Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Luisana H.
Luisana H.
I love this program from the beginning to the end, each episode leaves you wanting to see another. The actors do an excellent job, and the plot of each episode is something epic.
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Tampa, FL
Sept. 30, 2016, 9:44 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law & Order SVU marathons just might be my ultimate guilty pleasure. If Ice T ever leaves the show though, I might have to throw in the towel. I miss all the original characters!
Gabriela J.
Gabriela J.
Sept. 25, 2016, 9:44 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
LOVE THIS SHOW!! i watch almost every day or every other day once i'm done with homework i go straight to netflix and watch lawand order. It's my top favorite show and i love it.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Warren, MI
How can you not like law and order svu?? To start the theme song is catchy! Detective Benson is hot! I mean whats not to love about this? It's just wonderful and real life in one
Lori N.
Lori N.
I believe that this show displays a lot of what really happens in the justice system. It displays the courage of the victims that survive as well as the officers that are helping.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Ann Arbor, Mi
Oct. 2, 2016, 7:05 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I've been watching this show since the beginning. The storylines are similar yet different enough and always make for great episode. The actors are really good and very likeable.
Robyn F.
Robyn F.
This is one of my favorite shows! I love all the characters and the storylines! They can be really sad but it is reality nowadays. The acting is really good! I do miss Stabler...
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I used to watch this with my cousins at my grandpas house all the time. I may have not understood the show at that age but I thought it was cool I got to watch a neat adult show.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
OMG I am addicted to the shows me and my father are watching it constantly he is the one that got me into them I just love the story and how they people are saved 98% of the time
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Northridge, CA
I have been watching this show for years. I'm hooked. They keep up on current events. A lot of the episodes are based on actual cases. If may be too serious and graphic for some.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?