Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Alex R.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA

Dun Dun....Just the introduction is iconic. And honestly Law and Order of any variety is pretty much a once you pop you can't stop scenario. Because once you start an episode you have to finish it just to see how it ends, even if you already know how it ends. It has great ensemble cast and relevant cases that are clearly ripped from the headlines.
Ayannie T.
Ayannie T.

Who doesn't like Law & Order? What is there bad to say about it? Absolutely NOTHING! This show has been around for forever and I love every episode I have watched. I can't get enough of the cases, acting and there is no episode alike. You will watch one episode and you are not doing anything for the rest of your day! Great show! You will love it.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Tujunga, CA

Really a great show with great messages. I've resumed watching this show and I am enjoying it again. It got a bit formulaic for me for awhile but then I started missing it and started watching again. As usual, the episodes are ripped from the headlines but they are changed somewhat so that the TV version doesn't quite match the real life version.
Violga R.
Violga R.
Providence , RI

I've been watching this show for many many years. I feel like some of the old episodes were kind of predictable. I still like it and like all the drama, but I hate when I can tell what's happening next. Alot of the original cast isn't there, which it took some getting used to but, I don't find it life changingly annoying. ( yes, I made up a word)
Katy B.
Katy B.

I'm obsessed with this show. I have a degree in Forensics, so sometimes I have a hard time watching procedural cop shows. SVU is one of the few shows that doesn't make me cringe. They're not 100% accurate, but they do a good job of making sure most of it is good. Some things wouldn't work for TV if they did them how they were supposed to be done.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Highland Heights , Ky

This is my favorite Netflix binge watching show. Sooooo many seasons. It can get you through a long winter. The more recent episodes have gone downhill without the dynamic duo of Stabler and Benson together. I also feel like they are grasping for straw and pulling in every headline they can transform into a show, but I love it and am a loyal fan.
Dee V.
Dee V.

I enjoy watching Law and Order SVU. It's a pretty good T.V. series for those who like crime solving action. I just simply like trying to figure out who the bad guys are and how the stories are going to end. I would definitely recommend anyone who likes a surprised ending to watch this because not all the endings in each episode is a happy ending.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Gainesville, FL

I Love Law And Order SVU, It Always Keeps You On Yours Toes And Doesnt Every Get Boring , Theres A Perfect Amount Of Episodes Per Season Never To Long Of A Series Or To Short , I Definitely Cant Wait For There Newest Season. It A Great Crime And Solve Type Of Show . They arent Based On True Storys, But You Can Definitely Relate Them To Reality .
Naila W.
Naila W.
Richmond, CA

20/10 recommend this show. I've seen about every episode since it came out, going back to Olivia and Elliot days. Every episode has such a good plot, easy to follow but you have to pay attention. It made me consider going into law enforcement and make me never want to all at once. One episode is never enough, I binge watch it every chance I get.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.

One of the best shows on television ever!! I love watching!! I just wish I had some way to watch all of them from the first season in order!! Usually when they're on TV, the episodes are not from the same season and sometimes they even go 'back' in time from one more recent season to an older one directly after it! But overall, an amazing show!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?