Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Tiffany I.
Tiffany I.

I have been watching SVU since it first came out! By far the best show out there!! I thought with the loss of characters it would go downhill but it did the exact opposite. 5 stars hands down.
Lucy W.
Lucy W.
Lacey, Wa

I binge watched all 17 seasons of this on Hulu and I love it so much. I used to watch it with my grandma when I was younger but I definitely had to go back and rewatch all episodes as an adult
Claudia T.
Claudia T.
Alva, OK

I love, love this show mostly because it's about crime I do watch similar shows, my favorite scene/ episode was when Olivia had a stalker she is such a good actor you definitely have to watch.
Katelyn M.
Katelyn M.
Trappe, MD

I work shift work and we have television to help us pass time and this is without a doubt my favorite show I can get so wrapped up in these cases that there is no moving from infront of the Tv
Ayanna L.
Ayanna L.
Lexington, SC

I grew up watching the episodes and trying to memorize the beginning and singing the theme song and it's so unique because other show is like it bc of certain scenes and the plot of the series
Lillian B.
Lillian B.
Clementon, NJ

If you like crime shows, then this is definitely the show for you. While I wouldn't recommend this to children under 18, it is a fun ride for adults, although sometimes it gets a little heavy.
Mari G.
Mari G.
Tyler

We love the edge of the seat suspense of trying to guess who the guilty party is and how they get busted. We love the empathy the squad shows the victims and how they fight to get the bad guys
Jazmin L.
Jazmin L.
Pomona , CA

Love this show. I love it the the storylines usually end after one episode it keeps me entertained and so many different great actors are part of it so as that Stabler left. Still love Olivia.
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Grand Rapids, MI

Law & Order SVU is my favorite show! I love Olivia and miss Stabler! I literally watch this show everyday. In my opinion it's 10x better than Criminal Intent. I can't wait for the new episode.
Dani K.
Dani K.

This is easily one of my favorite cop/crime TV shows. I watch every season live so that I don't ever have to be without seeing an episode! This is such an easy show to get addicted to as well.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?