BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Abril del Pilar P.
MIAMI, FL
Con esta serie nunca me puedo quitar la sensación de que estas cosas que presentan realmente pasan en la vida real. Extraño a Elliot me encanta Olivia todos son buenos actores y la serie a pesar de los años logra mantener mi interes.
Liz R.
Thornton, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Unbelievable episodes, some of them are true in real life. I love watching this show but sometimes depending on the episode it makes me sad to see this happening in real life.
Emma R.
Anderson, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Benson and Stabler for life. I can quote the entire beginning of this show and I always stop and get sucked in when they're having rerun marathons on TV. It's just a classic!
Barrina F.
Sequim, WA
My absolute favorite show. I can bet I've seen each episode at least 4 times each. With so much garbage on TV these days is nice to still have this show you be able to watch.
Mishna C.
Delaware City, DE
One of my favorite shows. Can't watch just one episode and don't think you'll be able to stop once am episode has started. Have lots of free time when you turn these shows on.
natasha c.
Hialeah, FL
My guilty pleasure. I have watched every episode of this show. Most of them probably twice! I've watched this with my parents, with friends on vacation to California. This is a great show. I'm impatiently waiting for the next season!
BreAnn F.
San Antonio, TX
I've been watching this show for years and it is still amazingggg. I love crime shows and this is the perfect one to watch if you're looking for a entertaining story line. Everything is so realistic and the characters are great as well
Jennifer O.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite shows! I instantly fell for the characters and love the relationship that each one has with one another. I have to admit that I miss Stabler, but it's picked up amazingly in the last few seasons without him.
Christina F.
West Covina, CA
This show always has me on my toes and keeps me wanting to watch the next episode and the next and the next! Displays real life issues and things don't always go your way.
Rebecca L.
Maysville, WV
I love law and order but I love mysteries so it fits. Every episode is a nail bitter and will keep you intrigued. Every episode has a different story line and is so interesting.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?