Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Athena Z.
Athena Z.

So many seasons! I feel that I never get to finish any of the season altogether. Then again it's a good thing. Why You always have something new to watch. The crime scenes and everything <3
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.

Always watched this show! Even when I was a child my grandpa had this on all the time. It's a great show. It definitely has a lot of drama but it keeps you on your toes for sure! I love it!
Ann C.
Ann C.
Orlando, FL

I am hooked I just finish watching all seasons it took 2 weeks watch all them
You feel like your right there and there family they there for Each other and you can tell they love there jobs
Krissy W.
Krissy W.
Overland Park, KS

There's no better show for binge watching on a lazy Sunday. The plots are interesting and thought-provoking. I've loved this show for so many years and always stop to watch it when it's on.
Laura K.
Laura K.
Kansas City, MO

It can get a little dark, but I think that's why this show is so real. I feel that most of the stories are realistic and you can at times even get emotional from the story lines and acting.
sheridan m.
sheridan m.
mobile , AL

This show's suspense is the best part of it. Olivia benson is such a strong character and I love her. There are so many twists in this show and it keeps it interesting from start to finish.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.

I love this show! It's more than just a cop drama. It shows some of the daily things detectives might have to deal with. It also opens dialogue about victims and the laws dealing with them.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Winsted, CT

I love this show! I watch it all the time, I love when they have the marathons on tv. My favorite actor is Christopher Melony he's so funny. It has great actors. I would recommend this show
Tina B.
Tina B.
Plano, TX

I love this show! It just keeps getting better and better! I all the Law and Order spinoffs! I love when play lots of episodes back to back! I watch them like I have never seen them before.
Paola M.
Paola M.

Could explain every case I have seen is one of those series that surround me from beginning to end , is much attached to reality , study laws and it may seem funny resembles much to reality
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now