Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Murray, KY
Easily one of the best TV shows I have ever watched. Each episode is different but has an awesome plot. I could re watch the same episode and it not get old. The storyline is great too.
Shanesa C.
Shanesa C.
Chester, VA
I absolutely love TV shows like this. All the ones that have to deal with forensics am criminology. I highly recommend this TV show to those who are into forensics and criminal justice.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Tullahoma, TN
I was never a fan of this show until I saw it on Hulu and Netflix. I started watching from the beginning and I am now a fan. I really like how they take their storylines from headlines.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Morehead, KY
Olivia Benson is who I want to be when I grow up. We've all memorized the beginning credits of this show. There is a reason that it has been around for so many years. It is quality work
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Madison, WV
If you are looking for a show to get hooked on this is your show! Each episode is packed full of suspense. I promise once you start watching you will not stop. The acting is phenomenal.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Belden, MS
My favorite show of all time! Olivia is my favorite character. I have watched the show since the beginning and have been a loyal fan ever since. The acting is excellent by all the cast.
Evelyn W.
Evelyn W.
Moscow, AR
Oct. 2, 2016, 9:33 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is a long running show with great actors. It is an intelligent written show for adults based on today's headlines. It is gritty and pulls the viewer in to the very end of the show.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
West Haven, CT
Oct. 4, 2016, 11:36 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Good show that usually wraps up within one episode. Older seasons are much better than the past few years as they slowly lost good characters. This is the best of the Law & Order shows.
Jacklyn P.
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY
One of the best TV shows. After all these years it still keeps me intrigued. Content may make people uncomfortable. I do like how the shows are loosely based on current crime events too
Sara F.
Sara F.
Palmyra, PA
My favorite version of law and order. I have seen every episode multiple times. I love the characters and story lines. It's impossible not to get sucked into the story when it comes on.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?