Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Lesjahn D.
Lesjahn D.

This is a show that doesn't disappoint! If you're looking for a drama that gets you hooked the first 5 minutes of watching, then this is the show for you! They have guest appearances that surprise you sometimes and the characters make you want to watch marathons! I'd recommend this show to anyone who likes justice, crime fighting and drama.
Ana Sofía V.
Ana Sofía V.
Medley, FL

Desde siempre me hha gustado, creo que la formsa como plantean los casos hace que uno se pregunte cuan cerca esta de que suceda algo así, asi que activa las alarmas. Me gusta mucho la humanidad con la que dirigen los episodios, muestran la parte sensible de quienes trabajan en esas areas, algo que es muy real. Nada de frialdad y frivolidad.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Fort Pierce, FL

Just started watching this last season and gotta say I am hooked! have started watching older seasons on Netflix now. It might not be 100% of the real stories but pretty close to what is current events in crime. Lets you know pretty much what horrible people out there are and lets you better prepare yourself for what could actually happen
Catherine D.
Catherine D.
Hixson, TN

Never a dull moment, sometimes a tear jerker, always praying it will never happen to you or someone you know. The actors make every episode so very real and hold your attention. Definitely one that I wait to see every week. I like that it changes every week, so if you miss the week before, you really aren't following a specific storyline.
Karen G.
Karen G.
Raleigh, NC

I will always watch this show for as long as its on air. The stories it tells are extremely important. This is the show that inspired me to go into law and become a prosecutor. It was sad to lose stabler and Amaro but the show continues to be great and have purpose. I do hate when it gets into personal storylines, but every show has that.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Iselin, NJ

I enjoy Law & order, very much. I find it deals with everyday life situations. I find they portray them well and are not insensitive as to how people would feel if this occurred in their lives. I have so many episodes that I enjoyed. This is one show that I can watch over and over again and not be disappointed. It always has my attention.
Tara j.
Tara j.
Lynn, MA

Ou.. This show never fails to entertain me! It has such great story lines and action. Sometimes I'm on the edge of my seat from an episode, which I love. It's thrilling, heart warming, most definitely sad.. And so much more. The detectives are what makes this show. Great actor's and actresses. Please don't stop the reruns. It's obsessive!
Alexus F.
Alexus F.
Bryan, TX

This is really one of my all time favorite shows! I have seen almost every episode. Even though the show is based on fiction events, it is very realistic and anything that they portray can happen. Sometimes, the show can get very personal or maybe even controversial. It is a very good show with a very good plot and cast. Highly recommend.
Ja'Nae L.
Ja'Nae L.

This show is witty and it showcases the problems of sexual fiends on the streets and how hard it is to pin these criminals with these crimes. The characters are raw and unfiltered which I believe adds to the suspense and realness of this show. Ice-T is a better actor than I initially gave him credit for and u respect his role in the show
Jeneia P.
Jeneia P.

I haven't really watched any new episodes. But let me tell you SVU is my favorite Law & Order. If you don't know this already I guess your just going to find out but tbs play reruns of law and order SVU every morning, day, and or night sometimes I stay up till 4in the morning just to watch a show and when I wake up shows are still playing
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now