Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Tatiyana C.
Tatiyana C.

Come on now, anybody who doesn't LOVE this show is just crazy. Can you say binge watch, although I am biased towards the original episodes featuring Olivia and Elliott, I am a fan nonetheless
Ann L.
Ann L.
Fairfax, VA

My favorite long running show on television. It's definitely hard to stomach sometimes due to the nature of the content, but that also goes to show how realistic the show portrays the crimes.
Kahloah D.
Kahloah D.
Los Angeles, CA

I love mariska Hargitay. She's a great actress and woman overall. She is really he one holding the show together. I loved it more when it was her & Elliot. But currently it's just okay to me.
Barbara C.
Barbara C.
San Antonio, TX

My late night go-to show! Fall asleep to Benson and Stabler every night. Not disciplined enough to catch regular programming and know that Stabler is gonna be missed. Best cop show out there!
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
Crossett, AR

I miss some of the original characters but there is always a great storyline and the show is believable. Not too many wins or losses. Love the backstory for the characters, not all about work
Stacey H.
Stacey H.
Overland Park, KS

I have watched all the episodes. Which.. when you think about it is a little depressing as I've likely spent literal days watching the show. Don't care -- 100% worth it. Olivia Benson is BAE.
Julia G.
Julia G.
Santa Rosa, CA

This is the best show ever. I love how intense it is and love when the bad guy gets caught. I wouldn't watch this show,of you have a history or being sexually abused it can trigger memories.
Kyle B.
Kyle B.
Lakewood, OH

Amazing show. I love how the show has been on for almost 20 seasons and they still come out with new episodes every week and the suspense and thrill continue to grow each episode. MUST WATCH
Amy P.
Amy P.

Great show until Christopher meloni left. Then it got a bit far fetched. I thought it was great and always keeping you on your toes/relevant stories up until he left. No one can replace him!
Katie P.
Katie P.
Katy, TX

Always a classic. I could watch SVU every night of the week. They stay relevant year after year by taking big headline news stories and bringing them to TV. Very intelligent and interesting.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?