BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Kristina M.
Fort Worth, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I am hooked with this show. Incorporating real life issues onto the show is thought provoking. I'd say we need more shows like this but at the same time we need hope in the world too.
Elisabeth Z.
Orlando, FL
This is one of those shows that no matter how many episodes you see, there always seem to be new ones that you haven't seen before. The stories in each episode are always interesting.
Samantha A.
Pacoima, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show honestly made me want to become a homicide detective lol all the different crimes in this show made me realize the world is a crazy place I would love to save people's lives.
Melanie H.
I truly do not want to answer any more questions about products and TV shows. There is no correlation. It's not like I saw a Coca-Cola can and went out and bought Coca-Cola. I don't recall any brand names and any of the shows you have asked me about
Felicia H.
Maud, TX
I binge watch this show at least 3 times a week even if ive seen all the episodes. I LOVE LIV AND ELLIOT!! They are by far my favorite people. I cant name just one favorite scene every episode it enticing. I recommend this show to literally everyone!!
Kimberly R.
College Park, MD
I have always loved this program/series. It is always interesting and has a lot of drama and action. I love watching the scenes and the stories of people and what they have been through. It keeps my attention. Always something to keep me interested.
kate g.
Love this show! Great characters and great plot lines. I love the actors and the storylines that the writers come up with for this show. Every time that I want to sit and watch one episode, I find myself watching several in a row because I get hooked!
CJ H.
Clarkston, MI
One of the most classic shows on television still. Over the years, it has become more and more repetitive, but the actors are still giving the same level of performances they have since the beginning of the series. I would recommend this to anybody.
Kirsten C.
Federalsburg, MD
I think I've seen every episode! This show is 5 stars all around, always has been and always will be! Such a great show, great actors and actresses! Great story lines, always keep you in suspense! Even when I've seen an episode multiple times, I love to watch again!
Cammie M.
Merrill, IA
Bring Elliot back! Bring Elliot back! I can't believe this is the last season. I already feel like I am mourning the loss of a friend. Beyond devastated this show is almost done. My favorite EVER! Thank goodness their are reruns on Netflix and USA.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?