Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Leah W.
Leah W.
Coralville, IA

This is a classic. One of my favorite shows of all time. The characters are real, and honest, and so passionate. It's the kind of show that has been on forever, and for a good reason.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Fort Worth, TX

I am hooked with this show. Incorporating real life issues onto the show is thought provoking. I'd say we need more shows like this but at the same time we need hope in the world too.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Cumming, GA

Love love love! this is my fave..my bro says it is the same thing on repeat but i think they are all different esp the one with twists. and it is fun to guess who the real criminal is
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Graham, WA

I've been watching this show since it started and have seen every single episode at least once. They've made a lot of the episodes really relatable and the characters really likable.
Jennie D.
Jennie D.
Azusa, CA

I love watching this show! I've been watching it for years and even got my mom into it! I like binge watching it on Netflix when I have down time. It's an absolute all time favorite!
Emma N.
Emma N.
Philadelphia, PA

I like the storylines and the actors. Also how it's investigated, then the trial. Fin, Munich, ones smart, one is street savvy. You wouldn't expect them to work together but they do.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Pleasanton, TX

I was heart broken when stabler left but the show turned out for the better the story line get better and better you can't stop watching. I have literally seen almost ever season !!!
Xanthe S.
Xanthe S.

Can't get enough of this show. Always filled with suspense and keep you on edge. There aren't enough episodes to keep you satisfied on Sunday binge warch marathons. One of the bests.
Robin W.
Robin W.

Watching Law and Order since the first Law and Order what can I say it's a classic is a new episode every week plus when there's nothing else on I watch a Law & Order episode love it
Jolene S.
Jolene S.
Old Town, FL

I record all of these and watch them. Olivia Benson is my favorite character. I do miss Elliot Stablet. This show is full of great actors and always has a great plot. Love this show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?