BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Burlington, NJ
My favorite show of all time!!! I'm watching it now ! I love the new cast the old cast. I lover everything about this show. I watch all 17 seasons over and over. I'm so addicted !
Savannah K.
Savannah K.
Bauxite, AR
I've been watching this show since I was little and I will keep watching it as long as I'm alive! Mariska Hargitay is such an amazing actress! I would marry that woman if I could!
amber o.
amber o.
If you love Criminal Minds and crime genre TV shows it's honestly amazing. Definitely recommend if you're not faint hearted it can be very devastating, the stories are really sad.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Bridgeport, CT
This show is absolutely amazing. I can not stop once I've started watching. I could sit down on a Saturday afternoon thinking I'll watch an episode and end up going to bed at 2am.
Riannon B.
Riannon B.
Cleveland, TN
Pop Culture Expert
The best show on TV. There is a reason this show has been around as long as it has, because it is awesome. The characters have such depth and the storylines are really intriguing.
shadasis J.
shadasis J.
Mount Joy, PA
this show never gets old. Every episode I find myself solving a mystery as if I'm with the actors. The plot is very believable and keeps me thinking. My favorite show of all time.
Kathy D.
Kathy D.
Murrysville, PA
Consistently best show that is my Netflix go-to. I've been following all seasons and have learned so many facts from here! The cast keeps changing though and I still miss Elliott.
Jacklyn G.
Jacklyn G.
Addicting. Can watch marathons of this show, will pull at your heartstrings and show you a dark side of humanity with people in law enforcement who want to help make a difference.
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
Alvin, TX
Pop Culture Expert
Only the best show in history! This show will always keep you guessing. You will think something will happen and then it turns around and is even more exciting. It's a must watch!
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
This is my favorite show! I've watched every episodes and I love to rewatch them! The characters are protrayed just as real life cops would. It shows their personal lives as well.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?