Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Frances P.
Frances P.
Brandon, FL
I've been watching this for so long that it would be strange to hear someone that hasn't hea or watched it. The trama always on the edge, the realness, the actors, I love everything about it.
Ann L.
Ann L.
Fairfax, VA
My favorite long running show on television. It's definitely hard to stomach sometimes due to the nature of the content, but that also goes to show how realistic the show portrays the crimes.
Liz G.
Liz G.
Green Valley, AZ
Love love this show. The content is actually quite depressing but I love the cast and I think this genuinely opens people's eyes! I'm docking a star because Christopher Meloni left. LOVE him.
Marisela G.
Marisela G.
This show is my ultimate favorite. I see the marathons and just hang out on my couch. The actors are great and it helps you think about your safety and how to keep your children safe as well.
Alyssa I.
Alyssa I.
If you don't like this show then I really don't know why. This is my go to fav hour long detective show. All of the characters bring something to the table and the stories are so captivating.
Keara B.
Keara B.
I think this show is given less credit than is due. The character development is incredible and the balance between the cases and the personal lives of the detectives definitely balances out.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Theres a lot of suspense in this show. This show is for a grown up audience . Theees everyrhing from murder, kidnapping, suicides etc. If you're into criminal justice then you'll like this show
Quyn W.
Quyn W.
Jersey City, NJ
Law & Order: SVU is the greatest show of all time! The actors make you feel the emotion of the show, it's because of this show I find other shows like this interesting. It's very intriguing.
Abby J.
Abby J.
Minneapolis , MN
This is my all time favorite show. I was worried once Stabler left that the show was going to take a turn for the worse, but it maintained the same quality and storylines even after he left.
Brandi A.
Brandi A.
Abingdon, MD
Love this show! Sometimes it hits you in the feels but it is such a great way to bring awareness in the form of entertainment. The acting and plots are so great I find myself binge watching.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?