10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,177 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I think I've seen every episode. I missed the Liv and Stabls dynamic on the new episodes. I have so many favorite episodes and it takes me on an emotion journey with every episode.
Amazing show. This show brings up real time issues to a screen where you can watch how it plays out and how it affects those involved. This is good for entertainment and education.
Love this show I have always watched this show since I was little. Teaches you you really need to pay close attention on your surroundings because you never know what could happen.
While sometimes predictable and a bit cheesy, this show has been on the air for so long for a reason. great actors with great chemistry and crazy plot lines that keep you intrigued
It's pretty good, the actors make everything seem real compared to other cop shows and it is very addicting! My mom will spend all day watching them and forget about her chorse lol
My family has been hooked on this show for generations....you really feel connected to the characters and the problems and issues of the community and the people are very relatable
I have watched and rewatched every season of this show. I love it so much. There hasn't been a episode that I didn't like. I will continue to watch this show as long as it's on TV.
It is a good show to have playing in the background. Every episode is pretty much the same. The first 4 seasons are great, but after that the show really goes down hill from there.
I love Olivia and Elliott! They are the best friends that a girl could have, haha! They solve cases that deal with real issues! It's a must watch! Even the older episodes are good!
I've been watching this show for as long as I can remember. No matter what the time of day, there is always an SVU playing. Def one of those shows you can watch over and over again
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos