BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Mo P.
Provo, UT
I love this show and watched it whenever it was on tv, now that I have Hulu I watch it when there is nothing else on. I like it a lot but I wouldn't bindge watch it, I don't think at least.
Maundrial C.
Lancaster, SC
I liked the show because it incorporated real life events. It is not similar to other TV series because it goes through the entire story. I think the actors are very good. I don't have a favorite scene. I would recommend everyone watch this show.
Sophie F.
Santa Monica, CA
I have seen every episode of this show and would argue that it is one of the best scripted shows on TV. Gripping story telling that manages to include current events. Great acting and characters that you get truly invested in. Good all round TV.
Kaitlin S.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
I could watch this show for hours! Luckily reruns are often on! The detectives are played by such great actors and actresses--particularly Mariska Hartigay. There is never a boring storyline. There is a reason it has been on for so many seasons!
Kate F.
Calera, AL
This has been one of my favorite shows for years. Ive seen every episode at least twice. The actors are good and relatable. Cant choose just one fav episode. Its dramatic but not dumb. No other shows out there like it ... Definitely a must see!!!
Gloria P.
Boyce, LA
I have watched this TV show for years. I live the suspense and thrill this show gives it's viewers. I love when the criminal is caught and prosecuted. The actors are amazing and the story line keeps you on the edge of your seat. I would recommend.
Abby S.
great show i love law and order. the plots are always so different and the acting is great. oliva benson is my aspiration for taking over the world. she is so inspiring i love her. also stabler is very hot. ice t is alright but i love much.yes!!!!
George J.
Binge watch central! Always available on demand and always a great storyline. We watch this together, on our own, but always keep the characters in mind. Great acting and great cast. I wish there were more episodes to watch. Would def. recommend.
Kaylea B.
Easily my favorite show. This show definitely inspired my college career and everything after. I love how the actors act and the quality of the scenes. I would definitely watch this over any other TV series. I definitely recommend watching it!!!
Tomi H.
Great show,watched it from the start. Intriguing,well acted,great story lines,kept up with current times as the years went by,great characters you could identify with. An old staple,never a doubt will it be a good show tonite? Yes always great!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?