Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kim H.
Kim H.
Wichita, KS

If you like crime shows and great actors you found it with SVU law and order! They have the best actors and the best shows I would truly recommend this for you to watch you wont stop watching it!
Kaylea G.
Kaylea G.
Owosso, MI

I have watched every episode from the beginning. This is my all time favorite show, I would give it 10 stars if I could. Love all the actors and always good episodes. It's definitely a must watch!
paige M.
paige M.
Grand Blanc, MI

Whenever I can't find anything new to watch I know I'll always enjoy going back to the classics. This show is always entertaining and easy to watch. I look forward to marathons when they're on TV.
Genesis L.
Genesis L.
El Paso

It's a very exciting series although I do miss some of the old characters and didn't really like the story line they did to take them out. I can't say that made me stop watching though! I love it.
Kyra P.
Kyra P.
Coral Springs, FL

In 2001, my sister and I binged this show in a 24 hour marathon and have faithfully watches for the last 15 years. It had very real and scary storylines that keep you intreagued the whole episode.
Kelsie B.
Kelsie B.
Pineville, LA

This has been my go to show for years and even more now that there is a new season on Netflix. I can't wait for more episodes. It is always different and they find ways to keep the episodes fresh.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH

One of my favorite shows however some of the older characters have left and I don't quite like the newer ones I much prefer to watch the old ones on Netflix or reruns that are on USA occasionally.
Destiny A.
Destiny A.

This is one of my favorite shows. It's dramatic while also being real and explaining real world sexual crimes. My favorite episode would have to be 911 I recommend watching the entire long series.
Sandra N.
Sandra N.

I love SVU!! It is my all time favorite show and I just can't get enough of it. Definitely a must watch! I really love all these types of shows but nothing has come close to toping this one for me
alex z.
alex z.
Lutz, FL

I love this show. the scenes they have are so real and some of the stuff can help you be more aware. its really cool to watch shows like this and see people start to figure out the investigations.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now