Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tessa T.
Tessa T.
Charleston, SC

One of my favorite shows. Can be a little too much for people, but I really enjoy it. They often draw inspiration from real life cases and present many different opinions on hard-to-discuss topics.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Inglewood, CA

After watching the first episode I was hooked on this show. I binge watch 10 season on Netflix. I still love the show but I miss detective Stabler. I hope they bring him back for a special episode.
Bryanna H.
Bryanna H.

I love this show! It's so suspenseful and entertaining. I usually watch it while I'm doing homework because I've watched the episodes so much that I don't even have to look to know what's going on.
Ela R.
Ela R.
Los Angeles, CA

OK HANDS DOWN THIS IS THE BEST SERIES EVER IN THE LAW AND ORDER TV SERIES IN GENERAL I LOVE BENSON AND STABLER THEY ARE MY FAVORITE ON SCREEN PAIR AND THE ACTUAL SHPW IS INCREDIBLE I LOVE THAT SHOW
Tasha C.
Tasha C.

I have been watching this show since forever. It never gets boring and they always have something different so it is nothing repetitive that we have seen before on the show. I love the entire cast.
Erica T.
Erica T.

I enjoy Law & Order: SUV. The show always has an interesting topic. Most of the actors have been on the show for years. They have terrific characters. I do not think there are other dramas like it.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Dubuque, IA

I love this show. Even though at times things can be difficult to watch, I appreciate that it talks about the difficult topics that a lot of people like to ignore that happen on a day to day basis.
Kiah G.
Kiah G.

There are so many episodes I love just turning it on as background noise. While the subjects discussed can be a trigger for some I believe that this show has opened up discussions on many subjects.
Ann-Marie P.
Ann-Marie P.

One of my hands down FAVORITE crime shows on TV, I have watched every season since the beginning and I love how Benson has evolved from Season 1. Definitely a must watch if you are into crime shows
Jocelyne M.
Jocelyne M.
Gardena, CA

This is one of my favorite shows ever ! Every episode is something new ! All the drama the crimes are so unexpected and crazy. I'm always so focused on trying to solve these crimes with them ! Haha
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now