BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Margaret C.
Chesterfield, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love this show. Wouldn't recommend for the faint of heart though. Often shows blood and crime scenes, and all cases are of the sexual nature. Can be a lot to handle. Very dark at times. But I love it and I watch it on a regular basis.
Keisha R.
ICKESBURG, PA
I CAN SPEND A FULL 24 HOURS WATCHING THIS SHOW. It's never dull never repetitive and Christopher Meloni is the MAN. You can bet I sing along with the theme song on this one.
Linda H.
This is my favorite series in the world. I love the fact that they use real life stories in their show. I spend my entire Saturdays watching this show. The actors are amazing.
Sharon M.
Willingboro, NJ
This is a great show. I love the characters and story lines. I've noticed their episodes sometimes are loosely based on current news stories which makes it more interesting.
Destiny J.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My go to favorite show, I've watched every episode of every season available multiple times. Some real life issues that tend to not get brought up and it's just a great show.
Fabiness B.
Not a bug of a fan as I use to be but, I still enjoy a cop show every now and than thats shows the grit ofnthe world and how as close as to the truth of reality they get with the cases. Just hate some of the characters. Decent show B-
BreAnn F.
San Antonio, TX
I've been watching this show for years and it is still amazingggg. I love crime shows and this is the perfect one to watch if you're looking for a entertaining story line. Everything is so realistic and the characters are great as well
Jessica W.
Marietta, GA
I've seen every episode of this show. I've watched it since it first came out. It's similar to other shows but the actors are way better and have awesome back stories. High recommend.
Monica W.
Greensboro , NC
Wonderful fiction drama filled show!
Very gripping
Wonderful intense show filled with all different stories that even seem to hit on current events even though it is fiction
Lizi D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Amazing actors with interesting story lines. It's great to watch the characters evolve and interact with each other. Definitely holds your attention if you love police drama!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?