Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tara K.
Tara K.
Biddeford, ME
It's good to see justice get served on television, even if it's not real. It's the only thing that we humans have left to look at for hope, since the justice system has failed so many of us.
Breyana D.
Breyana D.
Savannah, GA
Oct. 7, 2016, 3:34 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I like SVU out of all the Law and Order shows. It is filled with drama and real life scenarios. The characters are very in tune to all the cases while views become in tune to the characters.
Dee M.
Dee M.
Phoenix, AZ
I know this show is old school , but i love it ! "Olivia" is my favorite , she's a great actress. Sometimes it looks so real . They genuinely care for the people and are fair in every case .
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Sandston, VA
Sept. 29, 2016, 11:30 a.m.
LOVE this show!
I love how they always are having marathon and rerun days.
Even if I've seen the episodes a million times I still watch. Love all of the characters.
Highly recommend watching
Maira  S.
Maira S.
Kingman, AZ
One of my favorite shows. It's such a good drama and I really like the leading cast. I love this show because it makes you care for the people they are helping and for those who are helping.
Kristhina R.
Kristhina R.
Laurel, MD
This show is absolutely amazing. The story lines are heartfelt and honest. Always carried by a brilliant cast of astonishing actors. I can watch re/runs of this show every day, all the time.
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Norman Park, GA
Omgggggg! Love love love this show no matter how many times I watch the shows over and over again it never gets boring. Actors are A one I highly recommend this show if you like crime shows.
Christian M.
Christian M.
Sonora, CA
Better then any other criminal show out on television! It's jaw dropping at times yet can get you so emotional you want to jump in! The show keeps you on your feet and wanting to watch more!
Julia G.
Julia G.
Santa Rosa, CA
This is the best show ever. I love how intense it is and love when the bad guy gets caught. I wouldn't watch this show,of you have a history or being sexually abused it can trigger memories.
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
San Diego, CA
Oct. 4, 2016, 6:29 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
To me this is the season of Law & Order Criminal Intent where the show came into its own. I think this is where the Holmes and Watson-like partnership of Goren and Eames really began to gel.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?