Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Savannah K.
Savannah K.
Bauxite, AR
I've been watching this show since I was little and I will keep watching it as long as I'm alive! Mariska Hargitay is such an amazing actress! I would marry that woman if I could!
Kathy D.
Kathy D.
Murrysville, PA
Consistently best show that is my Netflix go-to. I've been following all seasons and have learned so many facts from here! The cast keeps changing though and I still miss Elliott.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Williamston, NC
Detectives Benson and Stabler are trying to make sure justice prevails and that they protect the victims. I like how law and order uses scenarios that similar actual news stories.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Lynn, MA
Great show. Always made me want to become a detective. My favorite seasons are the ones with Elliot stabler. Love every episode, can watch them over and over without getting bored
Trish D.
Trish D.
Yermo, CA
OMG...I think this is the longest running TV series and I love it..I watch the new ones, the reruns. I love it! Other TV series try to be like this, but there is nothing like SVU!
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
New Rochelle , NY
I have seen every episode because this really makes you open your eyes to what can happen in the world and what is really happening out there. and the sick minds that occupy space
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Fort Lauderdale , FL
I love this show! I like when Danny pino joined the cast and I was very sad when he left. I swear I use elements of this show in real life as if I'm some type of SVU detective lol
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Hampton, VA
I have been watching Law & Order: SUV for a couple of years now and I think it is a great show. I love the suspense of the show. It is a very good crime show. I watch it everyday.
Casey B.
Casey B.
Laurel, MS
If you want a reason to be mad then this is the show for you. It will leave you either oddly satisfied with the results of the court hearing or wanting to tear someone's head off.
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Burlington, NJ
My favorite show of all time!!! I'm watching it now ! I love the new cast the old cast. I lover everything about this show. I watch all 17 seasons over and over. I'm so addicted !
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?