Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Sturgeon Bay, WI

I love all these shows. I like crime shows and love to try and figure out the problems before they do. There are a few similar shows on but this one is the best. I think that it's a must watch for sure.
Maranda C.
Maranda C.

Me and my boy friend like watching this , specially when we are relaxing or sitting down for dinner it's just a thing we do , it never gets old and there's so many episodes I haven't watch a rerun yet !
Vicki D.
Vicki D.
Buffalo, NY

Well I'm an addict for this show as well ... the actors are pretty good for what they have to do I love watching it because of how crazy some of the stories are .. I would definitely recommend watching it :)!
Ashley E.
Ashley E.

I've watched Law & Order for years. It's a fantastic crime show! Excellent acting! It always gets you thinking trying to figure out throughout the episode who committed the crime and why did they do it?
Gloria O.
Gloria O.

I hate that these bad things happen, but they do. The show is good and the actors are really passionate about their roles. I just sometimes hate the law aspect of it and the flawed justice system....sad
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.

Where to even begin? If you haven't seen this show yet, where have you been? SVU is easily the best detective show on TV. If you're looking for a new show to start watching, i highly recommend this one!
Kim R.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA

One of another of my all time favorite shows. The acting is awesome and the chemistry is just as good. The stories are based upon real life so it has an element to it that is frightening and intriguing.
LaQwanza W.
LaQwanza W.
S Charleston, WV

By far the best show of all time. Although it has changed up a lot since season 1, you can't help but to tune in every week. I love how they are basing shows off of what is happening in the world today.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
El Paso, Tx

I can watch and re watch this show endlessly. I like that not every episode relies on an other so someone can watch one random episode and be fine. So there's always an episode someone is bound to like!
kelly m.
kelly m.

I am the kind of person that loves the mytery in the movies and series, i love the fact that almost all of the chapters is based on the real life and that gives you mottion , i don´t know i just love it
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now