Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Gresham, OR
One of my most favorite shows to watch. I think i have seen every episode, some more than once! If crime dramas are your thing you have to check this one out! You won't be disappointed!!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
North Port, FL
Sept. 28, 2016, 1:13 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show it's so suspenseful and keeps u on the edge of ur seat the show is a must every Wednesday night for sure bowl of pop corn and get comfy on the couch and ur good to go !!
Kristy R.
Kristy R.
Orlando, FL
One of my favorite TV shows. I can watch old episodes & they still captivate my attention. I get in a lot of trouble with marathons! Love the acting, character development, & storylines.
Cameron B.
Cameron B.
Oct. 3, 2016, 11:48 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Why did they have to end the #1 partners in crime Elliot and Olivia? I literally can't watch it without them! I binge watch old seasons and can't get enough. Best ongoing crime show ever
Lena S.
Lena S.
Eubank, KY
I'm a HUGE fan of crime shows. I'm not a big fan of most of the Law and Orders but i have watched every single episode of this one and would seriously recommend checking it out sometime.
LaNaysha E.
LaNaysha E.
Gloversville, NY
Best show on television, hands down. I love how the writers include current events in pop culture or current events in real life into the show's episodes. Mariska Hargitay is everything.
Ciera C.
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
I've watch the show for years since I was a kid which is funny ha ha but I think it's still the best out there love the characters and that they can still think of new stuff for episodes
Laura H.
Laura H.
Oct. 5, 2016, 11:31 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I watched this show because I didn't know what else to watch. I like crime shows. This one is okay. Some of the episodes are slow and kind of boring. For the most part it is a good show.
Kari B.
Kari B.
Madison, WI
Sept. 26, 2016, 1:50 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of my favorite TV shows of all time. Always coming up with new and interesting stories so regardless of the fact that theres 17 seasons you don't feel like you've seen it all before.
Yona H.
Yona H.
Jacksonville, FL
I've watched this show off and on for years however now there are so many different versions now I generally watch on that's of interest to me but sometimes some of the scenes are gross.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?