Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Oxford
Everyone who is anyone in Hollywood has been on this show. It shows a bad topic that is usually taboo to media and shows the cops who have a very tough job investigating sexual crimes.
Royann C.
Royann C.
Dinuba, CA
Another one of my favorite shows. Would recommend to anybody 16 and up. Does show content that is very saddening and inappropriate, but gives very good lessons and justice in the show.
Alison J.
Alison J.
I love this show. It's great that they show the law side and how unfair and corrupt it can be. I also love that it sheds light on the issues and problems with reporting sexual assault.
Cortney S.
Cortney S.
Sodus, NY
This has been my favorite show to watching since I was a teenager. It is one of the best things on TV nowadays. I wish they would bring back some old characters like Stabler and Munch!
Chloe C.
Chloe C.
SVU is full of action and emotion. It's great for any age or gender! It's always good acting, and it's the type of show you can just watch one episode or keep up with the whole series.
Yaraslid G.
Yaraslid G.
Union City, NJ
Number one tv show in the world . I see this tv show every day . I love how sometimes they can leave you in waiting zone . It's amazing how they make every episode exciting and scary .
Josary G.
Josary G.
Pop Culture Expert
If there isn't anything else on tv, i will stay binging on this show. I was slightly obsessed with it while being pregnant. Seriously.. If there isn't anything else to watch - WATCH IT
Anai T.
Anai T.
Omygod! Thiss Show is amazing Law & Order Special victims unit , i finished all seasons yet i keep watching them over and over againthats how great and how much i loveeeeeee this show!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Coeburn
I'm so addicted to this TV show I watch it every single day old and new episodes! Has great story lines and the susoence always keep me wondering and keep a my attention until the end!
Kirby O.
Kirby O.
Simpsonville, SC
I have watched and rematched every single episode of this show. it is always my go to show when I don't know what to watch. It keeps you hooked with suspension and myserteous episodes.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?