Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bethlehem, PA

I've been a Law & Order: SVU fan for well over 10 years now. The earlier seasons that I missed live I either watched on Netflix or TV marathons over the years. My favorite character is Olivia Benson. I just love the the cases are believable and love when they incorporate a case that has ties to something that has happened recently in reality.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Rocky Mount, NC

Probably my favorite show of all time. Firstly I'm obsessed with Mariska Hargitay who has brilliantly portrayed Olivia Benson for over 17 years…and in those 17 plus years this show has never missed a beat with engaging stories and compelling characters it's not hard to see why it's one of the longest running, most watched, & best shows on TV.
Simon T.
Simon T.
San Diego

Compared to other Law & Order shows, this spin-off in my opinion has more diverse characters that you will learn to love and enjoy as you progress with the show. Great acting and great cast with rather interesting cases that appear often. Downfall is that crime shows can only become interesting long enough before it starts getting repetitive.
Hattie R.
Hattie R.
Jesup, GA

I fell in love with this show the minute I saw my very first episode. Before watching Law and Order: SVU, I was more into watching CSI and House but for me SVU is the perfect combo of both things I love. I would highly recommend SVU to anyone who is into watching crime shows and loves solving mysteries because this show is the perfect match.
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Grandview, OH

I am obsessed with this show. I have never binge watched a show more than this show. Anytime I see a marathon on I feel compelled to watch it until it's over. I love how real all of the characters seem. It makes you scared that these things could happen but then give you hope that people like Olivia Benson are out there to catch the bad guys
Amanda O.
Amanda O.

This is truly one of the perfect shows, that just gets better and better. The actors are phenomenal and you can truly feel the emotions they are trying to portray. If you are into drama, suspense, and crime, this is definitely a must see! There are so many episodes, and they connect them so effortlessly throughout episodes. Highly recommend!
Yasmin K.
Yasmin K.
Riverside, CA

I'm a crime show junkie. If you like Shows like CSI and Criminal minds, you'll definitely like SVU. I personally like SVU Better than the regular law and order shows. It's more involved with the victims and less involved with developing the main characters stories. That makes it easy to catch a random episode on tv without watching in order
Lesjahn D.
Lesjahn D.

This is a show that doesn't disappoint! If you're looking for a drama that gets you hooked the first 5 minutes of watching, then this is the show for you! They have guest appearances that surprise you sometimes and the characters make you want to watch marathons! I'd recommend this show to anyone who likes justice, crime fighting and drama.
Kerry Y.
Kerry Y.
Green Bay, WI

Do you like forced sex? Do you like regular Law & Order and thought 'there isn't enough of that here?' Well, SVU is the show for you. There's so much of it going on in one small town that you'd think it was Gotham, but there's never any going on there. Just a bunch of hot chicks that nothing ever happened to. Kinda like the opposite of SVU.
I've been watching Law and Order for as long as I can remember, and I see it as a classic example of American television. There's a reason it's been around for as long as it has. The writing is interesting a riveting, with a twist anywhere you wouldn't expect it. Anyone who loves suspense or criminal justice should watch Law and Order: SVU.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now