• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
I absolutely love this show. It has to be in my top ten. The stories are relevant and up to date. The characters are great and I love that this show has been on TV for so long.
Avon T.
One of my favorite shows. Can definitely send chills through your body. Love the twists and it definitely keeps you on the edge of your seat until the last minute. Every episode is carefully thought out. Love Olivia and Elliot together!
Desiree M.
Los Angeles, CA
This show is the BEST! It catches your attention a lot! and it loke amazes you and get ls you kinda confuse in some episodes but i do recommend for you guys to watch this show!

Carrie S.
Tacoma, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is a very well done show and one of my guilty pleasures. It's difficult to watch at times and I have to limit myself. It's weak when it gets political and preachy, and the later episodes are no as well done as the first few seasons.
Megg T.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is always a go to. My husband and I love this show. We always watch it. It's one of those that can be on just for noise or you can be intensely watching with your family.
natasha c.
Hialeah, FL
My guilty pleasure. I have watched every episode of this show. Most of them probably twice! I've watched this with my parents, with friends on vacation to California. This is a great show. I'm impatiently waiting for the next season!
Jordan V B.
Waterbury, CT
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I live for SVU! BRING BACK DETECTIVE STABLER! I do think this show is coming to an end, but it was great. Ive learned a lot about s*x crimes and the judicial system from sVU!
Marissa D.
Obsessed with this show. Seriously. I miss Elliot so much. I think I really connect with this show because they always film by me! Love watching behind the scenes in person.
Crystal O.
The stories that a given in this series are always so good! They always make me appreciate anyone working in the law enforcement units that do their job to really help others!
Cheryl T.
Peru, IL
Law & Order: SVU is my all time favorite show. I love the actors, and that the stories are reality. It sheds light on what needs to be done to make this a safer place to live.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?