Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Paige H.
Paige H.
Sewanee , TN

Love this show! However it is very very serious. There isn't much going on that is funny or heartwarming but it is still a good show. The actors and characters they portray ate very well played.
Harley J.
Harley J.
Tewksbury, MA

My absolute favorite show! I have seen every single episode probably more than three times. Olivia is such a good charector! She's so strong in what she believes in and really is a great actress
Sandra Naveda B.
Sandra Naveda B.
Duarte, CA

Love this program been watching since it's been on.
Very real , emotional, and exciting. Favorite scene c, can't say have many. But i guess it would be when Benson got her baby. Very good acting
cynthia C.
cynthia C.
Wyoming, MI

We like and have most recently started watching past shows, good actors mena nd woman, this show keeps you on the edge and keeps you watching- the best scenes are the ones where it gets personal
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Franklin, IN

This show is usually on in marathons and I get suckered into watching multiple episodes. Some of the story lines are graphic, but I like seeing the police/detective side as well as the law side.
Kristie P.
Kristie P.
Venus, TX

Law & Order: SVU is a long running series that never gets old. The characters keep your interest while the episodes plot keeps you on your seat every time. I could never get tired of this series.
Souheila A.
Souheila A.
Dearborn Hts, MI

This is my favorite branch of law and order; it is actually the only one I like to watch at all. The actors are so invested and each story line although is similar, is intriguing in its own way.
Eileen M.
Eileen M.
Azusa, CA

My favourite TV show. I can watch marathons of this show and never get tired of it. I miss Stabler and wish he'd come back, but this is still a great show. Mariska Hargitay is simply brilliant.
april g.
april g.
Blythe, CA

I have watched the show for years and I still haven't gotten tired of it I watch it every week it's one of my favorite shows I can be a little depressing at times but I just love the characters
Molly C.
Molly C.
Georgetown , Tx

I also watch this on Netflix and then Hulu started streaming the new episodes I would watch the next day I love watching the old shows I could sit all day and watch old episodes never gets old.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now