Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Corinne C.
Corinne C.
Coatesville, IN

Who doesn't spent their free time watching this show. I have always said if you don't have an hour then don't watch this show because oncw you are five minutes in you are committed.
Lucy M.
Lucy M.
Manhattan, KS

Such a great crime drama!!! Definitely the best crime show on television. Every episode is unique and captivating. The cast is fantastic and the story lines are always so realistic.
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Hilmar, CA

Love this show and the logic for its inception. It tells the untold stories and chases down the worst of the worst. Love ALL of the actors and storylines - such an interesting show.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Columbia, MO

One of my all time favorite shows. I have seen every episode of the show and reruns. I could watch it and all law and orders anytime. Benson and Elliot were my favorite of all time.
Amiya F.
Amiya F.

I honestly love this show. I have been watching this show all of my life it is one of my favorite crime shows on television.It's similar to Criminal Minds.It has really good actors.
Gina H.
Gina H.

This is one of my favorite shows it is about new York police that deal with sexual crimes and also the lives of the police it has a lot of action and they almost alway get there man
Robin L.
Robin L.
Las Vegas

One of favorite go to shows law &order I love the characters the storylines etc..I can depend on an interesting story line and actors also guest's. I like the mystery of each show..
Luz C.
Luz C.
Newburgh, NY

In love with the show and can't wait for the season come out. Always on top on watching the show . got my boyfriend and his brother into to watching it with me and they love it too.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.

I have been a fan of Law and Order since I was a teen! I faithfully watched all of them at one point, until they started cancelling them. Now I catch the reruns and still watch SVU.
April D.
April D.
West Jordan, UT

I'm currently watching this show right now, I love crime shows and law and order SVU is definitely my favorite, they've done 15 seasons and they still manage to keep it entertaining
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now