Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Maranda C.
Maranda C.

Me and my boy friend like watching this , specially when we are relaxing or sitting down for dinner it's just a thing we do , it never gets old and there's so many episodes I haven't watch a rerun yet !
Jacqueline V.
Jacqueline V.

I can watch this all day! It always really has you thinking what kind of people are in this world there's familiar TV series but this one is my favorite they just have a lot of cases and yes must watch
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Katy, TX

My favorite of all the law and orders!! I named my dogs Olivia and Stabler! Every episode is better than the last.... not many shows can withstand the test of time... this one will go down as a classic
Chantae P.
Chantae P.
Leesburg, GA

I just started getting into law and order SVU. I absolutely love t. You cannot just watch just one episode of this show. It draws you in. I would definitely recommend people to watch law and order SVU.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.

I absolutely love Law and Order!!!! I watch it every time I get bored! It it's very similar to Criminal Minds. I love watching it, the actors and great and it is filmed great. You have to watch it!!!!!
Jacqueline D.
Jacqueline D.
Truro, NS

My all time favorite cop show I have watched this show from the beginning. it always has great plots and it makes you feel like you really know each character of course my favorite Character is Olivia.
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Corpus Christi, TX

YES! The suspense of the show and the acting of the characters are amazing! It's like CSI which used to be my fav until I got into law and order. I can literally binge watch all day, it's a must watch!
Chantel K.
Chantel K.
Aiea, HI

I could watch Law & Order: SVU re-runs all day! This is my go-to show whenever I don't know what else to watch. The SVU team is my favorite. I like that they reference current events sometimes as well.
ana s.
ana s.

Ive watched this show from the beginning and still highly enjoy it because of the main characters. e visto este show desde el principio y me reteencanta aun hasta hoy por los protagonistas principales.
Frances F.
Frances F.
Hialeah , Fl

I love this show and even though is has a ton of seasons of never a gets old. I love it so much. Probably one of main reasons why I want to become a lawyer. I love it so much totally recommend watching
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now