Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Katie N.
Katie N.
Hamilton, NJ

SVU draws you in leaving you wating more episodes and more drama. Olivia Benson has and her team make you root for them and think you are a detective along with them. I have seen every episode.
Whitney K.
Whitney K.

This is absolutely the best cop show on TV. There's less time in the court room and more with the detectives, which I enjoy. I think there needs to be more time with the detectives off the job.
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Vista, CA

I am a huge fan of the original actors, i love how they get into there character, it always has me bitting my nails, its a very realistic show these are situations that happen on a daily basis.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Van Nuys, CA

Obsessed. I could watch these reruns over and over for forever. Stabler and Benson are total badasses. If you like any sort of drama or mystery cop show, this will definitely be your favorite.
Liz T.
Liz T.
Beverly, MA

I only started watching this show because a friend forced me to. I'm glad she did though because I've become a huge fan of it. The story lines are so interesting and it keeps you on your toes.
Katelyn M.
Katelyn M.
Trappe, MD

I work shift work and we have television to help us pass time and this is without a doubt my favorite show I can get so wrapped up in these cases that there is no moving from infront of the Tv
Mari G.
Mari G.
Tyler

We love the edge of the seat suspense of trying to guess who the guilty party is and how they get busted. We love the empathy the squad shows the victims and how they fight to get the bad guys
Lucy W.
Lucy W.
Lacey, Wa

I binge watched all 17 seasons of this on Hulu and I love it so much. I used to watch it with my grandma when I was younger but I definitely had to go back and rewatch all episodes as an adult
Ayanna L.
Ayanna L.
Lexington, SC

I grew up watching the episodes and trying to memorize the beginning and singing the theme song and it's so unique because other show is like it bc of certain scenes and the plot of the series
Lillian B.
Lillian B.
Clementon, NJ

If you like crime shows, then this is definitely the show for you. While I wouldn't recommend this to children under 18, it is a fun ride for adults, although sometimes it gets a little heavy.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now