Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Dee S.
Dee S.
Fort Wayne, IN
This show is really great. I feel like it brings out awareness, even though the stories are not based on true events. It is full of suspense and it is great when justice is served.
April C.
April C.
Plainfield, CT
Have been a loyal fan since the beginning. I have watch all the law and order series. They leave you on the edge of your seats. The actors and actresses are amazing at what they do
Crystal  H.
Crystal H.
Virginia Bch, VA
One of my favorite shows. It is easy to get wrapped up in the characters and their story lines. If you are looking for a mystery/thriller/criminal drama type show, this is for you.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Norwell, MA
Love this show started watching this with my mom years ago I feel like I'm solving the crime before there even some and then it throws you off to someone you wouldn't even think of
Maria C.
I love how dramatic and how plot twisting this is. I especially enjoy how not every story ends in a happy ending and how it is based on real life situations that can and do happen.
Miami, Florida
I Think I watch law&order everyday I like the stories the characters and you don't have to follow a sequence to enjoy and understand the show also they have like a million chapters.
Yelena M.
Yelena M.
Vernon Rockville, CT
This is a great drama. I've been watching this TV series for years and every episode is unpredictable and has exciting twists that keep you intrigued and on the edge of your seat.
Caressa H.
Caressa H.
Des Moines, IA
Law and Order: SVU is one of those shows that you're not sure that you'll want to watch but then you watch a little and HAVE to spend a whole day binge watching the entire series.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Oct. 5, 2016, 1:40 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is my favorite show! I've watched every episodes and I love to rewatch them! The characters are protrayed just as real life cops would. It shows their personal lives as well.
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Sept. 25, 2016, 9:37 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Strong female characters hold their own with the male characters on this show. Interesting cases each episode. Sometimes they can get a little too dramatic but still a must watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?