Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Haley F.
Haley F.
Peoria, AZ

The show is the best it always keeps you wondering and guessing all of the actors and actresses do a great job portraying the characters and really stick to what is true about crime fighting
Tara K.
Tara K.
Biddeford, ME

It's good to see justice get served on television, even if it's not real. It's the only thing that we humans have left to look at for hope, since the justice system has failed so many of us.
Maira  S.
Maira S.
Kingman, AZ

One of my favorite shows. It's such a good drama and I really like the leading cast. I love this show because it makes you care for the people they are helping and for those who are helping.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Katy, TX

Always a classic. I could watch SVU every night of the week. They stay relevant year after year by taking big headline news stories and bringing them to TV. Very intelligent and interesting.
Amy P.
Amy P.

Great show until Christopher meloni left. Then it got a bit far fetched. I thought it was great and always keeping you on your toes/relevant stories up until he left. No one can replace him!
Shanaiya J.
Shanaiya J.
Berlin, NJ

I've been watching this sense I was little. My mom started watching it then I began watching it. Now i can't go without. I've loved this show sense I was a kid and I'll always love this show
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Sandston, VA

LOVE this show!
I love how they always are having marathon and rerun days.
Even if I've seen the episodes a million times I still watch. Love all of the characters.
Highly recommend watching
Christian M.
Christian M.
Sonora, Ca

Better then any other criminal show out on television! It's jaw dropping at times yet can get you so emotional you want to jump in! The show keeps you on your feet and wanting to watch more!
Breyana D.
Breyana D.
Savannah, GA

I like SVU out of all the Law and Order shows. It is filled with drama and real life scenarios. The characters are very in tune to all the cases while views become in tune to the characters.
Beth C.
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX

I have watched so many of these episodes & I just think it's a great show. I find myself getting mad during the trials because it seems real & the situations are just sad. I highly recommend
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now