BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.
Always watched this show! Even when I was a child my grandpa had this on all the time. It's a great show. It definitely has a lot of drama but it keeps you on your toes for sure! I love it!
Athena Z.
Athena Z.
Pop Culture Expert
So many seasons! I feel that I never get to finish any of the season altogether. Then again it's a good thing. Why You always have something new to watch. The crime scenes and everything <3
Tina B.
Tina B.
Plano, TX
I love this show! It just keeps getting better and better! I all the Law and Order spinoffs! I love when play lots of episodes back to back! I watch them like I have never seen them before.
Tori B.
Tori B.
I love watching this show because it's something I am passionate about and enjoying watching. I have seen every episode and love rewatching them! They're so great and I love the older cast.
Moni S.
Moni S.
I love law and order svu. I love how the detectives make it seems so realistic. Great actors! Every episode has it's own twist and I always have to watch until the end to see it all unravel
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
San Antonio, TX
Been following this show for years. I love how they include some of the stories we have seen in headlines in the show. Ex: Chris Brown and Rhianna If you love a good crime drama this is it.
Mataya H.
Mataya H.
I don't know anyone that doesn't enjoy a good crime scene/mystery tv show. I prefer SVU over the regular Law & Order. Definitely something you can just sit and watch and never get tired of.
Ann C.
Ann C.
Orlando, FL
I am hooked I just finish watching all seasons it took 2 weeks watch all them
You feel like your right there and there family they there for Each other and you can tell they love there jobs
Sara R.
Sara R.
Taylor, PA
Law and Order: SVU is a great police drama with a fantastic cast. You really connect with the characters despite the sometimes uncomfortable but relevant issues being addressed in the show.
Winnifer D.
Winnifer D.
Madisonville, KY
I can watch all the L&OSVU every day all re-runs, new ones....... Mirska Harvatay is my favorite actress on this show for what she does in the show and off the show for domestic violence. .
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?