• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Sydney Y.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is actually addicting. But it WILL make you paranoid of everyone around you. Not for the easily scared, or the feint of heart, for that matter, SVU details the tribulations of detectives of the Special Victims Unit is New York City. I do have to say that I preferred the show when Stabler was still around, but it's still an incredible show to binge watch (there always seems to be a marathon SOMEWHERE).
Amanda R.
I have been watching this show since episode 1. Benson and Stabler got me through many tough situations, and made me wish that all law enforcement was as good at dealing with victims as they were. Detective Munch and his dry sense of humor are endearing. I really enjoy how they twist things from the headlines to make it totally surprising every week. I would recommend this show to people who enjoy watching justice.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I miss Detective Stabler but Olivia Benson definitely keeps the show alive. I miss Munch he was one of my favorites, but I do now and always will love Ice T in the show. The Swinging Door of other cast members have their ups and downs but the show itself will live forever and always be great. plus there are so many celebrity features it's fun trying to guess or remember who they are or where some of them are from.
Stephanie M.
I have literally watched every single episode of this show. Yes that means the 15+ season of it. I am addicted and never get sick of this show! I love the actors and the stories are so intense and really get you hooked to watch every episode. I love that each episode is different so you don't need to watch them in order. Only a few here and there are linked together. But they are just so creative and great shows.
Hanlin M.
Palatine, IL
One of the best shows I've watched. It's nothing like any other show I've watched. Every episode has its own intrigue. 40 minutes go by so quickly. I watched the first 11-12 seasons with my boyfriend in a month. It was that good. You get attached to the main cast and the characters for that one episode. The endings can be good, bad, or inconclusive, so you never know how the episode ends until the credits roll.
Kayla D.
Marion, KY
When I was in college, I had 7 classes strung throughout the entire week therefore I had a lot of downtime. I used to spend the majority of that time watching multiple series's on Netflix. Law and order SVU was the main one. Olivia and stabler are two of the best characters as far as best friends and yet partners that I have ever seen on any series. They put in a lot of emotion into what they are playing.
Mary R.
Seattle, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have been watching this show for as long as I can remember. You can start this show anywhere and enjoy it but I encourage you to watch some of the older episodes. I took off a star only because I feel the storylines/director execution have gotten iffy the last few years and it has not been as entertaining for me to watch. That said, don't think I don't still rewatch and enjoy older episodes with Stabler.
Blair C.
Orlando, FL
I love this show! I remember my mom watching it when I was younger and now I love watching it too. I love the cast. Stabler was my favorite, he is a family man so his hatred for child molesters and abusers shows. I'm not really into the original Law & Order but this one is very interesting. SVU shows the ugly side of what goes on in some people's lives. This is the best crime show on TV and I would urge anyone to watch it.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I do catch myself watching Law and Order: SVU from time to time and it is, by far, my favorite in the Law and Order series. The acting is spot on and the characters are relatable. Sometimes, their crime scene techniques bother me (being a forensic science student, I'm very critical at how shows handle everything involved with a crime scene and evidence). I like it better than the other Law and Order shows :)
Kensderline J.
I am hooked on this show. It's one my favorite out there. The whole cast is great. Benson is one of the strongest I know despite many dangerous situation.. the stories depicted are very realistic and heartfelt. Each of these detectives take the cases seriously and the storyline are groundbreaking. I highly recommend it.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?