Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Nicollette S.
Nicollette S.

This is a classic that everyone needs to see at least once!! It's one of the best crime shows out there and the actors are great. You really grow to love the characters and their stories.
Leighann T.
Leighann T.

If you don't like this show I don't trust you. This is probably the best show I have ever watched. ICE-T IS IN THIS SHOW. Not advised for young children, but everyone else should love it.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Niagara Falls, NY

Absolutely love this show! I have watched every season and episode. I can never get sick of it and I swear every time I watch an episode I realize something new that I didn't catch before
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Lampasas, TX

Oh the drama! My husband and I have a joke that this show will be on any time that you turn the TV on. Doesn't mean it's NOT addicting. One of a kind, and who doesn't love Olivia Benson??
Sherry D.
Sherry D.
Orem, UT

I love this show!! It is amazing!! I haven't missed an episode since it started!! One of my favorite scenes is when Olivia adopts Noah!! This is a must watch tv show with amazing actors!!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.

I love watching svu because I somehow always think that I'm some type of detective. I learn a lot from these shows and they are great to watch during study breaks and when procrastinating
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Vineland, NJ

SVU is my all time favorite go-to show! I've watched every episode to date and I watch reruns constantly. The show never gets old and every episode feels like the first time I've seen it.
Tina S.
Tina S.

Love it been waumcthing since it came out enjoy very much each diferent drama that comes with the show cry balled my eyes out with diferents epesiode and enjoyed every moment and still do
Erica M.
Erica M.
Lansing, MI

All time favorite show! I love the mystery on trying to figure out who committed the crime. It makes me want to become a detective. I love watching it, it keeps me on the edge of my seat.
Isabelle L.
Isabelle L.
East Meadow, NY

This is one of my all time favorite shows! I love all shows that have to do with the law and also mysteries. The characters/actors play such a great role and keep you hooked all the time!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now