Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Krissy W.
Krissy W.
Overland Park, KS

There's no better show for binge watching on a lazy Sunday. The plots are interesting and thought-provoking. I've loved this show for so many years and always stop to watch it when it's on.
sheridan m.
sheridan m.
Mobile, AL

This show's suspense is the best part of it. Olivia benson is such a strong character and I love her. There are so many twists in this show and it keeps it interesting from start to finish.
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA

I have been watching law and order svu for years! It is an amazing show. I'm addicted to it. I love that they always have marathons of the show so I can binge watch it. One of my favorites.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.

This show is one of the only shows that i can watch reruns over and over and still enjoy them. Crime, mystery, and drama. Wonderful cast and characters make this show hard to stop watching.
Moriah D.
Moriah D.

I'm addicted for life. Sure, it can be intense, but the story lines highlight real social and political issues happening at the time of release, and you're always rooting for the good guys.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.

I love this show! It's more than just a cop drama. It shows some of the daily things detectives might have to deal with. It also opens dialogue about victims and the laws dealing with them.
Mataya H.
Mataya H.

I don't know anyone that doesn't enjoy a good crime scene/mystery tv show. I prefer SVU over the regular Law & Order. Definitely something you can just sit and watch and never get tired of.
Laneesha C.
Laneesha C.
Pittsburgh, PA

I been watching this show for over 7 years now! My favorite show in the world! I kept with every season from day one! Nothing like a good story with a dramatic ending to keep me coming back
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Cameron, NC

My boyfriend and I love this show. We spend most of our time together catching up on the shows we may have missed. It let's you realize what evil is in the world & how man kind can stop it.
Winnifer D.
Winnifer D.
Madisonville, KY

I can watch all the L&OSVU every day all re-runs, new ones....... Mirska Harvatay is my favorite actress on this show for what she does in the show and off the show for domestic violence. .
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?