BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Jen R.
Woodhaven, NY
I've been a Law & Order fan since the day before forever. But, SVU is definitely my favorite. Every episode is a classic and if you haven't seen any I definitely recommend it.
Jennifer G.
Clearwater, FL
Law & Order: SVU is my favorite show of all time. I follow all of the actors on social media and I even recently used Hulu to watch all the episodes from the very first (pilot) episode. I cannot wait until the next season comes out!!
Hannah G.
Love this show! Would watch it every time it came on USA network. It is very similar to other crime shows especially the other Law & Order spin offs. Loveeee Mariska Hargitay!
Abril del Pilar P.
MIAMI, FL
Con esta serie nunca me puedo quitar la sensación de que estas cosas que presentan realmente pasan en la vida real. Extraño a Elliot me encanta Olivia todos son buenos actores y la serie a pesar de los años logra mantener mi interes.
Skyler V.
Saint Cloud, MN
Love this show so much! I have watched every single episode and I don't think I have been bored or unimpressed with one of them! I could be arch them over and over everyday!
Savannah G.
This is a great show for binge watching. I can have it on in the background while cooking or be completely engaged in it. I miss the old years with Stabler, but at least we still have Ice-T! Heart wrenching and fantastically written.
Emma R.
Anderson, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Benson and Stabler for life. I can quote the entire beginning of this show and I always stop and get sucked in when they're having rerun marathons on TV. It's just a classic!
Alexis C.
Enoree, SC
This show is AMAZING! It always keeps me on the edge and I get so emotionally invested. I haven't missed a single episode. And thanks to Netflix, I always have them on hand.
Victoria Z.
Paradise, CA
Number one drama cop show. I love that every episode is a new problem so good so intriguing and really deep kind of scary that this stuff really happens in the world though.
Tabitha H.
Tennyson, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love SVU. Detective Benson is my favorite character. I have been watching the shows for about 10 years now and love following the characters and where there are in the show.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?