Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been watching this show for as long as it's been on. I've never loved something the way I love this show. I was going to school for criminal justice bc I wanted to be Olivia benson.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
North Port, FL

I love this show it's so suspenseful and keeps u on the edge of ur seat the show is a must every Wednesday night for sure bowl of pop corn and get comfy on the couch and ur good to go !!
Yona H.
Yona H.
Jacksonville, FL

I've watched this show off and on for years however now there are so many different versions now I generally watch on that's of interest to me but sometimes some of the scenes are gross.
Cameron B.
Cameron B.

Why did they have to end the #1 partners in crime Elliot and Olivia? I literally can't watch it without them! I binge watch old seasons and can't get enough. Best ongoing crime show ever
Laura H.
Laura H.

I watched this show because I didn't know what else to watch. I like crime shows. This one is okay. Some of the episodes are slow and kind of boring. For the most part it is a good show.
William P.
William P.

Well researched program that does not insult the viewers intelligence. Even in the ripped-from-the-headlines episodes, the details of the cases are unpredictable. Well written and acted.
LaNaysha E.
LaNaysha E.
Gloversville, NY

Best show on television, hands down. I love how the writers include current events in pop culture or current events in real life into the show's episodes. Mariska Hargitay is everything.
Taryn F.
Taryn F.
Waynesboro, GA

Do we really need a review on this? Benson, Stabler, Fin...all the good guys out there kicking the butts of the sick pervs of the world. Always a good plot, always something interesting.
Diana F.
Diana F.
Corona, NY

Great show .. I enjoy seeing Law & order SVU .. Since's day one it caught my attention and I wasn't wrong about it .... Really good show to see if you don't got anything else to watch ..
Airius H.
Airius H.

Law and order is such an amazing show! I love how the show takes a crime and pieces evidence together to find the truth. It's so realistic because they get you involovedown in the cases.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now