Add a Photo

Photos (23)
jaylene g.
jaylene g.
Oxnard, CA

I literally watch an episode each day. Detective Benson and Stabler are my favorite partners. If you're into Criminals Mind and crime shows then Law & Order: SVU is the a great show to watch.
morgan s.
morgan s.
Matthews, NC

One of the longest running shows that i can still find new episodes for. Wonderful crime drama filled with plenty of New York scenery. Very graphic sometimes, definitley not a childrens show.
Briona H.
Briona H.
College Sta, TX

If it's forced to choose an all-time fav tx series, SVU would be the winner. I've seen every single episode & could probably recite each ones story line. Suspense, concept, & twists non-stop!
Stacey H.
Stacey H.
Overland Park, KS

I have watched all the episodes. Which.. when you think about it is a little depressing as I've likely spent literal days watching the show. Don't care -- 100% worth it. Olivia Benson is BAE.
Alyssa I.
Alyssa I.

If you don't like this show then I really don't know why. This is my go to fav hour long detective show. All of the characters bring something to the table and the stories are so captivating.
Kahloah D.
Kahloah D.
Los Angeles, CA

I love mariska Hargitay. She's a great actress and woman overall. She is really he one holding the show together. I loved it more when it was her & Elliot. But currently it's just okay to me.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.

Theres a lot of suspense in this show. This show is for a grown up audience . Theees everyrhing from murder, kidnapping, suicides etc. If you're into criminal justice then you'll like this show
Frances P.
Frances P.
Brandon, FL

I've been watching this for so long that it would be strange to hear someone that hasn't hea or watched it. The trama always on the edge, the realness, the actors, I love everything about it.
Annisha K.
Annisha K.
Indianapolis, IN

This is my favorite show on the planet. Iv seen all seasons and my favorite ones are with Elliott and benson together. I don't like the newer ones that much so I always re watch the old ones.
Marisela G.
Marisela G.

This show is my ultimate favorite. I see the marathons and just hang out on my couch. The actors are great and it helps you think about your safety and how to keep your children safe as well.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now