Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Leighann T.
Leighann T.
Pop Culture Expert
If you don't like this show I don't trust you. This is probably the best show I have ever watched. ICE-T IS IN THIS SHOW. Not advised for young children, but everyone else should love it.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Tucson, AZ
This is my favorite show. I can watch the same episodes over again and not be bored with it. I actually stopped watching after Chris Meloni left SVU. He was my favorite actor on the show.
alexis j.
alexis j.
New britain, Connecticut
Law and order is the best show to watch for any day but especially on lazy days when they have the marathons. if you're into the law and crazy crimes, then this is the best show to watch.
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
Tonawanda, NY
This show used to be very enjoyable but in the recent years it seems as though they keep using the same script over and over again. The new actors on the show are not very good at acting.
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Kingston, TN
I love the cast of law and order svu! This is the only law and order I watch. I never miss and episode and if I think I may I set our DVR to record it. I would recommend this to everyone.
Patti S.
Patti S.
Selinsgrove, PA
Both my daughter and I love this show!! It's actually on my tv now! It's always interesting and I feel it teaches my daughter about predators and what she should not do and to be careful.
Sophia K.
Sophia K.
Grand Rapids, MI
This show always is very suspenseful making me want to watch more and more episodes. Every show is a totally different scenario and it makes me feel as if I'm in their shoes so addictive.
Sherry D.
Sherry D.
Orem, UT
I love this show!! It is amazing!! I haven't missed an episode since it started!! One of my favorite scenes is when Olivia adopts Noah!! This is a must watch tv show with amazing actors!!
Tina S.
Tina S.
Love it been waumcthing since it came out enjoy very much each diferent drama that comes with the show cry balled my eyes out with diferents epesiode and enjoyed every moment and still do
Erica M.
Erica M.
Lansing, MI
All time favorite show! I love the mystery on trying to figure out who committed the crime. It makes me want to become a detective. I love watching it, it keeps me on the edge of my seat.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?