BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Ashley R.
Coeburn
I'm so addicted to this TV show I watch it every single day old and new episodes! Has great story lines and the susoence always keep me wondering and keep a my attention until the end!
Kimberly V.
My favorite show since Olivia and Elliot ! This show is amazing they depict real life situations and trending situation into their script. It's a on your toes kind of show which I love
Chloe C.
SVU is full of action and emotion. It's great for any age or gender! It's always good acting, and it's the type of show you can just watch one episode or keep up with the whole series.
Lupe B.
I used to spent every single day watching this show I love love love this I have recently finished this show. When I started watching this I wanted to start being like sergeant benson.
Jenna R.
Allison Park, PA
I AM OBSESSED. I'm a die hard crime show watcher, and I recommend SVU to anyone who is as well. It's a little unsettling due to the nature of the crimes but a phenomal show all around.
Halie E.
Crescent City, CA
Pop Culture Expert
Oh my! This is my show! The crime cases are always so intense and the storyline with all the characters just keeps you wanting more and what can I say for the actors!! The are amazing!
Maura A.
Concord, NC
Benson and Stabler will always be the dream team!! I love how in charge benson is now though!! She has always been my favorite character. Love this show and how it never gets boring :)
shey h.
Show keeps me going! always watching it every day on a daily basis to entertain myself whenever i get home from school especially with its actors and their acting skills seems so real.
Jennifer M.
Nottingham, PA
I absolutely love this show...It helps in so many ways and it is very interesting to see how they come up with the information that they do. This is one of my most favorite shows ever.
Hannah V.
Corona, CA
I love Law & Order SVU. I have watched almost every single show. It never gets old because it always keeps you hooked. It has very intense scenes that force you to keep your attention.
Christine R.
Arden, NC
Who else has went back and watched all the reruns?? ME!! Love this show!
Allie G.
Louisville, KY
Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
Who is your favorite actor on the show?Mine is Benson!
Trashanna T.
I heard this was a good show but never watched it. I wanted to know if its too late for me to start catching up on shows?
Martha S.