Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Katy B.
Katy B.

I'm obsessed with this show. I have a degree in Forensics, so sometimes I have a hard time watching procedural cop shows. SVU is one of the few shows that doesn't make me cringe. They're not 100% accurate, but they do a good job of making sure most of it is good. Some things wouldn't work for TV if they did them how they were supposed to be done.
Dee V.
Dee V.

I enjoy watching Law and Order SVU. It's a pretty good T.V. series for those who like crime solving action. I just simply like trying to figure out who the bad guys are and how the stories are going to end. I would definitely recommend anyone who likes a surprised ending to watch this because not all the endings in each episode is a happy ending.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Highland Heights, KY

This is my favorite Netflix binge watching show. Sooooo many seasons. It can get you through a long winter. The more recent episodes have gone downhill without the dynamic duo of Stabler and Benson together. I also feel like they are grasping for straw and pulling in every headline they can transform into a show, but I love it and am a loyal fan.
Naila W.
Naila W.
Richmond, CA

20/10 recommend this show. I've seen about every episode since it came out, going back to Olivia and Elliot days. Every episode has such a good plot, easy to follow but you have to pay attention. It made me consider going into law enforcement and make me never want to all at once. One episode is never enough, I binge watch it every chance I get.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.

One of the best shows on television ever!! I love watching!! I just wish I had some way to watch all of them from the first season in order!! Usually when they're on TV, the episodes are not from the same season and sometimes they even go 'back' in time from one more recent season to an older one directly after it! But overall, an amazing show!!
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Gainesville, FL

I Love Law And Order SVU, It Always Keeps You On Yours Toes And Doesnt Every Get Boring , Theres A Perfect Amount Of Episodes Per Season Never To Long Of A Series Or To Short , I Definitely Cant Wait For There Newest Season. It A Great Crime And Solve Type Of Show . They arent Based On True Storys, But You Can Definitely Relate Them To Reality .
Maxileide S.
Maxileide S.
Tulsa, OK

I like to watch this series because it is police , and solve crime problems . I love it when the bad guy or criminal takes ill . It should be in real life . Who does evil is punished . But unfortunately in some countries this does not happen .
Yes , I recommend to everyone. The English is not so simple like Friends series . but you can follow .
Quae C.
Quae C.
Yonkers, NY

Been watching SVU for years! I was so excited when it aired on Netflix, so happy! I watched from Season 1 all the way to Season 12 during my summer vacation break. Some episodes will make you cry and some episodes have the best endings! But overall, SVU made me want to be a detective. Never knew a show can have such an impact on my career path.
DaNai K.
DaNai K.

This show never leaves me disappointed, and even though they deal with a lot of the same types of cases on the show I never seem to get bored by it. I love that they are often based on big name celebrity cases and it is interesting to see the comparisons. I can always count on Law and Order: SVU to be there when I need something good to watch.
Nkeiru O.
Nkeiru O.

Hands down it's another one of my shows, Law & Order SVU. Being a detective is very trivial. I love how Ice-T's character has evolved over the years. My most heart-touching episode is when Benson is about to get raped. It was a real eye opener that no matter the title or badge you can still be a victim. I would recommend for someone to watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now