Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Paige H.
Paige H.
Sewanee , TN

Love this show! However it is very very serious. There isn't much going on that is funny or heartwarming but it is still a good show. The actors and characters they portray ate very well played.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.

Entertaining and addictive, many seasons to watch therefore its a show that can keep you entertained. Stories are great to follow and if you love mystery, crime and action its the show to watch.
Kristie P.
Kristie P.
Venus, TX

Law & Order: SVU is a long running series that never gets old. The characters keep your interest while the episodes plot keeps you on your seat every time. I could never get tired of this series.
cynthia C.
cynthia C.
Wyoming, MI

We like and have most recently started watching past shows, good actors mena nd woman, this show keeps you on the edge and keeps you watching- the best scenes are the ones where it gets personal
Katrina A.
Katrina A.

This show is my genotype ever. even with cast changes its never dull and fantastic acting. plus usually there is a margarine on TV on the weekends. if you've never seen it where have you been?!?
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Franklin, IN

This show is usually on in marathons and I get suckered into watching multiple episodes. Some of the story lines are graphic, but I like seeing the police/detective side as well as the law side.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Kansas City, MO

One of my all time favorite shows! It's an older series so some of the quality isn't exactly up to date but it's still a good show. Decent acting for an older running show. I would recommend it.
Gabriela J.
Gabriela J.
Los Angeles , Ca

One of my goals is work work for a police department. Olivia and Elliot have got to be the best actors I've ever seen. I love their work ethics. They make the show interesting and understanding
Erica Marie S.
Erica Marie S.
San Antonio, TX

Love law and order SVU. The only law and order I watch. I've seen the others and they do not compare to SVU! Such a great show. And the plot lines are so unbelievably good. Gets you every time.
Jenn H.
Jenn H.
Floral City, FL

I've been watching this show for years with my family. I will continue watching this show forever. There are so many amazing episodes. Filled with action and suspense. It is a truly great show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now