Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
  • Who is your favorite A.D.A? I persona...It's a tough pick between Barb... 37 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?It's unsettling at times 4 Answers
Photos (23)
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Bronx, NY
I hope this show never goes off the air. Oliva is my favorite character, she has been thru so much on the show and her character has so much compassion. It is a really good cop show.
tamara c.
tamara c.
Michigan
I LOVE ELLIOT AND OLIVIA!!!! well, let's get real, I love the whole cast! It's an addicting crime show series that you will wish never ended.

**SPOILER ALERT**

Bring Elliot back!!!!!
Juliet I.
Juliet I.
Lansdale, PA
Whenever I'm bored and see that this show is playing, I always watch it. The stories are soo interesting and engaging that it's hard to stop watching. Can give me the creeps at times.
Desirae B.
Desirae B.
Cypress, TX
This show is amazing, and I feel like they portray real life situations how they really happen. It keeps you on the edge of your seat and guessing who the suspect is the entire show.
Patricia W.
Patricia W.
Statesboro, GA
Theres no products for this.........We have to buy tissues for my child's classes every year and I always buy puffs. Puffs plus for the house when we have runny noses and colds.......
Jolene S.
Jolene S.
Old Town, FL
I record all of these and watch them. Olivia Benson is my favorite character. I do miss Elliot Stablet. This show is full of great actors and always has a great plot. Love this show.
Kristin A.
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
I don't get to watch this as much as I used to because my bf doesn't like it. I'll watch it as much as I can when he's not home. I love shows like these. Crime shows are my favorite.
Emma N.
Emma N.
Philadelphia, PA
I like the storylines and the actors. Also how it's investigated, then the trial. Fin, Munich, ones smart, one is street savvy. You wouldn't expect them to work together but they do.
Sydney C.
Sydney C.
Spokane, WA
This has been one of my all time favorite shows since I was 12. However it hasn't been the same since stabler left. The acting is cheesy at times but also very good most of the time.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Wendell, NC
I love this show. There is always a thrilling storyline to keep you on your toes. I can usually see things coming in storylines but with law and order they seem to always surprise me
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?