Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Yomaira R.
Yomaira R.
LEAR24151 | YOMAIRA RENGEL Miami, FL 33195. T: (786) 3154600

the best series I've seen, interesting and dramatic seasons. complex and very complete characters. and all the drama one could ask in such controversial as it is special victims topic.
Josary G.
Josary G.

If there isn't anything else on tv, i will stay binging on this show. I was slightly obsessed with it while being pregnant. Seriously.. If there isn't anything else to watch - WATCH IT
Dulce D.
Dulce D.
Pompano Beach, FL

Is one of the best shows on tv.
Although they use hard topics the show never have strong imagines.
The character are well set and they look like real people fighting with real emotions
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Allison Park, PA

I AM OBSESSED. I'm a die hard crime show watcher, and I recommend SVU to anyone who is as well. It's a little unsettling due to the nature of the crimes but a phenomal show all around.
Cristina G.
Cristina G.
Victorville, CA

Great shoe to what if you like shows with drama I have been watching this show for many years my favorite character is Olivia Benson. My favorite scene has got to be the interrogation.
Neha R.
Neha R.

Mariska hargitay should be a national treasure! Every actor on this show holds their own. It's Jo wonder this show has been running strong for 17 years and hopefully many more to come!
Kirby O.
Kirby O.
Simpsonville, SC

I have watched and rematched every single episode of this show. it is always my go to show when I don't know what to watch. It keeps you hooked with suspension and myserteous episodes.
Eliana B.
Eliana B.

I love this show. It's so hard to stop watching it! Once you start you're hooked. The detectives are awesome! This show does a great job linking cases together & has a lot of suspense.
Royann C.
Royann C.
Dinuba, CA

Another one of my favorite shows. Would recommend to anybody 16 and up. Does show content that is very saddening and inappropriate, but gives very good lessons and justice in the show.
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.

My favorite show since Olivia and Elliot ! This show is amazing they depict real life situations and trending situation into their script. It's a on your toes kind of show which I love
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now