BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Nina M.
Wappingers Falls, NY
This show great! Its always suspenseful and shocking. Your never know what's going to happen next. I can watch reruns I've see three times and still be glued to the tv.
Sarah R.
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show. I watch it on TV all of the time & after each episode I just want to watch more & more. Definitely one of the best crime shows because I am addicted.
Jennifer L.
Lancaster, NY
I have been an SVU fan for many years. Its sad to see characters leave but the storylines are truly great. Sometimes it feels like a rerun and its not but there is always more to the main characters that makes a difference.
Steve S.
Wayland, MI
I've never purposely set out to watch this, it just seems that it always ends up on and I get pulled into it for hours. Pretty sure I've accidentally watched them all.
Melissa V.
This show is a must see! You can't stop at one episode, perfect for a weekend for when your stuck inside. When justice isn't served you feel for the fictional victims.
Lynn T.
Pearland, TX
I have watched this show since the beginning. Love it. My favorite Law and Order. I get caught up in the marathons and next thing I know 6 hours has passed. Great show!
Katie B.
Oak Hill, VA
Pop Culture Expert
Loyal viewer! Really interesting plot lines and it's my favorite crime show because it never EVER comes across as cheesy or cheaply made. High quality acting and writing.
Christina F.
Good show for sure. If nothing else is on I know I'll always catch a good episode of SVU. In terms of crime dramas though, I prefer NCIS to this. I think the character development outside the crime investigations is better
Ashanti M.
Cleveland, OH
My favorite show. The Elite Squad known as the "Special Victims Unit: these are their stories" I can NEVER get tired of watching Law &Order SVU. EVERYONE should watch!
Jennifer S.
I'm never disappointed by this show. It can get a bit graphic and disturbing but I think it's a great way to educate people about such a taboo subject. The characters are phenomenal and I've been hooked since the beginning!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?