BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Cristal R.
Phoenix, AZ
Omg! I have always been fascinated by law shows or something that has to do with criminal investigation and when I first seen this show I thought it wasn't going to be interesting or anything but I was so wrong! I fell in love with it I couldn't get enough. I would love to come home after school and watch this show over and over again. I highly recommend this show it is so fascinating and mind blowing!
Rebecca H.
Pretty good show. It showcases specialized cases in the New York area usually about the big flashy types of crimes (think sexually assault, abduction, murder). The set up of the show is pretty much the same in every show, but sometimes you get more about the main character. Overall I would recommend this show if you enjoy criminal shows, but be warned it can get triggering and a lot for some people.
Barbz L.
LOVE LOVE LOVE WITH THIS SHOW. I will forever be obsessed with the show, the content, the characters, the actors, EVERYTHING. I've been watching this show since I was around 11 and haven't stopped since. I've seen absolutely every single episode over 1000 times each. there is not ONE episode that I have missed. I can promise you that. AMAZING AMAZING SHOW. everything they stand for , I applaud ūüĎŹūüŹľūüĎŹūüŹľ
Sharlene T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I have watched this show since I was a young teenager! I have always enjoyed the story lines they come up with on every show! It is always different and interesting! I enjoy the chemistry between Detective Stabler and Olivia. I was sad when Detective Stabler left though! However, this show is truly amazing and it has managed keep up its interesting story lines for many years! Not, sure many other shows could do that!
Jessica T.
This is one of the only current shows I watch, and I've been watching it since it first came on the air! The show has really interesting stories, and I like to see the investigation side along with the law side, and how everything comes together. The cast is also great. The last few years have been a little iffy as far as plots go (still worth watching), but I'm hoping this year it picks up again.
Mackenzie B.
Richmond, VA
Okay, we all wondered if there was life after Elliot Stabler and I can definitely say that Olivia Benson has it under control! The new cast took some getting used to, but now it feels as though we've known these characters for years. The most important development of all is Olivia's progress moving up through the ranks, leading her squad, and raising her son, Noah. She is a true advocate, both on the show and in real life via the Joyful Heart Foundation. I have not missed an episode of this show! Start it today - you won't regret it.
wynne t.
I wasn't able to watch the show when the pilot aired but I always watch or catch up on the current ones and I love the show. The storylines are all very similar in that its usually about some kind of assault story but they way the characters develop and the drama and action and hard work put into the show is what makes it hard to stop watching. I love all of the characters too so that is a plus.
Abby H.
Marion, IN
Awesome show. A little humor (just like with the detectives since they spend so much time together) and a whole lot of crime and butt-kicking (figuratively--and Elliot's temper does get out of hand sometimes I suppose...). But it's such a great show--there's a reason it's been on for so long! You get pulled into the characters and soon enough, you've watched ten episodes without even realizing!
Jennifer B.
Plano, TX
I love this show--I have a bit of an obsession with crime dramas. Out of all of the crime dramas I watch, this is one of my favorites, for sure. I'm not sure why I like this show so much--my husband is creeped out by the "child molesters and rapists", but maybe I like it because people are fighting for the victims on this show.

I'm so glad that Olivia has stayed on the show, but I do miss Stabler a lot. I've had a hard time getting used to the new characters, though I think they're okay now.

I hope this show stays on the air for a long time.
Yeveta N.
Hello my loves I'm coming to you with the review on the show Law & Order SVU oh yes this is my favorite go to the crime scene slash investigating law show I love this show is very interesting and has a lot of suspense it keeps you on the edge of your seat this is something that I watch all of the time I recommend you watch an episode and you will be hooked love it love it love it thank you enjoy
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?