Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Pearl F.
Pearl F.
Temecula, CA

Incredible show, cast and storyline. Actors and actresses do such a great job at keeping the audience intrigued. Definitely recommend to anyone that's interested in law or just drama!
Kanitria W.
Kanitria W.
Las Vegas, NV

My favorite show of all. Benson and the crew are awesome from beginning to end. I love how Benson always puts Noah first and the cases get more interesting with every season. Love it!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Severna Park, MD

Love love love this show. i cant watch scary police shows or movies like criminal minds or mentalist but this is ok it is not to scary but it is still edge of your seat the whole time
Ava H.
Ava H.
Lakeland, FL

I feel this is one of the most popular shows on tv right now it knows how to get you hooked in keep you interested the even talk about real things that is going on in the world today.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Marietta, Ga

I've seen every episode of this show. I've watched it since it first came out. It's similar to other shows but the actors are way better and have awesome back stories. High recommend.
Leah W.
Leah W.
Coralville, IA

This is a classic. One of my favorite shows of all time. The characters are real, and honest, and so passionate. It's the kind of show that has been on forever, and for a good reason.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Memphis, TN

Who hasn't spent a day binge watching marathons of SVU? This show has been on 1 million years and I can't see it not going on for another million years, it's seriously just THAT good!
Jolene S.
Jolene S.
Old Town, FL

I record all of these and watch them. Olivia Benson is my favorite character. I do miss Elliot Stablet. This show is full of great actors and always has a great plot. Love this show.
Emma N.
Emma N.
Philadelphia, PA

I like the storylines and the actors. Also how it's investigated, then the trial. Fin, Munich, ones smart, one is street savvy. You wouldn't expect them to work together but they do.
Alicia K.
Alicia K.
Senatobia, MS

Enjoy this show. Compelling story lines, convincing actors. Heartbreaking plots. I like that it is always on. Nothing on TV quite like it. Actors have changed, but it is still great.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now