Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Celeste C.
Celeste C.
Idaho Falls, ID

After one hundred and something episodes you would think this show would get a little redundant but somehow they keep the story line fresh and new every time. Great actors and a great show.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Winsted, CT

I love this show! I watch it all the time, I love when they have the marathons on tv. My favorite actor is Christopher Melony he's so funny. It has great actors. I would recommend this show
Marcie K.
Marcie K.
Beaver Falls, PA

Um don't let little kids watch this. TV appropriate s3x and violence, but s3x and violence none-the-less. That being said, this has been one of my favorite TV shows since elementary school.
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.

Always watched this show! Even when I was a child my grandpa had this on all the time. It's a great show. It definitely has a lot of drama but it keeps you on your toes for sure! I love it!
Tina B.
Tina B.
Plano, TX

I love this show! It just keeps getting better and better! I all the Law and Order spinoffs! I love when play lots of episodes back to back! I watch them like I have never seen them before.
Moni S.
Moni S.
Grove City, OH

I love law and order svu. I love how the detectives make it seems so realistic. Great actors! Every episode has it's own twist and I always have to watch until the end to see it all unravel
Synnamin F.
Synnamin F.

Very good show. Every episode is different. I honestly think I'm a detective when I watch this show and try to figure out who comitted the crime (Im never right) Always interesting and new.
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Waltham, MA

My all time favorite show! I have seen every episode1!!! they got it all on netflix and all the recent episodes are on nbc's website! sucha great show! always something new and interesting
Heidi S.
Heidi S.

I love SVU because it gives me a way to see people punished for their crimes. Something we often don't get the satisfaction of when watching the daily news. Mariska Hargitay is a treasure.
Monica P.
Monica P.

Been watching this show for years, some episodes are better than others, but for the most part I enjoy it. I have not seen every single episode, but I do watching whenever I find it on TV.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?