Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Juli L.
Juli L.
The shows depicts heart breaking events but always finds a way to solve the crime and catch the culprit. It depicts a justice system that is effective and keeps all the drama of tv.
Mandy L.
Mandy L.
Hampshire, IL
I've been following this show since the beginning and through the losses in characters. It has still kept me interested and I love how the characters have evolved through the years.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Kearny, NJ
One of my favorite shows. I love solving the mysteries with everyone on the show as I'm watching it. It's my go to on Netflix when I need something to watch and keep me entertained.
dorothy r.
dorothy r.
Favorite show very interesting.Stabler and Elliot are such a good pair. This is a good binge show for the weekend. 10/10 new plot every episode. Interesting back story on characters
Gina H.
Gina H.
This is one of my favorite shows it is about new York police that deal with sexual crimes and also the lives of the police it has a lot of action and they almost alway get there man
Serifat A.
Serifat A.
Richmond, TX
I have seen every episode since before A tablet left and I have probably seen them more than 3x times. I'm completely in love with the show and would recommend it to anyone who asks
Lucy M.
Lucy M.
Manhattan, KS
Such a great crime drama!!! Definitely the best crime show on television. Every episode is unique and captivating. The cast is fantastic and the story lines are always so realistic.
Sapphire V.
Sapphire V.
I love watching this show with my mother and my little cousin we just binge watch it all the time it's really interesting and entertaining and it's just a really cool show to watch.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Best tv show ever! It is my favorite. I love the suspense it has, the characters and each story. I also like how they bring in actors for other well know tv shows play roles in SVU.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Rock Springs, WY
Sept. 22, 2016, 11:10 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of my personal favorite shows of all time. The acting is great, the stories and always engaging and exciting. I go and watch past episodes all the time. I never get tired of SVU
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?