BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Jennifer O.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite shows! I instantly fell for the characters and love the relationship that each one has with one another. I have to admit that I miss Stabler, but it's picked up amazingly in the last few seasons without him.
Alejandra G.
Cudahy, CA
Good good good!! If you're into the whole detective work, you'll like this. The main character is a badass and you'll get into different crimes and some are either really sad, frustrating, simply they just mess with your feelings!
Niki K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love this show. Been watching it for years!!! Love the cast!! The chemistry the writers have created between cast members and stories always keeps my attention. Never get tired of marathons. I think I've seen just about every episode.
Amber G.
Cleveland, GA
I am in love with this show! It is very addicting once you start!Very good acting. And I love the stories they do. Not only is it good but it will make you aware of thing that could happen in the real world. This is a Must watch!!!!
Dapheny P.
Tavares, FL
The thing about this show is that i have been watching it for years and although the show has a reoccurring theme, i never feel like I'm watching the same episode with different people, The cast does an amazing job at evoking emotion.
Ashley N.
Greenville, NC
Love this show! It is the perfect blend of police and law procedural. The characters are real and raw, and the show does a fantastic job of highlighting both positive and negative aspects of sexual crimes and how they are handled.
Kayla R.
SVU is one of those shows that once you start watching it, you can't stop. Those darn marathons on USA have consumed many of my lazy days. I miss Stabler but I still tune in every once and awhile. Its just not the same without him. :(
Summer M.
Macon, GA
Its so realistic, it shows you just what could really happen to people an things that have happened. They don't always catch the guy and the victim doesn't always seek help.
Leanna R.
This show is my life. I want to be Olivia Benson. The characters on this show are amazing. I binge watch episodes all the time and it's hard to find one I haven't already seen. It doesn't keep me from watching it though, it's a classic!!
Yamibel F.
New Brunswick, NJ
My favorite show hands down. I can watch and rewatch episodes and Olivia Benson is my hero. Most of the cases are realistic and I love that they film in NY. I have so many episodes that are my favorites. Highly recommend this show.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?