Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Juanise O.
Juanise O.

Words can't describe how much I love for this show. I can watch the same episodes over and over. I love watching the old o es and seeing actors I recognize now when they were just starting out.
Eve F.
Eve F.
Monroe Township, NJ

Although the characters have continued to change over the years, the program has been able to keep it standing. However the main characters are good and do a good job of keeping the show going.
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Lexington, KY

I love this show, also! It can be a bit depressing at times due to all the violence and victimization, but Mariska Hargitay is a great actress and the show really seems to advocate for victims.
Gabriela J.
Gabriela J.
Los Angeles , Ca

One of my goals is work work for a police department. Olivia and Elliot have got to be the best actors I've ever seen. I love their work ethics. They make the show interesting and understanding
Jenn H.
Jenn H.
Floral City, FL

I've been watching this show for years with my family. I will continue watching this show forever. There are so many amazing episodes. Filled with action and suspense. It is a truly great show!
Nina L.
Nina L.
Savannah, GA

This is a go to show of mine. i love watching law and order the story line is great and its always different in every episode, it doesn't get boring or old. i would recommend others to watch it.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Hamilton, NJ

SVU draws you in leaving you wating more episodes and more drama. Olivia Benson has and her team make you root for them and think you are a detective along with them. I have seen every episode.
Erica Marie S.
Erica Marie S.
San Antonio, TX

Love law and order SVU. The only law and order I watch. I've seen the others and they do not compare to SVU! Such a great show. And the plot lines are so unbelievably good. Gets you every time.
Whitney K.
Whitney K.

This is absolutely the best cop show on TV. There's less time in the court room and more with the detectives, which I enjoy. I think there needs to be more time with the detectives off the job.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Van Nuys, CA

Obsessed. I could watch these reruns over and over for forever. Stabler and Benson are total badasses. If you like any sort of drama or mystery cop show, this will definitely be your favorite.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now