Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Tucson, AZ

My favorite Law and Order. Mariska Hargitay is great and I am happen to see her take a director role. Always provides interesting stories that shine light on sexual/women's interests.
Melinda J.
Melinda J.
National City, CA

I love this show! I am glad netflix has almost all of the season so I can binge watch whenever I please. Hulu has the most current up to date episodes so if I miss one I can catch up.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Dallas, NC

I have been following this show for years, the ending is never predictable. I love the cast and how the show depicts not only their professional lives but their personal ones as well.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Baldwin, NY

This is one if my favorite shows ever. Every episode Is different and captures you. It feels like you're an investigator when following along if you're into crime scene and mysteries.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Fort Worth, TX

I am hooked with this show. Incorporating real life issues onto the show is thought provoking. I'd say we need more shows like this but at the same time we need hope in the world too.
Shymari S.
Shymari S.
Long Beach, CA

This is my all time favorite show since I was a child! I would give it 10 stars if I could. Believe it or not, but my current major (criminal justice) was decided based off this show!
Arizbeth D.
Arizbeth D.

Mostamaxing show ever, always has you into it never has you wondering what will happen next, very detailed very informing also tells storys about things that could happen in real life
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.

This is one of my all time favorite show and I always have to keep up with it because it's so intriguing. The show always throws you a curve ball and that really keeps you interested.
Amanda h.
Amanda h.
Fort Wayne, IN

I have watched this series for years! This show always keeps you on your toes. The actors and actresses really make me feel like I'm watching real life detectives solving a real case.
April E.
April E.
Reading, PA

Love, Love, Love this shower. It never gets old. Love the day long marathons too. Great combination of current issues and seeing the play out in tv land. I would definitely recommend.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now