Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Leah W.
Leah W.
Coralville, IA
Sept. 21, 2016, 3:23 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is a classic. One of my favorite shows of all time. The characters are real, and honest, and so passionate. It's the kind of show that has been on forever, and for a good reason.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Fort Worth, TX
I am hooked with this show. Incorporating real life issues onto the show is thought provoking. I'd say we need more shows like this but at the same time we need hope in the world too.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Cumming, GA
Pop Culture Expert
Love love love! this is my fave..my bro says it is the same thing on repeat but i think they are all different esp the one with twists. and it is fun to guess who the real criminal is
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Marietta, GA
I've seen every episode of this show. I've watched it since it first came out. It's similar to other shows but the actors are way better and have awesome back stories. High recommend.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Wendell, NC
Oct. 7, 2016, 10:56 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show. There is always a thrilling storyline to keep you on your toes. I can usually see things coming in storylines but with law and order they seem to always surprise me
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Pleasanton, TX
I was heart broken when stabler left but the show turned out for the better the story line get better and better you can't stop watching. I have literally seen almost ever season !!!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Graham, WA
Oct. 7, 2016, 4:13 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I've been watching this show since it started and have seen every single episode at least once. They've made a lot of the episodes really relatable and the characters really likable.
Robin W.
Robin W.
Watching Law and Order since the first Law and Order what can I say it's a classic is a new episode every week plus when there's nothing else on I watch a Law & Order episode love it
tamara c.
tamara c.
Fowlerville, Mi
I LOVE ELLIOT AND OLIVIA!!!! well, let's get real, I love the whole cast! It's an addicting crime show series that you will wish never ended.

**SPOILER ALERT**

Bring Elliot back!!!!!
Yonhara F.
Yonhara F.
Los Angeles, CA
Omg who doesn't love this show! It's so entertaining I don't ever want to leave the television till the case is solved this show is great so many great actors and super entertaining!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?