BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Allison B.
Marfa, Texas
An amazing show filled with suspense and plot twist. The storylines are believable. Never a dull moment. I'm captivated from the time it starts to the very end. I never want it to end.
Alysha W.
Duarte, CA
I have learned so many valuable things from watching this show. I love every single episode that has been aired. Amazing actors, who do a phenomenal job. Definitely a different spin on things then other cop shows. I recommend giving it a watch oneday
Amanda W.
Clintwood, VA
I love this show!!! I watch this every single night I fall asleep to it as well it's an awesome show each show has amazing story plots and keeps you on the edge of your seat as some may say I love all the actors and they are awesome best show ever!!
Keisha P.
Huntington, WV
I've watched Law & Order since I was a baby. I grew up wanting to be just like Mariska. This show is similar to other crime shows. My favorite episodes are the ones where Olivia has to deal with her attacker. I tell everyone I know to watch this show!
Lainie H.
Law and order never fails me! It's always on when I need something to watch. There's also enough episodes that you don't get annoyed if there's possibly a rerun twice in one week, which for me doesn't happen often! It's defiantly a favorite of mine!
Wendy C.
Anna, TX
This is one of those shows that I've pretty much watched to death, and I'll still leave it on in the background when I come across rerun marathons. Excellent acting, intriguing and timely plots, and of course Mariska Hargitay. Definitely worth a shot.
Sarah A.
Oxford
Everyone who is anyone in Hollywood has been on this show. It shows a bad topic that is usually taboo to media and shows the cops who have a very tough job investigating sexual crimes.
ashley p.
Louisa, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my all time favorite shiows to watchn on the weekends while relaxing! love all the actors and all the scene are good! very adult freindly show much better the other shows that air! would recommend to everyone that like law and detective work
Rashunda M.
Atlanta, GA
This particular series has become the most popular of its kind. It sometimes becomes redundant. But I do appreciate how it adds suspense to each character. I am tired of Olivia being the heroin all the time after she has been kidnapped and beat up.
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Oh my! This is my show! The crime cases are always so intense and the storyline with all the characters just keeps you wanting more and what can I say for the actors!! The are amazing!
Gabby S.
How is this show? Is it scary?
Ciara S.
What is your favorite season, do you like the older seasons with the original characters or the newer seasons introducing some new people and current issues?
Who is your favorite character?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
How long has this show been on TV for?
Allina T.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Can anyone else binge watch SVU all day???