Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Gabriela J.
Gabriela J.
Sept. 25, 2016, 9:44 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
LOVE THIS SHOW!! i watch almost every day or every other day once i'm done with homework i go straight to netflix and watch lawand order. It's my top favorite show and i love it.
Symphani R.
Symphani R.
Mount Vernon, NY
Been watching this show with my parents since a little girl. I miss stabler being on there but still love to watch benson and the rest of the crew . I cant wait till next season !
Myranda C.
Myranda C.
Uniontown, PA
My favorite show to watch on netflix when I'm by myself. Some episodes have a story that continues whereas others will only last an episode. Its a great show and really addictive!
Emily T.
Emily T.
Portland, OR
This show is a classic, and keeps getting better with age. It's a little melodramatic but that makes sense thematically, and there are moments of humor that are really enjoyable.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
I can proudly say that I've seen every episode ever aired! And I still continue to watch re runs! The storylines are so real and it keeps you on your feet for the entire episode!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Sept. 22, 2016, 6:58 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I could watch this straight through with no breaks. No restrictions, no obstacles, it definitely causes for you to self evaluate and to be critical of the environment around you.
Colleen M.
Colleen M.
There's a reason why everyone and their mother watches this show: it will wrap you up in it and never let you go. Beware if you haven't seen an episode before, you'll get hooked!
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Ann Arbor, Mi
Oct. 2, 2016, 7:05 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I've been watching this show since the beginning. The storylines are similar yet different enough and always make for great episode. The actors are really good and very likeable.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
It's a great show. It's based on ever daughter life situation. Makes me feel like I can be a SVU detective. I feel like I know what to do if I find my self in a similar situation
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
OMG I am addicted to the shows me and my father are watching it constantly he is the one that got me into them I just love the story and how they people are saved 98% of the time
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?