BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Moriah D.
Moriah D.
I'm addicted for life. Sure, it can be intense, but the story lines highlight real social and political issues happening at the time of release, and you're always rooting for the good guys.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Pop Culture Expert
This show is one of the only shows that i can watch reruns over and over and still enjoy them. Crime, mystery, and drama. Wonderful cast and characters make this show hard to stop watching.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Taylor, PA
Law and Order: SVU is a great police drama with a fantastic cast. You really connect with the characters despite the sometimes uncomfortable but relevant issues being addressed in the show.
Winnifer D.
Winnifer D.
Madisonville, KY
I can watch all the L&OSVU every day all re-runs, new ones....... Mirska Harvatay is my favorite actress on this show for what she does in the show and off the show for domestic violence. .
kaitlyn m.
kaitlyn m.
Philadelphia, PA
Pop Culture Expert
This is my favorite show, hands down. I have seen every episode of every season and still continue to watch over and over again. I can binge for hours of the show and never get tired of it.
Tori B.
Tori B.
I love watching this show because it's something I am passionate about and enjoying watching. I have seen every episode and love rewatching them! They're so great and I love the older cast.
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa Park , CA
Pop Culture Expert
I have been watching law and order svu for years! It is an amazing show. I'm addicted to it. I love that they always have marathons of the show so I can binge watch it. One of my favorites.
sheridan m.
sheridan m.
Mobile, AL
Pop Culture Expert
This show's suspense is the best part of it. Olivia benson is such a strong character and I love her. There are so many twists in this show and it keeps it interesting from start to finish.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Cameron, NC
My boyfriend and I love this show. We spend most of our time together catching up on the shows we may have missed. It let's you realize what evil is in the world & how man kind can stop it.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
San Antonio, TX
Been following this show for years. I love how they include some of the stories we have seen in headlines in the show. Ex: Chris Brown and Rhianna If you love a good crime drama this is it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?