Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Evans Mills, NY

I don't know why I love crime shows so much but SVU is by far my favorite. I was upset to see Detective Stabler eventually leave but the show carried and on and the new characters are quite likeable.
Kervina L.
Kervina L.

I absolutely love all the Law and Order shows. My parents were the ones who forced me to watch, didn't take long for me to watch on my own. If your not watching you should tune in. It's a great show.
Karri D.
Karri D.
Vine Grove, Ky

I love law and order but SVU is my favorite of all of the law and order shows, i think its interesting how they use real news stories and make shows very loosely based on those so they seem realistic
Angelica D.
Angelica D.
Alexandria, VA

I love murder/investigation shows and law and order as a whole I can watch over and over again I love that they have different divisions it's very realistic munch and finch are my favorite characters
Princess A.
Princess A.
London

Absolutely brilliant, one of the best TV shows hands down. The 'non true' true stories that are depicted make you think very deeply about the world we live in and how you can never truly know someone
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Yakima, WA

This show can be very emotional but very interesting all at once. I feel that I learn so much just from one episode. Such great life lessons, and if you're into like a drama thriller this is for you.
Monica O.
Monica O.
Seattle, WA

Love this show! Despite some characters leaving or getting killed off, I think the story lines are great and love how they often parallel current events. Acting is great and characters are believable
Mollie B.
Mollie B.
Royse city, Tx

Love this show so much. The cast does a terrific job at playing each role and stays in character very well. My family watches this all the time however I do wish CW33 would play more recent episodes.
Pam W.
Pam W.
Decatur, AL

This show is super serious, and you want to think these things never happen in real life. I love the show so much that the sound.....is my alert sound! Everybody that hears it says "Law & Order!!!!!"
JaLaena G.
JaLaena G.

Law and order has different shows. There's criminal intent as well etc. but SVU is my favorite! 🙌🏼 I think it might be because Olivia is my favorite or because it's very full of suspense and justice.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now