Add a Photo

Photos (23)
LaNaysha E.
LaNaysha E.
Gloversville, NY
Best show on television, hands down. I love how the writers include current events in pop culture or current events in real life into the show's episodes. Mariska Hargitay is everything.
Daisy R.
Daisy R.
Favorite show , benson and stabler are my two favs I swear anybody who does not like this show is crazy! The actors are amazing and every show is interesting never is there a boring show
Cindy H.
Cindy H.
Intense show. The subject matter is troubling at times but the actors do a great job and the plot is usually well written. I like it better than Criminal Minds or other Law & Order shows
Janet C.
Janet C.
Canoga Park, CA
I've always like show that has to do with crime. It keeps me intertaine. Anything that has to do with any type of criminals justice. Great show to watch. Theirs no episode that is boring
Airius H.
Airius H.
Sept. 28, 2016, 7:07 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law and order is such an amazing show! I love how the show takes a crime and pieces evidence together to find the truth. It's so realistic because they get you involovedown in the cases.
KimMy O.
KimMy O.
Omg I can't get enough of Law & Order, I was actually binge watching it earlier today. I love how it allows my mind to wander and explore. I've actually learned a lot from this show too.
Taryn F.
Taryn F.
Waynesboro, GA
Do we really need a review on this? Benson, Stabler, Fin...all the good guys out there kicking the butts of the sick pervs of the world. Always a good plot, always something interesting.
Kristy R.
Kristy R.
Orlando, FL
One of my favorite TV shows. I can watch old episodes & they still captivate my attention. I get in a lot of trouble with marathons! Love the acting, character development, & storylines.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
North Port, FL
Sept. 28, 2016, 1:13 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show it's so suspenseful and keeps u on the edge of ur seat the show is a must every Wednesday night for sure bowl of pop corn and get comfy on the couch and ur good to go !!
Robbi W.
Robbi W.
Monroeville, PA
I have been watching Law & Order since I was younger! The acting is absolutely facinating!! The storylines are always relevant and performed very well!! Very similar to Criminal MInds!!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?