BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Victoria Z.
Paradise, CA
Number one drama cop show. I love that every episode is a new problem so good so intriguing and really deep kind of scary that this stuff really happens in the world though.
Anisha P.
St Petersburg, FL
Taylor Swift knows too, this show is super addicting. It's almost like pringles, once you start, you can't stop. I love how the cases they cover are close to real life ones.
Ashley G.
Sylvester, GA
Pop Culture Expert
I love the new law and order suv episodes!!! They have amazing actors and actresses. The episodes will keep you on your toes every time. It is definitely a must watch TV show.
Bailey L.
Been watching this show since I was 13 with my cousin. LOVE it! Love that they've kept it going all these years. Actors are phenomenal for their parts which I'm hard to play.
Jennifer G.
Pop Culture Expert
Everyone can easily tell you this is my all time favorite show. Even though I have watched every single episode over and over again it never gets old. I'm still team Stabler.
Sharon M.
Willingboro, NJ
This is a great show. I love the characters and story lines. I've noticed their episodes sometimes are loosely based on current news stories which makes it more interesting.
Carrie S.
Tacoma, WA
Pop Culture Expert
This is a very well done show and one of my guilty pleasures. It's difficult to watch at times and I have to limit myself. It's weak when it gets political and preachy, and the later episodes are no as well done as the first few seasons.
Linda H.
This is my favorite series in the world. I love the fact that they use real life stories in their show. I spend my entire Saturdays watching this show. The actors are amazing.
Megan S.
Hands down most favorite Law & Order from the franchise. SVU has great story lines that are sometimes from famous headlines as well as some great awareness type story lines.
Jessica W.
Marietta, GA
I've seen every episode of this show. I've watched it since it first came out. It's similar to other shows but the actors are way better and have awesome back stories. High recommend.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?