Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I just recently started watching this show, from season 1 I might add thanks to Hulu. I wish I would have heard about it a lot sooner because I love this show. It's a career field I've alway been interested in so this show is on point for me.
I have seen every episode because this really makes you open your eyes to what can happen in the world and what is really happening out there. and the sick minds that occupy space
I have been a fan of Law and Order since I was a teen! I faithfully watched all of them at one point, until they started cancelling them. Now I catch the reruns and still watch SVU.
I love SVU because it really emphasises an area of police work that isn't often mentioned. They're really good about using the show to speak out against sexual abuse and often it is SO powerful I found myself in tears. I respect this show so much.
I've been watching SVU since way before I should have! I can watch reruns of SVU over and over again, this show never gets old. I did however like it a lot better when detective Stabler was still on the show. Benson and Stabler just go together!
This is my favorite Law and Order show. It comes on in marathons and I just lose my mind. I could sit around all day watching each episode. Each episode is different and interesting, but there is a common, standing story behind the cast as well.
One of the most thrilling and exciting shows to watch. I love watching the predators be caught and I love knowing that some of the episodes are based off of actual real life cases.
Great cast, they really touch on hot topics and issues in society today. They take real news stories and apply them to episodes, which gets you more invested in the story line.
Great long-running TV series! gritty and definitely not good for children or teens, but for adults it is great! the actors are great especially Mariska Hargitay. Similar to other Law & Order shows but more interesting and unique storylines
I love this show. Elliot Stabler is one of my favorite television characters. There are always reruns on TV and you can pick up the show at any point throughout it's lengthy run. Anyone who loves crime stories or suspense will love this show.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos