10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,176 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Law & Order hasn't always been my favorite but it has grown on me a little since I've seen basically every episode of CSI and Criminal Minds. Good actors and actresses and good storylines.
This is honestly a really great show that has different events happening every show but with a main story line to go along! It already has quite a few seasons in and is still going strong!
Very good show. Every episode is different. I honestly think I'm a detective when I watch this show and try to figure out who comitted the crime (Im never right) Always interesting and new.
I love SVU because it gives me a way to see people punished for their crimes. Something we often don't get the satisfaction of when watching the daily news. Mariska Hargitay is a treasure.
A series that's been on forever, for good reason. Though it is fiction, the actors do a fantastic job of portraying characters that are detectives and what they deal with on a daily basis
The most addicting show out there. Be warned, if you start an episode you have to finish it. There's no leaving halfway through. The stories never get old. The characters are all amazing.
Oh the drama! My husband and I have a joke that this show will be on any time that you turn the TV on. Doesn't mean it's NOT addicting. One of a kind, and who doesn't love Olivia Benson??
Law and order is the best show to watch for any day but especially on lazy days when they have the marathons. if you're into the law and crazy crimes, then this is the best show to watch.
This is my favorite show. I can watch the same episodes over again and not be bored with it. I actually stopped watching after Chris Meloni left SVU. He was my favorite actor on the show.
Love it been waumcthing since it came out enjoy very much each diferent drama that comes with the show cry balled my eyes out with diferents epesiode and enjoyed every moment and still do
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos