Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Robin W.
Robin W.
Watching Law and Order since the first Law and Order what can I say it's a classic is a new episode every week plus when there's nothing else on I watch a Law & Order episode love it
Yonhara F.
Yonhara F.
Los Angeles, CA
Omg who doesn't love this show! It's so entertaining I don't ever want to leave the television till the case is solved this show is great so many great actors and super entertaining!
Sydney C.
Sydney C.
Spokane, WA
This has been one of my all time favorite shows since I was 12. However it hasn't been the same since stabler left. The acting is cheesy at times but also very good most of the time.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Kingston, OH
Absolutely love this show so much that I even watch the reruns over and over love the ones with Benson and stabler the most but there all great really really recommend you watch this
Jennie D.
Jennie D.
Azusa, CA
I love watching this show! I've been watching it for years and even got my mom into it! I like binge watching it on Netflix when I have down time. It's an absolute all time favorite!
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Bronx, NY
I hope this show never goes off the air. Oliva is my favorite character, she has been thru so much on the show and her character has so much compassion. It is a really good cop show.
Luz C.
Luz C.
Newburgh, NY
In love with the show and can't wait for the season come out. Always on top on watching the show . got my boyfriend and his brother into to watching it with me and they love it too.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Rock Springs, WY
Sept. 22, 2016, 11:10 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of my personal favorite shows of all time. The acting is great, the stories and always engaging and exciting. I go and watch past episodes all the time. I never get tired of SVU
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Best tv show ever! It is my favorite. I love the suspense it has, the characters and each story. I also like how they bring in actors for other well know tv shows play roles in SVU.
Breyanna M.
Breyanna M.
Phila, Pa
Sept. 30, 2016, 8:38 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I LOVE THIS SHOW !! I Been Watching For The Longest. I Can't Even Remember But Its Too Good. How Could You Not Be Watching This?! You Need To Watch This. ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS ON TV
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?