Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Iselin, NJ

I enjoy Law & order, very much. I find it deals with everyday life situations. I find they portray them well and are not insensitive as to how people would feel if this occurred in their lives. I have so many episodes that I enjoyed. This is one show that I can watch over and over again and not be disappointed. It always has my attention.
Karen G.
Karen G.
Raleigh, NC

I will always watch this show for as long as its on air. The stories it tells are extremely important. This is the show that inspired me to go into law and become a prosecutor. It was sad to lose stabler and Amaro but the show continues to be great and have purpose. I do hate when it gets into personal storylines, but every show has that.
Catherine D.
Catherine D.
Hixson, TN

Never a dull moment, sometimes a tear jerker, always praying it will never happen to you or someone you know. The actors make every episode so very real and hold your attention. Definitely one that I wait to see every week. I like that it changes every week, so if you miss the week before, you really aren't following a specific storyline.
Jeneia P.
Jeneia P.

I haven't really watched any new episodes. But let me tell you SVU is my favorite Law & Order. If you don't know this already I guess your just going to find out but tbs play reruns of law and order SVU every morning, day, and or night sometimes I stay up till 4in the morning just to watch a show and when I wake up shows are still playing
Ja'Nae L.
Ja'Nae L.

This show is witty and it showcases the problems of sexual fiends on the streets and how hard it is to pin these criminals with these crimes. The characters are raw and unfiltered which I believe adds to the suspense and realness of this show. Ice-T is a better actor than I initially gave him credit for and u respect his role in the show
Sarah W.
Sarah W.

Law & Order SVU will always have a special place in my heart. I've been a viewer and fan for many years now. The acting isn't always the best, nor are some of the story lines. However, there is always a positive message and the writers do make attempts to relate it to real life events. It's worth looking into if you like shows like this.
Beverly T.
Beverly T.
Byesville, OH

Best cop series ever !! I love Lil ! The actors are amazing. The shows are suspenseful till the end, they always keep me guessing ! Favorite scene would be when Lil beat the man up that kidnapped her !! Everyone I know already watches this !! I heard they were thinking of not renewing Lil because she was aging,, I hope this is not true.
Lilandra M.
Lilandra M.

I have been watching SVU for years. I can watch episode after episode without getting bored. This show displays realistic scenarios and educates people at the same time. I'm a law student so i definitely find educational value in watching it. the actors are incredible and they make the show what it is. I recommend this show to everyone.
Mary F.
Mary F.
Conway, AR

I love law and order special victims unit. I think it's better than any other crime TV series it has 18 seasons in all so far and I'm ready for season 19. My favorite scene is when they are interrogating the culprits. The acting is very well done the writing is flawless. I would highly recommend the show to anyone who loves crime shows.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Raleigh, NC

This show has been on TV for an incredibly long amount of time and has been successful for the duration of that time. It's disturbing subject matter but it's also something that is interesting to most people that view television series'. We all want to know what really happens in these kinds of jobs and this gives us at least a glimpse.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?