BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Northridge, CA
I have been watching this show for years. I'm hooked. They keep up on current events. A lot of the episodes are based on actual cases. If may be too serious and graphic for some.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Portland, OR
This show is a classic, and keeps getting better with age. It's a little melodramatic but that makes sense thematically, and there are moments of humor that are really enjoyable.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Pop Culture Expert
I used to watch this with my cousins at my grandpas house all the time. I may have not understood the show at that age but I thought it was cool I got to watch a neat adult show.
Chari C.
Chari C.
Limerick , ME
I really like SVU. I've been watching it for quite awhile now. Some of the episodes can get a little predictable but for the most part this is one of my favorite things to watch.
Lori N.
Lori N.
I believe that this show displays a lot of what really happens in the justice system. It displays the courage of the victims that survive as well as the officers that are helping.
Myranda C.
Myranda C.
Uniontown, PA
My favorite show to watch on netflix when I'm by myself. Some episodes have a story that continues whereas others will only last an episode. Its a great show and really addictive!
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Dewitt, MI
This is one of my few favorite shows. My roommate and I actually will sit down and talk about where we are. We both started to watch the seasons again because we love it so much!
Colleen M.
Colleen M.
Pop Culture Expert
There's a reason why everyone and their mother watches this show: it will wrap you up in it and never let you go. Beware if you haven't seen an episode before, you'll get hooked!
Monica W.
Monica W.
Roseville, OH
Awesome shout if you like crime shows I would suggest this for you. Cop/crime shows are normally my favorite to watch and I would say this is my favorite cop/crime show out there
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
I can proudly say that I've seen every episode ever aired! And I still continue to watch re runs! The storylines are so real and it keeps you on your feet for the entire episode!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?