10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,150 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
This is one of my favorite shows it is about new York police that deal with sexual crimes and also the lives of the police it has a lot of action and they almost alway get there man
I have brought season of these dvds! I'm totally hooked on them but I do think the they could be a little cheaper! The last season I brought was around 30 buck which is a little high
I love this show so much. It keeps you on your toes because it is so suspenseful. I love the acting in the show it makes it feel so realistic like something that really did happen.
Amazing show. This show brings up real time issues to a screen where you can watch how it plays out and how it affects those involved. This is good for entertainment and education.
It's pretty good, the actors make everything seem real compared to other cop shows and it is very addicting! My mom will spend all day watching them and forget about her chorse lol
While sometimes predictable and a bit cheesy, this show has been on the air for so long for a reason. great actors with great chemistry and crazy plot lines that keep you intrigued
I have watched and rewatched every season of this show. I love it so much. There hasn't been a episode that I didn't like. I will continue to watch this show as long as it's on TV.
I've been watching this show for as long as I can remember. No matter what the time of day, there is always an SVU playing. Def one of those shows you can watch over and over again
Love this show I have always watched this show since I was little. Teaches you you really need to pay close attention on your surroundings because you never know what could happen.
My family has been hooked on this show for generations....you really feel connected to the characters and the problems and issues of the community and the people are very relatable
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos