BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Ashley J.
Graham, WA
I've been watching this show since it started and have seen every single episode at least once. They've made a lot of the episodes really relatable and the characters really likable.
Robin W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Watching Law and Order since the first Law and Order what can I say it's a classic is a new episode every week plus when there's nothing else on I watch a Law & Order episode love it
Alaysja C.
I love this show. It may seem frightening because they are dealing with lots of deaths and other very cruel crimes but it's not. I think they did that to keep your eyes on the TV and make you want to watch the show to find out who who the suspect is.
Yonhara F.
Los Angeles, CA
Omg who doesn't love this show! It's so entertaining I don't ever want to leave the television till the case is solved this show is great so many great actors and super entertaining!
Carlie S.
Yucca Valley, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is my all time favorite show and I've seen every episode with Stabler in it. I think that's like 150 or so episodes, but really sucha phenomenal cast. This show got me into psychology thanks to B.D.Wuang which is now my major. Best show ever.
Jennie D.
Azusa, CA
I love watching this show! I've been watching it for years and even got my mom into it! I like binge watching it on Netflix when I have down time. It's an absolute all time favorite!
pamela c.
Mobile, AL
My favorite law and order is the special victims unit. I prefer the actors and the passion they feel for fighting these kind of crimes. The relief is felt when the perp is put away.
Mandy L.
Hampshire, IL
I've been following this show since the beginning and through the losses in characters. It has still kept me interested and I love how the characters have evolved through the years.
Amber S.
felicity, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I want to put it out there for being a girl that had a similar situation i am proud of this TV show
it makes me happy to see people get locked up for their crimes and for the
mystery in the show is amazing...Of course i think stabler is sexy also...
victoria s.
Dallas, TX
WOW - this has been my favorite show for years since the beginning - I've watch each show over ten times and still stay glued to the tv- I really love all D. WOLF shows- Olivia- Stabler the best ever - which i could see the together one more time.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?