Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Juliana J.
Juliana J.

This is my favorite of the law and order franchise - I watch marathons of this show. You don't have to watch the episodes in order, and it's always an entertaining hour of television.
April E.
April E.
Reading, PA

Love, Love, Love this shower. It never gets old. Love the day long marathons too. Great combination of current issues and seeing the play out in tv land. I would definitely recommend.
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
Perris, CA

I absolutely love Law and Order: Special Victims Unit. I love the drama and suspense in each episode. In addition, I love that the Chief is a female and in charge! A must watch show!!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Severna Park, MD

Love love love this show. i cant watch scary police shows or movies like criminal minds or mentalist but this is ok it is not to scary but it is still edge of your seat the whole time
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
Spring Hill, FL

I have watched all the series and i love this show! i can keep watching it over and over again.it keeps me on edge but also i love to see how the figure all the crimes get figured out
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Dallas, NC

I have been following this show for years, the ending is never predictable. I love the cast and how the show depicts not only their professional lives but their personal ones as well.
Ava H.
Ava H.
Lakeland, FL

I feel this is one of the most popular shows on tv right now it knows how to get you hooked in keep you interested the even talk about real things that is going on in the world today.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Tucson, AZ

My favorite Law and Order. Mariska Hargitay is great and I am happen to see her take a director role. Always provides interesting stories that shine light on sexual/women's interests.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.

My favorite show of all time! I can watch this show at any time. I love to watch the reruns. Not only is it a great storyline but it's unlike any other TV series. SVU is a must watch!
Elisabeth Z.
Elisabeth Z.
Orlando, FL

This is one of those shows that no matter how many episodes you see, there always seem to be new ones that you haven't seen before. The stories in each episode are always interesting.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?