Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Laila T.
Laila T.
Arvada, CO

I mean you can't not love Olivia. She is an amazing character from beginning to end, she gets under your skin and also makes you want to hug her. I can binge watch this series any day.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Columbia, MS

Law and Order SVU is a classic. You can rewatch episodes and still be entertained. It is very realistic and keeps up with the times. The characters are interesting. It is a must watch!
shey h.
shey h.

Show keeps me going! always watching it every day on a daily basis to entertain myself whenever i get home from school especially with its actors and their acting skills seems so real.
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
Upper Sandusky, OH

I watch the reruns over my lunch because i love this show so much! Always something new and interesting and love the actors. I don't watch to much T.V. but this is one of my favorites.
Lupe B.
Lupe B.

I used to spent every single day watching this show I love love love this I have recently finished this show. When I started watching this I wanted to start being like sergeant benson.
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.

My favorite show since Olivia and Elliot ! This show is amazing they depict real life situations and trending situation into their script. It's a on your toes kind of show which I love
Josary G.
Josary G.

If there isn't anything else on tv, i will stay binging on this show. I was slightly obsessed with it while being pregnant. Seriously.. If there isn't anything else to watch - WATCH IT
Royann C.
Royann C.
Dinuba, CA

Another one of my favorite shows. Would recommend to anybody 16 and up. Does show content that is very saddening and inappropriate, but gives very good lessons and justice in the show.
Dulce D.
Dulce D.
Pompano Beach, FL

Is one of the best shows on tv.
Although they use hard topics the show never have strong imagines.
The character are well set and they look like real people fighting with real emotions
Cortney S.
Cortney S.
Sodus, NY

This has been my favorite show to watching since I was a teenager. It is one of the best things on TV nowadays. I wish they would bring back some old characters like Stabler and Munch!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now