BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Cortney S.
Cortney S.
Sodus, NY
This has been my favorite show to watching since I was a teenager. It is one of the best things on TV nowadays. I wish they would bring back some old characters like Stabler and Munch!
Katie K.
Katie K.
Barrington, IL
My favorite guilty pleasure show. I have no idea why I love it so much, but every time it's on, I'm glued to the television! It's so entertaining and I love trying to solve the puzzle!
Lupe B.
Lupe B.
I used to spent every single day watching this show I love love love this I have recently finished this show. When I started watching this I wanted to start being like sergeant benson.
Chloe C.
Chloe C.
SVU is full of action and emotion. It's great for any age or gender! It's always good acting, and it's the type of show you can just watch one episode or keep up with the whole series.
Kirby O.
Kirby O.
Simpsonville, SC
I have watched and rematched every single episode of this show. it is always my go to show when I don't know what to watch. It keeps you hooked with suspension and myserteous episodes.
Maura A.
Maura A.
Concord , NC
Benson and Stabler will always be the dream team!! I love how in charge benson is now though!! She has always been my favorite character. Love this show and how it never gets boring :)
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Nottingham, PA
I absolutely love this show...It helps in so many ways and it is very interesting to see how they come up with the information that they do. This is one of my most favorite shows ever.
Dulce D.
Dulce D.
Pompano Beach, FL
Is one of the best shows on tv.
Although they use hard topics the show never have strong imagines.
The character are well set and they look like real people fighting with real emotions
Anna M.
Anna M.
Columbia, MS
Pop Culture Expert
Law and Order SVU is a classic. You can rewatch episodes and still be entertained. It is very realistic and keeps up with the times. The characters are interesting. It is a must watch!
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Pacoima, CA
Pop Culture Expert
This show honestly made me want to become a homicide detective lol all the different crimes in this show made me realize the world is a crazy place I would love to save people's lives.
Christine R.
Christine R.
Arden, NC
Who else has went back and watched all the reruns?? ME!! Love this show!
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
Who is your favorite actor on the show?Mine is Benson!
Trashanna T.
Trashanna T.
I heard this was a good show but never watched it. I wanted to know if its too late for me to start catching up on shows?
Allie G.
Allie G.
Louisville, KY
Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?
Martha S.