BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
La Crosse, VA
Pop Culture Expert
I love detective series. I watch all the new episodes and the marathon days to watch reruns. It never gets old! The actors are great! Love them all! My other favorite show is Criminal Minds.
Haley F.
Haley F.
Peoria, AZ
The show is the best it always keeps you wondering and guessing all of the actors and actresses do a great job portraying the characters and really stick to what is true about crime fighting
Christian M.
Christian M.
Sonora , CA
Better then any other criminal show out on television! It's jaw dropping at times yet can get you so emotional you want to jump in! The show keeps you on your feet and wanting to watch more!
Amy P.
Amy P.
Great show until Christopher meloni left. Then it got a bit far fetched. I thought it was great and always keeping you on your toes/relevant stories up until he left. No one can replace him!
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
San Diego, CA
To me this is the season of Law & Order Criminal Intent where the show came into its own. I think this is where the Holmes and Watson-like partnership of Goren and Eames really began to gel.
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Norman Park, GA
Omgggggg! Love love love this show no matter how many times I watch the shows over and over again it never gets boring. Actors are A one I highly recommend this show if you like crime shows.
Breyana D.
Breyana D.
Savannah, GA
I like SVU out of all the Law and Order shows. It is filled with drama and real life scenarios. The characters are very in tune to all the cases while views become in tune to the characters.
Julia G.
Julia G.
Santa Rosa, CA
This is the best show ever. I love how intense it is and love when the bad guy gets caught. I wouldn't watch this show,of you have a history or being sexually abused it can trigger memories.
Quyn W.
Quyn W.
Jersey City, NJ
Law & Order: SVU is the greatest show of all time! The actors make you feel the emotion of the show, it's because of this show I find other shows like this interesting. It's very intriguing.
Abby J.
Abby J.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my all time favorite show. I was worried once Stabler left that the show was going to take a turn for the worse, but it maintained the same quality and storylines even after he left.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?