BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Desiree M.
Los Angeles, CA
This show is the BEST! It catches your attention a lot! and it loke amazes you and get ls you kinda confuse in some episodes but i do recommend for you guys to watch this show!

Brooks C.
College Station, TX
This show is probably the best show I've ever watched. It's in a category by itself. Actors are amazing. I've watched all 17 seasons and I am onto the 18th season. It's a staple in television today. I believe most people watch this show.
Miranda B.
I have been addicted to Law and Order SVU for almost 10 years. I have watched every episode from every season. I am so excited for the new season to release next week. The episodes are so intriguing & the over all story line is amazing.
Raychil M.
I am completely obsessed with this show. I love how the cases are "coincidences" with cases of the real life but my favorites are Olivia and Stabler!!!! Best power buddies ever!
Avon T.
One of my favorite shows. Can definitely send chills through your body. Love the twists and it definitely keeps you on the edge of your seat until the last minute. Every episode is carefully thought out. Love Olivia and Elliot together!
Lauren B.
Manning, SC
Amazing show. This show brings up real time issues to a screen where you can watch how it plays out and how it affects those involved. This is good for entertainment and education.
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
I absolutely love this show. It has to be in my top ten. The stories are relevant and up to date. The characters are great and I love that this show has been on TV for so long.
Samantha P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I enjoy this show. Sometimes the story line is a bit far fetched or the pieces are, but it's a good show. It's entertaining and didn't get boring. Not adjusts predictable either
Jacquelyn P.
Hendersonvlle, TN
If you have that inner CIA in you and love thrill and problem solving. Law and order is a classic entertaining show for your I love the short episodes and very interesting cases.
Angel D.
Colorado Springs, CO
This show is great to watch because of the mystery. It teaches you that no matter what you do, you always get caught, so don't try anything you shouldn't. Its not family friendly because many inappropriate acts are involved in this show.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?