Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Brittney M.
Brittney M.

This. show. is. so. addictive. i can watch reruns over and over they never get old! but the show did get less intresting to me after stabler did go off the show 😭 my heart broke into pieces
Krissy W.
Krissy W.
Overland Park, KS

There's no better show for binge watching on a lazy Sunday. The plots are interesting and thought-provoking. I've loved this show for so many years and always stop to watch it when it's on.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.

I love this show! It's more than just a cop drama. It shows some of the daily things detectives might have to deal with. It also opens dialogue about victims and the laws dealing with them.
Mo P.
Mo P.
Provo, UT

I love this show and watched it whenever it was on tv, now that I have Hulu I watch it when there is nothing else on. I like it a lot but I wouldn't bindge watch it, I don't think at least.
Laura K.
Laura K.
Kansas City, MO

It can get a little dark, but I think that's why this show is so real. I feel that most of the stories are realistic and you can at times even get emotional from the story lines and acting.
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.

Always watched this show! Even when I was a child my grandpa had this on all the time. It's a great show. It definitely has a lot of drama but it keeps you on your toes for sure! I love it!
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA

I have been watching law and order svu for years! It is an amazing show. I'm addicted to it. I love that they always have marathons of the show so I can binge watch it. One of my favorites.
Celeste C.
Celeste C.
Idaho Falls, ID

After one hundred and something episodes you would think this show would get a little redundant but somehow they keep the story line fresh and new every time. Great actors and a great show.
Athena Z.
Athena Z.

So many seasons! I feel that I never get to finish any of the season altogether. Then again it's a good thing. Why You always have something new to watch. The crime scenes and everything <3
Laneesha C.
Laneesha C.
Pittsburgh, PA

I been watching this show for over 7 years now! My favorite show in the world! I kept with every season from day one! Nothing like a good story with a dramatic ending to keep me coming back
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now