Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sukema K.
Sukema K.
Charlotte, NC

I love the show. I'm interested in crime fighting shows, movies, etc... the storyline is realistic and can easily be identified with. The cast is great, scene are awesome. Great show!
Pearl F.
Pearl F.
Temecula, CA

Incredible show, cast and storyline. Actors and actresses do such a great job at keeping the audience intrigued. Definitely recommend to anyone that's interested in law or just drama!
R A.
R A.
Carlisle, PA

I like this show a lot. I like that it is something you do not have to watch week after week and can still catch up on. I am especially a fan of when they cover a real life situation.
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
Perris, CA

I absolutely love Law and Order: Special Victims Unit. I love the drama and suspense in each episode. In addition, I love that the Chief is a female and in charge! A must watch show!!
Brenda R.
Brenda R.

Love this show! Shows how detectives do their job. Many court scenes and cases solved. It includes personal life of the main detectives and has a great script! Must watch! #bingewatch
Dana R.
Dana R.
Parlin, NJ

Favorite show of all time.
I watch all episodes including reruns,.
I wish they would bring Stabler back,
Olivia is the best. so is Fin and the rest of the casr.. don't change a thing,
April E.
April E.
Reading, PA

Love, Love, Love this shower. It never gets old. Love the day long marathons too. Great combination of current issues and seeing the play out in tv land. I would definitely recommend.
Kanitria W.
Kanitria W.
Las Vegas, NV

My favorite show of all. Benson and the crew are awesome from beginning to end. I love how Benson always puts Noah first and the cases get more interesting with every season. Love it!
Tenile D.
Tenile D.
Fort Wayne, IN

Keeps you on the edge of your seat!! No time for a snack break, restroom break, nothing, keeps you glued to the tube and makes you want to watch, makes you want to watch every episode
Melinda J.
Melinda J.
National City, CA

I love this show! I am glad netflix has almost all of the season so I can binge watch whenever I please. Hulu has the most current up to date episodes so if I miss one I can catch up.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now