BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Maria C.
Miami, Florida
I Think I watch law&order everyday I like the stories the characters and you don't have to follow a sequence to enjoy and understand the show also they have like a million chapters.
Molly L.
Brookline, NH
I am currently watching this right now! It is so amazing. The actors/ acting are amazing. There are 17 seasons and I have watched them all and it never gets old. I don't believe it is similar to any crime shows I have ever watched! It is so good!
Angelika C.
Vandalia, OH
I have watched a million marathons and this show never gets old. I wish I could pick my favorite but that is just impossible. The characters are so relatable and realistic. I love the cast and Olivia is my favorite with Elliot at a close second.
dorothy r.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Favorite show very interesting.Stabler and Elliot are such a good pair. This is a good binge show for the weekend. 10/10 new plot every episode. Interesting back story on characters
Crystal G.
Columbia, MO
One of my all time favorite shows. I have seen every episode of the show and reruns. I could watch it and all law and orders anytime. Benson and Elliot were my favorite of all time.
Normel S.
Valley Stream, NY
This show is full of suspense, excitement and drama. I can't think of a show that is comparable to it. The actors are great and very much believable. The actors truly connect to their characters. It's definitely a must watch if you are into drama and mystery.
Tomi H.
Great show,watched it from the start. Intriguing,well acted,great story lines,kept up with current times as the years went by,great characters you could identify with. An old staple,never a doubt will it be a good show tonite? Yes always great!
Vicky h.
Elk Grove, CA
Extremely interesting, especially with how the characters interact with each individual case. There are technical errors in both the medical and law side of things but the plot distracts from them. Either way, it's my favorite show to binge watch.
Abby S.
great show i love law and order. the plots are always so different and the acting is great. oliva benson is my aspiration for taking over the world. she is so inspiring i love her. also stabler is very hot. ice t is alright but i love much.yes!!!!
Tori S.
Edina, MN
So addicting. my boyfriend and i will stay up for hours watching marathons of this on TV and we just found it on netflix and now can't stop with that either. so creepy, but so good.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?