Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amber M.
Amber M.
Shreveport, LA
The best show ever I love it I can just binge watch episodes over and over again I like the older shows and I don't watch any new episodes since Danny Pino left its just different
amber o.
amber o.
If you love Criminal Minds and crime genre TV shows it's honestly amazing. Definitely recommend if you're not faint hearted it can be very devastating, the stories are really sad.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
I binge watched this on Netflix for hours on end. Sometimes there are two or three episodes in a row that connect to eachother and those are my favorites because it's like a movie
Emma W.
Emma W.
Yorktown Heights, NY
It's my go-to show. It's always on somewhere. The acting is incredible and over the course of 17 seasons, Ive fallen in love with so many characters and am invested in their lives
TheStyle C.
TheStyle C.
Lithonia, GA
What a Classic! I still enjoy getting My fix of these reruns on TV, as well as Netflix! The superbly assembled plots, coupled with suspense, keeps this show at the top of My list.
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Moonachie, NJ
Obsessed with Law and Order SVU! Sargent Benson is my girl! She's so bad A**! I got addicted on Netflix and now I can't put it down! If you need something to Bing watch, watch SVU
Myranda C.
Myranda C.
Uniontown, PA
My favorite show to watch on netflix when I'm by myself. Some episodes have a story that continues whereas others will only last an episode. Its a great show and really addictive!
Kiki J.
Kiki J.
Hampton, VA
Have been watching all the Law & Order's for years but this one is my favorite out of all of them. From the cast to the headlines that they show on there, it keeps me dragged in.
Chari C.
Chari C.
Limerick , ME
I really like SVU. I've been watching it for quite awhile now. Some of the episodes can get a little predictable but for the most part this is one of my favorite things to watch.
Jacquelyn C.
Jacquelyn C.
Hendersonvlle, TN
If you have that inner CIA in you and love thrill and problem solving. Law and order is a classic entertaining show for your I love the short episodes and very interesting cases.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?