BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

Melinda J.
Melinda J.
National City, CA
I love this show! I am glad netflix has almost all of the season so I can binge watch whenever I please. Hulu has the most current up to date episodes so if I miss one I can catch up.
April E.
April E.
Reading, PA
Love, Love, Love this shower. It never gets old. Love the day long marathons too. Great combination of current issues and seeing the play out in tv land. I would definitely recommend.
Veronica D.
Veronica D.
Love this show! Have watch this show since season 1. I do miss detective Stabler! I will never let that down....... But truly a huge fan. Story line never fails, and acting wonderful!
Pearl F.
Pearl F.
Temecula, CA
Incredible show, cast and storyline. Actors and actresses do such a great job at keeping the audience intrigued. Definitely recommend to anyone that's interested in law or just drama!
Amanda h.
Amanda h.
Fort Wayne, IN
I have watched this series for years! This show always keeps you on your toes. The actors and actresses really make me feel like I'm watching real life detectives solving a real case.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Tucson, AZ
My favorite Law and Order. Mariska Hargitay is great and I am happen to see her take a director role. Always provides interesting stories that shine light on sexual/women's interests.
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
Perris, CA
I absolutely love Law and Order: Special Victims Unit. I love the drama and suspense in each episode. In addition, I love that the Chief is a female and in charge! A must watch show!!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Severna Park, MD
Love love love this show. i cant watch scary police shows or movies like criminal minds or mentalist but this is ok it is not to scary but it is still edge of your seat the whole time
Ava H.
Ava H.
Lakeland, FL
I feel this is one of the most popular shows on tv right now it knows how to get you hooked in keep you interested the even talk about real things that is going on in the world today.
Halie S.
Halie S.
Eastlake, OH
This is my all time favorite Law and order of all time. It shows what happens I'm the real world and how things could happen and it shows that it's okay to speak up and not be afraid.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?