Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Isabelle L.
Isabelle L.
East Meadow, NY

This is one of my all time favorite shows! I love all shows that have to do with the law and also mysteries. The characters/actors play such a great role and keep you hooked all the time!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Salem, OH

I love this show. It's so entertaining and keeps your attention very well. The characters are very good actors/actresses. I recommend this show to everyone who likes victim, police shows.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.

I love watching svu because I somehow always think that I'm some type of detective. I learn a lot from these shows and they are great to watch during study breaks and when procrastinating
Sherry D.
Sherry D.
Orem, UT

I love this show!! It is amazing!! I haven't missed an episode since it started!! One of my favorite scenes is when Olivia adopts Noah!! This is a must watch tv show with amazing actors!!
Kenzie N.
Kenzie N.
Newberg, OR

Seriously. In love with SVU!! I'll watch every episode and every season in a day! I love the action and the story behind it is a good show. I recommend it to anyone over the age of 13 lol
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Niagara Falls, NY

Absolutely love this show! I have watched every season and episode. I can never get sick of it and I swear every time I watch an episode I realize something new that I didn't catch before
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Vineland, NJ

SVU is my all time favorite go-to show! I've watched every episode to date and I watch reruns constantly. The show never gets old and every episode feels like the first time I've seen it.
Nicollette S.
Nicollette S.

This is a classic that everyone needs to see at least once!! It's one of the best crime shows out there and the actors are great. You really grow to love the characters and their stories.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Denver, CO

This is a classic show, even people that don't watch it know about it, but most of the people I know have like a few episodes, I always imitate the opening of the show and the iconic sound
Erica M.
Erica M.
Lansing, MI

All time favorite show! I love the mystery on trying to figure out who committed the crime. It makes me want to become a detective. I love watching it, it keeps me on the edge of my seat.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?