Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.

Always watched this show! Even when I was a child my grandpa had this on all the time. It's a great show. It definitely has a lot of drama but it keeps you on your toes for sure! I love it!
Sara R.
Sara R.
Taylor, PA

Law and Order: SVU is a great police drama with a fantastic cast. You really connect with the characters despite the sometimes uncomfortable but relevant issues being addressed in the show.
Moni S.
Moni S.
Grove City, OH

I love law and order svu. I love how the detectives make it seems so realistic. Great actors! Every episode has it's own twist and I always have to watch until the end to see it all unravel
Tori B.
Tori B.

I love watching this show because it's something I am passionate about and enjoying watching. I have seen every episode and love rewatching them! They're so great and I love the older cast.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.

This. show. is. so. addictive. i can watch reruns over and over they never get old! but the show did get less intresting to me after stabler did go off the show 😭 my heart broke into pieces
Winnifer D.
Winnifer D.
Madisonville, KY

I can watch all the L&OSVU every day all re-runs, new ones....... Mirska Harvatay is my favorite actress on this show for what she does in the show and off the show for domestic violence. .
Ann C.
Ann C.
Orlando, FL

I am hooked I just finish watching all seasons it took 2 weeks watch all them
You feel like your right there and there family they there for Each other and you can tell they love there jobs
Krissy W.
Krissy W.
Overland Park, KS

There's no better show for binge watching on a lazy Sunday. The plots are interesting and thought-provoking. I've loved this show for so many years and always stop to watch it when it's on.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Plano, TX

I love this show! It just keeps getting better and better! I all the Law and Order spinoffs! I love when play lots of episodes back to back! I watch them like I have never seen them before.
Mataya H.
Mataya H.

I don't know anyone that doesn't enjoy a good crime scene/mystery tv show. I prefer SVU over the regular Law & Order. Definitely something you can just sit and watch and never get tired of.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now