Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kymberli B.
Kymberli B.
Gibsonville, NC

I love the way this show takes real life cases and makes an episode. The actors are phenomenal and truly make you feel like it is real. It is definitely one of my favorite crime shows on now.
jaylene g.
jaylene g.
Oxnard, CA

I literally watch an episode each day. Detective Benson and Stabler are my favorite partners. If you're into Criminals Mind and crime shows then Law & Order: SVU is the a great show to watch.
Alyssa I.
Alyssa I.

If you don't like this show then I really don't know why. This is my go to fav hour long detective show. All of the characters bring something to the table and the stories are so captivating.
Kahloah D.
Kahloah D.
Los Angeles, CA

I love mariska Hargitay. She's a great actress and woman overall. She is really he one holding the show together. I loved it more when it was her & Elliot. But currently it's just okay to me.
Bree C.
Bree C.
New Phila, OH

One of my absolute favorite shows. I started watching it when I was younger with my uncle and now I literally watch it all the time. Even episodes I've already watched. I can't stop watching!
Frances P.
Frances P.
Brandon, FL

I've been watching this for so long that it would be strange to hear someone that hasn't hea or watched it. The trama always on the edge, the realness, the actors, I love everything about it.
Annisha K.
Annisha K.
Indianapolis, IN

This is my favorite show on the planet. Iv seen all seasons and my favorite ones are with Elliott and benson together. I don't like the newer ones that much so I always re watch the old ones.
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
Crossett, AR

I miss some of the original characters but there is always a great storyline and the show is believable. Not too many wins or losses. Love the backstory for the characters, not all about work
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Sterling Hts, MI

I love this show, it is one of my favorites. The characters are great, and I feel like I can relate to them sometimes. The actors that play the parts are great and get into character so well.
Eboné S.
Eboné S.
Charlotte, NC

I've been watching this show since I was younger and couldn't understand what was going on because my mom always had it on. Now I know what's going on and I love this show. It's a must watch!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now