Add a Photo

#7 in TV
Photos (23)
Laura H.
Laura H.

I watched this show because I didn't know what else to watch. I like crime shows. This one is okay. Some of the episodes are slow and kind of boring. For the most part it is a good show.
Pam P.
Pam P.
Virginia Beach

Cant get enough of this series!! Every season gets even more intense than the last. I absolutely love when they crossover into some of my other favorite shows! Keeps me very entertained!
Cameron B.
Cameron B.

Why did they have to end the #1 partners in crime Elliot and Olivia? I literally can't watch it without them! I binge watch old seasons and can't get enough. Best ongoing crime show ever
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Lawrenceburg, IN

This is my all time favorite show. I've watched every single episode to catch up in Netflix and then ran out on there. We don't have this channel on cable but I watch every chance I get.
Janet C.
Janet C.
Canoga Park, CA

I've always like show that has to do with crime. It keeps me intertaine. Anything that has to do with any type of criminals justice. Great show to watch. Theirs no episode that is boring
Yona H.
Yona H.
Jacksonville, FL

I've watched this show off and on for years however now there are so many different versions now I generally watch on that's of interest to me but sometimes some of the scenes are gross.
Lena S.
Lena S.
Eubank, KY

I'm a HUGE fan of crime shows. I'm not a big fan of most of the Law and Orders but i have watched every single episode of this one and would seriously recommend checking it out sometime.
Ciera C.
Ciera C.
Powell, WY

I've watch the show for years since I was a kid which is funny ha ha but I think it's still the best out there love the characters and that they can still think of new stuff for episodes
Kristy R.
Kristy R.
Orlando, FL

One of my favorite TV shows. I can watch old episodes & they still captivate my attention. I get in a lot of trouble with marathons! Love the acting, character development, & storylines.
Diana F.
Diana F.
Corona, NY

Great show .. I enjoy seeing Law & order SVU .. Since's day one it caught my attention and I wasn't wrong about it .... Really good show to see if you don't got anything else to watch ..
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now