BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Margaret P.
Ewing, NJ
I have been watching for years and it still has me intrigued. The actors are great and the storylines interesting. Other shows have come and gone but this one has stayed around.
Lela G.
Pop Culture Expert
I could watch this show all day and shamefully I have on any occasions lol! Can't wait for the new season! It is one of the few shows that has kept me going after all this time!
Raychil M.
I am completely obsessed with this show. I love how the cases are "coincidences" with cases of the real life but my favorites are Olivia and Stabler!!!! Best power buddies ever!
May G.
Green Oak
Pop Culture Expert
Any cop and crime show we are going to sit and watch and place bets on who can figure it out first. It's amazing how you see art imitating life and vise verse and scary as well.
Marina S.
I've been a fan of Law & Order: SVU for as long as I can remember. It's very interesting and entertaining. And come on who doesn't like a good crime fighting show? I know I do .
Amie R.
i have watched Law and Order since i was a kid. It catches your attention and keeps it. Theres never a dull moment or boring scene.,Definatly reccomended to anyone and everyone.
April R.
Rock Hill, SC
So many seasons and still going strong. I love Olivia and have just got my daughter hooked on the show. Great drama and suspense. Love re-watching it from the beginning on hulu.
Melissa N.
Mobile, AL
This is a must watch show if you love crime dramas. The plots and characters are always engaging. I get sucked in and will watch 3 or 4 episodes in a row and be glued to the TV.
Megan W.
Wadsworth, IL
This is such an amazing show! I have been watching it for as long as I can remember and it's great! If you like crime shows and haven't given SVU a shot I totally recommend it!
Shelley  G.
I like the suspense in this show and the actors are good actors. I don't watch it often but when I do I enjoy it. I really don't enjoy watching crime shows a lot but this is ok
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?