Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Amy G.
Amy G.

I would give this show more than 5 stars if it would let me! This show is incredible. The cast is amazing. The story line always keeps you on the edge of your seat. I have watched every single episode since the day it first aired. There's no show on tv like this one! I highly highly recommend anyone and everyone to watch this incredible masterpiece!!
Linda B.
Linda B.
Cecil, WI

SVU keeps you on your toes and keeps you glued to your tv. It is not like any other TV series. Its a show of a lot of reality that I feel many dont see. But in the end most of the time they get the bad guys but sometimes not as that is how real life is. I am a surviver of abuse. And on this series it gives me a good feeling. But always with a twist.
andrea b.
andrea b.
Dalton, GA

I love the SVU story line, the actors, and the scenes. I grew up watching this because it was my mother's favorite. I don't like all of the other lines they have came out with, they aren't as good because the actors aren't the same or act the part right, but the SVU series I would definitely recommend to anyone loving the murder/court type of shows!
I started watching on hulu right after I had my daughter in february and have currently watched through every season! I love that you get so attached to all the characters, but at the same time the plot lines are always new and fresh and I never feel like I'm watching the same thing over and over. Pretty impressive for being on the air for so long!
Amelia W.
Amelia W.
Mountain Top, PA

If you've ever wanted to be a lawyer or a detective, then
Law and Order is the show for you. There's a villain, a
detective, and a lawyer/the courts. And as in every one hour
show like this, yes, they always catch the bad guy. But this
show's episode's are different. They are more realistic and
always hold your interest. Try watching it some night.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Brooklyn, NY

This show is timeless. I can marathon it on any given day, and on my down time I usually do. Love that it keeps up to date with the current news headlines. What makes this show even better for a NYC girl like myself is that it is based on my hometown! If you aren't addicted to this show yet give an episode a try and I promise you will not be sorry.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Reno, NV

If you're into crime scene investigation (CSI), this is a great show for you. Although I'm not into blood and crime scenes itself, the show is very intriguing and makes you want to watch episode after episode. I recommend this show to an older audience as some scenes do get gory which isn't good for small children or teens to be growing up around.
Aneyssa G.
Aneyssa G.

I just recently started watching SVU and it is basically all I watch now. Anytime it is on TV I'm watching it. I love the stories how they have the same plot more or less but are also very different. The stories are pretty sad because it's something that happens in real life. If you don't like special victim stories then this isn't a show for you.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

Love, love, love this show! Before cancelling cable, I would watch marathons of it. But thankfully it's on Netflix so I can re-watch all my favorite shows. The actors are all so wonderful and the stories are very realistic- sometimes a little too realistic. But it captures you and makes you want to keep watching. I'd recommend this show to anyone.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Huntington Beach, CA

Best drama on television. marisa Hagertay is an amazing actress. The whole rest of the cast is also top notch, especially Ice-T, and the new character Caruso. I always root for this squad. The story lines are so intense. The interviews of criminals are awesome. It is unsettling to see such a dark side of human nature, but it is a really good show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now