Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Chavella L.
Chavella L.
Lockport, NY

It's pretty good, the actors make everything seem real compared to other cop shows and it is very addicting! My mom will spend all day watching them and forget about her chorse lol
Kim D.
Kim D.
Covington, LA

Love love love!!!!! Ice T in the house! Lol. No really, this is my favorite L&O series because of the sensitivity of the cases they investigate. Rapes, abductions and yes, murders.
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.
Searsboro, IA

This is one of my favorite TV shows I never miss an episode and the never deem to dissapoint. Always new cases and new happenings it's like nothing is ever close to being the same.
Fallon P.
Fallon P.
West Richland, WA

It's a good show though now it's getting kinda like a soap where they kill off or get rid of the old characters, bring in new ones then restart the whole story line all over again.
Priscilla S.
Priscilla S.
Rochester, NY

I've been watching this show for as long as I can remember. No matter what the time of day, there is always an SVU playing. Def one of those shows you can watch over and over again
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Medford, OR

One of the most thrilling and exciting shows to watch. I love watching the predators be caught and I love knowing that some of the episodes are based off of actual real life cases.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Miami, Florida

I Think I watch law&order everyday I like the stories the characters and you don't have to follow a sequence to enjoy and understand the show also they have like a million chapters.
Julie N.
Julie N.
South Amboy, NJ

Engaging and addictive.... Have spent hours watching marathon episodes back to back. Great for a lazy weekend. Always intense drama & curious ity about outcomes keeps wanting more.
Dee S.
Dee S.
Fort Wayne, IN

This show is really great. I feel like it brings out awareness, even though the stories are not based on true events. It is full of suspense and it is great when justice is served.
Suzanna R.
Suzanna R.
Bakersfield

WE'VE WATCHED IT WHEN IT FIRST CAME OUT.NOW WE WATCH RERUNNS . I WOULD HAVE TO SAY WE STILL WATCH THE NRW ONES ALSO. LOVE THAT SHOW . SOMETIMES THERE.
ARE SOME SENES THAT SCARY ME.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?