BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

Lee M.
My all time favorite show! Love Mariska Haggarty! My favorite scene is when they caught the actor that was mirroring what happened with Bill Cosby! I love all the Law & Order series...similar to Chicago PD. I recommend you watch! it's great!
Andrea C.
Washington, DC
I've been watching this show since the beginning. The storylines are similar yet different enough and always make for great episode. The actors are really good and very likeable.
Aisha P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have been a fan of Law and Order since I was a teen! I faithfully watched all of them at one point, until they started cancelling them. Now I catch the reruns and still watch SVU.
Kelsey A.
Tampa, FL
Law & Order SVU marathons just might be my ultimate guilty pleasure. If Ice T ever leaves the show though, I might have to throw in the towel. I miss all the original characters!
Antionesha B.
Little Rock, AR
I love Olivia and Elliott! They are the best friends that a girl could have, haha! They solve cases that deal with real issues! It's a must watch! Even the older episodes are good!
Courtney F.
Springfield, MO
This is one of my all time favorite shows. I have been watching it ever since it first aired and have been hooked ever since. I love all of the story lines and every episode is just as good as the last. I'm so happy it is still airing on TV.
Danielle M.
I can proudly say that I've seen every episode ever aired! And I still continue to watch re runs! The storylines are so real and it keeps you on your feet for the entire episode!
Trish D.
Yermo, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
OMG...I think this is the longest running TV series and I love it..I watch the new ones, the reruns. I love it! Other TV series try to be like this, but there is nothing like SVU!
Alexis R.
San Antonio, TX
I have seen all 17 seasons from the beginning and have loved every single episode from the beginning. The plot in every episode is great and I hope they continue to film the show.
Gabriela J.
LOVE THIS SHOW!! i watch almost every day or every other day once i'm done with homework i go straight to netflix and watch lawand order. It's my top favorite show and i love it.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?