Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA

This is my all time go to favorite show. I can watch reruns over and over. Each show is different and teaches a lesson. The characters are awesome!! It is on tv all the time!! A definite watch!!
Joyce B.
Joyce B.
Jacksonville, NC

Omgggg I love this show. I Love this show. I love trying to see what happened, why and who did it. I could watch this show for hours. The actors are all awesome. I loved the serial killer scene.
Shea F.
Shea F.
Floresville, TX

Very interesting and suspenseful. Gets the mind going and the adrenaline flowing. Please do not reenact the things shown on this show. Rape, abuse, and molestation are serious things that go on.
Juanise O.
Juanise O.

Words can't describe how much I love for this show. I can watch the same episodes over and over. I love watching the old o es and seeing actors I recognize now when they were just starting out.
Eve F.
Eve F.
Monroe Township, NJ

Although the characters have continued to change over the years, the program has been able to keep it standing. However the main characters are good and do a good job of keeping the show going.
Molly C.
Molly C.
Georgetown, TX

I also watch this on Netflix and then Hulu started streaming the new episodes I would watch the next day I love watching the old shows I could sit all day and watch old episodes never gets old.
Jenn H.
Jenn H.
Floral City, FL

I've been watching this show for years with my family. I will continue watching this show forever. There are so many amazing episodes. Filled with action and suspense. It is a truly great show!
Erica Marie S.
Erica Marie S.
San Antonio, TX

Love law and order SVU. The only law and order I watch. I've seen the others and they do not compare to SVU! Such a great show. And the plot lines are so unbelievably good. Gets you every time.
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Vista, CA

I am a huge fan of the original actors, i love how they get into there character, it always has me bitting my nails, its a very realistic show these are situations that happen on a daily basis.
BMonroe P.
BMonroe P.
Baltimore, MD

If you aren't hooked on this show you are missing out. I've seen every episode up til this date. The new season just came on and it's great just like the pass ones. It's gets better and better!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?