Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Devan T.
Devan T.
Prattville, AL

Amazing show with really life situations it is very dark and at times graphic but its very eye opening about the dangers of sexual assault and rape. I recommend every female watch at least one episode
Sara D.
Sara D.
Indian Trail, NC

This show is not for children, but its still one of my favorites. Its been one of my favorites for years now. Its always a different story so you don't get bored with the millions of seasons they have.
Zenobia P.
Zenobia P.

One of my favorite shows!!! I can't get enough!!! All of the episodes really speak to the audience In their own individual ways and also tackle important issues in societ. LOVE me some law and order!!
Eileen M.
Eileen M.
Vancouver

I am obsessed with this show. I have finished all the episodes on Netflix , i love how they incorporate current issues/events into the show. Also it isn't easy to predict like some shoes are. Love it!
Irene L.
Irene L.
Venezuela

Mi preferidaa en todo el mundoo!! desde los episodios viejos hasta el mas actual!! ya me la se toda de memoria.. me encantaa demasiado! nadie de mi familia la ve, pero yo estoy obsecionada con ella!!!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Parkersburg, WV

I have been a huge fan of SVU for as long as I can remember. This show deals with real life crime situations and makes you feel a part of the action. I view the world differently because of this show.
Charm P.
Charm P.

Law and Order: Special Victims Unit is one of my favorite shows. It's very addicting and I watch it when I have spare time. The actors are great and the plots are too. I highly recommend this show!!!!
Tristain S.
Tristain S.
Caldwell, ID

I've seen every episode and I'm still addicted. I love this show. If ur a crime freak like me this is super interesting and keeps u on ur toes the whole time. I love it. I highly recommend this show.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Joplin, MO

I have watched Law & Order: SVU for as long as I can remember. I like to watch all the reruns on USA and I have seen almost every episode!!! It's such an amazing show and Oliva Benson is amazing!!!!!
Ashlee J.
Ashlee J.
Moultrie, GA

Law and Order never ceases to amaze me. The cases are always so intriguing. I love Olivia, she's my all time favorite character! If you love crime shows and police dramas then this is a show for you!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now