10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,191 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I love SVU because it gives me a way to see people punished for their crimes. Something we often don't get the satisfaction of when watching the daily news. Mariska Hargitay is a treasure.
Such a great show! The characters are so relatable and the plot deals with real life issues in a serious and proactive way! Wonderful show that mixes detective work with the justice system
What is there to NOT love about SVU?! I've been watching this show for what seems like forever! Crime and drama that is so closely connected to real life events, it keeps you on your toes.
I cannot get enough of this show. It always gives you the suspenseful feeling and I feel involved while watching. I'm a seasoned watcher and feel like I'm practically a detective now haha.
I LIVE FOR THIS SHOW!!!! My favorite show ever I think it's well written and not repetitive like other shows! If I had all day to watch it I would! Great actors and acting! MUST WATCH!!!!!
I love this show although it is heartbreaking it is a great drama series and the suspense is great it has you thinking all kinds of possibilities and makes you like you a detective as well
With its countless episodes have caught me, the variety of cases the story that everyone hides, the people behind the crimes. I love these real-world stories that show us how the world is.
This is a true addiction! Cozy up and watch the entire series on Hulu. With all the story lines and character developments you will find yourself glued to the tube for hours. I know I did!
One of my favorite shows I have been watching for years. Even as characters leave I continue to watch it. it's so addicting that you can't help but keep watching one episode after another.
Olivia Benson is played by an amazing woman who has been on this long standing running show season after season! We have seen Marcia been pushed out of her boundaries and new realizations.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos