Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kristin A.
Kristin A.
Channelview, TX

I don't get to watch this as much as I used to because my bf doesn't like it. I'll watch it as much as I can when he's not home. I love shows like these. Crime shows are my favorite.
Emma N.
Emma N.
Philadelphia, PA

I like the storylines and the actors. Also how it's investigated, then the trial. Fin, Munich, ones smart, one is street savvy. You wouldn't expect them to work together but they do.
Alicia K.
Alicia K.
Senatobia, MS

Enjoy this show. Compelling story lines, convincing actors. Heartbreaking plots. I like that it is always on. Nothing on TV quite like it. Actors have changed, but it is still great.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Wendell, NC

I love this show. There is always a thrilling storyline to keep you on your toes. I can usually see things coming in storylines but with law and order they seem to always surprise me
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Kingston, OH

Absolutely love this show so much that I even watch the reruns over and over love the ones with Benson and stabler the most but there all great really really recommend you watch this
Jolene S.
Jolene S.
Old Town, FL

I record all of these and watch them. Olivia Benson is my favorite character. I do miss Elliot Stablet. This show is full of great actors and always has a great plot. Love this show.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Bronx, NY

I hope this show never goes off the air. Oliva is my favorite character, she has been thru so much on the show and her character has so much compassion. It is a really good cop show.
Patricia W.
Patricia W.
Statesboro, GA

Theres no products for this.........We have to buy tissues for my child's classes every year and I always buy puffs. Puffs plus for the house when we have runny noses and colds.......
Sydney C.
Sydney C.
Spokane, Wa

This has been one of my all time favorite shows since I was 12. However it hasn't been the same since stabler left. The acting is cheesy at times but also very good most of the time.
Gabrielle E.
Gabrielle E.

I've been watching this show for as long as I can remember. Although I prefer the older episodes, it's still a good show till this day to watch. It does have sensitive material though
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now