Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
San Antonio, TX

This is a great show, and it's great for anyone going and planning on majoring on in this field. The plot got each episode is crazy and that's what I enjoy about it. I love it so much.
Cristina G.
Cristina G.
Victorville, CA

Great shoe to what if you like shows with drama I have been watching this show for many years my favorite character is Olivia Benson. My favorite scene has got to be the interrogation.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Mexico, IN

I have always had a soft spot for crime shows and this one is awesome it always keeps me wondering. I love everything about catching the bad guy its s interesting and full of mystery!!
Kirby O.
Kirby O.
Simpsonville, SC

I have watched and rematched every single episode of this show. it is always my go to show when I don't know what to watch. It keeps you hooked with suspension and myserteous episodes.
Eliana B.
Eliana B.

I love this show. It's so hard to stop watching it! Once you start you're hooked. The detectives are awesome! This show does a great job linking cases together & has a lot of suspense.
Laila T.
Laila T.
Arvada, CO

I mean you can't not love Olivia. She is an amazing character from beginning to end, she gets under your skin and also makes you want to hug her. I can binge watch this series any day.
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
Spring Hill, FL

I have watched all the series and i love this show! i can keep watching it over and over again.it keeps me on edge but also i love to see how the figure all the crimes get figured out
Samantha L.
Samantha L.

My favorite show of all time! I can watch this show at any time. I love to watch the reruns. Not only is it a great storyline but it's unlike any other TV series. SVU is a must watch!
Sukema K.
Sukema K.
Charlotte, NC

I love the show. I'm interested in crime fighting shows, movies, etc... the storyline is realistic and can easily be identified with. The cast is great, scene are awesome. Great show!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Baldwin, NY

This is one if my favorite shows ever. Every episode Is different and captures you. It feels like you're an investigator when following along if you're into crime scene and mysteries.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now