Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Bridget C.
Bridget C.

Liked the show but didn't stay watching it for very long. For some reason I just started watching other television programs and didn't really get addicted to this one as I have some of the other episodes
Love the show, because it's so emotional. The actors are all so good at playing their parts. I can't choose a favorite scene because they are all so good. I don't know what series it would be similar to.
W Q.
W Q.
Montreal, QC

Love this one because its one of those shows that i do not need to follow one by one and still get the current episode! Love the actors/actress of this show...old time memories...grow up with the show!!!
Jade H.
Jade H.

One of my favorite shows. One of the best crime shows to ever air on TV. I would honestly argue that no other show could even come close to how amazing Detective Benson and the rest of the SVU squad are.
Gloria N.
Gloria N.
Berwyn, Il

Freaking amazing show. It's a classic. The characters are really real and their personal lives are as thriling as the actual show. they relate the show to what's happening around us and they never fail!!
Skyler T.
Skyler T.
Virginia Beach, VA

ALLTIME FAVORITE SHOW! I watch it every chance I get, like no other show! My favorite episode is called spectacle and the plot of it is so good the actors are amazing too this is a must watch tv series !
member-b10d93702
member-b10d93702
Miami, Florida

there is nothing I like more than to spend hours and hours just watching this program telvision , really I love it , I love the suspense in its chapters , the stories , the characters , really love ice t
Jenni S.
Jenni S.

This show can get so intense sometimes. It can stop your breath and it can make you cry. If you have a history of sexual abuse I would say it could be a triggering show at times. Over all I recommend it.
nida a.
nida a.
Jamaica, NY

This show is so many years strong. I still hope to see one of the characters as I casually stroll through Central Park *fingers crossed*. Ice T kills and Marissa's facial expressions are always on point.
angie p.
angie p.
Uniondale, NY

I love these type of show they are actually my favorite ive watched every single episode... helps u understand life out there in the world see the things that can actually happen if things are done wrong
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now