Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
shey h.
shey h.

Show keeps me going! always watching it every day on a daily basis to entertain myself whenever i get home from school especially with its actors and their acting skills seems so real.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Marfa, Texas

An amazing show filled with suspense and plot twist. The storylines are believable. Never a dull moment. I'm captivated from the time it starts to the very end. I never want it to end.
Alison J.
Alison J.

I love this show. It's great that they show the law side and how unfair and corrupt it can be. I also love that it sheds light on the issues and problems with reporting sexual assault.
Abigail J.
Abigail J.
Ellisville, MS

I LOVE THIS SHOW! I watch it whenever it comes on cable and whenever there are new episodes on Netflix. I binged the first twelve seasons and I have been obsessed ever since! *DUN DUN*
Neha R.
Neha R.

Mariska hargitay should be a national treasure! Every actor on this show holds their own. It's Jo wonder this show has been running strong for 17 years and hopefully many more to come!
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.

My favorite show since Olivia and Elliot ! This show is amazing they depict real life situations and trending situation into their script. It's a on your toes kind of show which I love
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Mexico, IN

I have always had a soft spot for crime shows and this one is awesome it always keeps me wondering. I love everything about catching the bad guy its s interesting and full of mystery!!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Columbia, MS

Law and Order SVU is a classic. You can rewatch episodes and still be entertained. It is very realistic and keeps up with the times. The characters are interesting. It is a must watch!
Anai T.
Anai T.

Omygod! Thiss Show is amazing Law & Order Special victims unit , i finished all seasons yet i keep watching them over and over againthats how great and how much i loveeeeeee this show!
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
Upper Sandusky, OH

I watch the reruns over my lunch because i love this show so much! Always something new and interesting and love the actors. I don't watch to much T.V. but this is one of my favorites.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now