BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Pop Culture Expert
My favorite show of all time! I can watch this show at any time. I love to watch the reruns. Not only is it a great storyline but it's unlike any other TV series. SVU is a must watch!
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
Perris, CA
I absolutely love Law and Order: Special Victims Unit. I love the drama and suspense in each episode. In addition, I love that the Chief is a female and in charge! A must watch show!!
Amanda h.
Amanda h.
Fort Wayne, IN
I have watched this series for years! This show always keeps you on your toes. The actors and actresses really make me feel like I'm watching real life detectives solving a real case.
Shymari S.
Shymari S.
Long Beach, CA
This is my all time favorite show since I was a child! I would give it 10 stars if I could. Believe it or not, but my current major (criminal justice) was decided based off this show!
Melinda J.
Melinda J.
National City, CA
I love this show! I am glad netflix has almost all of the season so I can binge watch whenever I please. Hulu has the most current up to date episodes so if I miss one I can catch up.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
This is one of my all time favorite show and I always have to keep up with it because it's so intriguing. The show always throws you a curve ball and that really keeps you interested.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Memphis, TN
Who hasn't spent a day binge watching marathons of SVU? This show has been on 1 million years and I can't see it not going on for another million years, it's seriously just THAT good!
Kristin A.
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
Pop Culture Expert
I don't get to watch this as much as I used to because my bf doesn't like it. I'll watch it as much as I can when he's not home. I love shows like these. Crime shows are my favorite.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Wendell, NC
I love this show. There is always a thrilling storyline to keep you on your toes. I can usually see things coming in storylines but with law and order they seem to always surprise me
Pleasanton, TX
I was heart broken when stabler left but the show turned out for the better the story line get better and better you can't stop watching. I have literally seen almost ever season !!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?