Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Bree C.
Bree C.
New Phila, OH

One of my absolute favorite shows. I started watching it when I was younger with my uncle and now I literally watch it all the time. Even episodes I've already watched. I can't stop watching!
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
Crossett, AR

I miss some of the original characters but there is always a great storyline and the show is believable. Not too many wins or losses. Love the backstory for the characters, not all about work
Annisha K.
Annisha K.
Indianapolis, IN

This is my favorite show on the planet. Iv seen all seasons and my favorite ones are with Elliott and benson together. I don't like the newer ones that much so I always re watch the old ones.
Eboné S.
Eboné S.
Charlotte, NC

I've been watching this show since I was younger and couldn't understand what was going on because my mom always had it on. Now I know what's going on and I love this show. It's a must watch!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Sterling Hts, MI

I love this show, it is one of my favorites. The characters are great, and I feel like I can relate to them sometimes. The actors that play the parts are great and get into character so well.
Alyssa I.
Alyssa I.

If you don't like this show then I really don't know why. This is my go to fav hour long detective show. All of the characters bring something to the table and the stories are so captivating.
Katherine N.
Katherine N.
Gastonia, NC

This is one of my favorite shows. I love watching woth my mother. I love anything to do with law and court. So interesting and if you haven't seen it you need to. One of the best shows ever.
Shanaiya J.
Shanaiya J.
Berlin, NJ

I've been watching this sense I was little. My mom started watching it then I began watching it. Now i can't go without. I've loved this show sense I was a kid and I'll always love this show
Kayla R.

Love love love this show! I like that the producers & writers make the show relatable with real life situations and problems in today's society. They also make the characters feel relatable.
Kristhina R.
Kristhina R.
Laurel, MD

This show is absolutely amazing. The story lines are heartfelt and honest. Always carried by a brilliant cast of astonishing actors. I can watch re/runs of this show every day, all the time.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now