Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Lynn, MA

Great show. Always made me want to become a detective. My favorite seasons are the ones with Elliot stabler. Love every episode, can watch them over and over without getting bored
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Hampton, VA

I have been watching Law & Order: SUV for a couple of years now and I think it is a great show. I love the suspense of the show. It is a very good crime show. I watch it everyday.
Mary D.
Mary D.
Russellville, AR

One of my favorite shows of all time. Have watched it since the beginning. I think Mariska Hargety is a great actress and as long as she is on the show I will continue to watch it
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
San Antonio, TX

I have seen all 17 seasons from the beginning and have loved every single episode from the beginning. The plot in every episode is great and I hope they continue to film the show.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Bridgeport, CT

This show is absolutely amazing. I can not stop once I've started watching. I could sit down on a Saturday afternoon thinking I'll watch an episode and end up going to bed at 2am.
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
New Rochelle, NY

I have seen every episode because this really makes you open your eyes to what can happen in the world and what is really happening out there. and the sick minds that occupy space
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Burlington, NJ

My favorite show of all time!!! I'm watching it now ! I love the new cast the old cast. I lover everything about this show. I watch all 17 seasons over and over. I'm so addicted !
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Rohnert Park, CA

This is my boyfriend and I's favorite show. We have been waiting for it to come back on Netflix and we could watch it all day. It is very thrilling as well as some comedic relief.
Kathy D.
Kathy D.
Murrysville, PA

Consistently best show that is my Netflix go-to. I've been following all seasons and have learned so many facts from here! The cast keeps changing though and I still miss Elliott.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.

I binge watched this on Netflix for hours on end. Sometimes there are two or three episodes in a row that connect to eachother and those are my favorites because it's like a movie
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now