Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Destiny H.
Destiny H.
My favorite show of all time! this is one of if not the best crime show on television. The acting is amazing and I cannot even pick in or my favorite episodes. It is definitely a must watch.
Laura K.
Laura K.
Kansas city , MO
It can get a little dark, but I think that's why this show is so real. I feel that most of the stories are realistic and you can at times even get emotional from the story lines and acting.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
This. show. is. so. addictive. i can watch reruns over and over they never get old! but the show did get less intresting to me after stabler did go off the show 😭 my heart broke into pieces
Celeste C.
Celeste C.
Idaho Falls, ID
After one hundred and something episodes you would think this show would get a little redundant but somehow they keep the story line fresh and new every time. Great actors and a great show.
sheridan m.
sheridan m.
Mobile, AL
This show's suspense is the best part of it. Olivia benson is such a strong character and I love her. There are so many twists in this show and it keeps it interesting from start to finish.
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.
Always watched this show! Even when I was a child my grandpa had this on all the time. It's a great show. It definitely has a lot of drama but it keeps you on your toes for sure! I love it!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
This show is one of the only shows that i can watch reruns over and over and still enjoy them. Crime, mystery, and drama. Wonderful cast and characters make this show hard to stop watching.
Marcie K.
Marcie K.
N Ridgeville, OH
Um don't let little kids watch this. TV appropriate s3x and violence, but s3x and violence none-the-less. That being said, this has been one of my favorite TV shows since elementary school.
Ann C.
Ann C.
Orlando, FL
I am hooked I just finish watching all seasons it took 2 weeks watch all them
You feel like your right there and there family they there for Each other and you can tell they love there jobs
Moni S.
Moni S.
Grove City, OH
Sept. 21, 2016, 9:52 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love law and order svu. I love how the detectives make it seems so realistic. Great actors! Every episode has it's own twist and I always have to watch until the end to see it all unravel
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?