Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kristine H.
Kristine H.
Severn, MD

One of the oldest, but really good crime shows. They are very realistic and I like the characters in the show. I don't think there are other shows similar to these that can beat SVU. Of all law and order series, I liked SVU the best. Not all episodes have a solid ending, some of them are open-ended which arent my favorites, but they are still good
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

Watching Law and Order SVU is a favorite pastime of mine where my aunts, cousins and brother I would all watch this show with my grandma. It was full of mystery and intellect and also showed what the world was capable of if not careful. I've attempted before to watch all the seasons on Netflix but have not quite caught up. Seriously love this show
Aneyssa G.
Aneyssa G.

I just recently started watching SVU and it is basically all I watch now. Anytime it is on TV I'm watching it. I love the stories how they have the same plot more or less but are also very different. The stories are pretty sad because it's something that happens in real life. If you don't like special victim stories then this isn't a show for you.
Violga R.
Violga R.
Providence, RI

I've been watching this show for many many years. I feel like some of the old episodes were kind of predictable. I still like it and like all the drama, but I hate when I can tell what's happening next. Alot of the original cast isn't there, which it took some getting used to but, I don't find it life changingly annoying. ( yes, I made up a word)
Katie M.
Katie M.
Highland Heights, KY

This is my favorite Netflix binge watching show. Sooooo many seasons. It can get you through a long winter. The more recent episodes have gone downhill without the dynamic duo of Stabler and Benson together. I also feel like they are grasping for straw and pulling in every headline they can transform into a show, but I love it and am a loyal fan.
Dee V.
Dee V.

I enjoy watching Law and Order SVU. It's a pretty good T.V. series for those who like crime solving action. I just simply like trying to figure out who the bad guys are and how the stories are going to end. I would definitely recommend anyone who likes a surprised ending to watch this because not all the endings in each episode is a happy ending.
Katy B.
Katy B.

I'm obsessed with this show. I have a degree in Forensics, so sometimes I have a hard time watching procedural cop shows. SVU is one of the few shows that doesn't make me cringe. They're not 100% accurate, but they do a good job of making sure most of it is good. Some things wouldn't work for TV if they did them how they were supposed to be done.
Christine H.
Christine H.
TUJUNGA, CA

Really a great show with great messages. I've resumed watching this show and I am enjoying it again. It got a bit formulaic for me for awhile but then I started missing it and started watching again. As usual, the episodes are ripped from the headlines but they are changed somewhat so that the TV version doesn't quite match the real life version.
Ayannie T.
Ayannie T.

Who doesn't like Law & Order? What is there bad to say about it? Absolutely NOTHING! This show has been around for forever and I love every episode I have watched. I can't get enough of the cases, acting and there is no episode alike. You will watch one episode and you are not doing anything for the rest of your day! Great show! You will love it.
Audrey T.
Audrey T.

This is a great crime drama. It's not very 'deep', and sometimes the plot lines are predictable, but it's a great show to just watch and enjoy. The characters are believable and engaging, though sometimes the acting can get a bit hammy. I recommend to anyone looking for an easy show to watch... Although it is a bit graphic, but I'm used to that.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now