Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Pearl F.
Pearl F.
Temecula, CA
Incredible show, cast and storyline. Actors and actresses do such a great job at keeping the audience intrigued. Definitely recommend to anyone that's interested in law or just drama!
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
Perris, CA
I absolutely love Law and Order: Special Victims Unit. I love the drama and suspense in each episode. In addition, I love that the Chief is a female and in charge! A must watch show!!
April E.
April E.
Reading, PA
Sept. 24, 2016, 11:17 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love, Love, Love this shower. It never gets old. Love the day long marathons too. Great combination of current issues and seeing the play out in tv land. I would definitely recommend.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Baldwin, NY
Oct. 2, 2016, 9:02 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is one if my favorite shows ever. Every episode Is different and captures you. It feels like you're an investigator when following along if you're into crime scene and mysteries.
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
Spring Hill, FL
I have watched all the series and i love this show! i can keep watching it over and over again.it keeps me on edge but also i love to see how the figure all the crimes get figured out
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Sept. 30, 2016, 6:48 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is one of my all time favorite show and I always have to keep up with it because it's so intriguing. The show always throws you a curve ball and that really keeps you interested.
Veronica D.
Veronica D.
Love this show! Have watch this show since season 1. I do miss detective Stabler! I will never let that down....... But truly a huge fan. Story line never fails, and acting wonderful!
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Memphis, TN
Oct. 3, 2016, 12:51 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Who hasn't spent a day binge watching marathons of SVU? This show has been on 1 million years and I can't see it not going on for another million years, it's seriously just THAT good!
Juliana J.
Juliana J.
This is my favorite of the law and order franchise - I watch marathons of this show. You don't have to watch the episodes in order, and it's always an entertaining hour of television.
Amanda h.
Amanda h.
Fort Wayne, IN
I have watched this series for years! This show always keeps you on your toes. The actors and actresses really make me feel like I'm watching real life detectives solving a real case.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?