Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Robbi W.
Robbi W.
Monroeville, PA

I have been watching Law & Order since I was younger! The acting is absolutely facinating!! The storylines are always relevant and performed very well!! Very similar to Criminal MInds!!!
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Gresham, OR

One of my most favorite shows to watch. I think i have seen every episode, some more than once! If crime dramas are your thing you have to check this one out! You won't be disappointed!!
Cindy H.
Cindy H.

Intense show. The subject matter is troubling at times but the actors do a great job and the plot is usually well written. I like it better than Criminal Minds or other Law & Order shows
Sylvia P.
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen, SD

My all time favorite show. The actors are amazing and the characters are ones you can relate to and fall in love with. It has 15 seasons and still going strong. Definitely a must watch.
Jacklyn P.
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY

One of the best TV shows. After all these years it still keeps me intrigued. Content may make people uncomfortable. I do like how the shows are loosely based on current crime events too
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
West Haven, CT

Good show that usually wraps up within one episode. Older seasons are much better than the past few years as they slowly lost good characters. This is the best of the Law & Order shows.
Shelley S.
Shelley S.
Southlake, TX

Favorite of the law & orders by far! Mariska is awesome. Stories are pulled right from headlines and are developed well. Like the personal story lines mixed in with the case story lines
Brie G.
Brie G.
Tampa

There are so many seasons you can binge watch this show so well. It's one of my favorites. I'm an actress and I like to watch this show to learn since the acting on it is so incredible.
Shanesa C.
Shanesa C.
Chester, VA

I absolutely love TV shows like this. All the ones that have to deal with forensics am criminology. I highly recommend this TV show to those who are into forensics and criminal justice.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Madison, WV

If you are looking for a show to get hooked on this is your show! Each episode is packed full of suspense. I promise once you start watching you will not stop. The acting is phenomenal.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now