Add a Photo

Photos (23)
alexis j.
alexis j.
New britain, Connecticut

Law and order is the best show to watch for any day but especially on lazy days when they have the marathons. if you're into the law and crazy crimes, then this is the best show to watch.
Gloria B.
Gloria B.
Sterling, CO

My favorite I've seen all episodes of all seasons, some of these cases or ones that accurately occur in our society. I love Fin and Rollins easch character seems to grow in every episode.
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Kingston, TN

I love the cast of law and order svu! This is the only law and order I watch. I never miss and episode and if I think I may I set our DVR to record it. I would recommend this to everyone.
Peggy H.
Peggy H.
Monticello, GA

I have always wathed suv since the binging and love it just wish stabler was still on it he made the show awsome not its just great he is missed. oliver is just not that good with out him
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Southington, Ct

The most addicting show out there. Be warned, if you start an episode you have to finish it. There's no leaving halfway through. The stories never get old. The characters are all amazing.
Patti S.
Patti S.
Selinsgrove, PA

Both my daughter and I love this show!! It's actually on my tv now! It's always interesting and I feel it teaches my daughter about predators and what she should not do and to be careful.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Niagara Falls, NY

Absolutely love this show! I have watched every season and episode. I can never get sick of it and I swear every time I watch an episode I realize something new that I didn't catch before
Heather B.
Heather B.
Mechanicville, NY

A series that's been on forever, for good reason. Though it is fiction, the actors do a fantastic job of portraying characters that are detectives and what they deal with on a daily basis
Sherry D.
Sherry D.
Orem, UT

I love this show!! It is amazing!! I haven't missed an episode since it started!! One of my favorite scenes is when Olivia adopts Noah!! This is a must watch tv show with amazing actors!!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Lampasas, TX

Oh the drama! My husband and I have a joke that this show will be on any time that you turn the TV on. Doesn't mean it's NOT addicting. One of a kind, and who doesn't love Olivia Benson??
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now