Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Marietta, PA
Sept. 20, 2016, 11:23 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
The best show ever created hits hate how everyone is leaving not at season 15 but Olivia is ride or die for her job and will do any and everything to make sure no one story gets unheard
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Ft Mitchell, KY
one of my favorite shows of all time, my whole family loves it, it stays interesting the characters are amazing. it just keeps getting better with each season, criminal minds is similar
Juliana S.
Juliana S.
Saturday's I spend my day binge watching from 9am until the last episode on 12am. That's how I relax on my day off. Lol 😌 and I snapped that pic right now... I'm currently watching. ...
Shelley S.
Shelley S.
Southlake, TX
Oct. 8, 2016, 10:34 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Favorite of the law & orders by far! Mariska is awesome. Stories are pulled right from headlines and are developed well. Like the personal story lines mixed in with the case story lines
Karla T.
Karla T.
Freehold, NJ
I've followed this show from the start, even though there have been changes in the cast, they haven't lost the essence and that makes this a great show, still a fan and still watch it.
Cristina G.
Cristina G.
Victorville, CA
Oct. 5, 2016, 5 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Great shoe to what if you like shows with drama I have been watching this show for many years my favorite character is Olivia Benson. My favorite scene has got to be the interrogation.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Marfa, Texas
Sept. 28, 2016, 8:09 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
An amazing show filled with suspense and plot twist. The storylines are believable. Never a dull moment. I'm captivated from the time it starts to the very end. I never want it to end.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Pacoima, CA
This show honestly made me want to become a homicide detective lol all the different crimes in this show made me realize the world is a crazy place I would love to save people's lives.
Abigail J.
Abigail J.
Ellisville, MS
Sept. 24, 2016, 10:14 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I LOVE THIS SHOW! I watch it whenever it comes on cable and whenever there are new episodes on Netflix. I binged the first twelve seasons and I have been obsessed ever since! *DUN DUN*
Katie K.
Katie K.
Barrington, IL
My favorite guilty pleasure show. I have no idea why I love it so much, but every time it's on, I'm glued to the television! It's so entertaining and I love trying to solve the puzzle!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?