Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Destinne C.
Destinne C.

For me it's very intense and interesting I love watching law and order also criminal minds , it's the intense feelings I get that makes me so interested in watching the shows over and over
Heidi S.
Heidi S.

I love SVU because it gives me a way to see people punished for their crimes. Something we often don't get the satisfaction of when watching the daily news. Mariska Hargitay is a treasure.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
San Jacinto, CA

Olivia Benson is played by an amazing woman who has been on this long standing running show season after season! We have seen Marcia been pushed out of her boundaries and new realizations.
Jessica I.
Jessica I.
East Los Angeles

I love this show although it is heartbreaking it is a great drama series and the suspense is great it has you thinking all kinds of possibilities and makes you like you a detective as well
neiba s.
neiba s.
Edinburg, TX

I love it i have not in my lifetime watched a TV show that i have been so obssed with the actors a great and the episodes are so addicting to watch i just overall love everything about it.
Valentina P.
Valentina P.
Doral, FL

With its countless episodes have caught me, the variety of cases the story that everyone hides, the people behind the crimes. I love these real-world stories that show us how the world is.
Valeeie C.
Valeeie C.
Schuylkill Haven, PA

This is a true addiction! Cozy up and watch the entire series on Hulu. With all the story lines and character developments you will find yourself glued to the tube for hours. I know I did!
Sydney F.
Sydney F.
Glen Allen, VA

Such a great show! The characters are so relatable and the plot deals with real life issues in a serious and proactive way! Wonderful show that mixes detective work with the justice system
Peggy H.
Peggy H.
Monticello, GA

I have always wathed suv since the binging and love it just wish stabler was still on it he made the show awsome not its just great he is missed. oliver is just not that good with out him
Mala F.
Mala F.
Orange, NJ

I can honestly say that this show here is the most edgy shows I have ever watched. I believe that this show is educational, I believe it can actually help you out in real life situations.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now