Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
felicia j.
felicia j.
This is my all time favorite show i can literally watch it all day everyday the actors and stories are so intrigueing it keeps u on your feet i never fall asleep when my svu is on
Savannah K.
Savannah K.
Bauxite, AR
I've been watching this show since I was little and I will keep watching it as long as I'm alive! Mariska Hargitay is such an amazing actress! I would marry that woman if I could!
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Sept. 25, 2016, 9:37 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Strong female characters hold their own with the male characters on this show. Interesting cases each episode. Sometimes they can get a little too dramatic but still a must watch.
Mary D.
Mary D.
Russellville, AR
Oct. 6, 2016, 4:07 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of my favorite shows of all time. Have watched it since the beginning. I think Mariska Hargety is a great actress and as long as she is on the show I will continue to watch it
Caressa H.
Caressa H.
Des Moines, IA
Law and Order: SVU is one of those shows that you're not sure that you'll want to watch but then you watch a little and HAVE to spend a whole day binge watching the entire series.
shadasis J.
shadasis J.
Mount Joy, PA
this show never gets old. Every episode I find myself solving a mystery as if I'm with the actors. The plot is very believable and keeps me thinking. My favorite show of all time.
Riannon B.
Riannon B.
Cleveland, TN
The best show on TV. There is a reason this show has been around as long as it has, because it is awesome. The characters have such depth and the storylines are really intriguing.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Bridgeport, CT
This show is absolutely amazing. I can not stop once I've started watching. I could sit down on a Saturday afternoon thinking I'll watch an episode and end up going to bed at 2am.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Lynn, MA
Great show. Always made me want to become a detective. My favorite seasons are the ones with Elliot stabler. Love every episode, can watch them over and over without getting bored
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Oct. 5, 2016, 1:40 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is my favorite show! I've watched every episodes and I love to rewatch them! The characters are protrayed just as real life cops would. It shows their personal lives as well.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?