BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Tori S.
Edina, MN
So addicting. my boyfriend and i will stay up for hours watching marathons of this on TV and we just found it on netflix and now can't stop with that either. so creepy, but so good.
Corinne C.
Coatesville, IN
Who doesn't spent their free time watching this show. I have always said if you don't have an hour then don't watch this show because oncw you are five minutes in you are committed.
Stacy C.
Hilmar, CA
Love this show and the logic for its inception. It tells the untold stories and chases down the worst of the worst. Love ALL of the actors and storylines - such an interesting show.
Sapphire V.
I love watching this show with my mother and my little cousin we just binge watch it all the time it's really interesting and entertaining and it's just a really cool show to watch.
Amiya F.
I honestly love this show. I have been watching this show all of my life it is one of my favorite crime shows on television.It's similar to Criminal Minds.It has really good actors.
Lori C.
Slidell
Love this show...I'm off on Saturdays and if I'm not careful I will spend all day watching episode after episode. I have even forgotten to eat and re watched shows I've seen before.
Robin L.
Las Vegas
One of favorite go to shows law &order I love the characters the storylines etc..I can depend on an interesting story line and actors also guest's. I like the mystery of each show..
Juli L.
The shows depicts heart breaking events but always finds a way to solve the crime and catch the culprit. It depicts a justice system that is effective and keeps all the drama of tv.
Aisha P.
I have been a fan of Law and Order since I was a teen! I faithfully watched all of them at one point, until they started cancelling them. Now I catch the reruns and still watch SVU.
pamela c.
Mobile, AL
My favorite law and order is the special victims unit. I prefer the actors and the passion they feel for fighting these kind of crimes. The relief is felt when the perp is put away.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?