10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,150 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I've watched this since season 1 I'm a little behind but I've always enjoyed it! The axtorsvare exceptional, you care about them and the figuring out the crime who what wear is fun
It is a good show to have playing in the background. Every episode is pretty much the same. The first 4 seasons are great, but after that the show really goes down hill from there.
I love Law and Order: Special Victims Unit. Although I am a fan of the original cast, I also have enjoyed the recent seasons! There is always an interesting and relevant plot line.
Love love love!!!!! Ice T in the house! Lol. No really, this is my favorite L&O series because of the sensitivity of the cases they investigate. Rapes, abductions and yes, murders.
I love Olivia and Elliott! They are the best friends that a girl could have, haha! They solve cases that deal with real issues! It's a must watch! Even the older episodes are good!
I've been watching this show for as long as I can remember. No matter what the time of day, there is always an SVU playing. Def one of those shows you can watch over and over again
Law & Order: SVU is my most favourite show of all time. The story line is fantastic and the actors really make the show. Crime/court shows are my favourite and this show is perfect
One of the most thrilling and exciting shows to watch. I love watching the predators be caught and I love knowing that some of the episodes are based off of actual real life cases.
I think I've seen every episode. I missed the Liv and Stabls dynamic on the new episodes. I have so many favorite episodes and it takes me on an emotion journey with every episode.
Love this show started watching this with my mom years ago I feel like I'm solving the crime before there even some and then it throws you off to someone you wouldn't even think of
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos