Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Trenton, NJ

I love my law and order! The acting is great and it is always interesting. I don't have a favorite scene since they all are my favorite. This is a one of a kind show and I always recommend watching it!
Airricuhh V.
Airricuhh V.
Casa Grande, AZ

Love law and order! Every episode is different and so out there. It's a show that you will get hooked too and want to see more! I love the acting, sometimes you forget you are actually watching a show!
carla c.
carla c.

I am not usually into law all that much but this show is an exception. Each actor does an excellent job portraying their character and the show keeps me on the edge of my seat in every episode I watch.
Josmari A.
Josmari A.

One of my favorite series of all time, I love the characters, plot, scenario, I really enjoy each chapter every time I see her, and also add new characters or new players the essence of it is not lost.
Nikki F.
Nikki F.
Biloxi, MS

This is still one of the best shows on television. It's relevant and captivating. The plots are great and they really keep them interesting and I like the way that they kind of pull from recent events.
Zoe B.
Zoe B.

Law & Order SVU is a great crime/mystery show it keeps you on the edge of you seat and always makes you feel as if you are part of solving the crime, definitely reccomend to anybody who enjoys crime tv
Kaitlin T.
Kaitlin T.
Newport, KY

I watch this show every day!! I'm not a fan of the other law and order shows but this one has definitely sparked my interest. I only wish that Netflix had more than 4 seasons of SVU. Totally addicted!!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Springdale, AR

When I started watching this show I relived a lot of my past. But I also thought svu would be a good career choice for me. Very intebse. Very addictive. Always get the bad guys. And that makes me happy.
Brianna F.
Brianna F.
West Hartford, CT

This show is great. I love to watch it but it is easy to get hooked. Sometimes the episodes are hard to watch because it can be gruesome and sad. It's very easy to binge watch and I like that about it.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Jacksonville, FL

I love the Special Victims unit of Law and Order. It's got the most interesting cases because it involves scenarios I could relate to as a female. I am into crime shows and this is one of my favorites.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now