Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Allie P.
Allie P.
Briarcliff Manor, NY

I don't know where to begin with this show. It's a mixture between suspense, drama, and humor. Every episode is different and you are always on the edge of your seat wanting to know what will happen next.
Jolene W.
Jolene W.
Traverse City, MI

Love!!! I'm like an addict. Super engaging. I enjoy watching this show with friends or by myself. It seems to be realistic and almost believable. There are also so decent looking actors, so that's a plus!
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Amherst, MA

This show is one of the few shows that can get me to watch tv. It is slowly getting replaced by How to Get Away With Murder as I find they are similar, but I still love this show and all 17 seasons of it!
Mikaela K.
Mikaela K.

All my life I've wanted to work in the FBI so I've always watched these kinds of shows. I am currently going into the Air Force and later applying for the FBI because of this show I am chasing my dreams.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Yreka, CA

This is one of my all time favorite shows. No matter what the new seasons bring Olivia Benson and the gang will get it solved! I have binges watched this show more than once and it gets better every time!
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN

Love watching this show because it keeps you on your toes wanting to know what's next. Good actors of course play in this. I love watching this because the crime scene are comparable to real life events!
amber c.
amber c.
Brook Park, OH

I've been watching SVU since the very first show. It is by far my favorite of the Law & Order franchise despite many cast changes over the years. I love how they pull cases from the news and rework them.
savannah h.
savannah h.

This is my favorite show rn! i have binged all the ones on netflix more times than i can count, and i watch them every time i see them on tv! this is the best series in the law and order franchise by far!
Harmony L.
Harmony L.

Since SVU has been on tv so long you could already imagine it must be a good show. I love (almost) all of the characters dearly I think it's my favorite crime show. Can't wait for the next season to come
Brittany N.
Brittany N.

I am LOVING SVU! This show continuously keeps you on your feet, and continuously has great episodes. Each episode is a complete mystery. The perfect show to binge watch on Netflix. I absolutely love it!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now