Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Lampasas, TX

Oh the drama! My husband and I have a joke that this show will be on any time that you turn the TV on. Doesn't mean it's NOT addicting. One of a kind, and who doesn't love Olivia Benson??
Gloria B.
Gloria B.
Sterling, CO

My favorite I've seen all episodes of all seasons, some of these cases or ones that accurately occur in our society. I love Fin and Rollins easch character seems to grow in every episode.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Bena, VA

One of my all time favorite shows. Need to hit up Netflix to add to list so I can watch from the very beginning as well as catch up on some seasons I've missed due to other shows I watch.
Taryn F.
Taryn F.
Waynesboro, GA

Do we really need a review on this? Benson, Stabler, Fin...all the good guys out there kicking the butts of the sick pervs of the world. Always a good plot, always something interesting.
Airius H.
Airius H.

Law and order is such an amazing show! I love how the show takes a crime and pieces evidence together to find the truth. It's so realistic because they get you involovedown in the cases.
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Windsor, NY

I've been watching this show for as long as it's been on. I've never loved something the way I love this show. I was going to school for criminal justice bc I wanted to be Olivia benson.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
North Port, FL

I love this show it's so suspenseful and keeps u on the edge of ur seat the show is a must every Wednesday night for sure bowl of pop corn and get comfy on the couch and ur good to go !!
Robbi W.
Robbi W.
Monroeville, PA

I have been watching Law & Order since I was younger! The acting is absolutely facinating!! The storylines are always relevant and performed very well!! Very similar to Criminal MInds!!!
Kari B.
Kari B.
Madison, WI

One of my favorite TV shows of all time. Always coming up with new and interesting stories so regardless of the fact that theres 17 seasons you don't feel like you've seen it all before.
Cindy H.
Cindy H.

Intense show. The subject matter is troubling at times but the actors do a great job and the plot is usually well written. I like it better than Criminal Minds or other Law & Order shows
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now