BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Tonia P.
Middle River, MD
They mostly have a good story line. I like most of the characters they choose. I really don't have a specific favorite scene. It's not really similar to other's I watch. Yes I find most of the actors good. I record them to watch whenever I like.
Amanda S.
Eupora, MS
Law & Order SVU is another favorite show of mine.. The actors portray their parts well, and make it seem more like it's a reality show.. I know the intro statement by heart hehehehe.... It is as good, if not better than other shows of it's type..
tamara c.
Fowlerville, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I LOVE ELLIOT AND OLIVIA!!!! well, let's get real, I love the whole cast! It's an addicting crime show series that you will wish never ended.

**SPOILER ALERT**

Bring Elliot back!!!!!
Tomi H.
Great show,watched it from the start. Intriguing,well acted,great story lines,kept up with current times as the years went by,great characters you could identify with. An old staple,never a doubt will it be a good show tonite? Yes always great!
Madison C.
Centre, AL
I'm obsessed with this show. I've seen almost every single episode at least two to three times. I make sure to watch the re-runs everyday. The actors are perfect. It reminds me a lot of Criminal Minds which I also love. This is a MUST WATCH!!!!!
Lori C.
Slidell
Love this show...I'm off on Saturdays and if I'm not careful I will spend all day watching episode after episode. I have even forgotten to eat and re watched shows I've seen before.
Abby S.
great show i love law and order. the plots are always so different and the acting is great. oliva benson is my aspiration for taking over the world. she is so inspiring i love her. also stabler is very hot. ice t is alright but i love much.yes!!!!
Ashley O.
Griswold, CT
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love this show? Olivia Benson is the ultimate female lead character. Of course I was a little bummed when she lost Stabler but new additions to the show have been great.
Kaitlin S.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
I could watch this show for hours! Luckily reruns are often on! The detectives are played by such great actors and actresses--particularly Mariska Hartigay. There is never a boring storyline. There is a reason it has been on for so many seasons!
Caroline E.
Haines City, FL
I love Law & Order SUV. This show educate me on how people think they can get away with murder and how they commit crimes and act innocent until they are caught by law enforcement. It also help me see how criminal this l and things they will do.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?