BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Diana F.
Corona, NY
Great show .. I enjoy seeing Law & order SVU .. Since's day one it caught my attention and I wasn't wrong about it .... Really good show to see if you don't got anything else to watch ..
Kayla J.
Lawrenceburg, IN
This is my all time favorite show. I've watched every single episode to catch up in Netflix and then ran out on there. We don't have this channel on cable but I watch every chance I get.
LaNaysha E.
Gloversville, NY
Best show on television, hands down. I love how the writers include current events in pop culture or current events in real life into the show's episodes. Mariska Hargitay is everything.
KimMy O.
Omg I can't get enough of Law & Order, I was actually binge watching it earlier today. I love how it allows my mind to wander and explore. I've actually learned a lot from this show too.
Laura H.
I watched this show because I didn't know what else to watch. I like crime shows. This one is okay. Some of the episodes are slow and kind of boring. For the most part it is a good show.
Kristy R.
Orlando, FL
One of my favorite TV shows. I can watch old episodes & they still captivate my attention. I get in a lot of trouble with marathons! Love the acting, character development, & storylines.
Melissa A.
Gresham, OR
One of my most favorite shows to watch. I think i have seen every episode, some more than once! If crime dramas are your thing you have to check this one out! You won't be disappointed!!
Iris V.
Rapid City, SD
Love this show! It's amazing how accurate some of the stories are in real life. And I love it when they show how differently every police officer or detective respond to a certain crime.
Jenna D.
Towson, MD
LOVE THIS SHOW! I have been watching it since I was little and it never seems to get old to me. Always new and exciting episodes with such an amazing cast that only gets better with age.
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
My all time favorite show. The actors are amazing and the characters are ones you can relate to and fall in love with. It has 15 seasons and still going strong. Definitely a must watch.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?