BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Blair C.
Orlando, FL
I love this show! I remember my mom watching it when I was younger and now I love watching it too. I love the cast. Stabler was my favorite, he is a family man so his hatred for child molesters and abusers shows. I'm not really into the original Law & Order but this one is very interesting. SVU shows the ugly side of what goes on in some people's lives. This is the best crime show on TV and I would urge anyone to watch it.
Kayla D.
Marion, KY
When I was in college, I had 7 classes strung throughout the entire week therefore I had a lot of downtime. I used to spend the majority of that time watching multiple series's on Netflix. Law and order SVU was the main one. Olivia and stabler are two of the best characters as far as best friends and yet partners that I have ever seen on any series. They put in a lot of emotion into what they are playing.
Kandis H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is one of DW best shows I have been watching this show forever I have seen the cast age and change several times. I always say the opening word for word this is a great show and it has taught me a lot about my rights and the law. Olivia and stabler where the perfect duo I really hated when that ended but the shows new episodes are just as great and if you have never see it you have to defiantly watch it
Kensderline J.
I am hooked on this show. It's one my favorite out there. The whole cast is great. Benson is one of the strongest I know despite many dangerous situation.. the stories depicted are very realistic and heartfelt. Each of these detectives take the cases seriously and the storyline are groundbreaking. I highly recommend it.
Elinore C.
Oakland, CA
Oh Mr. Wolf, you know how to make a franchise. I, like many others in my generation, got sucked into the wonderfulness that is SVU. Compelling and "ripped from the headlines" episodes, and characters you just can't beat (Benson & Stabler forever!). Whenever I'm bored, sick, or in for a long plane flight, I pop on a season of SVU and feel right at home, even if I've seen the episodes a million times before.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I do catch myself watching Law and Order: SVU from time to time and it is, by far, my favorite in the Law and Order series. The acting is spot on and the characters are relatable. Sometimes, their crime scene techniques bother me (being a forensic science student, I'm very critical at how shows handle everything involved with a crime scene and evidence). I like it better than the other Law and Order shows :)
Allie C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I like procedural/crime dramas. The Law & Order gang are some of the OG's of that genre. It focuses very much on each case rather than on the interpersonal drama between the recurring characters which is great because you can literally watch any episode at any point in time and not be completely lost in the series. I only give it 3 stars because while i enjoy it, I'm not particularly passionate about it.
Sharlene T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I have watched this show since I was a young teenager! I have always enjoyed the story lines they come up with on every show! It is always different and interesting! I enjoy the chemistry between Detective Stabler and Olivia. I was sad when Detective Stabler left though! However, this show is truly amazing and it has managed keep up its interesting story lines for many years! Not, sure many other shows could do that!
Ethlena M.
Tampa, FL
I LOVE law order and cannot get enough of it. i literally spend weekends binge watching back to back reruns on TV. this show is similar to shows like Criminal Minds and NCIS. i love when they catch the bad guys and this show is a must watch for anyone especially parents and Females. Apart from being entertaining, it is informative because it teaches us to be cautious of our surrounding and other people.
Amy B.
I am a law and order junkie. I love all things law and order and would never say a bad word against it. As a woman, this show touches you down deep inside. You connect with the detectives, the victims and sometimes the suspects. It's a really great representation of how sexual assault is so hard to prosecute and the fallout that it causes. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys police dramas.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?