Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Springdale, AR

When I started watching this show I relived a lot of my past. But I also thought svu would be a good career choice for me. Very intebse. Very addictive. Always get the bad guys. And that makes me happy.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Jacksonville, FL

I love the Special Victims unit of Law and Order. It's got the most interesting cases because it involves scenarios I could relate to as a female. I am into crime shows and this is one of my favorites.
Brittney T.
Brittney T.
Tampa, FL

One of my favorite shows on t.v. hands down! It is so suspenseful, you think you know who did it and then they completely flip the script. This show seriously makes me have an interest in pursuing law.
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Corpus Christi, TX

YES! The suspense of the show and the acting of the characters are amazing! It's like CSI which used to be my fav until I got into law and order. I can literally binge watch all day, it's a must watch!
Brianna F.
Brianna F.
West Hartford, CT

This show is great. I love to watch it but it is easy to get hooked. Sometimes the episodes are hard to watch because it can be gruesome and sad. It's very easy to binge watch and I like that about it.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Trenton, NJ

I love my law and order! The acting is great and it is always interesting. I don't have a favorite scene since they all are my favorite. This is a one of a kind show and I always recommend watching it!
Elisa A.
Elisa A.

It is one of the best TV series ever! I love the main characters and the stories are so real!! Everytime you look an episode, after this you spend a little to think about the violence. It's incredible!
Francine M.
Francine M.

Love this show. Seen almost every episode of it. I stopped watching it after Stabler left the series. This show can actually teach you a lot about the justice system and how it works. Must watch show!
Cassidy B.
Cassidy B.
Chambersburg, PA

I always look at Law & Order: SVU as one of my old stand-by favorites. The characters always keep you involved. I have started to notice story-lines that are very similar to some in years past lately.
Riley V.
Riley V.

I have seen every episode of SVU my favorite show ever!!!! The actors are great! I was so sad when Stabler was not on it anymore. After the cast changed it was not the same but equally as interesting.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now