Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Graham, WA

I've been watching this show since it started and have seen every single episode at least once. They've made a lot of the episodes really relatable and the characters really likable.
Alicia K.
Alicia K.
Senatobia, MS

Enjoy this show. Compelling story lines, convincing actors. Heartbreaking plots. I like that it is always on. Nothing on TV quite like it. Actors have changed, but it is still great.
Bella V.
Bella V.

My most favorite TV show of all time. On an obbsessive level, to the point where I am studying and writing about other peoples obbsession with this show! Benson and Stabler for life!
Juliet I.
Juliet I.
Lansdale, PA

Whenever I'm bored and see that this show is playing, I always watch it. The stories are soo interesting and engaging that it's hard to stop watching. Can give me the creeps at times.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Wendell, NC

I love this show. There is always a thrilling storyline to keep you on your toes. I can usually see things coming in storylines but with law and order they seem to always surprise me
Kristin A.
Kristin A.
Channelview, TX

I don't get to watch this as much as I used to because my bf doesn't like it. I'll watch it as much as I can when he's not home. I love shows like these. Crime shows are my favorite.
Patricia W.
Patricia W.
Statesboro, GA

Theres no products for this.........We have to buy tissues for my child's classes every year and I always buy puffs. Puffs plus for the house when we have runny noses and colds.......
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Kingston, OH

Absolutely love this show so much that I even watch the reruns over and over love the ones with Benson and stabler the most but there all great really really recommend you watch this
Emma N.
Emma N.
Philadelphia, PA

I like the storylines and the actors. Also how it's investigated, then the trial. Fin, Munich, ones smart, one is street savvy. You wouldn't expect them to work together but they do.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Bronx, NY

I hope this show never goes off the air. Oliva is my favorite character, she has been thru so much on the show and her character has so much compassion. It is a really good cop show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now