BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Brandi A.
Brandi A.
Abingdon, MD
Love this show! Sometimes it hits you in the feels but it is such a great way to bring awareness in the form of entertainment. The acting and plots are so great I find myself binge watching.
Haley F.
Haley F.
Peoria, AZ
The show is the best it always keeps you wondering and guessing all of the actors and actresses do a great job portraying the characters and really stick to what is true about crime fighting
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Sandston, VA
LOVE this show!
I love how they always are having marathon and rerun days.
Even if I've seen the episodes a million times I still watch. Love all of the characters.
Highly recommend watching
Kayla R.
Love love love this show! I like that the producers & writers make the show relatable with real life situations and problems in today's society. They also make the characters feel relatable.
Christian M.
Christian M.
Sonora , CA
Better then any other criminal show out on television! It's jaw dropping at times yet can get you so emotional you want to jump in! The show keeps you on your feet and wanting to watch more!
Abby J.
Abby J.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my all time favorite show. I was worried once Stabler left that the show was going to take a turn for the worse, but it maintained the same quality and storylines even after he left.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
La Crosse, VA
Pop Culture Expert
I love detective series. I watch all the new episodes and the marathon days to watch reruns. It never gets old! The actors are great! Love them all! My other favorite show is Criminal Minds.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Great show until Christopher meloni left. Then it got a bit far fetched. I thought it was great and always keeping you on your toes/relevant stories up until he left. No one can replace him!
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
San Diego, CA
To me this is the season of Law & Order Criminal Intent where the show came into its own. I think this is where the Holmes and Watson-like partnership of Goren and Eames really began to gel.
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Norman Park, GA
Omgggggg! Love love love this show no matter how many times I watch the shows over and over again it never gets boring. Actors are A one I highly recommend this show if you like crime shows.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?