Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Mala F.
Mala F.
Orange, NJ
I can honestly say that this show here is the most edgy shows I have ever watched. I believe that this show is educational, I believe it can actually help you out in real life situations.
Bena, VA
Sept. 29, 2016, 4:15 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of my all time favorite shows. Need to hit up Netflix to add to list so I can watch from the very beginning as well as catch up on some seasons I've missed due to other shows I watch.
Angel K.
Angel K.
Walkerton, IN
Sept. 27, 2016, 8:23 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have watched every episode of Law & Order as well as every spinoff of Law & Order that has been produced if I need to be very action-packed and the actors Dynamics to be very intriguing
Sherry D.
Sherry D.
Orem, UT
Oct. 9, 2016, 11:32 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show!! It is amazing!! I haven't missed an episode since it started!! One of my favorite scenes is when Olivia adopts Noah!! This is a must watch tv show with amazing actors!!
Isabelle L.
Isabelle L.
East Meadow, NY
This is one of my all time favorite shows! I love all shows that have to do with the law and also mysteries. The characters/actors play such a great role and keep you hooked all the time!
Nicollette S.
Nicollette S.
This is a classic that everyone needs to see at least once!! It's one of the best crime shows out there and the actors are great. You really grow to love the characters and their stories.
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Vineland, NJ
SVU is my all time favorite go-to show! I've watched every episode to date and I watch reruns constantly. The show never gets old and every episode feels like the first time I've seen it.
alex y.
alex y.
Sugar Land, TX
BEST SHOW EVER. 12 seasons and running, it's a scary, real show that makes you feel. This sparked my interest in the detective workforce and it shows real situations that happen globally.
Salem, OH
I love this show. It's so entertaining and keeps your attention very well. The characters are very good actors/actresses. I recommend this show to everyone who likes victim, police shows.
Peggy H.
Peggy H.
Monticello, GA
I have always wathed suv since the binging and love it just wish stabler was still on it he made the show awsome not its just great he is missed. oliver is just not that good with out him
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?