BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Alison J.
I love this show. It's great that they show the law side and how unfair and corrupt it can be. I also love that it sheds light on the issues and problems with reporting sexual assault.
Cortney S.
Sodus, NY
This has been my favorite show to watching since I was a teenager. It is one of the best things on TV nowadays. I wish they would bring back some old characters like Stabler and Munch!
Vanna C.
Spartanburg, SC
I love the law & order show, its very interesting. There are good actors and actress's. They're not bad at acting, my favorite scene is when they solve the case and catch the bad guys.
Ashley S.
Corvallis, OR
Always full of drama and similar story lines to current events. A great show to watch episode by episode each week as they come out, or to spend the day binge watching. Never gets old!
Dulce D.
Pompano Beach, FL
Is one of the best shows on tv.
Although they use hard topics the show never have strong imagines.
The character are well set and they look like real people fighting with real emotions
Kirby O.
Simpsonville, SC
I have watched and rematched every single episode of this show. it is always my go to show when I don't know what to watch. It keeps you hooked with suspension and myserteous episodes.
Katie K.
Barrington, IL
My favorite guilty pleasure show. I have no idea why I love it so much, but every time it's on, I'm glued to the television! It's so entertaining and I love trying to solve the puzzle!
Hannah B.
Mexico, IN
Pop Culture Expert
I have always had a soft spot for crime shows and this one is awesome it always keeps me wondering. I love everything about catching the bad guy its s interesting and full of mystery!!
Eliana B.
I love this show. It's so hard to stop watching it! Once you start you're hooked. The detectives are awesome! This show does a great job linking cases together & has a lot of suspense.
Kaitlyn C.
San Antonio, TX
This is a great show, and it's great for anyone going and planning on majoring on in this field. The plot got each episode is crazy and that's what I enjoy about it. I love it so much.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?