Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Elisa A.
Elisa A.

It is one of the best TV series ever! I love the main characters and the stories are so real!! Everytime you look an episode, after this you spend a little to think about the violence. It's incredible!
Jacqueline V.
Jacqueline V.

I can watch this all day! It always really has you thinking what kind of people are in this world there's familiar TV series but this one is my favorite they just have a lot of cases and yes must watch
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.

I absolutely love Law and Order!!!! I watch it every time I get bored! It it's very similar to Criminal Minds. I love watching it, the actors and great and it is filmed great. You have to watch it!!!!!
Frances F.
Frances F.
Hialeah, FL

I love this show and even though is has a ton of seasons of never a gets old. I love it so much. Probably one of main reasons why I want to become a lawyer. I love it so much totally recommend watching
Brittney T.
Brittney T.
Tampa, FL

One of my favorite shows on t.v. hands down! It is so suspenseful, you think you know who did it and then they completely flip the script. This show seriously makes me have an interest in pursuing law.
Alexus B.
Alexus B.

My favorite! My mom and I could watch SVU for hours. It's similar to criminal minds, and criminal intent. There are so many great things about his show. The actors are great! Go watch it now on Netflix
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Trenton, NJ

I love my law and order! The acting is great and it is always interesting. I don't have a favorite scene since they all are my favorite. This is a one of a kind show and I always recommend watching it!
Jacqueline D.
Jacqueline D.
Truro, NS

My all time favorite cop show I have watched this show from the beginning. it always has great plots and it makes you feel like you really know each character of course my favorite Character is Olivia.
Lison B.
Lison B.

I love love love SVU. It is my all time favorite: the plits, stories, characters, incident, events, trials, all seem to truly represent the legal system very well. I watch episodes over and over again.
The suspense, I love it. Law and Order always has the most interesting cases presented. In the mist thoughtful way. I compare it to CSI Miami. Olivia is my actor of choice. This is a must watch series!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now