Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Hannah V.
Hannah V.
Corona, CA
I love Law & Order SVU. I have watched almost every single show. It never gets old because it always keeps you hooked. It has very intense scenes that force you to keep your attention.
Cristina G.
Cristina G.
Victorville, CA
Oct. 5, 2016, 5 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Great shoe to what if you like shows with drama I have been watching this show for many years my favorite character is Olivia Benson. My favorite scene has got to be the interrogation.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Mexico, IN
I have always had a soft spot for crime shows and this one is awesome it always keeps me wondering. I love everything about catching the bad guy its s interesting and full of mystery!!
Neha R.
Neha R.
Mariska hargitay should be a national treasure! Every actor on this show holds their own. It's Jo wonder this show has been running strong for 17 years and hopefully many more to come!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Columbia, MS
Law and Order SVU is a classic. You can rewatch episodes and still be entertained. It is very realistic and keeps up with the times. The characters are interesting. It is a must watch!
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.
My favorite show since Olivia and Elliot ! This show is amazing they depict real life situations and trending situation into their script. It's a on your toes kind of show which I love
Lupe B.
Lupe B.
I used to spent every single day watching this show I love love love this I have recently finished this show. When I started watching this I wanted to start being like sergeant benson.
Anai T.
Anai T.
Omygod! Thiss Show is amazing Law & Order Special victims unit , i finished all seasons yet i keep watching them over and over againthats how great and how much i loveeeeeee this show!
Yaraslid G.
Yaraslid G.
Union City, NJ
Sept. 26, 2016, 10:57 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Number one tv show in the world . I see this tv show every day . I love how sometimes they can leave you in waiting zone . It's amazing how they make every episode exciting and scary .
Ava H.
Ava H.
Lakeland, FL
Oct. 7, 2016, 11:45 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I feel this is one of the most popular shows on tv right now it knows how to get you hooked in keep you interested the even talk about real things that is going on in the world today.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?