Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kasi L.
Kasi L.
Lancaster, OH

My husbands all time favorite series. It keeps current with issues in today's society and really gets you sucked into the story lines for the main characters as well as the victims. It is a must watch!!
Nanite J.
Nanite J.

Seriously my favorite show ever!!!! Nothing can compare to this. I've watched every episode of every season! It's repetitive yes.. But Olivia and stabler made this show amazing! The acting is too great!
Alue G.
Alue G.

It is a very interesting series. Each episode is amazing and exciting. There are several cases of crimes and we will see how justice is done. We also see the side of those who work for justice to happen
Audrey L.
Audrey L.
Kansas City , Mo

THE BEST CRIME SHOW ON TELEVISION. The cast is absolutely fantastic, the acting is amazing, and they always have you on your toes. It's above any other crime show I've ever seen, definitely a must watch
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Sturgeon Bay, WI

I love all these shows. I like crime shows and love to try and figure out the problems before they do. There are a few similar shows on but this one is the best. I think that it's a must watch for sure.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Los Fresnos, TX

I binge watch this every summer. I can tell you who is guilty for every episode yet I still love to watch it. I never get tired of this show. It's great and I do recommend it to anyone! Worth your time!
Gloria O.
Gloria O.

I hate that these bad things happen, but they do. The show is good and the actors are really passionate about their roles. I just sometimes hate the law aspect of it and the flawed justice system....sad
Asia N.
Asia N.

This show is full of mystery and suspense and it is absolutely one of my favorites! Have been watching it for more than 8 years now and I still love to watch it with family members whenever it comes on.
Kim R.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA

One of another of my all time favorite shows. The acting is awesome and the chemistry is just as good. The stories are based upon real life so it has an element to it that is frightening and intriguing.
Ana Maria E.
Ana Maria E.
Bucharest

I very much like crime and police Tv Shows and this one is in my top 5. The cast is very good and the plot is not as anything else I have seen. I like every single scene. I would say it is a must watch!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now