BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Maysville, WV
I love law and order but I love mysteries so it fits. Every episode is a nail bitter and will keep you intrigued. Every episode has a different story line and is so interesting.
Margaret P.
Margaret P.
Ewing, NJ
I have been watching for years and it still has me intrigued. The actors are great and the storylines interesting. Other shows have come and gone but this one has stayed around.
May G.
May G.
Green Oak
Pop Culture Expert
Any cop and crime show we are going to sit and watch and place bets on who can figure it out first. It's amazing how you see art imitating life and vise verse and scary as well.
Raychil M.
Raychil M.
I am completely obsessed with this show. I love how the cases are "coincidences" with cases of the real life but my favorites are Olivia and Stabler!!!! Best power buddies ever!
Erin F.
Erin F.
SVU is one of my favorite shows, I've seen every episode more then once! I like that through the show the creators are creating awareness to what goes on when the media doesn't.
Marina S.
Marina S.
I've been a fan of Law & Order: SVU for as long as I can remember. It's very interesting and entertaining. And come on who doesn't like a good crime fighting show? I know I do .
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Mobile, AL
This is a must watch show if you love crime dramas. The plots and characters are always engaging. I get sucked in and will watch 3 or 4 episodes in a row and be glued to the TV.
Kim P.
Kim P.
Trenton, OH
I tape every episode and watch in my free time. I love how the characters mesh together. Some of the story lines are very deep. The bad guys are all so creepy. Such good acting
Kalee R.
Kalee R.
Syracuse, NY
This show was amazing in its heyday but I feel it may have run its course. The original cast and storylines were perfect but now it just seems tired and stretching for content.
Lily E.
Lily E.
Linwood, NJ
I will never ever get old of this show. This will always keep me engaged and you can never predict the ending. I am obsessed with the characters in the show more than anything.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?