Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Magaly Z.
Magaly Z.
South Gate, CA

My all time favorite this show is very addicting even if every episode sometimes has nothing to do with one another they just keep coming up with new stories and I love how everything is so realistic.
Tristain S.
Tristain S.
Caldwell, ID

I've seen every episode and I'm still addicted. I love this show. If ur a crime freak like me this is super interesting and keeps u on ur toes the whole time. I love it. I highly recommend this show.
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
Santa Barbara , CA

Love it. I grew up in LA, and have seen minor accidents and other not so dangerous things happen. It's pretty cool to see what happens behind the scenes. It's pretty interesting and seems super real.
Kervina L.
Kervina L.

I absolutely love all the Law and Order shows. My parents were the ones who forced me to watch, didn't take long for me to watch on my own. If your not watching you should tune in. It's a great show.
Princess A.
Princess A.
London

Absolutely brilliant, one of the best TV shows hands down. The 'non true' true stories that are depicted make you think very deeply about the world we live in and how you can never truly know someone
Ashlee J.
Ashlee J.
Moultrie, GA

Law and Order never ceases to amaze me. The cases are always so intriguing. I love Olivia, she's my all time favorite character! If you love crime shows and police dramas then this is a show for you!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Joplin, MO

I have watched Law & Order: SVU for as long as I can remember. I like to watch all the reruns on USA and I have seen almost every episode!!! It's such an amazing show and Oliva Benson is amazing!!!!!
Jonya S.
Jonya S.

This show will never get old either. I love it when you have to think and when the good guys catch the bad guys! Again this stuff happens and shows hown messed up people are but good wins in the end!
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Evans Mills, NY

I don't know why I love crime shows so much but SVU is by far my favorite. I was upset to see Detective Stabler eventually leave but the show carried and on and the new characters are quite likeable.
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Yakima, WA

This show can be very emotional but very interesting all at once. I feel that I learn so much just from one episode. Such great life lessons, and if you're into like a drama thriller this is for you.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now