Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Iris V.
Iris V.
Rapid City, SD

Love this show! It's amazing how accurate some of the stories are in real life. And I love it when they show how differently every police officer or detective respond to a certain crime.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Towson, MD

LOVE THIS SHOW! I have been watching it since I was little and it never seems to get old to me. Always new and exciting episodes with such an amazing cast that only gets better with age.
Daisy R.
Daisy R.

Favorite show , benson and stabler are my two favs I swear anybody who does not like this show is crazy! The actors are amazing and every show is interesting never is there a boring show
William P.
William P.

Well researched program that does not insult the viewers intelligence. Even in the ripped-from-the-headlines episodes, the details of the cases are unpredictable. Well written and acted.
KimMy O.
KimMy O.

Omg I can't get enough of Law & Order, I was actually binge watching it earlier today. I love how it allows my mind to wander and explore. I've actually learned a lot from this show too.
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been watching this show for as long as it's been on. I've never loved something the way I love this show. I was going to school for criminal justice bc I wanted to be Olivia benson.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Gresham, OR

One of my most favorite shows to watch. I think i have seen every episode, some more than once! If crime dramas are your thing you have to check this one out! You won't be disappointed!!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Murray, KY

Easily one of the best TV shows I have ever watched. Each episode is different but has an awesome plot. I could re watch the same episode and it not get old. The storyline is great too.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Taylor Mill, KY

Heartbreaking to see victims but so cool to see them being helped. Some of if is a bit far fetched to be realistic cases but some are very real. Amazing characters and very binge worthy
Brie G.
Brie G.
Tampa

There are so many seasons you can binge watch this show so well. It's one of my favorites. I'm an actress and I like to watch this show to learn since the acting on it is so incredible.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now