BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Miranda B.
I have been addicted to Law and Order SVU for almost 10 years. I have watched every episode from every season. I am so excited for the new season to release next week. The episodes are so intriguing & the over all story line is amazing.
Emma H.
Watertown, WI
BENSON and STABLER...enough said. I have watched this series on Netflix/Hulu more times than I can even tell you. I still watch it on tv now and then but i feel like when they took away the original cast they killed what made it so good.
Rachel M.
Buffalo, NY
I feel like this is a real life show. It draws you in and has you giving input and emotionally involved in the show. The actors are great and this is also a must watch show for me and my family. I have too many favorite scenes to mention.
Rachel B.
Benton
Hand down the best show ever! I've been watching since I was a kid! I love how all of the stories seem so real and really get you invested in them! Hands down my favorite show on tv and I can't wait for the new season in just a few days!
Fran M.
Bronx, Ny
I mean if your not watching this show your missing something in your life . This is a series that never leaves you bored and always keeps you guessing till the end of an episode
Lela G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I could watch this show all day and shamefully I have on any occasions lol! Can't wait for the new season! It is one of the few shows that has kept me going after all this time!
Lauren K.
Baltimore, MD
I will admit this show is my guilty pleasure. I tune in for the new episodes and love to rewatch old ones. Each episode is a new story-line with new twists and turns. Sometimes things can be a bit predictable but still very entertaining.
Alaina O.
Portland, TN
Special victims Unit is the best Law and Order their is, although i love them all. I am in school for a legal assistant now and it is just so cool to see what jobs they do, and how they solve them. It is the best show on tv. Hands down.
Nicollette S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is a classic that everyone needs to see at least once!! It's one of the best crime shows out there and the actors are great. You really grow to love the characters and their stories.
Angela B.
Frederick, MD
LOVE this show! it's so intense and it keeps you on your feet! I hope it never ends! they come up with new and relevant topics all the time. It's not predictable like some of the other dram series are. This is a must watch show for sure!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?