BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Alexis S.
Hurricane , WV
I love Law & Order SVU because its always something different! You aren't tied to the same people for episodes upon episodes. Each episode is a different plot and story line!
patty w.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My favorite law and order of all time. It's got difficult subject matter but they depict it in the most tasteful way and it's kind of a learning tool. I recommend to everyone
jen b.
newfield, NJ
My "pass the ice cream" show. I don't know how many stay at home dates I have had with my husband where we would eat ice cream and watch SVU. It is a strange combination, but it works. I love the older episodes with Olivia and Elliot!
Noam G.
La Jolla, CA
This show is soo interesting, intense, and suspenseful. I've been watching for years, and I love it. It does get really twisted, but that's part of the reason it's so interesting. It definitely is going downhill without Stabler though :(
Tanneka H.
Kennesaw, GA
There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week. It's safe to say, I was hooked! Once Stabler left, it wasn't the same for me :(
Jordan V B.
Waterbury, CT
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I live for SVU! BRING BACK DETECTIVE STABLER! I do think this show is coming to an end, but it was great. Ive learned a lot about s*x crimes and the judicial system from sVU!
Kim  C.
I can binge watch this show for hours... and I do! The plots are always different, there are twists and although it can get pretty intense, at times graphic and sad it is interesting and a smart script. I love Olivia, such a strong woman.
Ashley G.
Sylvester, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love the new law and order suv episodes!!! They have amazing actors and actresses. The episodes will keep you on your toes every time. It is definitely a must watch TV show.
Jennifer G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Everyone can easily tell you this is my all time favorite show. Even though I have watched every single episode over and over again it never gets old. I'm still team Stabler.
Meredith S.
Fort Worth, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show and it's a great filler show for when there's nothing on to watch. It can be disturbing at times, but it's just so interesting. The actors & actresses are great. I like to watch this show during the day, but not at night!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?