Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Hamilton, NJ
LOVE THIS SHOW! I have been watching it since I was little and it never seems to get old to me. Always new and exciting episodes with such an amazing cast that only gets better with age.
Robbi W.
Robbi W.
Monroeville, PA
I have been watching Law & Order since I was younger! The acting is absolutely facinating!! The storylines are always relevant and performed very well!! Very similar to Criminal MInds!!!
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Lawrenceburg, IN
This is my all time favorite show. I've watched every single episode to catch up in Netflix and then ran out on there. We don't have this channel on cable but I watch every chance I get.
Iris V.
Iris V.
Rapid City, SD
Love this show! It's amazing how accurate some of the stories are in real life. And I love it when they show how differently every police officer or detective respond to a certain crime.
Sylvia P.
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen, SD
My all time favorite show. The actors are amazing and the characters are ones you can relate to and fall in love with. It has 15 seasons and still going strong. Definitely a must watch.
Brialee B.
Brialee B.
Boise, ID
10 stars. This is my favorite television show next to Pretty Little Liars. So addicting because of the plots and characters. Definitely an emotional investment when you watch this show.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Taylor Mill, KY
Heartbreaking to see victims but so cool to see them being helped. Some of if is a bit far fetched to be realistic cases but some are very real. Amazing characters and very binge worthy
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Portsmouth, VA
Sept. 26, 2016, 8:20 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I can totally binge watch this, and I have for at least the last ten years. Always new stories and twists, often in line with current events and happenings. Great actors and storylines.
Brie G.
Brie G.
Tampa
There are so many seasons you can binge watch this show so well. It's one of my favorites. I'm an actress and I like to watch this show to learn since the acting on it is so incredible.
Shanesa C.
Shanesa C.
Chester, VA
I absolutely love TV shows like this. All the ones that have to deal with forensics am criminology. I highly recommend this TV show to those who are into forensics and criminal justice.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?