BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Keisha P.
Huntington, WV
I've watched Law & Order since I was a baby. I grew up wanting to be just like Mariska. This show is similar to other crime shows. My favorite episodes are the ones where Olivia has to deal with her attacker. I tell everyone I know to watch this show!
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
Law & Order is one of my favorite old time favorite show !! I miss Elliot in the new episodes but they still have great and interesting stories. You never know what to expect. You will defiantly love it if your into criminal justice and detective shows.
Lisa O.
Plato, MO
I have watched every season and just love the actors and the story lines have always been great, Olivia is my favorite. (she is a bad a**) it is similar in that it is a cop show, other than that, no comparison, it is definitely a must watch series.
Sarra G.
This is by far one of the best shows. I love watching marathons. Olivia Benson is the ultimate role model! The show is often intense and I appreciate that its not always a happy ending. The show isn't completely realistic but I still enjoy watching it.
Michelle W.
West Columbia, SC
I give this show a 5. I have watched it from the 1st season. It is so addictive. Always has great plots and story lines. I absolutely love this show, not so much the time it comes on.
Janet C.
Olympia, WA
Yes, Law & Order is formulaic, but the formula is excellent for losing yourself for an hour! The characters are interesting, particularly Mariscka Hargitay's character, and the storylines are great. If there's an SVU marathon, get ready to lose a day!
Kimberly V.
My favorite show since Olivia and Elliot ! This show is amazing they depict real life situations and trending situation into their script. It's a on your toes kind of show which I love
Leighann T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
If you don't like this show I don't trust you. This is probably the best show I have ever watched. ICE-T IS IN THIS SHOW. Not advised for young children, but everyone else should love it.
KimMy O.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Omg I can't get enough of Law & Order, I was actually binge watching it earlier today. I love how it allows my mind to wander and explore. I've actually learned a lot from this show too.
Maya H.
I have been watching this show almost since the beginning Stabler has been gone for awhile now but I still miss him he and Liv were so good together I'm said the captain and my other fav left but I will watch tho show until it goes off air it's that good!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?