Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Moni S.
Moni S.
Grove City, OH

I love law and order svu. I love how the detectives make it seems so realistic. Great actors! Every episode has it's own twist and I always have to watch until the end to see it all unravel
Laneesha C.
Laneesha C.
Pittsburgh, PA

I been watching this show for over 7 years now! My favorite show in the world! I kept with every season from day one! Nothing like a good story with a dramatic ending to keep me coming back
Danielle L.
Danielle L.

This show is one of the only shows that i can watch reruns over and over and still enjoy them. Crime, mystery, and drama. Wonderful cast and characters make this show hard to stop watching.
Winnifer D.
Winnifer D.
Madisonville, KY

I can watch all the L&OSVU every day all re-runs, new ones....... Mirska Harvatay is my favorite actress on this show for what she does in the show and off the show for domestic violence. .
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Waltham, MA

My all time favorite show! I have seen every episode1!!! they got it all on netflix and all the recent episodes are on nbc's website! sucha great show! always something new and interesting
Fabiola E.
Fabiola E.
Orlando, FL

Although I loved it much better when Stabler was still there, the cast continues to give great performances and the episodes are still great. Great show if you're into crime and law stuff.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
San Antonio, TX

Great show, so intense that i will always continue to watch and watch! recommend it to everybody, and you can actually learn some very important life lessons to teach kids and other adults
Rachel B.
Rachel B.

This is honestly a really great show that has different events happening every show but with a main story line to go along! It already has quite a few seasons in and is still going strong!
Andrea O.
Andrea O.
Longwood, FL

I mean who doesn't love Law and Order? Crime, murder, and drama! I love the show! This is a show that I can just sit and multitask while watching and still know everything that's going on.
Martine K.
Martine K.
Huntington Beach, CA

Out of all of the law & order, SVU has and always will be my favorite one. The stories are always super interesting and it's even more fun to watch when you know it's based on true events.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now