Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Southington , CT
The most addicting show out there. Be warned, if you start an episode you have to finish it. There's no leaving halfway through. The stories never get old. The characters are all amazing.
Shauna L.
Shauna L.
North Port, FL
This show is an oldie but Goode. There are situations that you can relate to with real life situations. The actors make you feel your right there with them. Gives you a glimpse of the law
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Kingston, TN
I love the cast of law and order svu! This is the only law and order I watch. I never miss and episode and if I think I may I set our DVR to record it. I would recommend this to everyone.
Cheray P.
Cheray P.
Churchton, MD
I have loved this show for so many years. Even though the stories are so heartbreaking, the actors and actresses are so good and they portray every story perfectly. Benson is my favorite!
Sophia K.
Sophia K.
Grand Rapids, MI
This show always is very suspenseful making me want to watch more and more episodes. Every show is a totally different scenario and it makes me feel as if I'm in their shoes so addictive.
Gloria B.
Gloria B.
Sterling, CO
Dec. 16, 2016, 6:03 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My favorite I've seen all episodes of all seasons, some of these cases or ones that accurately occur in our society. I love Fin and Rollins easch character seems to grow in every episode.
Leighann T.
Leighann T.
If you don't like this show I don't trust you. This is probably the best show I have ever watched. ICE-T IS IN THIS SHOW. Not advised for young children, but everyone else should love it.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Lansing, MI
All time favorite show! I love the mystery on trying to figure out who committed the crime. It makes me want to become a detective. I love watching it, it keeps me on the edge of my seat.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Denver, CO
This is a classic show, even people that don't watch it know about it, but most of the people I know have like a few episodes, I always imitate the opening of the show and the iconic sound
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Niagara Falls, NY
Absolutely love this show! I have watched every season and episode. I can never get sick of it and I swear every time I watch an episode I realize something new that I didn't catch before
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?