Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tara K.
Tara K.
Biddeford, ME

It's good to see justice get served on television, even if it's not real. It's the only thing that we humans have left to look at for hope, since the justice system has failed so many of us.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Katy, TX

Always a classic. I could watch SVU every night of the week. They stay relevant year after year by taking big headline news stories and bringing them to TV. Very intelligent and interesting.
Abby J.
Abby J.
Minneapolis , Mn

This is my all time favorite show. I was worried once Stabler left that the show was going to take a turn for the worse, but it maintained the same quality and storylines even after he left.
Dee M.
Dee M.
Phoenix, AZ

I know this show is old school , but i love it ! "Olivia" is my favorite , she's a great actress. Sometimes it looks so real . They genuinely care for the people and are fair in every case .
Ali P.
Ali P.
Regina, Saskatchewan

I actually didn't watch this from the beginning. I recently started watching it on Netflix and really enjoyed it. The characters work well together, and the situations really make you think.
Brandi A.
Brandi A.
Abingdon, MD

Love this show! Sometimes it hits you in the feels but it is such a great way to bring awareness in the form of entertainment. The acting and plots are so great I find myself binge watching.
Linda M.
Linda M.
Hamilton

One of my most favorite shows. You don't know who did the bad stuff until near the end and then you get to see them go to jail. I like that I can watch so many different Law and Order shows.
Destiny H.
Destiny H.

My favorite show of all time! this is one of if not the best crime show on television. The acting is amazing and I cannot even pick in or my favorite episodes. It is definitely a must watch.
Maira  S.
Maira S.
Kingman, AZ

One of my favorite shows. It's such a good drama and I really like the leading cast. I love this show because it makes you care for the people they are helping and for those who are helping.
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.

Always watched this show! Even when I was a child my grandpa had this on all the time. It's a great show. It definitely has a lot of drama but it keeps you on your toes for sure! I love it!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now