Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jenn S.
Jenn S.
Kentwood, MI

This show is just a good go to. Even if you don't have cable it's on and it's always pulls me in with its gritty story lines and plot twists. I love seeing the good guys take out the those deviants.
Jordenne H.
Jordenne H.

I've seen almost every episode in this series. There are some scary things that go on and it can happen in real life but even so, it keeps your attention and hooks you into wanting to find out more.
Favorite show of all time. Amazing cast! Olivia benson is my favorite character. Crimes are very relatable to what goes on in real society. No law show can compare. Constantly recommending to others
I watch all of the Law & Order spin offs, but SVU is my favorite. The story line is almost always in sync with real life news stories and I enjoy seeing a different or sometimes similar perspective.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Las Vegas, NV

I've been watching SVU for like ever! I can watch reruns over and over again. I love how committed the actors are to there roles. Liv is my favorite from this show. I do miss Stabler as her partner.
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
Brooklyn, NY

If you love law and police shows you'll love svu it does have a lot to do with victims and how cops should be towards victims instead of how they actually are in real life. Overall it's a great show
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

One of my favorite shows on television! I am addicted to this program. It portrays realistic events of the Special Victims Unit and although it may be sad at times, it really is an eye opening show.
Matraca Y.
Matraca Y.
Cleveland, OH

This show also expresses the terrible things that are happening to women that most of the time , people are not going to see and can experience and have an understanding of the victims point of view
Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.
Lexington, KY

I have always loved the Law and Order shows but SVU is my favorite. Love the different stories and how they helped and invested themselves in the victims. Love watching the reruns too. Great Show!!!
Tatiana S.
Tatiana S.
Clifton, NJ

I've watched this show for years now and I've always loved it. I like that they incorporate real life news stories into their episodes and address situations that are happening in our everyday lives
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now