Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lays N.
Lays N.
New York , NY

That's the best TV show! It has been up for so long and never gets old! There's just a little touch about the character's personal lives what keeps the focus on the main story about the crimes.
Jenn H.
Jenn H.
Floral City, FL

I've been watching this show for years with my family. I will continue watching this show forever. There are so many amazing episodes. Filled with action and suspense. It is a truly great show!
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Vista, CA

I am a huge fan of the original actors, i love how they get into there character, it always has me bitting my nails, its a very realistic show these are situations that happen on a daily basis.
Tiffany I.
Tiffany I.

I have been watching SVU since it first came out! By far the best show out there!! I thought with the loss of characters it would go downhill but it did the exact opposite. 5 stars hands down.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Van Nuys, CA

Obsessed. I could watch these reruns over and over for forever. Stabler and Benson are total badasses. If you like any sort of drama or mystery cop show, this will definitely be your favorite.
Liz T.
Liz T.
Beverly, MA

I only started watching this show because a friend forced me to. I'm glad she did though because I've become a huge fan of it. The story lines are so interesting and it keeps you on your toes.
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Grand Rapids, MI

Law & Order SVU is my favorite show! I love Olivia and miss Stabler! I literally watch this show everyday. In my opinion it's 10x better than Criminal Intent. I can't wait for the new episode.
Claudia T.
Claudia T.
Alva, OK

I love, love this show mostly because it's about crime I do watch similar shows, my favorite scene/ episode was when Olivia had a stalker she is such a good actor you definitely have to watch.
Ayanna L.
Ayanna L.
Lexington, SC

I grew up watching the episodes and trying to memorize the beginning and singing the theme song and it's so unique because other show is like it bc of certain scenes and the plot of the series
Leticia H.
Leticia H.
Denver City, TX

Love this show. Love Olivia Benson. I just with they would bring back Stabler. But I love this stories and how they are relevant to what is happening today. The actors and the plots are great!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now