Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
William P.
William P.

Well researched program that does not insult the viewers intelligence. Even in the ripped-from-the-headlines episodes, the details of the cases are unpredictable. Well written and acted.
LaNaysha E.
LaNaysha E.
Gloversville, NY

Best show on television, hands down. I love how the writers include current events in pop culture or current events in real life into the show's episodes. Mariska Hargitay is everything.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Towson, MD

LOVE THIS SHOW! I have been watching it since I was little and it never seems to get old to me. Always new and exciting episodes with such an amazing cast that only gets better with age.
Cameron B.
Cameron B.

Why did they have to end the #1 partners in crime Elliot and Olivia? I literally can't watch it without them! I binge watch old seasons and can't get enough. Best ongoing crime show ever
KimMy O.
KimMy O.

Omg I can't get enough of Law & Order, I was actually binge watching it earlier today. I love how it allows my mind to wander and explore. I've actually learned a lot from this show too.
Airius H.
Airius H.

Law and order is such an amazing show! I love how the show takes a crime and pieces evidence together to find the truth. It's so realistic because they get you involovedown in the cases.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Gresham, OR

One of my most favorite shows to watch. I think i have seen every episode, some more than once! If crime dramas are your thing you have to check this one out! You won't be disappointed!!
Pam P.
Pam P.
Virginia Beach

Cant get enough of this series!! Every season gets even more intense than the last. I absolutely love when they crossover into some of my other favorite shows! Keeps me very entertained!
Robbi W.
Robbi W.
Monroeville, PA

I have been watching Law & Order since I was younger! The acting is absolutely facinating!! The storylines are always relevant and performed very well!! Very similar to Criminal MInds!!!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
North Port, FL

I love this show it's so suspenseful and keeps u on the edge of ur seat the show is a must every Wednesday night for sure bowl of pop corn and get comfy on the couch and ur good to go !!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?