BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
San Antonio, TX
This is a great show, and it's great for anyone going and planning on majoring on in this field. The plot got each episode is crazy and that's what I enjoy about it. I love it so much.
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Allison Park, PA
I AM OBSESSED. I'm a die hard crime show watcher, and I recommend SVU to anyone who is as well. It's a little unsettling due to the nature of the crimes but a phenomal show all around.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Mexico, IN
Pop Culture Expert
I have always had a soft spot for crime shows and this one is awesome it always keeps me wondering. I love everything about catching the bad guy its s interesting and full of mystery!!
Eliana B.
Eliana B.
I love this show. It's so hard to stop watching it! Once you start you're hooked. The detectives are awesome! This show does a great job linking cases together & has a lot of suspense.
Kirby O.
Kirby O.
Simpsonville, SC
I have watched and rematched every single episode of this show. it is always my go to show when I don't know what to watch. It keeps you hooked with suspension and myserteous episodes.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Coeburn
I'm so addicted to this TV show I watch it every single day old and new episodes! Has great story lines and the susoence always keep me wondering and keep a my attention until the end!
Hannah V.
Hannah V.
Corona, CA
I love Law & Order SVU. I have watched almost every single show. It never gets old because it always keeps you hooked. It has very intense scenes that force you to keep your attention.
Lupe B.
Lupe B.
I used to spent every single day watching this show I love love love this I have recently finished this show. When I started watching this I wanted to start being like sergeant benson.
shey h.
shey h.
Show keeps me going! always watching it every day on a daily basis to entertain myself whenever i get home from school especially with its actors and their acting skills seems so real.
Halie E.
Halie E.
Crescent City, CA
Pop Culture Expert
Oh my! This is my show! The crime cases are always so intense and the storyline with all the characters just keeps you wanting more and what can I say for the actors!! The are amazing!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?