10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
My family has been hooked on this show for generations....you really feel connected to the characters and the problems and issues of the community and the people are very relatable
Law & Order: SVU is my most favourite show of all time. The story line is fantastic and the actors really make the show. Crime/court shows are my favourite and this show is perfect
It is a good show to have playing in the background. Every episode is pretty much the same. The first 4 seasons are great, but after that the show really goes down hill from there.
I've watched this since season 1 I'm a little behind but I've always enjoyed it! The axtorsvare exceptional, you care about them and the figuring out the crime who what wear is fun
Love love love!!!!! Ice T in the house! Lol. No really, this is my favorite L&O series because of the sensitivity of the cases they investigate. Rapes, abductions and yes, murders.
I have watched and rewatched every season of this show. I love it so much. There hasn't been a episode that I didn't like. I will continue to watch this show as long as it's on TV.
I love this show because it shows politics and justice. It is realistic and it keeps me entertained and interested because it's full of suspense and you never know what will happen
I love Law and Order: Special Victims Unit. Although I am a fan of the original cast, I also have enjoyed the recent seasons! There is always an interesting and relevant plot line.
This show is really great. I feel like it brings out awareness, even though the stories are not based on true events. It is full of suspense and it is great when justice is served.
I love Olivia and Elliott! They are the best friends that a girl could have, haha! They solve cases that deal with real issues! It's a must watch! Even the older episodes are good!
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos