Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Cameron, NC

My boyfriend and I love this show. We spend most of our time together catching up on the shows we may have missed. It let's you realize what evil is in the world & how man kind can stop it.
sheridan m.
sheridan m.
Mobile, AL

This show's suspense is the best part of it. Olivia benson is such a strong character and I love her. There are so many twists in this show and it keeps it interesting from start to finish.
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA

I have been watching law and order svu for years! It is an amazing show. I'm addicted to it. I love that they always have marathons of the show so I can binge watch it. One of my favorites.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.

This show is one of the only shows that i can watch reruns over and over and still enjoy them. Crime, mystery, and drama. Wonderful cast and characters make this show hard to stop watching.
kaitlyn m.
kaitlyn m.
Bath, PA

This is my favorite show, hands down. I have seen every episode of every season and still continue to watch over and over again. I can binge for hours of the show and never get tired of it.
Athena Z.
Athena Z.

So many seasons! I feel that I never get to finish any of the season altogether. Then again it's a good thing. Why You always have something new to watch. The crime scenes and everything <3
Maranda P.
Maranda P.
Lyons, GA

I love the stories on this show. It always keeps me watching and paying attention. There is always something that relates to real life. It also has great actors. I would recommend watching.
Ann C.
Ann C.
Orlando, FL

I am hooked I just finish watching all seasons it took 2 weeks watch all them
You feel like your right there and there family they there for Each other and you can tell they love there jobs
Laura K.
Laura K.
Kansas City, MO

It can get a little dark, but I think that's why this show is so real. I feel that most of the stories are realistic and you can at times even get emotional from the story lines and acting.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.

This. show. is. so. addictive. i can watch reruns over and over they never get old! but the show did get less intresting to me after stabler did go off the show 😭 my heart broke into pieces
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?