BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

Kate F.
Calera, AL
This has been one of my favorite shows for years. Ive seen every episode at least twice. The actors are good and relatable. Cant choose just one fav episode. Its dramatic but not dumb. No other shows out there like it ... Definitely a must see!!!
Veronica M.
Staten Island, NY
I feel like it goes without even saying.. this show is great. this is the kind of show that you could just watch marathons of all day and not get tired of it. the story lines are intriguing... pretty mature situations.. not gonna lie makes me feel like a pervert after seeing it lol but love the story lines and the characters are extremely lovable.
Yolanda C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
This is my favorite show to binge watch. Out of all Law and Order series, this one is my favorite. I love the characters, the actors, and seeing the development that occurs. I have seen so many episodes, I am making it a goal to watch them all.
pamela c.
Mobile, AL
My favorite law and order is the special victims unit. I prefer the actors and the passion they feel for fighting these kind of crimes. The relief is felt when the perp is put away.
JoAnna C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Great show! I never watched it while it aired, I found it on Netflix and watched from the very beginning. Very interesting. Not a big fan of the latest season. Good cast.
Carlie S.
Yucca Valley, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is my all time favorite show and I've seen every episode with Stabler in it. I think that's like 150 or so episodes, but really sucha phenomenal cast. This show got me into psychology thanks to B.D.Wuang which is now my major. Best show ever.
Ashley P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
A die hard fan. I probably have seen every episode 10 times at the least! I think today is a perfect day to have a marathon of the most recent season. I prefer to dvr them and binge watch!
Callie O.
Goose Creek, SC
I've been watching the show for years,and actually started watching by accident during a bout with insomnia,and have been hooked ever since! Love the show the drama, raw emotion,realism of a lot of the cases. If you haven't watched i suggest you start.
Ashley O.
Griswold, CT
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love this show? Olivia Benson is the ultimate female lead character. Of course I was a little bummed when she lost Stabler but new additions to the show have been great.
Cin G.
San Jose, CA
Always watched ths series as a kid and still this day enjoy watching this series. There is so many series do not really have a favorite and actor and acting ok. Criminal minds and bones and other criminal movies. Yes I had recommend this series.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?