BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Any time there is a Law and Order SVU marathon, I always wind up glued to the TV. Within 30 seconds of an episode starting, if I haven't turned it off, I am guaranteed to be pulled into the storyline. It is literally impossible to turn it off mid-episode.
Karla T.
Freehold, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I've followed this show from the start, even though there have been changes in the cast, they haven't lost the essence and that makes this a great show, still a fan and still watch it.
Jennie D.
Azusa, CA
I love watching this show! I've been watching it for years and even got my mom into it! I like binge watching it on Netflix when I have down time. It's an absolute all time favorite!
Tami L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I get absolutely way to involved in the show lol. The drama ...the need for justice and I can't help that benson is kick ass. But I wanted stabler to do a pop up every now and then.
dorothy r.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Favorite show very interesting.Stabler and Elliot are such a good pair. This is a good binge show for the weekend. 10/10 new plot every episode. Interesting back story on characters
Maria C.
Miami, Florida
I Think I watch law&order everyday I like the stories the characters and you don't have to follow a sequence to enjoy and understand the show also they have like a million chapters.
Gloria P.
Boyce, LA
I have watched this TV show for years. I live the suspense and thrill this show gives it's viewers. I love when the criminal is caught and prosecuted. The actors are amazing and the story line keeps you on the edge of your seat. I would recommend.
Kaylea B.
Easily my favorite show. This show definitely inspired my college career and everything after. I love how the actors act and the quality of the scenes. I would definitely watch this over any other TV series. I definitely recommend watching it!!!
Tonia P.
Middle River, MD
They mostly have a good story line. I like most of the characters they choose. I really don't have a specific favorite scene. It's not really similar to other's I watch. Yes I find most of the actors good. I record them to watch whenever I like.
Molly L.
Brookline, NH
I am currently watching this right now! It is so amazing. The actors/ acting are amazing. There are 17 seasons and I have watched them all and it never gets old. I don't believe it is similar to any crime shows I have ever watched! It is so good!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?