BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #10 in TV

Natasha S.
Davenport, IA
Very addicting show, I love the earlier season when Christopher menli was on the show, but it is still good. If you like a good crime drama with GREAT acting I recommend this.
amanda R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My favorite show on tv, since episode 1 season 1. It took me some time to get used to the newer actors/characters. However still love it and hopes it never goes off the air.
Miarri K.
Chaska, MN
A really great show tp encourage people to not let fear rule you amd that being raped doesn't make you a bad person and just because you have a gun doesn't mean your protected its a good show maybe a little triggering but over all good
Liz S.
This show is always my go to. However I seem to be always busy but when I find time I will throw a episode or two on while folding clothes or doing something around the house.
Kaitlin B.
Love this show. Like how they keep the core characters and build around them. The senerios and cases are believable and happen in real life. currently waiting for the new epsiodes to come on. Love when they cross over with Chicago PD.
Jen R.
Woodhaven, NY
I've been a Law & Order fan since the day before forever. But, SVU is definitely my favorite. Every episode is a classic and if you haven't seen any I definitely recommend it.
Alexis C.
Enoree, SC
This show is AMAZING! It always keeps me on the edge and I get so emotionally invested. I haven't missed a single episode. And thanks to Netflix, I always have them on hand.
Abby M.
Zanesville, OH
This is probably my favorite cop show ever.. and I don't even like cop shows. Detective Benson is a total boss and I love it. This show keeps you on your toes to the very end.
Linda H.
This is my favorite series in the world. I love the fact that they use real life stories in their show. I spend my entire Saturdays watching this show. The actors are amazing.
Anisha P.
St Petersburg, FL
Taylor Swift knows too, this show is super addicting. It's almost like pringles, once you start, you can't stop. I love how the cases they cover are close to real life ones.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?