Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Fabiola E.
Fabiola E.
Orlando, FL
Although I loved it much better when Stabler was still there, the cast continues to give great performances and the episodes are still great. Great show if you're into crime and law stuff.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Mechanicville, NY
A series that's been on forever, for good reason. Though it is fiction, the actors do a fantastic job of portraying characters that are detectives and what they deal with on a daily basis
Leighann T.
Leighann T.
If you don't like this show I don't trust you. This is probably the best show I have ever watched. ICE-T IS IN THIS SHOW. Not advised for young children, but everyone else should love it.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Lampasas, TX
Oh the drama! My husband and I have a joke that this show will be on any time that you turn the TV on. Doesn't mean it's NOT addicting. One of a kind, and who doesn't love Olivia Benson??
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
I love watching svu because I somehow always think that I'm some type of detective. I learn a lot from these shows and they are great to watch during study breaks and when procrastinating
Megan G.
Megan G.
Tucson, AZ
This is my favorite show. I can watch the same episodes over again and not be bored with it. I actually stopped watching after Chris Meloni left SVU. He was my favorite actor on the show.
Tina S.
Tina S.
Love it been waumcthing since it came out enjoy very much each diferent drama that comes with the show cry balled my eyes out with diferents epesiode and enjoyed every moment and still do
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
Tonawanda, NY
This show used to be very enjoyable but in the recent years it seems as though they keep using the same script over and over again. The new actors on the show are not very good at acting.
Sophia K.
Sophia K.
Grand Rapids, MI
This show always is very suspenseful making me want to watch more and more episodes. Every show is a totally different scenario and it makes me feel as if I'm in their shoes so addictive.
Patti S.
Patti S.
Selinsgrove, PA
Sept. 22, 2016, 7:21 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Both my daughter and I love this show!! It's actually on my tv now! It's always interesting and I feel it teaches my daughter about predators and what she should not do and to be careful.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?