BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Cortney S.
Cortney S.
Sodus, NY
This has been my favorite show to watching since I was a teenager. It is one of the best things on TV nowadays. I wish they would bring back some old characters like Stabler and Munch!
Cristina G.
Cristina G.
Victorville, CA
Great shoe to what if you like shows with drama I have been watching this show for many years my favorite character is Olivia Benson. My favorite scene has got to be the interrogation.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Columbia, MS
Pop Culture Expert
Law and Order SVU is a classic. You can rewatch episodes and still be entertained. It is very realistic and keeps up with the times. The characters are interesting. It is a must watch!
Yomaira R.
Yomaira R.
LEAR24151 | YOMAIRA RENGEL Miami, FL 33195. T: (786) 3154600
the best series I've seen, interesting and dramatic seasons. complex and very complete characters. and all the drama one could ask in such controversial as it is special victims topic.
Kirby O.
Kirby O.
Simpsonville, SC
I have watched and rematched every single episode of this show. it is always my go to show when I don't know what to watch. It keeps you hooked with suspension and myserteous episodes.
Chloe C.
Chloe C.
SVU is full of action and emotion. It's great for any age or gender! It's always good acting, and it's the type of show you can just watch one episode or keep up with the whole series.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
San Antonio, TX
This is a great show, and it's great for anyone going and planning on majoring on in this field. The plot got each episode is crazy and that's what I enjoy about it. I love it so much.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Pacoima, CA
Pop Culture Expert
This show honestly made me want to become a homicide detective lol all the different crimes in this show made me realize the world is a crazy place I would love to save people's lives.
Yaraslid G.
Yaraslid G.
Union City, NJ
Number one tv show in the world . I see this tv show every day . I love how sometimes they can leave you in waiting zone . It's amazing how they make every episode exciting and scary .
Vanna C.
Vanna C.
Spartanburg, SC
I love the law & order show, its very interesting. There are good actors and actress's. They're not bad at acting, my favorite scene is when they solve the case and catch the bad guys.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
Pop Culture Expert
Why did Elliot stAbler leave the show
Jordin W.
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Pop Culture Expert
How long are these episodes?
Yasmin s.
Yasmin s.
Pop Culture Expert
that may have done with this series?
Earn $340/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $335/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)