Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Chavella L.
Chavella L.
Lockport, NY

It's pretty good, the actors make everything seem real compared to other cop shows and it is very addicting! My mom will spend all day watching them and forget about her chorse lol
Eboney H.
Eboney H.
Grand Rapids, MI

My family has been hooked on this show for generations....you really feel connected to the characters and the problems and issues of the community and the people are very relatable
Antionesha L.
Antionesha L.

I love Olivia and Elliott! They are the best friends that a girl could have, haha! They solve cases that deal with real issues! It's a must watch! Even the older episodes are good!
Mariel C.
Mariel C.
Edmond, OK

It is a good show to have playing in the background. Every episode is pretty much the same. The first 4 seasons are great, but after that the show really goes down hill from there.
Julie N.
Julie N.
South Amboy, NJ

Engaging and addictive.... Have spent hours watching marathon episodes back to back. Great for a lazy weekend. Always intense drama & curious ity about outcomes keeps wanting more.
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.
Searsboro, IA

This is one of my favorite TV shows I never miss an episode and the never deem to dissapoint. Always new cases and new happenings it's like nothing is ever close to being the same.
Breanna Y.
Breanna Y.
Nacogdoches, TX

Love this show I have always watched this show since I was little. Teaches you you really need to pay close attention on your surroundings because you never know what could happen.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Jacksonville, FL

I think I've seen every episode. I missed the Liv and Stabls dynamic on the new episodes. I have so many favorite episodes and it takes me on an emotion journey with every episode.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Medford, OR

One of the most thrilling and exciting shows to watch. I love watching the predators be caught and I love knowing that some of the episodes are based off of actual real life cases.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY

I've watched this since season 1 I'm a little behind but I've always enjoyed it! The axtorsvare exceptional, you care about them and the figuring out the crime who what wear is fun
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now