Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sydney F.
Sydney F.
Glen Allen, VA

Such a great show! The characters are so relatable and the plot deals with real life issues in a serious and proactive way! Wonderful show that mixes detective work with the justice system
neiba s.
neiba s.
Edinburg, TX

I love it i have not in my lifetime watched a TV show that i have been so obssed with the actors a great and the episodes are so addicting to watch i just overall love everything about it.
ABC A.
ABC A.
Winter Park, FL

What is there to NOT love about SVU?! I've been watching this show for what seems like forever! Crime and drama that is so closely connected to real life events, it keeps you on your toes.
Valeeie C.
Valeeie C.
Schuylkill Haven, PA

This is a true addiction! Cozy up and watch the entire series on Hulu. With all the story lines and character developments you will find yourself glued to the tube for hours. I know I did!
Christa R.
Christa R.
Warner Robins, GA

One of my favorite shows I have been watching for years. Even as characters leave I continue to watch it. it's so addicting that you can't help but keep watching one episode after another.
Jessica I.
Jessica I.
East Los Angeles

I love this show although it is heartbreaking it is a great drama series and the suspense is great it has you thinking all kinds of possibilities and makes you like you a detective as well
Grace M.
Grace M.

I LIVE FOR THIS SHOW!!!! My favorite show ever I think it's well written and not repetitive like other shows! If I had all day to watch it I would! Great actors and acting! MUST WATCH!!!!!
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
San Jacinto, CA

Olivia Benson is played by an amazing woman who has been on this long standing running show season after season! We have seen Marcia been pushed out of her boundaries and new realizations.
Valentina P.
Valentina P.

With its countless episodes have caught me, the variety of cases the story that everyone hides, the people behind the crimes. I love these real-world stories that show us how the world is.
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Dumfries, VA

I cannot get enough of this show. It always gives you the suspenseful feeling and I feel involved while watching. I'm a seasoned watcher and feel like I'm practically a detective now haha.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?