BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
e o.
I love SVU. It is one of my favorite shows ever!!!!! I don't have a fav scene. I just love every episode. But my favorite part is when the catch the perp. Similar to NCIS and criminal minds. good acting. amazing and good quality tv. would recommend.
Dominique H.
Denver, CO
How can you dislike L&O:SVU? This is a television staple that brings compelling stories from our present and past days and showcases them in a way that only Mr. Wolf could. This is television history previously and presently. I am a major fan of SVU!
Juliana J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is my favorite of the law and order franchise - I watch marathons of this show. You don't have to watch the episodes in order, and it's always an entertaining hour of television.
Lainie H.
Law and order never fails me! It's always on when I need something to watch. There's also enough episodes that you don't get annoyed if there's possibly a rerun twice in one week, which for me doesn't happen often! It's defiantly a favorite of mine!
Alysha W.
Duarte, CA
I have learned so many valuable things from watching this show. I love every single episode that has been aired. Amazing actors, who do a phenomenal job. Definitely a different spin on things then other cop shows. I recommend giving it a watch oneday
Kirsten C.
Federalsburg, MD
I think I've seen every episode! This show is 5 stars all around, always has been and always will be! Such a great show, great actors and actresses! Great story lines, always keep you in suspense! Even when I've seen an episode multiple times, I love to watch again!
Brenda R.
Love this show! Shows how detectives do their job. Many court scenes and cases solved. It includes personal life of the main detectives and has a great script! Must watch! #bingewatch
Hannah B.
Mexico, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have always had a soft spot for crime shows and this one is awesome it always keeps me wondering. I love everything about catching the bad guy its s interesting and full of mystery!!
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Oh my! This is my show! The crime cases are always so intense and the storyline with all the characters just keeps you wanting more and what can I say for the actors!! The are amazing!
Catherine G.
Austin, TX
LOVE this show, especially the older episodes. I think a few season are on Netflix, but the USA network does a marathon almost every weekend. The show is gripping and scary and everything I want in a drama. The stories are incredible and make you think. Totally for a mature audience though as there is usually violence or very sensitive subject matter.
Nereida A.
Who would you like to guest star on an episode?
Krystal G.
How many years has SVU been running?
Sarah W.
Lynbrook, NY
Who is your favorite guess star?
Meredith B.
West Point, GA
Is anyone else as sad as I am about Captain Cragen retiring? I'm going to miss that man. However, I am excited about Olivia being in charge! What about you?
Darbi F.
Mount Vernon
When you think of the years worth of seasons, what episode pops into your mind when you think of the show? Any favorites?