BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Karla T.
Karla T.
Freehold, NJ
Pop Culture Expert
I've followed this show from the start, even though there have been changes in the cast, they haven't lost the essence and that makes this a great show, still a fan and still watch it.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Nottingham, PA
I absolutely love this show...It helps in so many ways and it is very interesting to see how they come up with the information that they do. This is one of my most favorite shows ever.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Marfa, Texas
An amazing show filled with suspense and plot twist. The storylines are believable. Never a dull moment. I'm captivated from the time it starts to the very end. I never want it to end.
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.
My favorite show since Olivia and Elliot ! This show is amazing they depict real life situations and trending situation into their script. It's a on your toes kind of show which I love
Abigail J.
Abigail J.
Ellisville, MS
I LOVE THIS SHOW! I watch it whenever it comes on cable and whenever there are new episodes on Netflix. I binged the first twelve seasons and I have been obsessed ever since! *DUN DUN*
Anai T.
Anai T.
Omygod! Thiss Show is amazing Law & Order Special victims unit , i finished all seasons yet i keep watching them over and over againthats how great and how much i loveeeeeee this show!
Cortney S.
Cortney S.
Sodus, NY
This has been my favorite show to watching since I was a teenager. It is one of the best things on TV nowadays. I wish they would bring back some old characters like Stabler and Munch!
Halie E.
Halie E.
Crescent City, CA
Pop Culture Expert
Oh my! This is my show! The crime cases are always so intense and the storyline with all the characters just keeps you wanting more and what can I say for the actors!! The are amazing!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Corvallis, OR
Always full of drama and similar story lines to current events. A great show to watch episode by episode each week as they come out, or to spend the day binge watching. Never gets old!
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
San Antonio, TX
This is a great show, and it's great for anyone going and planning on majoring on in this field. The plot got each episode is crazy and that's what I enjoy about it. I love it so much.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?