BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Angel B.
Meridian, MS
Law & Order definitely leaves you speechless. I am in love with this show and all of the actors. It seems so realistic. The show is unique and is it's own show. My favorite scene was the funeral of one of the coworkers which was emotional and amazing.
Kristi M.
Fairlawn, VA
Been a fan of SVU for years. Even went out and bought several seasons on DVD so I could watch them when I didn't have cable. I hate that Elliott is no longer on the series....I love the chemistry between he and Olivia. Don't think I could ever get tired of SVU!
Rachel H.
Warren, OH
This show is so great. I would compare it to CSI, or Criminal Minds which i love as well. Such a great concept. It will have you hooked! Absolutely would recommend to someone with the same or similar interest. You will love this show once you start!
C. H.
Addison, TX
Gritty, dramatic, suspenseful, and often over-the-top, it's hard not to enjoy SVU. Yes, many plotlines can get a bit ridiculous, but the compelling characters and solid performances make it entertaining and easy to watch several hours of at a time.
Laurisa A.
Davenport, WA
Mariska Hargitay is great! One of my favorite shows! No matter how many times I've seen it I always get excited for another. I enjoy the new seasons as much as I like the old. Highly recommend this show even though almost everyone already likes it 👍🏻.
Alyssa V.
Watford City, ND
There are so many things that I could say about this tv show, i could go on for days. I love it. It is addicting to watch and it doesn't bore you. If your trying to sleep, don't have this show on, because it will not happen. Everyone should be watching this. It is just that good.
Cammie M.
Merrill, IA
Bring Elliot back! Bring Elliot back! I can't believe this is the last season. I already feel like I am mourning the loss of a friend. Beyond devastated this show is almost done. My favorite EVER! Thank goodness their are reruns on Netflix and USA.
Rosymar R.
Medley, FL
Law and order is a series that I love because it keeps me entertained throughout the tempo that lasts. It has the necessary amount of drama, suspense, and actually needed to capture the attention.
Elisabeth Z.
Orlando, FL
This is one of those shows that no matter how many episodes you see, there always seem to be new ones that you haven't seen before. The stories in each episode are always interesting.
e o.
I love SVU. It is one of my favorite shows ever!!!!! I don't have a fav scene. I just love every episode. But my favorite part is when the catch the perp. Similar to NCIS and criminal minds. good acting. amazing and good quality tv. would recommend.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?