• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Emma H.
Watertown, WI
BENSON and STABLER...enough said. I have watched this series on Netflix/Hulu more times than I can even tell you. I still watch it on tv now and then but i feel like when they took away the original cast they killed what made it so good.
Melissa N.
Mobile, AL
This is a must watch show if you love crime dramas. The plots and characters are always engaging. I get sucked in and will watch 3 or 4 episodes in a row and be glued to the TV.
Lashawn W.
davenport, IA
It's a good show I've been watching it for years. It's very topical in a lot of its episodes, the characters are layered and diverse which is always welcomed in a good program.
Rachel M.
Buffalo, NY
I feel like this is a real life show. It draws you in and has you giving input and emotionally involved in the show. The actors are great and this is also a must watch show for me and my family. I have too many favorite scenes to mention.
Katrina G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I love how these shows end, very realistic and not always a happy ending. I watch marathons, I can't get enough. Benson is my favorite character but I'm starting to like Munch.
Pena P.
Love watching crime and watching the justice system play out either good or bad. Watching each character play a good role yet unveil the story lines are a must see. Some of the episodes can really make you question your judicial system.
Jessica D.
This use to be a very inventive show that had a lot of suspenseful plot lines but now it's become pretty predictable and there's only occasional eye catching episodes. There was a lot of good actors but they have left since the beginning.
Fran M.
Bronx, Ny
I mean if your not watching this show your missing something in your life . This is a series that never leaves you bored and always keeps you guessing till the end of an episode
Ailise D.
State College, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I am a huge Law and Order: SVU fan. There always seems to be a marathon of SVU on. Lately the story lines have been more intense and actually involving the detectives more. It has been around for such a long time it makes the show feel fresh.
Anna S.
Vidalia, GA
Law and Order SVU keeps you on edge and it makes the viewer think. I love how it is so different. I could watch this show every day. I am so depressed that Elliot left the show.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?