Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Fatou D.
Fatou D.
Silver Spring, MD

This show is amazing if you love law and justice I recommend either wants to show it has a lot of cases that happened that may have been due to daylight and also you never know with
Corinne C.
Corinne C.
Coatesville, IN

Who doesn't spent their free time watching this show. I have always said if you don't have an hour then don't watch this show because oncw you are five minutes in you are committed.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

Best tv show ever! It is my favorite. I love the suspense it has, the characters and each story. I also like how they bring in actors for other well know tv shows play roles in SVU.
dorothy r.
dorothy r.

Favorite show very interesting.Stabler and Elliot are such a good pair. This is a good binge show for the weekend. 10/10 new plot every episode. Interesting back story on characters
Gina H.
Gina H.

This is one of my favorite shows it is about new York police that deal with sexual crimes and also the lives of the police it has a lot of action and they almost alway get there man
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Columbia, MO

One of my all time favorite shows. I have seen every episode of the show and reruns. I could watch it and all law and orders anytime. Benson and Elliot were my favorite of all time.
Juli L.
Juli L.

The shows depicts heart breaking events but always finds a way to solve the crime and catch the culprit. It depicts a justice system that is effective and keeps all the drama of tv.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Kearny, NJ

One of my favorite shows. I love solving the mysteries with everyone on the show as I'm watching it. It's my go to on Netflix when I need something to watch and keep me entertained.
pamela c.
pamela c.
Mobile, AL

My favorite law and order is the special victims unit. I prefer the actors and the passion they feel for fighting these kind of crimes. The relief is felt when the perp is put away.
Luz C.
Luz C.
Newburgh, NY

In love with the show and can't wait for the season come out. Always on top on watching the show . got my boyfriend and his brother into to watching it with me and they love it too.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?