Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Amiya F.
Amiya F.

I honestly love this show. I have been watching this show all of my life it is one of my favorite crime shows on television.It's similar to Criminal Minds.It has really good actors.
Robin L.
Robin L.
Las Vegas

One of favorite go to shows law &order I love the characters the storylines etc..I can depend on an interesting story line and actors also guest's. I like the mystery of each show..
Aisha P.
Aisha P.

I have been a fan of Law and Order since I was a teen! I faithfully watched all of them at one point, until they started cancelling them. Now I catch the reruns and still watch SVU.
Gillian S.
Gillian S.
Fremont, CA

Love this show! I've been watching it for what feels like my whole life lol. Olivia Benson is my spirit animal and I wish she was in more stuff so I could see her more frequently!!!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Wellford, SC

Law and Order definitely keeps you on your toes! Its very interesting to watch! ITs cool to see the different types of law enforcements! There are good actors & acting! Its amazing!
Mandy L.
Mandy L.
Hampshire, IL

I've been following this show since the beginning and through the losses in characters. It has still kept me interested and I love how the characters have evolved through the years.
amanda c.
amanda c.
Henderson, KY

I have watched and rewatched every season of this show. I love it so much. There hasn't been a episode that I didn't like. I will continue to watch this show as long as it's on TV.
Tennis M.
Tennis M.
Freeburn, KY

I have brought season of these dvds! I'm totally hooked on them but I do think the they could be a little cheaper! The last season I brought was around 30 buck which is a little high
Kacey K.
Kacey K.
Fairview Park, OH

Law & Order: SVU is my most favourite show of all time. The story line is fantastic and the actors really make the show. Crime/court shows are my favourite and this show is perfect
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Manning, SC

Amazing show. This show brings up real time issues to a screen where you can watch how it plays out and how it affects those involved. This is good for entertainment and education.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?