Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Amy P.
Amy P.

Great show until Christopher meloni left. Then it got a bit far fetched. I thought it was great and always keeping you on your toes/relevant stories up until he left. No one can replace him!
Breyana D.
Breyana D.
Savannah, GA

I like SVU out of all the Law and Order shows. It is filled with drama and real life scenarios. The characters are very in tune to all the cases while views become in tune to the characters.
Kayla R.

Love love love this show! I like that the producers & writers make the show relatable with real life situations and problems in today's society. They also make the characters feel relatable.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Sandston, VA

LOVE this show!
I love how they always are having marathon and rerun days.
Even if I've seen the episodes a million times I still watch. Love all of the characters.
Highly recommend watching
Kristhina R.
Kristhina R.
Laurel, MD

This show is absolutely amazing. The story lines are heartfelt and honest. Always carried by a brilliant cast of astonishing actors. I can watch re/runs of this show every day, all the time.
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Norman Park, GA

Omgggggg! Love love love this show no matter how many times I watch the shows over and over again it never gets boring. Actors are A one I highly recommend this show if you like crime shows.
Dee M.
Dee M.
Phoenix, AZ

I know this show is old school , but i love it ! "Olivia" is my favorite , she's a great actress. Sometimes it looks so real . They genuinely care for the people and are fair in every case .
Jasminn D.
Jasminn D.
Garland, TX

Not exactly fond that every episode involves a killing or such of that kind but this series is very interesting. I can go back and watch replays of episodes and still be surprised at the end
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Wagram, NC

My boyfriend and I love this show. We spend most of our time together catching up on the shows we may have missed. It let's you realize what evil is in the world & how man kind can stop it.
Athena Z.
Athena Z.

So many seasons! I feel that I never get to finish any of the season altogether. Then again it's a good thing. Why You always have something new to watch. The crime scenes and everything <3
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now