Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Portsmouth, VA

I can totally binge watch this, and I have for at least the last ten years. Always new stories and twists, often in line with current events and happenings. Great actors and storylines.
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Marietta, PA

The best show ever created hits hate how everyone is leaving not at season 15 but Olivia is ride or die for her job and will do any and everything to make sure no one story gets unheard
Evelyn W.
Evelyn W.
Moscow, AR

This is a long running show with great actors. It is an intelligent written show for adults based on today's headlines. It is gritty and pulls the viewer in to the very end of the show.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Corvallis, OR

Always full of drama and similar story lines to current events. A great show to watch episode by episode each week as they come out, or to spend the day binge watching. Never gets old!
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
San Antonio, TX

This is a great show, and it's great for anyone going and planning on majoring on in this field. The plot got each episode is crazy and that's what I enjoy about it. I love it so much.
Karla T.
Karla T.
Freehold, NJ

I've followed this show from the start, even though there have been changes in the cast, they haven't lost the essence and that makes this a great show, still a fan and still watch it.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Mexico, IN

I have always had a soft spot for crime shows and this one is awesome it always keeps me wondering. I love everything about catching the bad guy its s interesting and full of mystery!!
Allison B.
Allison B.
Marfa, Texas

An amazing show filled with suspense and plot twist. The storylines are believable. Never a dull moment. I'm captivated from the time it starts to the very end. I never want it to end.
Maura A.
Maura A.
Concord , NC

Benson and Stabler will always be the dream team!! I love how in charge benson is now though!! She has always been my favorite character. Love this show and how it never gets boring :)
Abigail J.
Abigail J.
Ellisville, MS

I LOVE THIS SHOW! I watch it whenever it comes on cable and whenever there are new episodes on Netflix. I binged the first twelve seasons and I have been obsessed ever since! *DUN DUN*
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now