BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Brie G.
Brie G.
Tampa
There are so many seasons you can binge watch this show so well. It's one of my favorites. I'm an actress and I like to watch this show to learn since the acting on it is so incredible.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Tucson, AZ
Pop Culture Expert
My favorite version of law and order. I have seen every episode multiple times. I love the characters and story lines. It's impossible not to get sucked into the story when it comes on.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Murray, KY
Easily one of the best TV shows I have ever watched. Each episode is different but has an awesome plot. I could re watch the same episode and it not get old. The storyline is great too.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
West Haven, CT
Good show that usually wraps up within one episode. Older seasons are much better than the past few years as they slowly lost good characters. This is the best of the Law & Order shows.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Madison, WV
Pop Culture Expert
If you are looking for a show to get hooked on this is your show! Each episode is packed full of suspense. I promise once you start watching you will not stop. The acting is phenomenal.
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Marietta, PA
The best show ever created hits hate how everyone is leaving not at season 15 but Olivia is ride or die for her job and will do any and everything to make sure no one story gets unheard
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Tullahoma, TN
Pop Culture Expert
I was never a fan of this show until I saw it on Hulu and Netflix. I started watching from the beginning and I am now a fan. I really like how they take their storylines from headlines.
Alison J.
Alison J.
I love this show. It's great that they show the law side and how unfair and corrupt it can be. I also love that it sheds light on the issues and problems with reporting sexual assault.
Karla T.
Karla T.
Freehold, NJ
Pop Culture Expert
I've followed this show from the start, even though there have been changes in the cast, they haven't lost the essence and that makes this a great show, still a fan and still watch it.
Maura A.
Maura A.
Concord , NC
Benson and Stabler will always be the dream team!! I love how in charge benson is now though!! She has always been my favorite character. Love this show and how it never gets boring :)
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?