Add a Photo

Photos (23)
twylite l.
twylite l.
Sioux Falls, SD

It's hard for me to find someone who shares the same kind of love for this show, the first thing I do in the morning is turn turn this on. I can binge watch this all day is someone would let me.
Jafra R.
Jafra R.
Harrisburg, PA

One of my go to shows even if it's re-runs! I've watched the series over and over and each time I fall more in love with the show. I feel like I know the characters, they are apart of my family!
Paige H.
Paige H.
Sewanee , TN

Love this show! However it is very very serious. There isn't much going on that is funny or heartwarming but it is still a good show. The actors and characters they portray ate very well played.
Sandra Naveda B.
Sandra Naveda B.
Duarte, CA

Love this program been watching since it's been on.
Very real , emotional, and exciting. Favorite scene c, can't say have many. But i guess it would be when Benson got her baby. Very good acting
Chasity S.
Chasity S.

BEST SHOW EVERRRRR I can't even describe how much this show has helped me in my life and getting through a lot of situations I don't even know what I would do if I didn't have this show anymore.
Souheila A.
Souheila A.
Dearborn Hts, MI

This is my favorite branch of law and order; it is actually the only one I like to watch at all. The actors are so invested and each story line although is similar, is intriguing in its own way.
Katrina A.
Katrina A.

This show is my genotype ever. even with cast changes its never dull and fantastic acting. plus usually there is a margarine on TV on the weekends. if you've never seen it where have you been?!?
Yasmin F.
Yasmin F.

I loved this show for so many years. It has real life situations. It gets you hooked on what's going on and how they help out its so crazy how things happen and how it's aired for so many years.
Daxia G.
Daxia G.
Long Is City, NY

It never gets old. I am always up for watching old episodes and I always keep up with the newest ones. The stories are so real and emotional and I find myself getting attached to the characters!
Kristie P.
Kristie P.
Venus, TX

Law & Order: SVU is a long running series that never gets old. The characters keep your interest while the episodes plot keeps you on your seat every time. I could never get tired of this series.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now