Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Juliet I.
Juliet I.
Lansdale, PA

Whenever I'm bored and see that this show is playing, I always watch it. The stories are soo interesting and engaging that it's hard to stop watching. Can give me the creeps at times.
Patricia W.
Patricia W.
Statesboro, GA

Theres no products for this.........We have to buy tissues for my child's classes every year and I always buy puffs. Puffs plus for the house when we have runny noses and colds.......
Sheila R.
Sheila R.
Sparta, GA

I love watching Law and Order. it has been one of my favorite shows for a while now. The actors are good and it comes on at a good time. kind of similar to the regular Law and Order.
Bella V.
Bella V.

My most favorite TV show of all time. On an obbsessive level, to the point where I am studying and writing about other peoples obbsession with this show! Benson and Stabler for life!
Alicia K.
Alicia K.
Senatobia, MS

Enjoy this show. Compelling story lines, convincing actors. Heartbreaking plots. I like that it is always on. Nothing on TV quite like it. Actors have changed, but it is still great.
Kim L.
Kim L.
Canal Winchester, OH

Awesome drama! I often find myself laughing then crying. I'm rooting for someone or yelling at the tv. Unfortunately the topics are like current events. Very good quality programming
Tami L.
Tami L.

I get absolutely way to involved in the show lol. The drama ...the need for justice and I can't help that benson is kick ass. But I wanted stabler to do a pop up every now and then.
Serifat A.
Serifat A.
Richmond, TX

I have seen every episode since before A tablet left and I have probably seen them more than 3x times. I'm completely in love with the show and would recommend it to anyone who asks
April D.
April D.
West Jordan, UT

I'm currently watching this show right now, I love crime shows and law and order SVU is definitely my favorite, they've done 15 seasons and they still manage to keep it entertaining
Sapphire V.
Sapphire V.

I love watching this show with my mother and my little cousin we just binge watch it all the time it's really interesting and entertaining and it's just a really cool show to watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?