10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I love how dramatic and how plot twisting this is. I especially enjoy how not every story ends in a happy ending and how it is based on real life situations that can and do happen.
It's a good show though now it's getting kinda like a soap where they kill off or get rid of the old characters, bring in new ones then restart the whole story line all over again.
OMG...I think this is the longest running TV series and I love it..I watch the new ones, the reruns. I love it! Other TV series try to be like this, but there is nothing like SVU!
The best show on TV. There is a reason this show has been around as long as it has, because it is awesome. The characters have such depth and the storylines are really intriguing.
I love this show! I like when Danny pino joined the cast and I was very sad when he left. I swear I use elements of this show in real life as if I'm some type of SVU detective lol
Strong female characters hold their own with the male characters on this show. Interesting cases each episode. Sometimes they can get a little too dramatic but still a must watch.
If you want a reason to be mad then this is the show for you. It will leave you either oddly satisfied with the results of the court hearing or wanting to tear someone's head off.
This is my boyfriend and I's favorite show. We have been waiting for it to come back on Netflix and we could watch it all day. It is very thrilling as well as some comedic relief.
The best show ever I love it I can just binge watch episodes over and over again I like the older shows and I don't watch any new episodes since Danny Pino left its just different
Consistently best show that is my Netflix go-to. I've been following all seasons and have learned so many facts from here! The cast keeps changing though and I still miss Elliott.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos