Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
San Antonio, TX

Great show, so intense that i will always continue to watch and watch! recommend it to everybody, and you can actually learn some very important life lessons to teach kids and other adults
Sydney F.
Sydney F.
Glen Allen, VA

Such a great show! The characters are so relatable and the plot deals with real life issues in a serious and proactive way! Wonderful show that mixes detective work with the justice system
Andrea O.
Andrea O.
Longwood, FL

I mean who doesn't love Law and Order? Crime, murder, and drama! I love the show! This is a show that I can just sit and multitask while watching and still know everything that's going on.
Christa R.
Christa R.
Warner Robins, GA

One of my favorite shows I have been watching for years. Even as characters leave I continue to watch it. it's so addicting that you can't help but keep watching one episode after another.
Synnamin F.
Synnamin F.

Very good show. Every episode is different. I honestly think I'm a detective when I watch this show and try to figure out who comitted the crime (Im never right) Always interesting and new.
Grace M.
Grace M.

I LIVE FOR THIS SHOW!!!! My favorite show ever I think it's well written and not repetitive like other shows! If I had all day to watch it I would! Great actors and acting! MUST WATCH!!!!!
Monica P.
Monica P.

Been watching this show for years, some episodes are better than others, but for the most part I enjoy it. I have not seen every single episode, but I do watching whenever I find it on TV.
Heidi S.
Heidi S.

I love SVU because it gives me a way to see people punished for their crimes. Something we often don't get the satisfaction of when watching the daily news. Mariska Hargitay is a treasure.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

A die hard fan. I probably have seen every episode 10 times at the least! I think today is a perfect day to have a marathon of the most recent season. I prefer to dvr them and binge watch!
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Dumfries, VA

I cannot get enough of this show. It always gives you the suspenseful feeling and I feel involved while watching. I'm a seasoned watcher and feel like I'm practically a detective now haha.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now