BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Emily C.
Gives you a different perspective of life and everyone in general. Some episodes will have you at the edge of your seat. This is way better than Law and Order: criminal intent
Savannah G.
This is a great show for binge watching. I can have it on in the background while cooking or be completely engaged in it. I miss the old years with Stabler, but at least we still have Ice-T! Heart wrenching and fantastically written.
Lizi D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Amazing actors with interesting story lines. It's great to watch the characters evolve and interact with each other. Definitely holds your attention if you love police drama!
Kari M.
Been watching this show for many many years. SVU is still my ultimate favorite! Most of the actors aren't cheesy terrible cheap hired actors. That always drove me nuts on shows!
Elizabeth P.
Homestead, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Hubby and I have been fans of this show and all the other ones for soooo long!! It's our go to, relax and chill show. Love the actors and the true life events just great show!
law and order is legit the best TV that I have ever discovered. I'm only a teen but im in love with this show. they have amazing scenes and actors. its a really hood show for someone going into criminology, kind of like the show bones.
natasha c.
Hialeah, FL
My guilty pleasure. I have watched every episode of this show. Most of them probably twice! I've watched this with my parents, with friends on vacation to California. This is a great show. I'm impatiently waiting for the next season!
Grace M.
I LIVE FOR THIS SHOW!!!! My favorite show ever I think it's well written and not repetitive like other shows! If I had all day to watch it I would! Great actors and acting! MUST WATCH!!!!!
Magdalena P.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this show. If you love a show that moves in one direction and then gives you the thrill of a plot twist, this is the show for you. SVU will forever be my favorite show.
Alexis S.
Hurricane , WV
I love Law & Order SVU because its always something different! You aren't tied to the same people for episodes upon episodes. Each episode is a different plot and story line!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?