BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Abigail J.
Abigail J.
Ellisville, MS
I LOVE THIS SHOW! I watch it whenever it comes on cable and whenever there are new episodes on Netflix. I binged the first twelve seasons and I have been obsessed ever since! *DUN DUN*
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Pacoima, CA
Pop Culture Expert
This show honestly made me want to become a homicide detective lol all the different crimes in this show made me realize the world is a crazy place I would love to save people's lives.
Karla T.
Karla T.
Freehold, NJ
Pop Culture Expert
I've followed this show from the start, even though there have been changes in the cast, they haven't lost the essence and that makes this a great show, still a fan and still watch it.
Yomaira R.
Yomaira R.
LEAR24151 | YOMAIRA RENGEL Miami, FL 33195. T: (786) 3154600
the best series I've seen, interesting and dramatic seasons. complex and very complete characters. and all the drama one could ask in such controversial as it is special victims topic.
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
Upper Sandusky, OH
I watch the reruns over my lunch because i love this show so much! Always something new and interesting and love the actors. I don't watch to much T.V. but this is one of my favorites.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Barrington, IL
My favorite guilty pleasure show. I have no idea why I love it so much, but every time it's on, I'm glued to the television! It's so entertaining and I love trying to solve the puzzle!
Royann C.
Royann C.
Dinuba, CA
Another one of my favorite shows. Would recommend to anybody 16 and up. Does show content that is very saddening and inappropriate, but gives very good lessons and justice in the show.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Oxford
Everyone who is anyone in Hollywood has been on this show. It shows a bad topic that is usually taboo to media and shows the cops who have a very tough job investigating sexual crimes.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Corvallis, OR
Always full of drama and similar story lines to current events. A great show to watch episode by episode each week as they come out, or to spend the day binge watching. Never gets old!
Josary G.
Josary G.
Pop Culture Expert
If there isn't anything else on tv, i will stay binging on this show. I was slightly obsessed with it while being pregnant. Seriously.. If there isn't anything else to watch - WATCH IT
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?