Add a Photo

Photos (23)
nancy s.
nancy s.
Gresham, OR

I absolutely love any TV show that is crime related the actors are amazing and all the sfx are amazing as well its just like bones, ncis, criminal minds and so on I love how they keep you on edge
Debbie L.
Debbie L.
Waynesburg, PA

I have watched this show from the very beginning. I will say it is very rare that I have missed an episode. This is one of those shows i will watch in reruns when there is nothing else to watch!!
Yasmin F.
Yasmin F.

I loved this show for so many years. It has real life situations. It gets you hooked on what's going on and how they help out its so crazy how things happen and how it's aired for so many years.
Trisha H.
Trisha H.
Eldridge, IA

I've seen every episode at least twice. I've been watching it since the begining. I am just a Law and Order fan and SVU is the best of all. Serious topics grace the screen with fantastic actimg.
twylite l.
twylite l.
Sioux Falls, SD

It's hard for me to find someone who shares the same kind of love for this show, the first thing I do in the morning is turn turn this on. I can binge watch this all day is someone would let me.
cynthia C.
cynthia C.
Wyoming, MI

We like and have most recently started watching past shows, good actors mena nd woman, this show keeps you on the edge and keeps you watching- the best scenes are the ones where it gets personal
Sandra Naveda B.
Sandra Naveda B.
Duarte, CA

Love this program been watching since it's been on.
Very real , emotional, and exciting. Favorite scene c, can't say have many. But i guess it would be when Benson got her baby. Very good acting
Malyn B.
Malyn B.
Calhoun, KY

Hands down the most addictive tv show. There's so many seasons so it's great for binge watching, but each episode has a unique and captivating story line. Definitely one of my favorite tv shows.
Tamiya J.
Tamiya J.
Akron, OH

I haven't used a Law & Order: SVU product, but I do love the show. It's a show that definitely makes you think & look at things a little bit differently if you've looked at them one sided before
Chasity S.
Chasity S.

BEST SHOW EVERRRRR I can't even describe how much this show has helped me in my life and getting through a lot of situations I don't even know what I would do if I didn't have this show anymore.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?