Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Ann-Marie P.
Ann-Marie P.

One of my hands down FAVORITE crime shows on TV, I have watched every season since the beginning and I love how Benson has evolved from Season 1. Definitely a must watch if you are into crime shows
Jocelyne M.
Jocelyne M.
Gardena, CA

This is one of my favorite shows ever ! Every episode is something new ! All the drama the crimes are so unexpected and crazy. I'm always so focused on trying to solve these crimes with them ! Haha
Shelley T.
Shelley T.
Las Vegas, NV

Love this show !! Got behind on a few episodes but going to catch up soon .Olivia is the best and was sad to see some of the old cast go .This show always keeps you ready to get to the next episode
Kiah G.
Kiah G.

There are so many episodes I love just turning it on as background noise. While the subjects discussed can be a trigger for some I believe that this show has opened up discussions on many subjects.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Sudbury, ON - Ontario

This is my favorite TV show of all time! I watch it everyday and can't go without it! I love how many seasons there are yet the plots always have a twist that keep me hooked and continue watching!
Tiffani M.
Tiffani M.

This show is a favorite of mine. If I'm not watching it on Netflix, I'm watching it on ION or USA. It's just an awesome show! It's one of those crime shows that once you're into it, you're into it.
Cheryl G.
Cheryl G.
Winchester, VA

This is my absolute favorite show. I could watch this show everyday multiple times! They just don't make them like this anymore! I'm not a reality show person & it seems that's all they do anymore!
Becca
Becca
NL

One of the best law shows ever, it is one of the reason why i want to go into law when i get older. Also, its very interesting because its a show about something that can actually happen to anyone.
Tessa T.
Tessa T.
Charleston, SC

One of my favorite shows. Can be a little too much for people, but I really enjoy it. They often draw inspiration from real life cases and present many different opinions on hard-to-discuss topics.
Daniel N.
Daniel N.
Warner Robins

I love this show so much. Benson is my favorite. Honestly nothing will ever replace Benson/Elliot! Im so happy that they still make new episodes since ive watched this show from the very beginning!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now