Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Kajus M.
Kajus M.

This show does a really good job of keeping a general series storyline while not distracting from the episode storyline. Makes it very easy to just watch a few random episodes and not feel lost
Hannah K.
Hannah K.

This show has been on for what feels like 100 years but it's still so good! the world is so far behind on these issues and the stories don't shy away from that
Olivia Benson is my spirit animal
Lays N.
Lays N.
New York , NY

That's the best TV show! It has been up for so long and never gets old! There's just a little touch about the character's personal lives what keeps the focus on the main story about the crimes.
Alina P.
Alina P.
Brooklyn , NY

I literally binge watch this show allllll the time. It's so addictive. I love the old and the new episodes. I prefer the older ones but honestly, the show is so well written that it's all good.
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Vista, CA

I am a huge fan of the original actors, i love how they get into there character, it always has me bitting my nails, its a very realistic show these are situations that happen on a daily basis.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Hamilton, NJ

SVU draws you in leaving you wating more episodes and more drama. Olivia Benson has and her team make you root for them and think you are a detective along with them. I have seen every episode.
Kimberly O.
Kimberly O.
Genoa, NE

This is a wonderful series. Very good acting and love Mariska. I love that you don't have to watch the series from the beginning in order to get it. I started watching reruns and got addicted.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Van Nuys, CA

Obsessed. I could watch these reruns over and over for forever. Stabler and Benson are total badasses. If you like any sort of drama or mystery cop show, this will definitely be your favorite.
Claudia T.
Claudia T.
Alva, OK

I love, love this show mostly because it's about crime I do watch similar shows, my favorite scene/ episode was when Olivia had a stalker she is such a good actor you definitely have to watch.
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Grand Rapids, MI

Law & Order SVU is my favorite show! I love Olivia and miss Stabler! I literally watch this show everyday. In my opinion it's 10x better than Criminal Intent. I can't wait for the new episode.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now