BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Beverly T.
Byesville, OH
Best cop series ever !! I love Lil ! The actors are amazing. The shows are suspenseful till the end, they always keep me guessing ! Favorite scene would be when Lil beat the man up that kidnapped her !! Everyone I know already watches this !! I heard they were thinking of not renewing Lil because she was aging,, I hope this is not true.
Mary F.
Conway, AR
I love law and order special victims unit. I think it's better than any other crime TV series it has 18 seasons in all so far and I'm ready for season 19. My favorite scene is when they are interrogating the culprits. The acting is very well done the writing is flawless. I would highly recommend the show to anyone who loves crime shows.
Carly D.
I never get tired of this riveting show. The cast is fantastic, the stories are current and relevant, the script is marvelous, and I enjoy watching reruns from time to time. The acting makes it realistic and I care about the characters when I am watching this show. I always recommend it to my friends, it is one of my all time favorites.
Jahan P.
Jersey City, NJ
Law & order: SVU is one of my favorite shows. I've been a fan of Law & Order since high school. It definitely is in it's own lane as far as shows are concerned. The actors are great, and my most favorite scene is when two brothers who are twins , one didn't know about the other finally meet. I will recommend this show to all! Great show
Lilandra M.
I have been watching SVU for years. I can watch episode after episode without getting bored. This show displays realistic scenarios and educates people at the same time. I'm a law student so i definitely find educational value in watching it. the actors are incredible and they make the show what it is. I recommend this show to everyone.
Lexi B.
Cincinnati, OH
I live that this show has a strong female lead. The show pulls you in and I'm always hopping they get the bad guy. However, sometimes the dark nature and themes of the episodes are disturbing. I recommend looking at the info section of each episode before watching that way you ca screen out any episodes that are particularly disturbing.
Jasmine N.
Great series to watch. Good story line and great actors that get into their characters. This show has something different that other shows do not have. You will not know who the bad person is till almost to the end. It keeps you guessing, which makes for a great show. If you haven't seen this then you need to watch at least one episode.
Misty M.
Bangor, ME
This show is bittersweet for me because I was raped at 12 years old and was molested by an uncle when I was 2 years old, but I like how they catch the person and put them away. How they are compassionate to the person it happened to, how they stand by them and how they try to get them help to overcome the tragedy they were put through.
Vee R.
Sunnyvale, CA
I used to watch this show everyday especially when Christopher Meloni was on the show and it was great. Although, the show claims that all episodes are fiction, one knows that in real life the heinous crimes are real. I stopped watching it after season 13, I didn't find it as interesting anymore when the two new characters came on set.
Hailey L.
Santa Ana, CA
Pop Culture Expert
Not the best show in the world, but by far one of the most popular spin-offs in television history. The episodes can be pretty hit or miss and no one can take Ice-T seriously as an actual actor. But, it's a one hour TV show that's perfect for shutting your brain off and feeling smart for solving the crime before the end of the episode!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?