Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Fort Lauderdale , FL

I love this show! I like when Danny pino joined the cast and I was very sad when he left. I swear I use elements of this show in real life as if I'm some type of SVU detective lol
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Lynn, MA

Great show. Always made me want to become a detective. My favorite seasons are the ones with Elliot stabler. Love every episode, can watch them over and over without getting bored
Beverly G.
Beverly G.
Missouri City, TX

Law & Order SVU is a very good show. It relates to real life, it is not just a TV show for entertainment. The characters do a very good job of bringing real life situations to TV.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Bridgeport, CT

This show is absolutely amazing. I can not stop once I've started watching. I could sit down on a Saturday afternoon thinking I'll watch an episode and end up going to bed at 2am.
TheStyle C.
TheStyle C.
Lithonia, GA

What a Classic! I still enjoy getting My fix of these reruns on TV, as well as Netflix! The superbly assembled plots, coupled with suspense, keeps this show at the top of My list.
Yelena M.
Yelena M.
Vernon Rockville, CT

This is a great drama. I've been watching this TV series for years and every episode is unpredictable and has exciting twists that keep you intrigued and on the edge of your seat.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Shreveport, LA

The best show ever I love it I can just binge watch episodes over and over again I like the older shows and I don't watch any new episodes since Danny Pino left its just different
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Moonachie, NJ

Obsessed with Law and Order SVU! Sargent Benson is my girl! She's so bad A**! I got addicted on Netflix and now I can't put it down! If you need something to Bing watch, watch SVU
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Rohnert Park, CA

This is my boyfriend and I's favorite show. We have been waiting for it to come back on Netflix and we could watch it all day. It is very thrilling as well as some comedic relief.
Kathy D.
Kathy D.
Murrysville, PA

Consistently best show that is my Netflix go-to. I've been following all seasons and have learned so many facts from here! The cast keeps changing though and I still miss Elliott.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now