Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Eileen M.
Eileen M.
Azusa, CA

My favourite TV show. I can watch marathons of this show and never get tired of it. I miss Stabler and wish he'd come back, but this is still a great show. Mariska Hargitay is simply brilliant.
Whitney K.
Whitney K.

This is absolutely the best cop show on TV. There's less time in the court room and more with the detectives, which I enjoy. I think there needs to be more time with the detectives off the job.
Juanise O.
Juanise O.

Words can't describe how much I love for this show. I can watch the same episodes over and over. I love watching the old o es and seeing actors I recognize now when they were just starting out.
Kajus M.
Kajus M.

This show does a really good job of keeping a general series storyline while not distracting from the episode storyline. Makes it very easy to just watch a few random episodes and not feel lost
april g.
april g.
Blythe, CA

I have watched the show for years and I still haven't gotten tired of it I watch it every week it's one of my favorite shows I can be a little depressing at times but I just love the characters
Alina P.
Alina P.
Brooklyn , NY

I literally binge watch this show allllll the time. It's so addictive. I love the old and the new episodes. I prefer the older ones but honestly, the show is so well written that it's all good.
Molly C.
Molly C.
Georgetown , Tx

I also watch this on Netflix and then Hulu started streaming the new episodes I would watch the next day I love watching the old shows I could sit all day and watch old episodes never gets old.
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Vista, CA

I am a huge fan of the original actors, i love how they get into there character, it always has me bitting my nails, its a very realistic show these are situations that happen on a daily basis.
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Lexington, KY

I love this show, also! It can be a bit depressing at times due to all the violence and victimization, but Mariska Hargitay is a great actress and the show really seems to advocate for victims.
Nina L.
Nina L.
Savannah, GA

This is a go to show of mine. i love watching law and order the story line is great and its always different in every episode, it doesn't get boring or old. i would recommend others to watch it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now