Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.
Lexington, KY

I have always loved the Law and Order shows but SVU is my favorite. Love the different stories and how they helped and invested themselves in the victims. Love watching the reruns too. Great Show!!!
Mariam C.
Mariam C.

This is my show to watch anytime of the week. You never have any cliche or boring episodes. This show is so addicting and great to watch. The actors are amazing and my favorite person in it is Ice-T
Mary L.
Mary L.
Longview

Its all crime not really my style so haven't watched it only seen one episode so yeah
No favorite scene so cant say its cool
The girl working with that guy is cool
Idk if your into that kinda stuff
Katrena S.
Katrena S.
Enid, OK

I've been watching this show for years and it never fails to keep me on my toes. It is amazing. Great plot and amazing character development. The acting Is phenomenal. It is definitely a must watch.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

One of my favorite shows on television! I am addicted to this program. It portrays realistic events of the Special Victims Unit and although it may be sad at times, it really is an eye opening show.
Katrina O.
Katrina O.
Brooklyn, NY

I love this show, it's very suspense.
I usually watch this show while eating like I'm in the movies.
Many other TV shows try to copy this but they don't last on TV for long.
They are good actors.
Nyeisha M.
Nyeisha M.
Cincinnati, OH

I love the suspense and thrill that i get when i watch it if i miss a new episode I'm mad and can't wait to watch it on demand i would really be mad if they cancel this show i even watch the reruns
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Bardonia, NY

This show is addicting. I could watch this show for 8 hours straight without getting bored. The suspense builds in the first 2 minutes wanted you to finish to the end to see how something happened.
Cheryl G.
Cheryl G.
Winchester, VA

This is my absolute favorite show. I could watch this show everyday multiple times! They just don't make them like this anymore! I'm not a reality show person & it seems that's all they do anymore!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Dubuque, IA

I can binge watch Law & Order: SVU, for forever!!! I absolutely love this show. Yes, I might feel scared or think that there is a cereal killer in the basement after watching. But I LOVE this show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now