BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
jaylene g.
jaylene g.
Oxnard, CA
I literally watch an episode each day. Detective Benson and Stabler are my favorite partners. If you're into Criminals Mind and crime shows then Law & Order: SVU is the a great show to watch.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Theres a lot of suspense in this show. This show is for a grown up audience . Theees everyrhing from murder, kidnapping, suicides etc. If you're into criminal justice then you'll like this show
Keara B.
Keara B.
Pop Culture Expert
I think this show is given less credit than is due. The character development is incredible and the balance between the cases and the personal lives of the detectives definitely balances out.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
La Crosse, VA
Pop Culture Expert
I love detective series. I watch all the new episodes and the marathon days to watch reruns. It never gets old! The actors are great! Love them all! My other favorite show is Criminal Minds.
Maira  S.
Maira S.
Kingman, AZ
Pop Culture Expert
One of my favorite shows. It's such a good drama and I really like the leading cast. I love this show because it makes you care for the people they are helping and for those who are helping.
Brandi A.
Brandi A.
Abingdon, MD
Love this show! Sometimes it hits you in the feels but it is such a great way to bring awareness in the form of entertainment. The acting and plots are so great I find myself binge watching.
Abby J.
Abby J.
Brooklyn , NY
This is my all time favorite show. I was worried once Stabler left that the show was going to take a turn for the worse, but it maintained the same quality and storylines even after he left.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Sandston, VA
LOVE this show!
I love how they always are having marathon and rerun days.
Even if I've seen the episodes a million times I still watch. Love all of the characters.
Highly recommend watching
Amy P.
Amy P.
Great show until Christopher meloni left. Then it got a bit far fetched. I thought it was great and always keeping you on your toes/relevant stories up until he left. No one can replace him!
Quyn W.
Quyn W.
Jersey City, NJ
Law & Order: SVU is the greatest show of all time! The actors make you feel the emotion of the show, it's because of this show I find other shows like this interesting. It's very intriguing.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?