Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Longest running show that I think I am still hooked on. You hear the jail door close and all of a sudden you are a member of the SVU unit along with Benson. This is one of my favorite shows and Mariska Hargitay is literally an angel on earth.
I love this show, but it is on the heavier side. It's a show that can be hard to handle sometimes. It's not always my favorite, but it does have amazing acting and real life situations. If you like a little mystery then this is a must watch.
Great show helps you view real life sititutaions and help see what people go through. Besides that very entertaining and interesting you get attached to characters and can be very suspenseful you want to watch and find out what all happens.
I binge watched this on Netflix for hours on end. Sometimes there are two or three episodes in a row that connect to eachother and those are my favorites because it's like a movie
If you want a reason to be mad then this is the show for you. It will leave you either oddly satisfied with the results of the court hearing or wanting to tear someone's head off.
I love every law and order, but SVU is good as it touches on many different controversial topics. The show is similar to any crime show, but it is quality as it is so old and yet still interesting. I would say it is a must watch at least once
Law & Order SUV I've been known to sit to watch four to five episodes back-to-back the characters are great the plots are great there's several plot twist it keeps your attention
It took me almost a year and a half but i managed to watch every single episode of SVU from start to finish and boy was it amazing. I love how the stories tie back to recent real life cultural moments and the personalities of the characters.
I love this show I love hearing the theme song only to hear the jail cell doors closing I always say at home watching this with my grandma at first I was like I didn't like it then I got into it and now I can't peel my eyes from the screen.
I've watched this show for years and still love it. I think the story lines are always interesting. Sometimes the laws etc. are off but I only know because I went to law school. This is one of my go to shows when I'm wanting to watch crime tv
Q & A
I Loved Detective Stabler!! What's Your Favorite Character?
Who is your favorite actor on the show?Mine is Benson!
Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?
I heard this was a good show but never watched it. I wanted to know if its too late for me to start catching up on shows?
What happened to Elliot Stabler? I missed out on those episodes
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos