Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Tracy H.
Tracy H.

My family loves watching this show together. Great acting! We always try to see if we can figure out who committed the crime before it is revealed. Who doesn't love a good mystery? It is a must watch!
Danielle H.
Danielle H.

I love law and order I highly recommend it to anyone including teens this show always settles me down for the night we watch in on Netflix from our Wii roku or ps3 I have not had to purchase this show
Law & Order I really like I like how they investigate stuff when I was little I wanted to be an investigator I wanted to be wanted to be one of them people that view the body crime scene investigators
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV

Watched this show a thousand times even reruns! Love the actors, I get so into this show I have to remind myself it ain't real lol.. I don't really have a favorite scene. I would recommend this show!!
Angelina A.
Angelina A.
St Petersburg, FL

This show is still going strong like Olivia Benson, while I miss Stabler, the characters in this current show are great ones too. I have probably seen every single one and cant wait for the new season
Sahar B.
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL

I'm a huge fan of investigation shows, I also love criminal minds and monk. The idea of following clues to come up with theories keeps my mind going. I'll always watch an episode or two when it's on .
Liseth L.
Liseth L.

Sin duda es una de mis series policiales favoritas. Las historias, los casos, y los personajes suelen conmoverme muchísimo y me encanta también porque siento cada capítulo muy real. Súper recommendada.
Misty C.
Misty C.
Alton, TX

I love how this show shows scenes in how real life cops have to chase rapist, murders. It helps give you a sense of the world, and how there will always be good cops/defectives out there to protect us
Magaly Z.
Magaly Z.
South Gate, CA

My all time favorite this show is very addicting even if every episode sometimes has nothing to do with one another they just keep coming up with new stories and I love how everything is so realistic.
Taryn P.
Taryn P.
Augusta, ME

I can't get enough of this show. I will often binge watch this show and rewatch episodes that I have already seen. I would recommend this show over any other crime drama that I have seen on TV so far.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now