BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Cortney S.
Cortney S.
Sodus, NY
This has been my favorite show to watching since I was a teenager. It is one of the best things on TV nowadays. I wish they would bring back some old characters like Stabler and Munch!
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Allison Park, PA
I AM OBSESSED. I'm a die hard crime show watcher, and I recommend SVU to anyone who is as well. It's a little unsettling due to the nature of the crimes but a phenomal show all around.
Kirby O.
Kirby O.
Simpsonville, SC
I have watched and rematched every single episode of this show. it is always my go to show when I don't know what to watch. It keeps you hooked with suspension and myserteous episodes.
Alison J.
Alison J.
I love this show. It's great that they show the law side and how unfair and corrupt it can be. I also love that it sheds light on the issues and problems with reporting sexual assault.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
San Antonio, TX
This is a great show, and it's great for anyone going and planning on majoring on in this field. The plot got each episode is crazy and that's what I enjoy about it. I love it so much.
Vanna C.
Vanna C.
Spartanburg, SC
I love the law & order show, its very interesting. There are good actors and actress's. They're not bad at acting, my favorite scene is when they solve the case and catch the bad guys.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Columbia, MS
Pop Culture Expert
Law and Order SVU is a classic. You can rewatch episodes and still be entertained. It is very realistic and keeps up with the times. The characters are interesting. It is a must watch!
Chloe C.
Chloe C.
SVU is full of action and emotion. It's great for any age or gender! It's always good acting, and it's the type of show you can just watch one episode or keep up with the whole series.
Yaraslid G.
Yaraslid G.
Union City, NJ
Number one tv show in the world . I see this tv show every day . I love how sometimes they can leave you in waiting zone . It's amazing how they make every episode exciting and scary .
Eliana B.
Eliana B.
I love this show. It's so hard to stop watching it! Once you start you're hooked. The detectives are awesome! This show does a great job linking cases together & has a lot of suspense.
Tracelle N.
Tracelle N.
Why did the othe Law & Order shows cancel? I love all of them even though "SVU" is my favorite.
Ana M.
Ana M.
Pop Culture Expert
what is this show about?
Potosi, WI
Pop Culture Expert
Elliot stabler or no elliot stabler?
Potosi, WI
StAbler or benson?
gab c.
gab c.
bristol
Who's your favourite character?