Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ashlyn D.
Ashlyn D.
Choctaw, OK

I LOVE SVU IT IS MY FAVORITE SHOW OF ALL TIME. It is the reason I want to become a medical examiner. Law and order will never get old to me, I can watch the same episode twice and still be amused.
Haleigh V.
Haleigh V.
Deltona, FL

OK. I freaking love the show so much it's so good and the main character Olivia Benson is just amazing and she's such a badass I love her and I love the show and I definitely recommend the show to
maria g.
maria g.

This is a classic. Great entertainment for when you are bored. Favorite character is by far is Olivia Benson better known as Mariska Hargitay. Similar tv show would be Criminal Minds or CSI Miami.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Homewood, IL

It's an exciting crime drama about the special victims unit in New York. It states all scenarios are not based on real life. The actors are great. It's a very exciting show to watch in the evening
Rosymar R.
Rosymar R.
Medley, FL

Law and order is a series that I love because it keeps me entertained throughout the tempo that lasts. It has the necessary amount of drama, suspense, and actually needed to capture the attention.
Rosa H.
Rosa H.
Las Vegas, NV

Been watching this show since forever, have watched ever single episode that has aired and I just love it! Growing up it made me want to become a detective. Recommend to everyone you will love it.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Dracut , Ma

Great show, always leaves me guessing and wanting more! I love when Olivia gets the crazies and locks them up for good!!! I always watch it when I am home during the day, Reruns are the best!!!!!!
Kaylea G.
Kaylea G.
Owosso, MI

I have watched every episode from the beginning. This is my all time favorite show, I would give it 10 stars if I could. Love all the actors and always good episodes. It's definitely a must watch!
Eileen S.
Eileen S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Law and order is one of the best shows out there. That's why it has lasted so long. A lot of actors got their start on Law & Order. I think a lot of other series tried to mimic the winning series.
Valerie O.
Valerie O.

My favorite show of all time. The writers are absolute geniuses. Opens your mind to what happens in this world and the judicial system. wonderfully made and executed show. I recommend to everyone.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now