyfriend and I's favorite show. We have been waiting for it to come back on Netflix and we could watch it all day. It is very thrilling as well as some comedic relief.
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Moonachie, NJ

Obsessed with Law and Order SVU! Sargent Benson is my girl! She's so bad A**! I got addicted on Netflix and now I can't put it down! If you need something to Bing watch, watch SVU
amber o.
amber o.

If you love Criminal Minds and crime genre TV shows it's honestly amazing. Definitely recommend if you're not faint hearted it can be very devastating, the stories are really sad.
Emma W.
Emma W.
Yorktown Heights, NY

It's my go-to show. It's always on somewhere. The acting is incredible and over the course of 17 seasons, Ive fallen in love with so many characters and am invested in their lives
felicia j.
felicia j.

This is my all time favorite show i can literally watch it all day everyday the actors and stories are so intrigueing it keeps u on your feet i never fall asleep when my svu is on
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?