Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
San Antonio, TX

Been following this show for years. I love how they include some of the stories we have seen in headlines in the show. Ex: Chris Brown and Rhianna If you love a good crime drama this is it.
Ann C.
Ann C.
Orlando, FL

I am hooked I just finish watching all seasons it took 2 weeks watch all them
You feel like your right there and there family they there for Each other and you can tell they love there jobs
Mo P.
Mo P.
Provo, UT

I love this show and watched it whenever it was on tv, now that I have Hulu I watch it when there is nothing else on. I like it a lot but I wouldn't bindge watch it, I don't think at least.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Plano, TX

I love this show! It just keeps getting better and better! I all the Law and Order spinoffs! I love when play lots of episodes back to back! I watch them like I have never seen them before.
Winnifer D.
Winnifer D.
Madisonville, KY

I can watch all the L&OSVU every day all re-runs, new ones....... Mirska Harvatay is my favorite actress on this show for what she does in the show and off the show for domestic violence. .
Hannah K.
Hannah K.

I love this show! It's more than just a cop drama. It shows some of the daily things detectives might have to deal with. It also opens dialogue about victims and the laws dealing with them.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Winsted, CT

I love this show! I watch it all the time, I love when they have the marathons on tv. My favorite actor is Christopher Melony he's so funny. It has great actors. I would recommend this show
Mataya H.
Mataya H.

I don't know anyone that doesn't enjoy a good crime scene/mystery tv show. I prefer SVU over the regular Law & Order. Definitely something you can just sit and watch and never get tired of.
Marcie K.
Marcie K.
Beaver Falls, PA

Um don't let little kids watch this. TV appropriate s3x and violence, but s3x and violence none-the-less. That being said, this has been one of my favorite TV shows since elementary school.
kaitlyn m.
kaitlyn m.
Bath, PA

This is my favorite show, hands down. I have seen every episode of every season and still continue to watch over and over again. I can binge for hours of the show and never get tired of it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now