Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Laneesha C.
Laneesha C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I been watching this show for over 7 years now! My favorite show in the world! I kept with every season from day one! Nothing like a good story with a dramatic ending to keep me coming back
Tina B.
Tina B.
Plano, TX
I love this show! It just keeps getting better and better! I all the Law and Order spinoffs! I love when play lots of episodes back to back! I watch them like I have never seen them before.
Winnifer D.
Winnifer D.
Madisonville, KY
I can watch all the L&OSVU every day all re-runs, new ones....... Mirska Harvatay is my favorite actress on this show for what she does in the show and off the show for domestic violence. .
Mataya H.
Mataya H.
Oct. 6, 2016, 5:38 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I don't know anyone that doesn't enjoy a good crime scene/mystery tv show. I prefer SVU over the regular Law & Order. Definitely something you can just sit and watch and never get tired of.
Tori B.
Tori B.
I love watching this show because it's something I am passionate about and enjoying watching. I have seen every episode and love rewatching them! They're so great and I love the older cast.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Cameron, NC
My boyfriend and I love this show. We spend most of our time together catching up on the shows we may have missed. It let's you realize what evil is in the world & how man kind can stop it.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
I love this show! It's more than just a cop drama. It shows some of the daily things detectives might have to deal with. It also opens dialogue about victims and the laws dealing with them.
Moriah D.
Moriah D.
I'm addicted for life. Sure, it can be intense, but the story lines highlight real social and political issues happening at the time of release, and you're always rooting for the good guys.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Winsted, CT
I love this show! I watch it all the time, I love when they have the marathons on tv. My favorite actor is Christopher Melony he's so funny. It has great actors. I would recommend this show
kaitlyn m.
kaitlyn m.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite show, hands down. I have seen every episode of every season and still continue to watch over and over again. I can binge for hours of the show and never get tired of it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?