Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
shey h.
shey h.

Show keeps me going! always watching it every day on a daily basis to entertain myself whenever i get home from school especially with its actors and their acting skills seems so real.
Lupe B.
Lupe B.

I used to spent every single day watching this show I love love love this I have recently finished this show. When I started watching this I wanted to start being like sergeant benson.
Neha R.
Neha R.

Mariska hargitay should be a national treasure! Every actor on this show holds their own. It's Jo wonder this show has been running strong for 17 years and hopefully many more to come!
Anai T.
Anai T.

Omygod! Thiss Show is amazing Law & Order Special victims unit , i finished all seasons yet i keep watching them over and over againthats how great and how much i loveeeeeee this show!
Halie E.
Halie E.
Crescent City, CA

Oh my! This is my show! The crime cases are always so intense and the storyline with all the characters just keeps you wanting more and what can I say for the actors!! The are amazing!
Yaraslid G.
Yaraslid G.
Union City, NJ

Number one tv show in the world . I see this tv show every day . I love how sometimes they can leave you in waiting zone . It's amazing how they make every episode exciting and scary .
Eliana B.
Eliana B.

I love this show. It's so hard to stop watching it! Once you start you're hooked. The detectives are awesome! This show does a great job linking cases together & has a lot of suspense.
Hannah V.
Hannah V.
Corona, CA

I love Law & Order SVU. I have watched almost every single show. It never gets old because it always keeps you hooked. It has very intense scenes that force you to keep your attention.
Kanitria W.
Kanitria W.
Las Vegas, NV

My favorite show of all. Benson and the crew are awesome from beginning to end. I love how Benson always puts Noah first and the cases get more interesting with every season. Love it!
Pearl F.
Pearl F.
Temecula, CA

Incredible show, cast and storyline. Actors and actresses do such a great job at keeping the audience intrigued. Definitely recommend to anyone that's interested in law or just drama!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?