BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Teresa K.
Lawrenceville, IL
Great show, love watching the characters interact week to week. Very entertaining when I am not reading a book or working on crafts. The actors are exceptional. I like when Olivia gets to be the hard nosed policewoman and bust the perps. Best crime show on Television today.
Amber S.
felicity, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I want to put it out there for being a girl that had a similar situation i am proud of this TV show
it makes me happy to see people get locked up for their crimes and for the
mystery in the show is amazing...Of course i think stabler is sexy also...
Jane D.
Dallas, TX
Awesome show. Love it. I've been watching it since the beginning and it's never gotten old, boring or stale. I'm a fan of all the Law & Order series, but this one is my favorite. Mariska Hargitay is amazing as Olivia. I miss Elliot's character.
Mandy L.
Hampshire, IL
I've been following this show since the beginning and through the losses in characters. It has still kept me interested and I love how the characters have evolved through the years.
Tami L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I get absolutely way to involved in the show lol. The drama ...the need for justice and I can't help that benson is kick ass. But I wanted stabler to do a pop up every now and then.
Maundrial C.
Lancaster, SC
I liked the show because it incorporated real life events. It is not similar to other TV series because it goes through the entire story. I think the actors are very good. I don't have a favorite scene. I would recommend everyone watch this show.
Amanda C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Great show. Has been running for almost as long I have been alive. It does a great job captivating the audience and leaves you on the edge of your seat till the end. They cast the show really well and will continue on watching. Highly recommend!
Shelley S.
Cypress, CA
I love this show! I almost always get sucked in after the first few minutes. One of my favorite things is that the writers focus on making each episode pertinent to current events.
Maribel C.
San Antonio, TX
I've literally watched all the seasons! This is my favorite of all and it all began when my husband, boyfriend at the time, moved to an apartment after HS and had no cable....so we set up antenna and this became our FAVORITE!!! We still watch it!
Jessica N.
Laurelville, OH
Absolutely love this show so much that I even watch the reruns over and over love the ones with Benson and stabler the most but there all great really really recommend you watch this
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?