BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Judith T.
Galena Park, TX
ALL time FAVORITE TV SHOW. I loved it when Oliva and Benson worked together
and was heart broken when he left the show. I know this is weird but I love the story lines
and how dedicated all the detectives get, makes you feel so intense about the show.
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Oh my! This is my show! The crime cases are always so intense and the storyline with all the characters just keeps you wanting more and what can I say for the actors!! The are amazing!
Caitlyn R.
Batavia, IA
Great show! A ton of episodes so plenty to watch. I really enjoy this series and others like it. They are obviously doing something right since it's been on the air for so long. Stabler and Benson are a dynamic duo. I would recommend this to everyone!
Allison  C.
Saint Rose, LA
Favorite Show EVER!!!!! I live for Law and Order SVU. I have watched almost every episode, and I will still find myself watching them over. If you like great drama and suspense then this is the show for you. I can't wait until the new season starts!
Sarah A.
Oxford
Everyone who is anyone in Hollywood has been on this show. It shows a bad topic that is usually taboo to media and shows the cops who have a very tough job investigating sexual crimes.
Kirsten C.
Federalsburg, MD
I think I've seen every episode! This show is 5 stars all around, always has been and always will be! Such a great show, great actors and actresses! Great story lines, always keep you in suspense! Even when I've seen an episode multiple times, I love to watch again!
Rashunda M.
Atlanta, GA
This particular series has become the most popular of its kind. It sometimes becomes redundant. But I do appreciate how it adds suspense to each character. I am tired of Olivia being the heroin all the time after she has been kidnapped and beat up.
Lindsey T.
Perris, CA
I absolutely love Law and Order: Special Victims Unit. I love the drama and suspense in each episode. In addition, I love that the Chief is a female and in charge! A must watch show!!
Lisa O.
Plato, MO
I have watched every season and just love the actors and the story lines have always been great, Olivia is my favorite. (she is a bad a**) it is similar in that it is a cop show, other than that, no comparison, it is definitely a must watch series.
kelsy m.
Fairborn, OH
I have always been obsessed with this show and it's perfect to watch on rainy days. i love the new storylines each show and the acting isn't too shabby. although after watching it for awhile the situations become predictable. highly recommend though
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?