BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Blair C.
Orlando, FL
I love this show! I remember my mom watching it when I was younger and now I love watching it too. I love the cast. Stabler was my favorite, he is a family man so his hatred for child molesters and abusers shows. I'm not really into the original Law & Order but this one is very interesting. SVU shows the ugly side of what goes on in some people's lives. This is the best crime show on TV and I would urge anyone to watch it.
Emma M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is my favorite! With amazing actors and suspenseful story lines. This show actually helped me decide that i wanted to be in law enforcement and go to college to purse being a lawyer. This show is based on real stories played by fictional characters so you get a taste of what actually has happened in the world and what could be done to solve it! Thumbs up to the producers and director of this show!
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I do catch myself watching Law and Order: SVU from time to time and it is, by far, my favorite in the Law and Order series. The acting is spot on and the characters are relatable. Sometimes, their crime scene techniques bother me (being a forensic science student, I'm very critical at how shows handle everything involved with a crime scene and evidence). I like it better than the other Law and Order shows :)
Kensderline J.
I am hooked on this show. It's one my favorite out there. The whole cast is great. Benson is one of the strongest I know despite many dangerous situation.. the stories depicted are very realistic and heartfelt. Each of these detectives take the cases seriously and the storyline are groundbreaking. I highly recommend it.
Allie C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I like procedural/crime dramas. The Law & Order gang are some of the OG's of that genre. It focuses very much on each case rather than on the interpersonal drama between the recurring characters which is great because you can literally watch any episode at any point in time and not be completely lost in the series. I only give it 3 stars because while i enjoy it, I'm not particularly passionate about it.
Mary R.
Seattle, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have been watching this show for as long as I can remember. You can start this show anywhere and enjoy it but I encourage you to watch some of the older episodes. I took off a star only because I feel the storylines/director execution have gotten iffy the last few years and it has not been as entertaining for me to watch. That said, don't think I don't still rewatch and enjoy older episodes with Stabler.
Elinore C.
Oakland, CA
Oh Mr. Wolf, you know how to make a franchise. I, like many others in my generation, got sucked into the wonderfulness that is SVU. Compelling and "ripped from the headlines" episodes, and characters you just can't beat (Benson & Stabler forever!). Whenever I'm bored, sick, or in for a long plane flight, I pop on a season of SVU and feel right at home, even if I've seen the episodes a million times before.
Kandis H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is one of DW best shows I have been watching this show forever I have seen the cast age and change several times. I always say the opening word for word this is a great show and it has taught me a lot about my rights and the law. Olivia and stabler where the perfect duo I really hated when that ended but the shows new episodes are just as great and if you have never see it you have to defiantly watch it
Barbz L.
LOVE LOVE LOVE WITH THIS SHOW. I will forever be obsessed with the show, the content, the characters, the actors, EVERYTHING. I've been watching this show since I was around 11 and haven't stopped since. I've seen absolutely every single episode over 1000 times each. there is not ONE episode that I have missed. I can promise you that. AMAZING AMAZING SHOW. everything they stand for , I applaud 👏🏼👏🏼
Ethlena M.
Tampa, FL
I LOVE law order and cannot get enough of it. i literally spend weekends binge watching back to back reruns on TV. this show is similar to shows like Criminal Minds and NCIS. i love when they catch the bad guys and this show is a must watch for anyone especially parents and Females. Apart from being entertaining, it is informative because it teaches us to be cautious of our surrounding and other people.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?