Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Pleasanton, TX

I was heart broken when stabler left but the show turned out for the better the story line get better and better you can't stop watching. I have literally seen almost ever season !!!
Sheila R.
Sheila R.
Sparta, GA

I love watching Law and Order. it has been one of my favorite shows for a while now. The actors are good and it comes on at a good time. kind of similar to the regular Law and Order.
Jennie D.
Jennie D.
Azusa, CA

I love watching this show! I've been watching it for years and even got my mom into it! I like binge watching it on Netflix when I have down time. It's an absolute all time favorite!
Kim L.
Kim L.
Canal Winchester, OH

Awesome drama! I often find myself laughing then crying. I'm rooting for someone or yelling at the tv. Unfortunately the topics are like current events. Very good quality programming
Yonhara F.
Yonhara F.
Los Angeles, CA

Omg who doesn't love this show! It's so entertaining I don't ever want to leave the television till the case is solved this show is great so many great actors and super entertaining!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Graham, WA

I've been watching this show since it started and have seen every single episode at least once. They've made a lot of the episodes really relatable and the characters really likable.
Robin W.
Robin W.

Watching Law and Order since the first Law and Order what can I say it's a classic is a new episode every week plus when there's nothing else on I watch a Law & Order episode love it
Bella V.
Bella V.

My most favorite TV show of all time. On an obbsessive level, to the point where I am studying and writing about other peoples obbsession with this show! Benson and Stabler for life!
Juliet I.
Juliet I.
Lansdale, PA

Whenever I'm bored and see that this show is playing, I always watch it. The stories are soo interesting and engaging that it's hard to stop watching. Can give me the creeps at times.
Desirae B.
Desirae B.
Cypress, TX

This show is amazing, and I feel like they portray real life situations how they really happen. It keeps you on the edge of your seat and guessing who the suspect is the entire show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now