Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Tullahoma, TN

I was never a fan of this show until I saw it on Hulu and Netflix. I started watching from the beginning and I am now a fan. I really like how they take their storylines from headlines.
Monique B.
Monique B.
Dolton, IL

I've watched this show form the first season up to now. The great thing about this show is each episode is a case. If you miss an episode, you won't feel loss watching the next episode.
Brie G.
Brie G.
Tampa

There are so many seasons you can binge watch this show so well. It's one of my favorites. I'm an actress and I like to watch this show to learn since the acting on it is so incredible.
Jacklyn P.
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY

One of the best TV shows. After all these years it still keeps me intrigued. Content may make people uncomfortable. I do like how the shows are loosely based on current crime events too
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
West Haven, CT

Good show that usually wraps up within one episode. Older seasons are much better than the past few years as they slowly lost good characters. This is the best of the Law & Order shows.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Belden, MS

My favorite show of all time! Olivia is my favorite character. I have watched the show since the beginning and have been a loyal fan ever since. The acting is excellent by all the cast.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Ft Mitchell, KY

one of my favorite shows of all time, my whole family loves it, it stays interesting the characters are amazing. it just keeps getting better with each season, criminal minds is similar
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Marietta, PA

The best show ever created hits hate how everyone is leaving not at season 15 but Olivia is ride or die for her job and will do any and everything to make sure no one story gets unheard
Shelley S.
Shelley S.
Southlake, TX

Favorite of the law & orders by far! Mariska is awesome. Stories are pulled right from headlines and are developed well. Like the personal story lines mixed in with the case story lines
Juliana S.
Juliana S.

Saturday's I spend my day binge watching from 9am until the last episode on 12am. That's how I relax on my day off. Lol 😌 and I snapped that pic right now... I'm currently watching. ...
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?