Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Kayla R.

Love love love this show! I like that the producers & writers make the show relatable with real life situations and problems in today's society. They also make the characters feel relatable.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Sandston, VA

LOVE this show!
I love how they always are having marathon and rerun days.
Even if I've seen the episodes a million times I still watch. Love all of the characters.
Highly recommend watching
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Norman Park, GA

Omgggggg! Love love love this show no matter how many times I watch the shows over and over again it never gets boring. Actors are A one I highly recommend this show if you like crime shows.
Beth C.
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX

I have watched so many of these episodes & I just think it's a great show. I find myself getting mad during the trials because it seems real & the situations are just sad. I highly recommend
Abby J.
Abby J.
Minneapolis , Mn

This is my all time favorite show. I was worried once Stabler left that the show was going to take a turn for the worse, but it maintained the same quality and storylines even after he left.
Quyn W.
Quyn W.
Jersey City, NJ

Law & Order: SVU is the greatest show of all time! The actors make you feel the emotion of the show, it's because of this show I find other shows like this interesting. It's very intriguing.
Dee M.
Dee M.
Phoenix, AZ

I know this show is old school , but i love it ! "Olivia" is my favorite , she's a great actress. Sometimes it looks so real . They genuinely care for the people and are fair in every case .
Christian M.
Christian M.
Sonora, Ca

Better then any other criminal show out on television! It's jaw dropping at times yet can get you so emotional you want to jump in! The show keeps you on your feet and wanting to watch more!
Brandi A.
Brandi A.
Abingdon, MD

Love this show! Sometimes it hits you in the feels but it is such a great way to bring awareness in the form of entertainment. The acting and plots are so great I find myself binge watching.
Katherine N.
Katherine N.
Gastonia, NC

This is one of my favorite shows. I love watching woth my mother. I love anything to do with law and court. So interesting and if you haven't seen it you need to. One of the best shows ever.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?