Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Wyoming , MI

Very addicting show. Its not very often that I will rewatch episodes, but this is one show that I would. If you like to watch police investigation shows, with a good story line, then this is for you.
Liz B.
Liz B.
Western Springs, IL

One of the best TV shows ever made, in my opinion. The seasons with Stabler are by far the best. Would recommend to anyone who likes good television because honestly it doesn't get better than this!!
El N.
El N.
Fallon, NV

I love this show. Although i always knew the writer had to be messed up... But hes secret is out now. Makes it kinda hard to watch. I probly wont be able to once i have kids though. Just to real life
Sharon W.
Sharon W.
Point Of Rocks, MD

I am in LOVE with this show. It shows how things happen in everyday life and how cops, people and courts are not always right and shows how we can handle different situations and difficult decisions.
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Carrollton, VA

One of my all-time favorite shows! Have watched it since the beginning and am so glad they are still doing new seasons! Amazing producer.. If you like crime dramas, then you have to watch this one!!!
Katia P.
Katia P.

Great tv series! I loved the old concept of law and order but I am glad they made changes to keep it up to date. My favourite part about the show is that it's sores lipstick compared to other series.
Tatiana S.
Tatiana S.
Clifton, NJ

I've watched this show for years now and I've always loved it. I like that they incorporate real life news stories into their episodes and address situations that are happening in our everyday lives
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.

I'm such a crime freak this is another favorite I love the cases they have and it all need so real this is such a good show some of the guys are so handsome I so would recomend it keeps you thinking
Jordenne H.
Jordenne H.

I've seen almost every episode in this series. There are some scary things that go on and it can happen in real life but even so, it keeps your attention and hooks you into wanting to find out more.
Kassidy M.
Kassidy M.
Knoxville, TN

This show is such a classic, the characters, plotline, and writing is probably the best on TV by a long shot. Olivia is a powerful and strong leading role, and is an inspiration to women everywhere.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now