BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
shey h.
shey h.
Show keeps me going! always watching it every day on a daily basis to entertain myself whenever i get home from school especially with its actors and their acting skills seems so real.
Chloe C.
Chloe C.
SVU is full of action and emotion. It's great for any age or gender! It's always good acting, and it's the type of show you can just watch one episode or keep up with the whole series.
Kirby O.
Kirby O.
Simpsonville, SC
I have watched and rematched every single episode of this show. it is always my go to show when I don't know what to watch. It keeps you hooked with suspension and myserteous episodes.
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Allison Park, PA
I AM OBSESSED. I'm a die hard crime show watcher, and I recommend SVU to anyone who is as well. It's a little unsettling due to the nature of the crimes but a phenomal show all around.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Mexico, IN
Pop Culture Expert
I have always had a soft spot for crime shows and this one is awesome it always keeps me wondering. I love everything about catching the bad guy its s interesting and full of mystery!!
Katie K.
Katie K.
Barrington, IL
My favorite guilty pleasure show. I have no idea why I love it so much, but every time it's on, I'm glued to the television! It's so entertaining and I love trying to solve the puzzle!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Nottingham, PA
I absolutely love this show...It helps in so many ways and it is very interesting to see how they come up with the information that they do. This is one of my most favorite shows ever.
Dulce D.
Dulce D.
Pompano Beach, FL
Is one of the best shows on tv.
Although they use hard topics the show never have strong imagines.
The character are well set and they look like real people fighting with real emotions
Yaraslid G.
Yaraslid G.
Union City, NJ
Number one tv show in the world . I see this tv show every day . I love how sometimes they can leave you in waiting zone . It's amazing how they make every episode exciting and scary .
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Pacoima, CA
Pop Culture Expert
This show honestly made me want to become a homicide detective lol all the different crimes in this show made me realize the world is a crazy place I would love to save people's lives.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?