BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Winnifer D.
Madisonville, KY
I can watch all the L&OSVU every day all re-runs, new ones....... Mirska Harvatay is my favorite actress on this show for what she does in the show and off the show for domestic violence. .
Jessica M.
Cameron, NC
My boyfriend and I love this show. We spend most of our time together catching up on the shows we may have missed. It let's you realize what evil is in the world & how man kind can stop it.
sheridan m.
Mobile, AL
Pop Culture Expert
This show's suspense is the best part of it. Olivia benson is such a strong character and I love her. There are so many twists in this show and it keeps it interesting from start to finish.
Sara R.
Taylor, PA
Law and Order: SVU is a great police drama with a fantastic cast. You really connect with the characters despite the sometimes uncomfortable but relevant issues being addressed in the show.
Athena Z.
Pop Culture Expert
So many seasons! I feel that I never get to finish any of the season altogether. Then again it's a good thing. Why You always have something new to watch. The crime scenes and everything <3
Maranda P.
Lyons, GA
I love the stories on this show. It always keeps me watching and paying attention. There is always something that relates to real life. It also has great actors. I would recommend watching.
Michelle A.
Winsted, CT
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show! I watch it all the time, I love when they have the marathons on tv. My favorite actor is Christopher Melony he's so funny. It has great actors. I would recommend this show
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
Pop Culture Expert
I have been watching law and order svu for years! It is an amazing show. I'm addicted to it. I love that they always have marathons of the show so I can binge watch it. One of my favorites.
Ann C.
Orlando, FL
I am hooked I just finish watching all seasons it took 2 weeks watch all them
You feel like your right there and there family they there for Each other and you can tell they love there jobs
Moriah D.
I'm addicted for life. Sure, it can be intense, but the story lines highlight real social and political issues happening at the time of release, and you're always rooting for the good guys.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?