BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Krissy W.
Krissy W.
Overland Park, KS
There's no better show for binge watching on a lazy Sunday. The plots are interesting and thought-provoking. I've loved this show for so many years and always stop to watch it when it's on.
Athena Z.
Athena Z.
Pop Culture Expert
So many seasons! I feel that I never get to finish any of the season altogether. Then again it's a good thing. Why You always have something new to watch. The crime scenes and everything <3
Mo P.
Mo P.
Provo, UT
I love this show and watched it whenever it was on tv, now that I have Hulu I watch it when there is nothing else on. I like it a lot but I wouldn't bindge watch it, I don't think at least.
Ann C.
Ann C.
Orlando, FL
I am hooked I just finish watching all seasons it took 2 weeks watch all them
You feel like your right there and there family they there for Each other and you can tell they love there jobs
Laura K.
Laura K.
Kansas City , MO
Pop Culture Expert
It can get a little dark, but I think that's why this show is so real. I feel that most of the stories are realistic and you can at times even get emotional from the story lines and acting.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Winsted, CT
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show! I watch it all the time, I love when they have the marathons on tv. My favorite actor is Christopher Melony he's so funny. It has great actors. I would recommend this show
Tina B.
Tina B.
Plano, TX
I love this show! It just keeps getting better and better! I all the Law and Order spinoffs! I love when play lots of episodes back to back! I watch them like I have never seen them before.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
I love this show! It's more than just a cop drama. It shows some of the daily things detectives might have to deal with. It also opens dialogue about victims and the laws dealing with them.
Celeste C.
Celeste C.
Idaho Falls, ID
After one hundred and something episodes you would think this show would get a little redundant but somehow they keep the story line fresh and new every time. Great actors and a great show.
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.
Always watched this show! Even when I was a child my grandpa had this on all the time. It's a great show. It definitely has a lot of drama but it keeps you on your toes for sure! I love it!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?