Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tatyana M.
Tatyana M.
Modesto, CA

This show is amazing. My favorite character is Olivia. She empowers women so much in this show. I watched every single episode. I even re watch them sometimes. But the show is very interesting
Tiffany I.
Tiffany I.

I have been watching SVU since it first came out! By far the best show out there!! I thought with the loss of characters it would go downhill but it did the exact opposite. 5 stars hands down.
Leticia H.
Leticia H.
Denver City, TX

Love this show. Love Olivia Benson. I just with they would bring back Stabler. But I love this stories and how they are relevant to what is happening today. The actors and the plots are great!
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Grand Rapids, MI

Law & Order SVU is my favorite show! I love Olivia and miss Stabler! I literally watch this show everyday. In my opinion it's 10x better than Criminal Intent. I can't wait for the new episode.
Briona H.
Briona H.
College Sta, TX

If it's forced to choose an all-time fav tx series, SVU would be the winner. I've seen every single episode & could probably recite each ones story line. Suspense, concept, & twists non-stop!
Kymberli B.
Kymberli B.
Gibsonville, NC

I love the way this show takes real life cases and makes an episode. The actors are phenomenal and truly make you feel like it is real. It is definitely one of my favorite crime shows on now.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Sterling Hts, MI

I love this show, it is one of my favorites. The characters are great, and I feel like I can relate to them sometimes. The actors that play the parts are great and get into character so well.
Eboné S.
Eboné S.
Charlotte, NC

I've been watching this show since I was younger and couldn't understand what was going on because my mom always had it on. Now I know what's going on and I love this show. It's a must watch!
jaylene g.
jaylene g.
Oxnard, CA

I literally watch an episode each day. Detective Benson and Stabler are my favorite partners. If you're into Criminals Mind and crime shows then Law & Order: SVU is the a great show to watch.
Stacey H.
Stacey H.
Overland Park, KS

I have watched all the episodes. Which.. when you think about it is a little depressing as I've likely spent literal days watching the show. Don't care -- 100% worth it. Olivia Benson is BAE.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now