Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Veronica D.
Veronica D.

Love this show! Have watch this show since season 1. I do miss detective Stabler! I will never let that down....... But truly a huge fan. Story line never fails, and acting wonderful!
Halie S.
Halie S.
Eastlake, OH

This is my all time favorite Law and order of all time. It shows what happens I'm the real world and how things could happen and it shows that it's okay to speak up and not be afraid.
Arizbeth D.
Arizbeth D.

Mostamaxing show ever, always has you into it never has you wondering what will happen next, very detailed very informing also tells storys about things that could happen in real life
Dana R.
Dana R.
Parlin, NJ

Favorite show of all time.
I watch all episodes including reruns,.
I wish they would bring Stabler back,
Olivia is the best. so is Fin and the rest of the casr.. don't change a thing,
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Baldwin, NY

This is one if my favorite shows ever. Every episode Is different and captures you. It feels like you're an investigator when following along if you're into crime scene and mysteries.
Tenile D.
Tenile D.
Fort Wayne, IN

Keeps you on the edge of your seat!! No time for a snack break, restroom break, nothing, keeps you glued to the tube and makes you want to watch, makes you want to watch every episode
Melinda J.
Melinda J.
National City, CA

I love this show! I am glad netflix has almost all of the season so I can binge watch whenever I please. Hulu has the most current up to date episodes so if I miss one I can catch up.
Colleen D.
Colleen D.

Great that you can just watch episodes here and there. short and suspenseful. sometimes the acting isn't great but once you start watching an episode you need to find out what happens!
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Memphis, TN

Who hasn't spent a day binge watching marathons of SVU? This show has been on 1 million years and I can't see it not going on for another million years, it's seriously just THAT good!
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Westminster, CA

One of my favorite all time shows. Have watched every episode and many I have watched 4-5 times. It's always on USA and it's entertaining. Chris Meloni needs to come back. We miss you
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?