BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Lela G.
Lela G.
Pop Culture Expert
I could watch this show all day and shamefully I have on any occasions lol! Can't wait for the new season! It is one of the few shows that has kept me going after all this time!
Melanie N.
Melanie N.
Great show full of wonderful actors, but it should have ended a long time ago. Now it just feel like they are beating a dead horse and it's not as good as the first few seasons.
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
East Lansing, MI
Olivia Benson steals the show! Each episode keeps you on your toes. Love that they end up getting the bad guy and how the writers deal with topics that are in the current media.
April R.
April R.
Rock Hill, SC
So many seasons and still going strong. I love Olivia and have just got my daughter hooked on the show. Great drama and suspense. Love re-watching it from the beginning on hulu.
May G.
May G.
Green Oak
Pop Culture Expert
Any cop and crime show we are going to sit and watch and place bets on who can figure it out first. It's amazing how you see art imitating life and vise verse and scary as well.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Love this show is so addictive. U learn a lot of good stuff u might need in the future. See that their a lot of madness in the world and always need to be aware of ur surrounding.
Erin F.
Erin F.
SVU is one of my favorite shows, I've seen every episode more then once! I like that through the show the creators are creating awareness to what goes on when the media doesn't.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Longview, TX
I liked the older episodes so much better than these newer ones. Too many continuations and dragging out the suspense. But in all a good series. Not very family friendly though.
Amie R.
Amie R.
i have watched Law and Order since i was a kid. It catches your attention and keeps it. Theres never a dull moment or boring scene.,Definatly reccomended to anyone and everyone.
Margaret P.
Margaret P.
Ewing, NJ
I have been watching for years and it still has me intrigued. The actors are great and the storylines interesting. Other shows have come and gone but this one has stayed around.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?