BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
This a great series with great characters and the actors are fantastic. The episode keeps you on your toes. Each episode is a new case except for a couple that are two part episodes.
Sydney C.
Sydney C.
Spokane, WA
This has been one of my all time favorite shows since I was 12. However it hasn't been the same since stabler left. The acting is cheesy at times but also very good most of the time.
Xanthe S.
Xanthe S.
Can't get enough of this show. Always filled with suspense and keep you on edge. There aren't enough episodes to keep you satisfied on Sunday binge warch marathons. One of the bests.
Patricia W.
Patricia W.
Statesboro, GA
Theres no products for this.........We have to buy tissues for my child's classes every year and I always buy puffs. Puffs plus for the house when we have runny noses and colds.......
tamara c.
tamara c.
Michigan
Pop Culture Expert
I LOVE ELLIOT AND OLIVIA!!!! well, let's get real, I love the whole cast! It's an addicting crime show series that you will wish never ended.

**SPOILER ALERT**

Bring Elliot back!!!!!
Bella V.
Bella V.
My most favorite TV show of all time. On an obbsessive level, to the point where I am studying and writing about other peoples obbsession with this show! Benson and Stabler for life!
Sheila R.
Sheila R.
Sparta, GA
I love watching Law and Order. it has been one of my favorite shows for a while now. The actors are good and it comes on at a good time. kind of similar to the regular Law and Order.
Kristin A.
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
Pop Culture Expert
I don't get to watch this as much as I used to because my bf doesn't like it. I'll watch it as much as I can when he's not home. I love shows like these. Crime shows are my favorite.
Juliet I.
Juliet I.
Lansdale, PA
Whenever I'm bored and see that this show is playing, I always watch it. The stories are soo interesting and engaging that it's hard to stop watching. Can give me the creeps at times.
Kim L.
Kim L.
Canal Winchester, OH
Awesome drama! I often find myself laughing then crying. I'm rooting for someone or yelling at the tv. Unfortunately the topics are like current events. Very good quality programming
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?