Add a Photo

Photos (23)
KRISTIN B.
KRISTIN B.
Fayetteville, AR

Great show, no wonder it has been so long running. My sister and I used to have marathons on weekends and always enjoyed it. Definitely has some heavy plot lines but all in all a well done show.
Tabetha G.
Tabetha G.
Johnston, IA

I had watched 14 seasons in a month. Everyday while I was on bedrest. It kept me on my toes and its a great brain teaser and suspenseful show. Highly recommend it to anyone who loves crime shows

Jafra R.
Jafra R.
Harrisburg, PA

One of my go to shows even if it's re-runs! I've watched the series over and over and each time I fall more in love with the show. I feel like I know the characters, they are apart of my family!
Harley J.
Harley J.
Tewksbury, MA

My absolute favorite show! I have seen every single episode probably more than three times. Olivia is such a good charector! She's so strong in what she believes in and really is a great actress
Daxia G.
Daxia G.
Long Is City, NY

It never gets old. I am always up for watching old episodes and I always keep up with the newest ones. The stories are so real and emotional and I find myself getting attached to the characters!
twylite l.
twylite l.
Sioux Falls, SD

It's hard for me to find someone who shares the same kind of love for this show, the first thing I do in the morning is turn turn this on. I can binge watch this all day is someone would let me.
Shea F.
Shea F.
Floresville, TX

Very interesting and suspenseful. Gets the mind going and the adrenaline flowing. Please do not reenact the things shown on this show. Rape, abuse, and molestation are serious things that go on.
Claudia L.
Claudia L.
San Benito, TX

You can never go wrong with these episodes. I find these type of dramas to be very entertaining. I like that I find myself trying to see what is gonna happen next and always being surprised jaja
Tynna H.
Tynna H.
Sullivan, ME

Very good show. I was a huge fan earlier in the site, about to season 6 I wanna say. Maybe 8 or 9. But I was a huge Elliott and Olivia fan and when they started leaving the show I list interest.
Yasmin F.
Yasmin F.

I loved this show for so many years. It has real life situations. It gets you hooked on what's going on and how they help out its so crazy how things happen and how it's aired for so many years.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now