10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,153 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
In love with the show and can't wait for the season come out. Always on top on watching the show . got my boyfriend and his brother into to watching it with me and they love it too.
Love this show! I've been watching it for what feels like my whole life lol. Olivia Benson is my spirit animal and I wish she was in more stuff so I could see her more frequently!!!
Best tv show ever! It is my favorite. I love the suspense it has, the characters and each story. I also like how they bring in actors for other well know tv shows play roles in SVU.
Law and Order definitely keeps you on your toes! Its very interesting to watch! ITs cool to see the different types of law enforcements! There are good actors & acting! Its amazing!
My favorite law and order is the special victims unit. I prefer the actors and the passion they feel for fighting these kind of crimes. The relief is felt when the perp is put away.
I always binge watch this series/ show. I like how differently cases and stories are told. My favorite thing about this show is that it shows most of characters personal life story.
I'm currently watching this show right now, I love crime shows and law and order SVU is definitely my favorite, they've done 15 seasons and they still manage to keep it entertaining
Love this show...I'm off on Saturdays and if I'm not careful I will spend all day watching episode after episode. I have even forgotten to eat and re watched shows I've seen before.
This show is amazing if you love law and justice I recommend either wants to show it has a lot of cases that happened that may have been due to daylight and also you never know with
One of my favorite shows. I love solving the mysteries with everyone on the show as I'm watching it. It's my go to on Netflix when I need something to watch and keep me entertained.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos