Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Christa R.
Christa R.
Warner Robins, GA

One of my favorite shows I have been watching for years. Even as characters leave I continue to watch it. it's so addicting that you can't help but keep watching one episode after another.
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Dumfries, VA

I cannot get enough of this show. It always gives you the suspenseful feeling and I feel involved while watching. I'm a seasoned watcher and feel like I'm practically a detective now haha.
Valeeie C.
Valeeie C.
Schuylkill Haven, PA

This is a true addiction! Cozy up and watch the entire series on Hulu. With all the story lines and character developments you will find yourself glued to the tube for hours. I know I did!
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Graysville, TN

Law & Order hasn't always been my favorite but it has grown on me a little since I've seen basically every episode of CSI and Criminal Minds. Good actors and actresses and good storylines.
Martine K.
Martine K.
Huntington Beach, CA

Out of all of the law & order, SVU has and always will be my favorite one. The stories are always super interesting and it's even more fun to watch when you know it's based on true events.
Anayka S.
Anayka S.

I love the characters , I always see the chapters, I will not miss it !!! it is fascinating.! I like descubrean situations, and how to solve problems, similiar series CSI and Criminal ment
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

A die hard fan. I probably have seen every episode 10 times at the least! I think today is a perfect day to have a marathon of the most recent season. I prefer to dvr them and binge watch!
Sydney F.
Sydney F.
Glen Allen, VA

Such a great show! The characters are so relatable and the plot deals with real life issues in a serious and proactive way! Wonderful show that mixes detective work with the justice system
Synnamin F.
Synnamin F.

Very good show. Every episode is different. I honestly think I'm a detective when I watch this show and try to figure out who comitted the crime (Im never right) Always interesting and new.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
San Antonio, TX

Great show, so intense that i will always continue to watch and watch! recommend it to everybody, and you can actually learn some very important life lessons to teach kids and other adults
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now