Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Bree C.
Bree C.
New Phila, OH

One of my absolute favorite shows. I started watching it when I was younger with my uncle and now I literally watch it all the time. Even episodes I've already watched. I can't stop watching!
Liz G.
Liz G.
Green Valley, AZ

Love love this show. The content is actually quite depressing but I love the cast and I think this genuinely opens people's eyes! I'm docking a star because Christopher Meloni left. LOVE him.
Tatiyana C.
Tatiyana C.

Come on now, anybody who doesn't LOVE this show is just crazy. Can you say binge watch, although I am biased towards the original episodes featuring Olivia and Elliott, I am a fan nonetheless
Marisela G.
Marisela G.

This show is my ultimate favorite. I see the marathons and just hang out on my couch. The actors are great and it helps you think about your safety and how to keep your children safe as well.
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
Crossett, AR

I miss some of the original characters but there is always a great storyline and the show is believable. Not too many wins or losses. Love the backstory for the characters, not all about work
Dee M.
Dee M.
Phoenix, AZ

I know this show is old school , but i love it ! "Olivia" is my favorite , she's a great actress. Sometimes it looks so real . They genuinely care for the people and are fair in every case .
Abby J.
Abby J.
Minneapolis , Mn

This is my all time favorite show. I was worried once Stabler left that the show was going to take a turn for the worse, but it maintained the same quality and storylines even after he left.
Amy P.
Amy P.

Great show until Christopher meloni left. Then it got a bit far fetched. I thought it was great and always keeping you on your toes/relevant stories up until he left. No one can replace him!
Kyle B.
Kyle B.
Lakewood, OH

Amazing show. I love how the show has been on for almost 20 seasons and they still come out with new episodes every week and the suspense and thrill continue to grow each episode. MUST WATCH
Haley F.
Haley F.
Peoria, AZ

The show is the best it always keeps you wondering and guessing all of the actors and actresses do a great job portraying the characters and really stick to what is true about crime fighting
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now