Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Yomaira R.
Yomaira R.
LEAR24151 | YOMAIRA RENGEL Miami, FL 33195. T: (786) 3154600

the best series I've seen, interesting and dramatic seasons. complex and very complete characters. and all the drama one could ask in such controversial as it is special victims topic.
Vanna C.
Vanna C.
Spartanburg, SC

I love the law & order show, its very interesting. There are good actors and actress's. They're not bad at acting, my favorite scene is when they solve the case and catch the bad guys.
Neha R.
Neha R.

Mariska hargitay should be a national treasure! Every actor on this show holds their own. It's Jo wonder this show has been running strong for 17 years and hopefully many more to come!
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Allison Park, PA

I AM OBSESSED. I'm a die hard crime show watcher, and I recommend SVU to anyone who is as well. It's a little unsettling due to the nature of the crimes but a phenomal show all around.
Yaraslid G.
Yaraslid G.
Union City, NJ

Number one tv show in the world . I see this tv show every day . I love how sometimes they can leave you in waiting zone . It's amazing how they make every episode exciting and scary .
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Oxford

Everyone who is anyone in Hollywood has been on this show. It shows a bad topic that is usually taboo to media and shows the cops who have a very tough job investigating sexual crimes.
Alison J.
Alison J.

I love this show. It's great that they show the law side and how unfair and corrupt it can be. I also love that it sheds light on the issues and problems with reporting sexual assault.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Coeburn

I'm so addicted to this TV show I watch it every single day old and new episodes! Has great story lines and the susoence always keep me wondering and keep a my attention until the end!
Kirby O.
Kirby O.
Simpsonville, SC

I have watched and rematched every single episode of this show. it is always my go to show when I don't know what to watch. It keeps you hooked with suspension and myserteous episodes.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Nottingham, PA

I absolutely love this show...It helps in so many ways and it is very interesting to see how they come up with the information that they do. This is one of my most favorite shows ever.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now