Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tenile D.
Tenile D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Keeps you on the edge of your seat!! No time for a snack break, restroom break, nothing, keeps you glued to the tube and makes you want to watch, makes you want to watch every episode
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Sept. 28, 2016, 5:53 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My favorite show of all time! I can watch this show at any time. I love to watch the reruns. Not only is it a great storyline but it's unlike any other TV series. SVU is a must watch!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Dallas, NC
I have been following this show for years, the ending is never predictable. I love the cast and how the show depicts not only their professional lives but their personal ones as well.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Sept. 30, 2016, 6:48 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is one of my all time favorite show and I always have to keep up with it because it's so intriguing. The show always throws you a curve ball and that really keeps you interested.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Westminster, CA
One of my favorite all time shows. Have watched every episode and many I have watched 4-5 times. It's always on USA and it's entertaining. Chris Meloni needs to come back. We miss you
Masha N.
Masha N.
Fort Eustis, VA
This show is always on somewhere, and when it is I'm tuned in. I love Olivia Benson, and I do miss Elliot Stabler. It always starts one way and then ends up somewhere else completely.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Tucson, AZ
My favorite Law and Order. Mariska Hargitay is great and I am happen to see her take a director role. Always provides interesting stories that shine light on sexual/women's interests.
Veronica D.
Veronica D.
Love this show! Have watch this show since season 1. I do miss detective Stabler! I will never let that down....... But truly a huge fan. Story line never fails, and acting wonderful!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Severna Park, MD
Love love love this show. i cant watch scary police shows or movies like criminal minds or mentalist but this is ok it is not to scary but it is still edge of your seat the whole time
Amanda h.
Amanda h.
Fort Wayne, IN
I have watched this series for years! This show always keeps you on your toes. The actors and actresses really make me feel like I'm watching real life detectives solving a real case.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?