BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Strong female characters hold their own with the male characters on this show. Interesting cases each episode. Sometimes they can get a little too dramatic but still a must watch.
shadasis J.
shadasis J.
Mount Joy, PA
this show never gets old. Every episode I find myself solving a mystery as if I'm with the actors. The plot is very believable and keeps me thinking. My favorite show of all time.
Kathy D.
Kathy D.
Murrysville, PA
Consistently best show that is my Netflix go-to. I've been following all seasons and have learned so many facts from here! The cast keeps changing though and I still miss Elliott.
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
Alvin, TX
Pop Culture Expert
Only the best show in history! This show will always keep you guessing. You will think something will happen and then it turns around and is even more exciting. It's a must watch!
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
New Rochelle, NY
Pop Culture Expert
I have seen every episode because this really makes you open your eyes to what can happen in the world and what is really happening out there. and the sick minds that occupy space
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
This is my favorite show! I've watched every episodes and I love to rewatch them! The characters are protrayed just as real life cops would. It shows their personal lives as well.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
San Antonio, TX
I have seen all 17 seasons from the beginning and have loved every single episode from the beginning. The plot in every episode is great and I hope they continue to film the show.
Yelena M.
Yelena M.
Vernon Rockville, CT
This is a great drama. I've been watching this TV series for years and every episode is unpredictable and has exciting twists that keep you intrigued and on the edge of your seat.
Beverly G.
Beverly G.
Missouri City, TX
Law & Order SVU is a very good show. It relates to real life, it is not just a TV show for entertainment. The characters do a very good job of bringing real life situations to TV.
Trish D.
Trish D.
Yermo, CA
Pop Culture Expert
OMG...I think this is the longest running TV series and I love it..I watch the new ones, the reruns. I love it! Other TV series try to be like this, but there is nothing like SVU!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?