Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Maxileide S.
Maxileide S.
Tulsa, OK

I like to watch this series because it is police , and solve crime problems . I love it when the bad guy or criminal takes ill . It should be in real life . Who does evil is punished . But unfortunately in some countries this does not happen .
Yes , I recommend to everyone. The English is not so simple like Friends series . but you can follow .
Atasia B.
Atasia B.

I love Law and Order SVU, it's one of my favorite shows. I usually have it on for background noise during daily tasks. It's amazing to see how long it's been around and  how far it's come over the years. The characters are very solid and the cast who plays them is amazing. It is interesting to see all of the cases episode by episode.
Quae C.
Quae C.
Yonkers, NY

Been watching SVU for years! I was so excited when it aired on Netflix, so happy! I watched from Season 1 all the way to Season 12 during my summer vacation break. Some episodes will make you cry and some episodes have the best endings! But overall, SVU made me want to be a detective. Never knew a show can have such an impact on my career path.
DaNai K.
DaNai K.

This show never leaves me disappointed, and even though they deal with a lot of the same types of cases on the show I never seem to get bored by it. I love that they are often based on big name celebrity cases and it is interesting to see the comparisons. I can always count on Law and Order: SVU to be there when I need something good to watch.
Simon T.
Simon T.
San Diego

Compared to other Law & Order shows, this spin-off in my opinion has more diverse characters that you will learn to love and enjoy as you progress with the show. Great acting and great cast with rather interesting cases that appear often. Downfall is that crime shows can only become interesting long enough before it starts getting repetitive.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Rocky Mount, NC

Probably my favorite show of all time. Firstly I'm obsessed with Mariska Hargitay who has brilliantly portrayed Olivia Benson for over 17 years…and in those 17 plus years this show has never missed a beat with engaging stories and compelling characters it's not hard to see why it's one of the longest running, most watched, & best shows on TV.
Nkeiru O.
Nkeiru O.

Hands down it's another one of my shows, Law & Order SVU. Being a detective is very trivial. I love how Ice-T's character has evolved over the years. My most heart-touching episode is when Benson is about to get raped. It was a real eye opener that no matter the title or badge you can still be a victim. I would recommend for someone to watch.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bethlehem, PA

I've been a Law & Order: SVU fan for well over 10 years now. The earlier seasons that I missed live I either watched on Netflix or TV marathons over the years. My favorite character is Olivia Benson. I just love the the cases are believable and love when they incorporate a case that has ties to something that has happened recently in reality.
Hattie R.
Hattie R.
Jesup, GA

I fell in love with this show the minute I saw my very first episode. Before watching Law and Order: SVU, I was more into watching CSI and House but for me SVU is the perfect combo of both things I love. I would highly recommend SVU to anyone who is into watching crime shows and loves solving mysteries because this show is the perfect match.
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Grandview, OH

I am obsessed with this show. I have never binge watched a show more than this show. Anytime I see a marathon on I feel compelled to watch it until it's over. I love how real all of the characters seem. It makes you scared that these things could happen but then give you hope that people like Olivia Benson are out there to catch the bad guys
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now