10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Love this show started watching this with my mom years ago I feel like I'm solving the crime before there even some and then it throws you off to someone you wouldn't even think of
At first it was boring but later on it gets addicting and its binge worthy. Sometimes the episodes get boring since it's cliche but sometimes you are trying to figure out who it is
I Think I watch law&order everyday I like the stories the characters and you don't have to follow a sequence to enjoy and understand the show also they have like a million chapters.
Have been a loyal fan since the beginning. I have watch all the law and order series. They leave you on the edge of your seats. The actors and actresses are amazing at what they do
Engaging and addictive.... Have spent hours watching marathon episodes back to back. Great for a lazy weekend. Always intense drama & curious ity about outcomes keeps wanting more.
I've been watching this show for as long as I can remember. No matter what the time of day, there is always an SVU playing. Def one of those shows you can watch over and over again
WE'VE WATCHED IT WHEN IT FIRST CAME OUT.NOW WE WATCH RERUNNS . I WOULD HAVE TO SAY WE STILL WATCH THE NRW ONES ALSO. LOVE THAT SHOW . SOMETIMES THERE.
ARE SOME SENES THAT SCARY ME.
ARE SOME SENES THAT SCARY ME.
This is one of my favorite TV shows I never miss an episode and the never deem to dissapoint. Always new cases and new happenings it's like nothing is ever close to being the same.
One of my favorite shows. It is easy to get wrapped up in the characters and their story lines. If you are looking for a mystery/thriller/criminal drama type show, this is for you.
One of the most thrilling and exciting shows to watch. I love watching the predators be caught and I love knowing that some of the episodes are based off of actual real life cases.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos