Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Patti S.
Patti S.
Selinsgrove, PA

Both my daughter and I love this show!! It's actually on my tv now! It's always interesting and I feel it teaches my daughter about predators and what she should not do and to be careful.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Bena, VA

One of my all time favorite shows. Need to hit up Netflix to add to list so I can watch from the very beginning as well as catch up on some seasons I've missed due to other shows I watch.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Mechanicville, NY

A series that's been on forever, for good reason. Though it is fiction, the actors do a fantastic job of portraying characters that are detectives and what they deal with on a daily basis
Peggy H.
Peggy H.
Monticello, GA

I have always wathed suv since the binging and love it just wish stabler was still on it he made the show awsome not its just great he is missed. oliver is just not that good with out him
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Lampasas, TX

Oh the drama! My husband and I have a joke that this show will be on any time that you turn the TV on. Doesn't mean it's NOT addicting. One of a kind, and who doesn't love Olivia Benson??
Sherry D.
Sherry D.
Orem, UT

I love this show!! It is amazing!! I haven't missed an episode since it started!! One of my favorite scenes is when Olivia adopts Noah!! This is a must watch tv show with amazing actors!!
Megan G.
Megan G.
Tucson, AZ

This is my favorite show. I can watch the same episodes over again and not be bored with it. I actually stopped watching after Chris Meloni left SVU. He was my favorite actor on the show.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Niagara Falls, NY

Absolutely love this show! I have watched every season and episode. I can never get sick of it and I swear every time I watch an episode I realize something new that I didn't catch before
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
Tonawanda, NY

This show used to be very enjoyable but in the recent years it seems as though they keep using the same script over and over again. The new actors on the show are not very good at acting.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Lansing, MI

All time favorite show! I love the mystery on trying to figure out who committed the crime. It makes me want to become a detective. I love watching it, it keeps me on the edge of my seat.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?