Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Brandi A.
Brandi A.
Abingdon, MD

Love this show! Sometimes it hits you in the feels but it is such a great way to bring awareness in the form of entertainment. The acting and plots are so great I find myself binge watching.
Shanaiya J.
Shanaiya J.
Berlin, NJ

I've been watching this sense I was little. My mom started watching it then I began watching it. Now i can't go without. I've loved this show sense I was a kid and I'll always love this show
Destiny H.
Destiny H.

My favorite show of all time! this is one of if not the best crime show on television. The acting is amazing and I cannot even pick in or my favorite episodes. It is definitely a must watch.
Tara K.
Tara K.
Biddeford, ME

It's good to see justice get served on television, even if it's not real. It's the only thing that we humans have left to look at for hope, since the justice system has failed so many of us.
Maira  S.
Maira S.
Kingman, AZ

One of my favorite shows. It's such a good drama and I really like the leading cast. I love this show because it makes you care for the people they are helping and for those who are helping.
Beth C.
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX

I have watched so many of these episodes & I just think it's a great show. I find myself getting mad during the trials because it seems real & the situations are just sad. I highly recommend
Julia G.
Julia G.
Santa Rosa, CA

This is the best show ever. I love how intense it is and love when the bad guy gets caught. I wouldn't watch this show,of you have a history or being sexually abused it can trigger memories.
Christian M.
Christian M.
Sonora, Ca

Better then any other criminal show out on television! It's jaw dropping at times yet can get you so emotional you want to jump in! The show keeps you on your feet and wanting to watch more!
Katherine N.
Katherine N.
Gastonia, NC

This is one of my favorite shows. I love watching woth my mother. I love anything to do with law and court. So interesting and if you haven't seen it you need to. One of the best shows ever.
Haley F.
Haley F.
Peoria, AZ

The show is the best it always keeps you wondering and guessing all of the actors and actresses do a great job portraying the characters and really stick to what is true about crime fighting
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now