Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Jade H.
Jade H.

One of my favorite shows. One of the best crime shows to ever air on TV. I would honestly argue that no other show could even come close to how amazing Detective Benson and the rest of the SVU squad are.
Carol D.
Carol D.
Philadelphia, PA

Highly addictive show. I watch the current season on tv, I watch past seasons on netflix and hulu. Once I start with one episode, it becomes a binge watching session. Love all the celebrity guest cameos.
Skyler T.
Skyler T.
Virginia Beach, VA

ALLTIME FAVORITE SHOW! I watch it every chance I get, like no other show! My favorite episode is called spectacle and the plot of it is so good the actors are amazing too this is a must watch tv series !
W Q.
W Q.
Montreal, QC

Love this one because its one of those shows that i do not need to follow one by one and still get the current episode! Love the actors/actress of this show...old time memories...grow up with the show!!!
angie p.
angie p.
Uniondale, NY

I love these type of show they are actually my favorite ive watched every single episode... helps u understand life out there in the world see the things that can actually happen if things are done wrong
Tanisha'Marie J.
Tanisha'Marie J.
Grand Jct, CO

The best crime/detective show . It keeps you on the edge of your seat . It isn't corny like most the similar shoes . You never know what coming , the actors are so good. I can literally watch for hours !
Molly M.
Molly M.

Hands down my favorite show, I can watch them over and over and never get tired of them. Everyone plays off of each other so well and the acting is awesome. It never looks fake, definitely a must watch!!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Langley

By far my favorite Tv show, and has been for several years. The storylines are all well thought out and relevant to what is happening in society today. The acting is good and overall enjoyable to watch.
Lyndsey C.
Lyndsey C.

Love love love Law and Order SVU! I can watch a marathon and never get bored! I do miss Elliot in the new season! I love the actors that they have in place you feel as if they really are police officers!
Harmony L.
Harmony L.

Since SVU has been on tv so long you could already imagine it must be a good show. I love (almost) all of the characters dearly I think it's my favorite crime show. Can't wait for the next season to come
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now