Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Valentina P.
Valentina P.
With its countless episodes have caught me, the variety of cases the story that everyone hides, the people behind the crimes. I love these real-world stories that show us how the world is.
Synnamin F.
Synnamin F.
Very good show. Every episode is different. I honestly think I'm a detective when I watch this show and try to figure out who comitted the crime (Im never right) Always interesting and new.
Valeeie C.
Valeeie C.
Schuylkill Haven, PA
This is a true addiction! Cozy up and watch the entire series on Hulu. With all the story lines and character developments you will find yourself glued to the tube for hours. I know I did!
Andrea O.
Andrea O.
Longwood, FL
I mean who doesn't love Law and Order? Crime, murder, and drama! I love the show! This is a show that I can just sit and multitask while watching and still know everything that's going on.
Jessica I.
Jessica I.
Los Angeles, CA
Oct. 3, 2016, 10 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show although it is heartbreaking it is a great drama series and the suspense is great it has you thinking all kinds of possibilities and makes you like you a detective as well
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Graysville, TN
Law & Order hasn't always been my favorite but it has grown on me a little since I've seen basically every episode of CSI and Criminal Minds. Good actors and actresses and good storylines.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
San Jacinto, CA
Oct. 5, 2016, 12:56 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Olivia Benson is played by an amazing woman who has been on this long standing running show season after season! We have seen Marcia been pushed out of her boundaries and new realizations.
Tina S.
Tina S.
Love this show. Love how they show all the steps up until sentencing. Never a dull show I'm always captivated by the actors and could not imagine dealing with some of those cases for real.
Martine K.
Martine K.
Huntington Beach, CA
Out of all of the law & order, SVU has and always will be my favorite one. The stories are always super interesting and it's even more fun to watch when you know it's based on true events.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
This is honestly a really great show that has different events happening every show but with a main story line to go along! It already has quite a few seasons in and is still going strong!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?