Add a Photo

Photos (23)
April R.
April R.
Rock Hill, SC
So many seasons and still going strong. I love Olivia and have just got my daughter hooked on the show. Great drama and suspense. Love re-watching it from the beginning on hulu.
Mikayla E.
Mikayla E.
Love this show. It's amazing and really great entertainment. It's full of action and I absolutely love it. It has lots of twists and turns and keeps you on the edge of your seat
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Love this show is so addictive. U learn a lot of good stuff u might need in the future. See that their a lot of madness in the world and always need to be aware of ur surrounding.
Lela G.
Lela G.
I could watch this show all day and shamefully I have on any occasions lol! Can't wait for the new season! It is one of the few shows that has kept me going after all this time!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Longview, TX
I liked the older episodes so much better than these newer ones. Too many continuations and dragging out the suspense. But in all a good series. Not very family friendly though.
Erin F.
Erin F.
Oct. 3, 2016, 9:27 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
SVU is one of my favorite shows, I've seen every episode more then once! I like that through the show the creators are creating awareness to what goes on when the media doesn't.
Margaret P.
Margaret P.
Ewing, NJ
I have been watching for years and it still has me intrigued. The actors are great and the storylines interesting. Other shows have come and gone but this one has stayed around.
Kari M.
Kari M.
Oct. 5, 2016, 3:08 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Been watching this show for many many years. SVU is still my ultimate favorite! Most of the actors aren't cheesy terrible cheap hired actors. That always drove me nuts on shows!
Raychil M.
Raychil M.
Sept. 21, 2016, 11:11 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I am completely obsessed with this show. I love how the cases are "coincidences" with cases of the real life but my favorites are Olivia and Stabler!!!! Best power buddies ever!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Corvallis, OR
I love watching the show I'm on season 18 and I love the progression from how they've had so many on the show to whos on there now and the crimes they solve get better each year
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?