Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kiana H.
Kiana H.
Philadelphia, PA

I can watch this all day I like all of the episodes I've watched them over and over again I love Olivia that's my girl I also like that it touches on real life things that's going on in the real world
Katie B.
Katie B.
Gaylord, MI

Overall this is an amazing show. Even though its been on for 15 seasons or something like that, it doesn't get boring. I love the characters as well, and its definitely one of my favorite crime shows.
Sa B.
Sa B.

I love Law & Order, very good show and very interesting. If you like detective shows you will love this show. It does show dead bodies and blood so for people who are sensitive to blood may not enjoy.
Elaina G.
Elaina G.
Roanoke, IN

I've prolly watched every single episode that they've came out with and I love them all! I don't think I'll ever stop watching this show. It's so real and shows what people go through on a daily basis
Angelina A.
Angelina A.
St Petersburg, FL

This show is still going strong like Olivia Benson, while I miss Stabler, the characters in this current show are great ones too. I have probably seen every single one and cant wait for the new season
Francine M.
Francine M.

Love this show. Seen almost every episode of it. I stopped watching it after Stabler left the series. This show can actually teach you a lot about the justice system and how it works. Must watch show!
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Macclesfield, Nc

One of my favorite TV shows! Every episode is something different- a new story! It's very similar to law and order criminal intent. Great actors, great plot! Everything is just great. Would recommend!
Rebecca V.
Rebecca V.
Los Angeles, CA

The special victims unit is the only series of law and order worth watching in my opinion. However it is so good! It keeps you intrigued for most of the time but it can be kind of predictable at times
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
Pioche, NV

Love love love this show! It always is very intense, Mariska Hargitay is seriously such an awesome actress! If you like suspense this is the show for you I promise! Tune into Netflix or even on cable!
Latoria W.
Latoria W.
Raleigh, NC

Sunday and Law and order is the best thing ever! After puting my girls down for a nap, laying on the couch and watching law and order ALL day makes my day! Its one of those shows u cant stop watching.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now