10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,178 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I've been watching this show for maybe 12 years now! It was such a great memory watching this show with my grandmother at night after my brothers went to bed! Love love this show
Every episode gets me excited! I never know what is align to happen in all of these different situation presented on this show. I love marisca hargitay. she is an amazing actress
I have been watching this show for years. I'm hooked. They keep up on current events. A lot of the episodes are based on actual cases. If may be too serious and graphic for some.
This is by far one of the best TV shows on television. I have watched all seasons more than 5 times. I could sit on the couch all day and watch an episode over and over again!!!!
The suspense of each episode will leave you wanting to watch more an that's what's so great about this series I love it especially because it's the field of work in interested in
My favorite show to watch on netflix when I'm by myself. Some episodes have a story that continues whereas others will only last an episode. Its a great show and really addictive!
I've been watching this show since the beginning. The storylines are similar yet different enough and always make for great episode. The actors are really good and very likeable.
It's a great show. It's based on ever daughter life situation. Makes me feel like I can be a SVU detective. I feel like I know what to do if I find my self in a similar situation
I used to watch this with my cousins at my grandpas house all the time. I may have not understood the show at that age but I thought it was cool I got to watch a neat adult show.
I can proudly say that I've seen every episode ever aired! And I still continue to watch re runs! The storylines are so real and it keeps you on your feet for the entire episode!
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos