Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tanisha'Marie J.
Tanisha'Marie J.
Grand Jct, CO

The best crime/detective show . It keeps you on the edge of your seat . It isn't corny like most the similar shoes . You never know what coming , the actors are so good. I can literally watch for hours !
Valerie N.
Valerie N.
La Vista, NE

This is my absolute favorite tv show. I grew up watching this and still watch it today. The acting is amazing and I love that they keep it real with the audience. My favorite character is Olivia Benson.
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Coral Springs, FL

Love this show, I mean how could you not. It's been out forever and always keeps you interested. The characters are great, the scene settings are great, the story lines and plots are usually on point :)
Emily F.
Emily F.
Louisville, KY

You can't go wrong with this show. I watch reruns all day long and look forward to the new season starting upset that Stabler had to leave but love the new cast members as well best show ever hands down
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Huntington Station, NY

Been on for years. The perfect go to show, have you ever met anyone who doesn't watch law and order? It's interesting to see the characters grow with the show in a way that makes me feel connected to it
Rosie T.
Rosie T.
Las Vegas

I love that this show keeps your mind racing and keeps you guessing what's going on. I've had SVU marathons with my sisters where we watching this from sun up to down and we are intrigued every episode!
Ana Maria E.
Ana Maria E.
Bucharest

I very much like crime and police Tv Shows and this one is in my top 5. The cast is very good and the plot is not as anything else I have seen. I like every single scene. I would say it is a must watch!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Camrose, AB

I have seen every season every episode and love this tv show! I watch it with my so therefor it is a very comforting tv show for me to watch. Might be a bit graphic for some tho. but over all i love it.
Grace H.
Grace H.
Addison, TX

This show is intense and can be difficult to watch because of it's nature. But I think it is interesting and I like to see this topic addressed because it is important and there are many people to help.
Vicki D.
Vicki D.
Buffalo, NY

Well I'm an addict for this show as well ... the actors are pretty good for what they have to do I love watching it because of how crazy some of the stories are .. I would definitely recommend watching it :)!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now