Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tara K.
Tara K.
Biddeford, ME

It's good to see justice get served on television, even if it's not real. It's the only thing that we humans have left to look at for hope, since the justice system has failed so many of us.
Brandi A.
Brandi A.
Abingdon, MD

Love this show! Sometimes it hits you in the feels but it is such a great way to bring awareness in the form of entertainment. The acting and plots are so great I find myself binge watching.
Haley F.
Haley F.
Peoria, AZ

The show is the best it always keeps you wondering and guessing all of the actors and actresses do a great job portraying the characters and really stick to what is true about crime fighting
Jasminn D.
Jasminn D.
Garland, TX

Not exactly fond that every episode involves a killing or such of that kind but this series is very interesting. I can go back and watch replays of episodes and still be surprised at the end
Ali P.
Ali P.
Regina, Saskatchewan

I actually didn't watch this from the beginning. I recently started watching it on Netflix and really enjoyed it. The characters work well together, and the situations really make you think.
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Norman Park, GA

Omgggggg! Love love love this show no matter how many times I watch the shows over and over again it never gets boring. Actors are A one I highly recommend this show if you like crime shows.
Linda M.
Linda M.
Hamilton

One of my most favorite shows. You don't know who did the bad stuff until near the end and then you get to see them go to jail. I like that I can watch so many different Law and Order shows.
Dee M.
Dee M.
Phoenix, AZ

I know this show is old school , but i love it ! "Olivia" is my favorite , she's a great actress. Sometimes it looks so real . They genuinely care for the people and are fair in every case .
Maira  S.
Maira S.
Kingman, AZ

One of my favorite shows. It's such a good drama and I really like the leading cast. I love this show because it makes you care for the people they are helping and for those who are helping.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
La Crosse, VA

I love detective series. I watch all the new episodes and the marathon days to watch reruns. It never gets old! The actors are great! Love them all! My other favorite show is Criminal Minds.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now