Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Alexis S.
Alexis S.

Always keeps my coming back! This series is so dramatic that I get sucked in. I love when they find the person but reminds me of forensic files. The acting is not the best but it could be worse.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.

Entertaining and addictive, many seasons to watch therefore its a show that can keep you entertained. Stories are great to follow and if you love mystery, crime and action its the show to watch.
Holly A.
Holly A.
Kingsport, TN

I would give 5 sates but once they too Elliott off, it hasn't been the same. Olivia is a different person. But, it's still a great show and a go-to for me when I just want to relax and watch TV.
Tamiya J.
Tamiya J.
Akron, OH

I haven't used a Law & Order: SVU product, but I do love the show. It's a show that definitely makes you think & look at things a little bit differently if you've looked at them one sided before
KRISTIN B.
KRISTIN B.
Fayetteville, AR

Great show, no wonder it has been so long running. My sister and I used to have marathons on weekends and always enjoyed it. Definitely has some heavy plot lines but all in all a well done show.
Tabetha G.
Tabetha G.
Johnston, IA

I had watched 14 seasons in a month. Everyday while I was on bedrest. It kept me on my toes and its a great brain teaser and suspenseful show. Highly recommend it to anyone who loves crime shows

Tynna H.
Tynna H.
Sullivan, ME

Very good show. I was a huge fan earlier in the site, about to season 6 I wanna say. Maybe 8 or 9. But I was a huge Elliott and Olivia fan and when they started leaving the show I list interest.
Harley J.
Harley J.
Tewksbury, MA

My absolute favorite show! I have seen every single episode probably more than three times. Olivia is such a good charector! She's so strong in what she believes in and really is a great actress
Kiera F.
Kiera F.
Anderson, SC

So interesting to watch, characters/episodes are intriguing. Watch one episode and you're hooked! Fun to guess who you think the "Villian" is, Great for anyone who loves mysteries/crime solving.
Joyce B.
Joyce B.
Jacksonville, NC

Omgggg I love this show. I Love this show. I love trying to see what happened, why and who did it. I could watch this show for hours. The actors are all awesome. I loved the serial killer scene.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now