Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Amanda O.
Amanda O.

This is truly one of the perfect shows, that just gets better and better. The actors are phenomenal and you can truly feel the emotions they are trying to portray. If you are into drama, suspense, and crime, this is definitely a must see! There are so many episodes, and they connect them so effortlessly throughout episodes. Highly recommend!
Yasmin K.
Yasmin K.
Riverside, CA

I'm a crime show junkie. If you like Shows like CSI and Criminal minds, you'll definitely like SVU. I personally like SVU Better than the regular law and order shows. It's more involved with the victims and less involved with developing the main characters stories. That makes it easy to catch a random episode on tv without watching in order
Nita F.
Nita F.

I love SVU. I'm one of those people who can binge watch full seasons in one sitting. I love the cast. They are all good actors. I love the opening theme music. I would have to say SVU is the best of the Law & Order franchise. I love every episode and can't pick a favorite lol. If you aren't caught up on SVU, spend your weekend doing so.
I've been watching Law and Order for as long as I can remember, and I see it as a classic example of American television. There's a reason it's been around for as long as it has. The writing is interesting a riveting, with a twist anywhere you wouldn't expect it. Anyone who loves suspense or criminal justice should watch Law and Order: SVU.
Kerry Y.
Kerry Y.
Green Bay, WI

Do you like forced sex? Do you like regular Law & Order and thought 'there isn't enough of that here?' Well, SVU is the show for you. There's so much of it going on in one small town that you'd think it was Gotham, but there's never any going on there. Just a bunch of hot chicks that nothing ever happened to. Kinda like the opposite of SVU.
Lesjahn D.
Lesjahn D.

This is a show that doesn't disappoint! If you're looking for a drama that gets you hooked the first 5 minutes of watching, then this is the show for you! They have guest appearances that surprise you sometimes and the characters make you want to watch marathons! I'd recommend this show to anyone who likes justice, crime fighting and drama.
Ana Sofía V.
Ana Sofía V.

Desde siempre me hha gustado, creo que la formsa como plantean los casos hace que uno se pregunte cuan cerca esta de que suceda algo así, asi que activa las alarmas. Me gusta mucho la humanidad con la que dirigen los episodios, muestran la parte sensible de quienes trabajan en esas areas, algo que es muy real. Nada de frialdad y frivolidad.
Karen G.
Karen G.
Raleigh, NC

I will always watch this show for as long as its on air. The stories it tells are extremely important. This is the show that inspired me to go into law and become a prosecutor. It was sad to lose stabler and Amaro but the show continues to be great and have purpose. I do hate when it gets into personal storylines, but every show has that.
Alexus F.
Alexus F.
Bryan, TX

This is really one of my all time favorite shows! I have seen almost every episode. Even though the show is based on fiction events, it is very realistic and anything that they portray can happen. Sometimes, the show can get very personal or maybe even controversial. It is a very good show with a very good plot and cast. Highly recommend.
Catherine D.
Catherine D.
Hixson, TN

Never a dull moment, sometimes a tear jerker, always praying it will never happen to you or someone you know. The actors make every episode so very real and hold your attention. Definitely one that I wait to see every week. I like that it changes every week, so if you miss the week before, you really aren't following a specific storyline.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?