Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Shanesa C.
Shanesa C.
Chester, VA

I absolutely love TV shows like this. All the ones that have to deal with forensics am criminology. I highly recommend this TV show to those who are into forensics and criminal justice.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Madison, WV

If you are looking for a show to get hooked on this is your show! Each episode is packed full of suspense. I promise once you start watching you will not stop. The acting is phenomenal.
Evelyn W.
Evelyn W.
Moscow, AR

This is a long running show with great actors. It is an intelligent written show for adults based on today's headlines. It is gritty and pulls the viewer in to the very end of the show.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Taylor Mill, KY

Heartbreaking to see victims but so cool to see them being helped. Some of if is a bit far fetched to be realistic cases but some are very real. Amazing characters and very binge worthy
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Ft Mitchell, KY

one of my favorite shows of all time, my whole family loves it, it stays interesting the characters are amazing. it just keeps getting better with each season, criminal minds is similar
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Morehead, KY

Olivia Benson is who I want to be when I grow up. We've all memorized the beginning credits of this show. There is a reason that it has been around for so many years. It is quality work
Jacklyn P.
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY

One of the best TV shows. After all these years it still keeps me intrigued. Content may make people uncomfortable. I do like how the shows are loosely based on current crime events too
Brialee B.
Brialee B.
Boise, ID

10 stars. This is my favorite television show next to Pretty Little Liars. So addicting because of the plots and characters. Definitely an emotional investment when you watch this show.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Belden, MS

My favorite show of all time! Olivia is my favorite character. I have watched the show since the beginning and have been a loyal fan ever since. The acting is excellent by all the cast.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Murray, KY

Easily one of the best TV shows I have ever watched. Each episode is different but has an awesome plot. I could re watch the same episode and it not get old. The storyline is great too.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now