BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Serifat A.
Serifat A.
Richmond, TX
I have seen every episode since before A tablet left and I have probably seen them more than 3x times. I'm completely in love with the show and would recommend it to anyone who asks
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Hilmar, CA
Pop Culture Expert
Love this show and the logic for its inception. It tells the untold stories and chases down the worst of the worst. Love ALL of the actors and storylines - such an interesting show.
pamela c.
pamela c.
Mobile, AL
My favorite law and order is the special victims unit. I prefer the actors and the passion they feel for fighting these kind of crimes. The relief is felt when the perp is put away.
Amiya F.
Amiya F.
Pop Culture Expert
I honestly love this show. I have been watching this show all of my life it is one of my favorite crime shows on television.It's similar to Criminal Minds.It has really good actors.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Pop Culture Expert
Best tv show ever! It is my favorite. I love the suspense it has, the characters and each story. I also like how they bring in actors for other well know tv shows play roles in SVU.
Robin L.
Robin L.
Las Vegas
One of favorite go to shows law &order I love the characters the storylines etc..I can depend on an interesting story line and actors also guest's. I like the mystery of each show..
Luz C.
Luz C.
Newburgh, NY
In love with the show and can't wait for the season come out. Always on top on watching the show . got my boyfriend and his brother into to watching it with me and they love it too.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
Pop Culture Expert
I have been a fan of Law and Order since I was a teen! I faithfully watched all of them at one point, until they started cancelling them. Now I catch the reruns and still watch SVU.
Juli L.
Juli L.
The shows depicts heart breaking events but always finds a way to solve the crime and catch the culprit. It depicts a justice system that is effective and keeps all the drama of tv.
Gillian S.
Gillian S.
Fremont, CA
Love this show! I've been watching it for what feels like my whole life lol. Olivia Benson is my spirit animal and I wish she was in more stuff so I could see her more frequently!!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?