Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Southington, Ct

The most addicting show out there. Be warned, if you start an episode you have to finish it. There's no leaving halfway through. The stories never get old. The characters are all amazing.
Peggy H.
Peggy H.
Monticello, GA

I have always wathed suv since the binging and love it just wish stabler was still on it he made the show awsome not its just great he is missed. oliver is just not that good with out him
alexis j.
alexis j.
New britain, Connecticut

Law and order is the best show to watch for any day but especially on lazy days when they have the marathons. if you're into the law and crazy crimes, then this is the best show to watch.
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Kingston, TN

I love the cast of law and order svu! This is the only law and order I watch. I never miss and episode and if I think I may I set our DVR to record it. I would recommend this to everyone.
Tina S.
Tina S.

Love it been waumcthing since it came out enjoy very much each diferent drama that comes with the show cry balled my eyes out with diferents epesiode and enjoyed every moment and still do
Leighann T.
Leighann T.

If you don't like this show I don't trust you. This is probably the best show I have ever watched. ICE-T IS IN THIS SHOW. Not advised for young children, but everyone else should love it.
Angel K.
Angel K.
Walkerton, IN

I have watched every episode of Law & Order as well as every spinoff of Law & Order that has been produced if I need to be very action-packed and the actors Dynamics to be very intriguing
Mala F.
Mala F.
Orange, NJ

I can honestly say that this show here is the most edgy shows I have ever watched. I believe that this show is educational, I believe it can actually help you out in real life situations.
Sophia K.
Sophia K.
Allendale, MI

This show always is very suspenseful making me want to watch more and more episodes. Every show is a totally different scenario and it makes me feel as if I'm in their shoes so addictive.
Diana F.
Diana F.
Corona, NY

Great show .. I enjoy seeing Law & order SVU .. Since's day one it caught my attention and I wasn't wrong about it .... Really good show to see if you don't got anything else to watch ..
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?