Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Mari G.
Mari G.
Tyler

We love the edge of the seat suspense of trying to guess who the guilty party is and how they get busted. We love the empathy the squad shows the victims and how they fight to get the bad guys
Lillian B.
Lillian B.
Clementon, NJ

If you like crime shows, then this is definitely the show for you. While I wouldn't recommend this to children under 18, it is a fun ride for adults, although sometimes it gets a little heavy.
Ayanna L.
Ayanna L.
Lexington, SC

I grew up watching the episodes and trying to memorize the beginning and singing the theme song and it's so unique because other show is like it bc of certain scenes and the plot of the series
Jazmin L.
Jazmin L.
Pomona , CA

Love this show. I love it the the storylines usually end after one episode it keeps me entertained and so many different great actors are part of it so as that Stabler left. Still love Olivia.
Kimberly O.
Kimberly O.
Genoa, NE

This is a wonderful series. Very good acting and love Mariska. I love that you don't have to watch the series from the beginning in order to get it. I started watching reruns and got addicted.
Tiffany I.
Tiffany I.

I have been watching SVU since it first came out! By far the best show out there!! I thought with the loss of characters it would go downhill but it did the exact opposite. 5 stars hands down.
Anna L.
Anna L.
Saint Martinville, LA

What can I say about this show? Other than this is one of my favorite shows of all time! If you enjoy mystery/crime shows then you'll love SVU! It's better than all of the other law and orders
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Grand Rapids, MI

Law & Order SVU is my favorite show! I love Olivia and miss Stabler! I literally watch this show everyday. In my opinion it's 10x better than Criminal Intent. I can't wait for the new episode.
Shayna P.
Shayna P.
Port St Lucie, Fl

Love love love!!! Absolute must watch. The characters are great at what they do. Watching this show will make you feel like you want to help out more and realize some dangers in the real world
Claudia T.
Claudia T.
Alva, OK

I love, love this show mostly because it's about crime I do watch similar shows, my favorite scene/ episode was when Olivia had a stalker she is such a good actor you definitely have to watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now