Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Colleen D.
Colleen D.
Great that you can just watch episodes here and there. short and suspenseful. sometimes the acting isn't great but once you start watching an episode you need to find out what happens!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Marietta, GA
I've seen every episode of this show. I've watched it since it first came out. It's similar to other shows but the actors are way better and have awesome back stories. High recommend.
Halie S.
Halie S.
Eastlake, OH
This is my all time favorite Law and order of all time. It shows what happens I'm the real world and how things could happen and it shows that it's okay to speak up and not be afraid.
Melinda J.
Melinda J.
National City, CA
Oct. 2, 2016, 11:44 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show! I am glad netflix has almost all of the season so I can binge watch whenever I please. Hulu has the most current up to date episodes so if I miss one I can catch up.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Tucson, AZ
My favorite Law and Order. Mariska Hargitay is great and I am happen to see her take a director role. Always provides interesting stories that shine light on sexual/women's interests.
Masha N.
Masha N.
Fort Eustis, VA
This show is always on somewhere, and when it is I'm tuned in. I love Olivia Benson, and I do miss Elliot Stabler. It always starts one way and then ends up somewhere else completely.
Tenile D.
Tenile D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Keeps you on the edge of your seat!! No time for a snack break, restroom break, nothing, keeps you glued to the tube and makes you want to watch, makes you want to watch every episode
Ava H.
Ava H.
Lakeland, FL
Oct. 7, 2016, 11:45 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I feel this is one of the most popular shows on tv right now it knows how to get you hooked in keep you interested the even talk about real things that is going on in the world today.
Elisabeth Z.
Elisabeth Z.
Orlando, FL
This is one of those shows that no matter how many episodes you see, there always seem to be new ones that you haven't seen before. The stories in each episode are always interesting.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Sept. 28, 2016, 5:53 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My favorite show of all time! I can watch this show at any time. I love to watch the reruns. Not only is it a great storyline but it's unlike any other TV series. SVU is a must watch!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?