Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Desirae B.
Desirae B.
Cypress, TX
This show is amazing, and I feel like they portray real life situations how they really happen. It keeps you on the edge of your seat and guessing who the suspect is the entire show.
Sydney C.
Sydney C.
Spokane, WA
This has been one of my all time favorite shows since I was 12. However it hasn't been the same since stabler left. The acting is cheesy at times but also very good most of the time.
Xanthe S.
Xanthe S.
Can't get enough of this show. Always filled with suspense and keep you on edge. There aren't enough episodes to keep you satisfied on Sunday binge warch marathons. One of the bests.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Kingston, OH
Absolutely love this show so much that I even watch the reruns over and over love the ones with Benson and stabler the most but there all great really really recommend you watch this
Emma N.
Emma N.
Philadelphia, PA
Oct. 8, 2016, 7:37 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I like the storylines and the actors. Also how it's investigated, then the trial. Fin, Munich, ones smart, one is street savvy. You wouldn't expect them to work together but they do.
Jennie D.
Jennie D.
Azusa, CA
I love watching this show! I've been watching it for years and even got my mom into it! I like binge watching it on Netflix when I have down time. It's an absolute all time favorite!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Jan. 13, 2017, 3:03 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This a great series with great characters and the actors are fantastic. The episode keeps you on your toes. Each episode is a new case except for a couple that are two part episodes.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Bronx, NY
I hope this show never goes off the air. Oliva is my favorite character, she has been thru so much on the show and her character has so much compassion. It is a really good cop show.
Jolene S.
Jolene S.
Old Town, FL
I record all of these and watch them. Olivia Benson is my favorite character. I do miss Elliot Stablet. This show is full of great actors and always has a great plot. Love this show.
Patricia W.
Patricia W.
Statesboro, GA
Theres no products for this.........We have to buy tissues for my child's classes every year and I always buy puffs. Puffs plus for the house when we have runny noses and colds.......
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?