BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• Loyal fan!!!!! Been watching since I was in my single dig...1 Answers
  • What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Hannah G.
Love this show! Would watch it every time it came on USA network. It is very similar to other crime shows especially the other Law & Order spin offs. Loveeee Mariska Hargitay!
Nzinga D.
bronx, NY
Every now and then this is my binge worthy show when it runs on the usa channel. I can say after stabler left i havnt been into it as before but it is a great show to get into
Summer L.
Me and my boyfriend watch this just about every night. Detective Benson and Stabler are my favorite characters. Each show has something new and that makes it a great series.
Lauren H.
Soddy Daisy, TN
This is my favorite crime show of them all. I fell in love with the characters and the way the shows story line is played out. I could binge watch this show for hours on end.
Liz R.
Thornton, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Unbelievable episodes, some of them are true in real life. I love watching this show but sometimes depending on the episode it makes me sad to see this happening in real life.
Sarah C.
Midland, TX
I have watched this show as long as I can remember! Loved Stabler and Benson in the original partners and now I love Amaro and Rawlins as well! This show takes real life events and spins them. Love this show and will always be a fan!
natasha c.
Hialeah, FL
My guilty pleasure. I have watched every episode of this show. Most of them probably twice! I've watched this with my parents, with friends on vacation to California. This is a great show. I'm impatiently waiting for the next season!
Celina M.
Law and order: SVU is my favorite show !! I could watch shows over and over .. It's so intense. Every episode gets me, makes me want to be a detective haha!! I love to try and solve the crimes! If you haven't watched , you should!
Christina F.
West Covina, CA
This show always has me on my toes and keeps me wanting to watch the next episode and the next and the next! Displays real life issues and things don't always go your way.
Rebecca L.
Maysville, WV
I love law and order but I love mysteries so it fits. Every episode is a nail bitter and will keep you intrigued. Every episode has a different story line and is so interesting.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?