Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Athena Z.
Athena Z.
So many seasons! I feel that I never get to finish any of the season altogether. Then again it's a good thing. Why You always have something new to watch. The crime scenes and everything <3
Maranda P.
Maranda P.
Lyons, GA
I love the stories on this show. It always keeps me watching and paying attention. There is always something that relates to real life. It also has great actors. I would recommend watching.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
San Antonio, TX
Been following this show for years. I love how they include some of the stories we have seen in headlines in the show. Ex: Chris Brown and Rhianna If you love a good crime drama this is it.
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
I have been watching law and order svu for years! It is an amazing show. I'm addicted to it. I love that they always have marathons of the show so I can binge watch it. One of my favorites.
Krissy W.
Krissy W.
Overland Park, KS
There's no better show for binge watching on a lazy Sunday. The plots are interesting and thought-provoking. I've loved this show for so many years and always stop to watch it when it's on.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Taylor, PA
Oct. 4, 2016, 11:39 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law and Order: SVU is a great police drama with a fantastic cast. You really connect with the characters despite the sometimes uncomfortable but relevant issues being addressed in the show.
Mo P.
Mo P.
Provo, UT
I love this show and watched it whenever it was on tv, now that I have Hulu I watch it when there is nothing else on. I like it a lot but I wouldn't bindge watch it, I don't think at least.
Monica P.
Monica P.
Been watching this show for years, some episodes are better than others, but for the most part I enjoy it. I have not seen every single episode, but I do watching whenever I find it on TV.
Christa R.
Christa R.
Warner Robins, GA
One of my favorite shows I have been watching for years. Even as characters leave I continue to watch it. it's so addicting that you can't help but keep watching one episode after another.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
A die hard fan. I probably have seen every episode 10 times at the least! I think today is a perfect day to have a marathon of the most recent season. I prefer to dvr them and binge watch!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?