Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Vallejo, Ca

My favorite show!!!! I am currently on season 14 and oh em gee!! I don't want to post any spoilers but if you have been into the show for a long time prepare for some serious changes!
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
West Columbia, SC

I give this show a 5. I have watched it from the 1st season. It is so addictive. Always has great plots and story lines. I absolutely love this show, not so much the time it comes on.
Masha N.
Masha N.
Fort Eustis, VA

This show is always on somewhere, and when it is I'm tuned in. I love Olivia Benson, and I do miss Elliot Stabler. It always starts one way and then ends up somewhere else completely.
R A.
R A.
Carlisle, PA

I like this show a lot. I like that it is something you do not have to watch week after week and can still catch up on. I am especially a fan of when they cover a real life situation.
Amanda h.
Amanda h.
Fort Wayne, IN

I have watched this series for years! This show always keeps you on your toes. The actors and actresses really make me feel like I'm watching real life detectives solving a real case.
Brenda R.
Brenda R.

Love this show! Shows how detectives do their job. Many court scenes and cases solved. It includes personal life of the main detectives and has a great script! Must watch! #bingewatch
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
Spring Hill, FL

I have watched all the series and i love this show! i can keep watching it over and over again.it keeps me on edge but also i love to see how the figure all the crimes get figured out
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Marietta, GA

I've seen every episode of this show. I've watched it since it first came out. It's similar to other shows but the actors are way better and have awesome back stories. High recommend.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.

This is one of my all time favorite show and I always have to keep up with it because it's so intriguing. The show always throws you a curve ball and that really keeps you interested.
Sukema K.
Sukema K.
Charlotte, NC

I love the show. I'm interested in crime fighting shows, movies, etc... the storyline is realistic and can easily be identified with. The cast is great, scene are awesome. Great show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?