Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Bree C.
Bree C.
New Phila, OH

One of my absolute favorite shows. I started watching it when I was younger with my uncle and now I literally watch it all the time. Even episodes I've already watched. I can't stop watching!
Liz G.
Liz G.
Green Valley, AZ

Love love this show. The content is actually quite depressing but I love the cast and I think this genuinely opens people's eyes! I'm docking a star because Christopher Meloni left. LOVE him.
jaylene g.
jaylene g.
Oxnard, CA

I literally watch an episode each day. Detective Benson and Stabler are my favorite partners. If you're into Criminals Mind and crime shows then Law & Order: SVU is the a great show to watch.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Sterling Hts, MI

I love this show, it is one of my favorites. The characters are great, and I feel like I can relate to them sometimes. The actors that play the parts are great and get into character so well.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.

Theres a lot of suspense in this show. This show is for a grown up audience . Theees everyrhing from murder, kidnapping, suicides etc. If you're into criminal justice then you'll like this show
morgan s.
morgan s.
Matthews, NC

One of the longest running shows that i can still find new episodes for. Wonderful crime drama filled with plenty of New York scenery. Very graphic sometimes, definitley not a childrens show.
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
Crossett, AR

I miss some of the original characters but there is always a great storyline and the show is believable. Not too many wins or losses. Love the backstory for the characters, not all about work
Stacey H.
Stacey H.
Overland Park, KS

I have watched all the episodes. Which.. when you think about it is a little depressing as I've likely spent literal days watching the show. Don't care -- 100% worth it. Olivia Benson is BAE.
Annisha K.
Annisha K.
Indianapolis, IN

This is my favorite show on the planet. Iv seen all seasons and my favorite ones are with Elliott and benson together. I don't like the newer ones that much so I always re watch the old ones.
Eboné S.
Eboné S.
Charlotte, NC

I've been watching this show since I was younger and couldn't understand what was going on because my mom always had it on. Now I know what's going on and I love this show. It's a must watch!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now