• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Camesha D.
There is no other show that I can sit and watch a marathon of on a weekly basis. Law & Order: SVU is my all time FAVORITE show! The acting is amazing. The story lines are like no other show I have ever watched. I always recommend this show to my friends. My favorite part of the show is the very beginning. I love to see how the show begins one way, then all the twists and turns lead to an awesome ending! I pray this show honestly never ends!!!
Missy F.
I love Law & Order: SVU. I have never missed a single episode. It's addicting. I love the crimes that the write has brought onto the show. They're so life like. Every situation can happen to just about anyone. I love the actors/actresses. They play their roll like professionals, as if they were real life police. I have to admit, that some shows are heartfelt, and do bring tears to my eyes, 'cause I'd never want to see anyone have to live through the kind of situations they roleplay. But, I do think it's a must watch show, especially if you love law enforcement shows.
Paige B.
Park City, KY
I have(at 17 years old) watched this show for as long as I can remember. It has literally been running for most of my life, and that in itself should tell you how great a show it is(would've been cancelled a LONG time ago if ratings weren't supporting it). I love how each episode is unique and it's so nice for those days when you're really sick and they have a marathon running. You can just curl up and be a couch potato for a day with some good quality entertainment. I've loved watching the storyline grow just as much as the main focus of each episode. Definitely recommended.
Kristina C.
Detroit, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show has always been engaging, despite the horrors that go on. The characters are all interesting and you fall in love with them. A lot of the episodes are well written and will keep you on the edge of your seat. Sometimes I even yell at the screen when I see 'Dick Wolf' appear after episodes that end with suspense or something crazy happening! It's harder to watch now that I have a little one, but it's still good.
Michelae H.
SVU is my favorite Law & Order series. It's my favorite crime series, period. The acting is solid, and SVU has a strong cast. I like how the show isn't glamorous or sexy. The content is very heavy, and can be triggering for some viewers. It focuses on very deviant crimes, and I appreciate that SVU discusses topics that are often overlooked. It focuses on survivors and victims of heinous crime, and justice top priority.
Stephanie M.
I have literally watched every single episode of this show. Yes that means the 15+ season of it. I am addicted and never get sick of this show! I love the actors and the stories are so intense and really get you hooked to watch every episode. I love that each episode is different so you don't need to watch them in order. Only a few here and there are linked together. But they are just so creative and great shows.
Samantha M.
Arcadia, CA
Law and Order: SVU is an amazing show with amazing leads! I absolutely love Benson and Stabler even if Stabler isn't there anymore. I think law and order is one of the best crime series on television. I used to stay up just to watch it at night and recently I binged watched it when some channel had an SVU marathon. It's in its 18th season and even though I haven't watched it in its entirety and don't necessarily keep up to date with it, I'm always engrossed in the episodes I watch and I recommend SVU to people when I talk about some of my favorite shows.
Krystal S.
San Jose , CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Law & Order SVU is a total classic. The first time I started watching this show was when I was moving to a new city- we were in an extended stay & there was nothing else to watch. I got hooked! This show has been on for YEARS for a reason! They have some intense, interesting stories. I'm a fan! Sometimes I even leave my TV on in the background with this running, don't ask why! It's comforting to me I guess. Lol!
Amanda R.
I have been watching this show since episode 1. Benson and Stabler got me through many tough situations, and made me wish that all law enforcement was as good at dealing with victims as they were. Detective Munch and his dry sense of humor are endearing. I really enjoy how they twist things from the headlines to make it totally surprising every week. I would recommend this show to people who enjoy watching justice.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I miss Detective Stabler but Olivia Benson definitely keeps the show alive. I miss Munch he was one of my favorites, but I do now and always will love Ice T in the show. The Swinging Door of other cast members have their ups and downs but the show itself will live forever and always be great. plus there are so many celebrity features it's fun trying to guess or remember who they are or where some of them are from.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?