Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tatyana M.
Tatyana M.
Modesto, CA

This show is amazing. My favorite character is Olivia. She empowers women so much in this show. I watched every single episode. I even re watch them sometimes. But the show is very interesting
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Grand Rapids, MI

Law & Order SVU is my favorite show! I love Olivia and miss Stabler! I literally watch this show everyday. In my opinion it's 10x better than Criminal Intent. I can't wait for the new episode.
Kimberly O.
Kimberly O.
Genoa, NE

This is a wonderful series. Very good acting and love Mariska. I love that you don't have to watch the series from the beginning in order to get it. I started watching reruns and got addicted.
Claudia T.
Claudia T.
Alva, OK

I love, love this show mostly because it's about crime I do watch similar shows, my favorite scene/ episode was when Olivia had a stalker she is such a good actor you definitely have to watch.
Shayna P.
Shayna P.
Port St Lucie, Fl

Love love love!!! Absolute must watch. The characters are great at what they do. Watching this show will make you feel like you want to help out more and realize some dangers in the real world
Tiffany I.
Tiffany I.

I have been watching SVU since it first came out! By far the best show out there!! I thought with the loss of characters it would go downhill but it did the exact opposite. 5 stars hands down.
Ann L.
Ann L.
Fairfax, VA

My favorite long running show on television. It's definitely hard to stomach sometimes due to the nature of the content, but that also goes to show how realistic the show portrays the crimes.
Eboné S.
Eboné S.
Charlotte, NC

I've been watching this show since I was younger and couldn't understand what was going on because my mom always had it on. Now I know what's going on and I love this show. It's a must watch!
Barbara C.
Barbara C.
San Antonio, TX

My late night go-to show! Fall asleep to Benson and Stabler every night. Not disciplined enough to catch regular programming and know that Stabler is gonna be missed. Best cop show out there!
Kymberli B.
Kymberli B.
Gibsonville, NC

I love the way this show takes real life cases and makes an episode. The actors are phenomenal and truly make you feel like it is real. It is definitely one of my favorite crime shows on now.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now