Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Morehead, KY

Olivia Benson is who I want to be when I grow up. We've all memorized the beginning credits of this show. There is a reason that it has been around for so many years. It is quality work
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Ft Mitchell, KY

one of my favorite shows of all time, my whole family loves it, it stays interesting the characters are amazing. it just keeps getting better with each season, criminal minds is similar
Brialee B.
Brialee B.
Boise, ID

10 stars. This is my favorite television show next to Pretty Little Liars. So addicting because of the plots and characters. Definitely an emotional investment when you watch this show.
Shelley S.
Shelley S.
Southlake, TX

Favorite of the law & orders by far! Mariska is awesome. Stories are pulled right from headlines and are developed well. Like the personal story lines mixed in with the case story lines
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Murray, KY

Easily one of the best TV shows I have ever watched. Each episode is different but has an awesome plot. I could re watch the same episode and it not get old. The storyline is great too.
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Marietta, PA

The best show ever created hits hate how everyone is leaving not at season 15 but Olivia is ride or die for her job and will do any and everything to make sure no one story gets unheard
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Tullahoma, TN

I was never a fan of this show until I saw it on Hulu and Netflix. I started watching from the beginning and I am now a fan. I really like how they take their storylines from headlines.
Evelyn W.
Evelyn W.
Moscow, AR

This is a long running show with great actors. It is an intelligent written show for adults based on today's headlines. It is gritty and pulls the viewer in to the very end of the show.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Portsmouth, VA

I can totally binge watch this, and I have for at least the last ten years. Always new stories and twists, often in line with current events and happenings. Great actors and storylines.
Monique B.
Monique B.
Dolton, IL

I've watched this show form the first season up to now. The great thing about this show is each episode is a case. If you miss an episode, you won't feel loss watching the next episode.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now