Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Katrina A.
Katrina A.

This show is my genotype ever. even with cast changes its never dull and fantastic acting. plus usually there is a margarine on TV on the weekends. if you've never seen it where have you been?!?
cynthia C.
cynthia C.
Wyoming, MI

We like and have most recently started watching past shows, good actors mena nd woman, this show keeps you on the edge and keeps you watching- the best scenes are the ones where it gets personal
Holly A.
Holly A.
Kingsport, TN

I would give 5 sates but once they too Elliott off, it hasn't been the same. Olivia is a different person. But, it's still a great show and a go-to for me when I just want to relax and watch TV.
Eileen M.
Eileen M.
Azusa, CA

My favourite TV show. I can watch marathons of this show and never get tired of it. I miss Stabler and wish he'd come back, but this is still a great show. Mariska Hargitay is simply brilliant.
Juanise O.
Juanise O.

Words can't describe how much I love for this show. I can watch the same episodes over and over. I love watching the old o es and seeing actors I recognize now when they were just starting out.
Nina L.
Nina L.
Savannah, GA

This is a go to show of mine. i love watching law and order the story line is great and its always different in every episode, it doesn't get boring or old. i would recommend others to watch it.
Erica Marie S.
Erica Marie S.
San Antonio, TX

Love law and order SVU. The only law and order I watch. I've seen the others and they do not compare to SVU! Such a great show. And the plot lines are so unbelievably good. Gets you every time.
Gabriela J.
Gabriela J.
Los Angeles, CA

One of my goals is work work for a police department. Olivia and Elliot have got to be the best actors I've ever seen. I love their work ethics. They make the show interesting and understanding
april g.
april g.
Blythe, CA

I have watched the show for years and I still haven't gotten tired of it I watch it every week it's one of my favorite shows I can be a little depressing at times but I just love the characters
Hannah K.
Hannah K.

This show has been on for what feels like 100 years but it's still so good! the world is so far behind on these issues and the stories don't shy away from that
Olivia Benson is my spirit animal
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now