BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Keisha P.
Huntington, WV
I've watched Law & Order since I was a baby. I grew up wanting to be just like Mariska. This show is similar to other crime shows. My favorite episodes are the ones where Olivia has to deal with her attacker. I tell everyone I know to watch this show!
Rashunda M.
Atlanta, GA
This particular series has become the most popular of its kind. It sometimes becomes redundant. But I do appreciate how it adds suspense to each character. I am tired of Olivia being the heroin all the time after she has been kidnapped and beat up.
Shymari S.
This is my all time favorite show since I was a child! I would give it 10 stars if I could. Believe it or not, but my current major (criminal justice) was decided based off this show!
Lisa O.
Plato, MO
I have watched every season and just love the actors and the story lines have always been great, Olivia is my favorite. (she is a bad a**) it is similar in that it is a cop show, other than that, no comparison, it is definitely a must watch series.
Pascale C.
Hollis, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I think I might be the only person who doesn't like this show. I prefer NCIS, Numbers, Flashpoint and most of the other shows but most definetely not Law and Order: SVU. I like the idea behind it but whenever I start watching it simply freaks me out.
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of the best TV shows. After all these years it still keeps me intrigued. Content may make people uncomfortable. I do like how the shows are loosely based on current crime events too
Samantha A.
Pacoima, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show honestly made me want to become a homicide detective lol all the different crimes in this show made me realize the world is a crazy place I would love to save people's lives.
Kelly H.
I love this show. I have been watching it for years now. The stories are so intricate and complex. It is a show that gets you invested in the officers and victims. It is a show that makes you consider our criminal justice system and our prejudices.
Brittney B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love svu so much!!! I've seen every season! I thought for sure it wouldnt be good after elliot was off the show but they find ways to keep you watching. It's really addicting to watch
Alicia D.
Cody, WY
This show is my absolute favorite. Perfect balance between character development and the cases they work. If you like Criminal Minds, you'll like this. Acting isn't fake like a lot of crime shows. If you're looking for a show to binge to, this is it!
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
How long has this show been on TV for?
Ciara S.
What is your favorite season, do you like the older seasons with the original characters or the newer seasons introducing some new people and current issues?
Gabby S.
Bloomington, MN
How is this show? Is it scary?
Who is your favorite character?
Darbi F.
Mount Vernon
When you think of the years worth of seasons, what episode pops into your mind when you think of the show? Any favorites?