Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tynna H.
Tynna H.
Sullivan, ME

Very good show. I was a huge fan earlier in the site, about to season 6 I wanna say. Maybe 8 or 9. But I was a huge Elliott and Olivia fan and when they started leaving the show I list interest.
Tamiya J.
Tamiya J.
Akron, OH

I haven't used a Law & Order: SVU product, but I do love the show. It's a show that definitely makes you think & look at things a little bit differently if you've looked at them one sided before
Malyn B.
Malyn B.
Calhoun, KY

Hands down the most addictive tv show. There's so many seasons so it's great for binge watching, but each episode has a unique and captivating story line. Definitely one of my favorite tv shows.
Claudia L.
Claudia L.
San Benito, TX

You can never go wrong with these episodes. I find these type of dramas to be very entertaining. I like that I find myself trying to see what is gonna happen next and always being surprised jaja
Holly A.
Holly A.
Kingsport, TN

I would give 5 sates but once they too Elliott off, it hasn't been the same. Olivia is a different person. But, it's still a great show and a go-to for me when I just want to relax and watch TV.
Kiera F.
Kiera F.
Anderson, SC

So interesting to watch, characters/episodes are intriguing. Watch one episode and you're hooked! Fun to guess who you think the "Villian" is, Great for anyone who loves mysteries/crime solving.
Katrina A.
Katrina A.

This show is my genotype ever. even with cast changes its never dull and fantastic acting. plus usually there is a margarine on TV on the weekends. if you've never seen it where have you been?!?
Yasmin F.
Yasmin F.

I loved this show for so many years. It has real life situations. It gets you hooked on what's going on and how they help out its so crazy how things happen and how it's aired for so many years.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Kansas City, MO

One of my all time favorite shows! It's an older series so some of the quality isn't exactly up to date but it's still a good show. Decent acting for an older running show. I would recommend it.
Joyce B.
Joyce B.
Jacksonville, NC

Omgggg I love this show. I Love this show. I love trying to see what happened, why and who did it. I could watch this show for hours. The actors are all awesome. I loved the serial killer scene.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now