BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Mishna C.
Delaware City, DE
One of my favorite shows. Can't watch just one episode and don't think you'll be able to stop once am episode has started. Have lots of free time when you turn these shows on.
Lizi D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Amazing actors with interesting story lines. It's great to watch the characters evolve and interact with each other. Definitely holds your attention if you love police drama!
Monica W.
Greensboro , NC
Wonderful fiction drama filled show!
Very gripping
Wonderful intense show filled with all different stories that even seem to hit on current events even though it is fiction
Jessica W.
Marietta, GA
I've seen every episode of this show. I've watched it since it first came out. It's similar to other shows but the actors are way better and have awesome back stories. High recommend.
Marissa D.
Obsessed with this show. Seriously. I miss Elliot so much. I think I really connect with this show because they always film by me! Love watching behind the scenes in person.
amanda R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My favorite show on tv, since episode 1 season 1. It took me some time to get used to the newer actors/characters. However still love it and hopes it never goes off the air.
Cheryl T.
Peru, IL
Law & Order: SVU is my all time favorite show. I love the actors, and that the stories are reality. It sheds light on what needs to be done to make this a safer place to live.
Liz S.
This show is always my go to. However I seem to be always busy but when I find time I will throw a episode or two on while folding clothes or doing something around the house.
natasha c.
Hialeah, FL
My guilty pleasure. I have watched every episode of this show. Most of them probably twice! I've watched this with my parents, with friends on vacation to California. This is a great show. I'm impatiently waiting for the next season!
Jen R.
Woodhaven, NY
I've been a Law & Order fan since the day before forever. But, SVU is definitely my favorite. Every episode is a classic and if you haven't seen any I definitely recommend it.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?