Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Bree C.
Bree C.
New Phila, OH
One of my absolute favorite shows. I started watching it when I was younger with my uncle and now I literally watch it all the time. Even episodes I've already watched. I can't stop watching!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love this show, it is one of my favorites. The characters are great, and I feel like I can relate to them sometimes. The actors that play the parts are great and get into character so well.
Tatiyana C.
Tatiyana C.
Come on now, anybody who doesn't LOVE this show is just crazy. Can you say binge watch, although I am biased towards the original episodes featuring Olivia and Elliott, I am a fan nonetheless
Eboné S.
Eboné S.
Charlotte, NC
Oct. 4, 2016, 1:17 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I've been watching this show since I was younger and couldn't understand what was going on because my mom always had it on. Now I know what's going on and I love this show. It's a must watch!
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
Crossett, AR
Sept. 21, 2016, 10:11 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I miss some of the original characters but there is always a great storyline and the show is believable. Not too many wins or losses. Love the backstory for the characters, not all about work
Briona H.
Briona H.
College Sta, TX
If it's forced to choose an all-time fav tx series, SVU would be the winner. I've seen every single episode & could probably recite each ones story line. Suspense, concept, & twists non-stop!
Kahloah D.
Kahloah D.
Los Angeles, CA
I love mariska Hargitay. She's a great actress and woman overall. She is really he one holding the show together. I loved it more when it was her & Elliot. But currently it's just okay to me.
Barbara C.
Barbara C.
San Antonio, TX
My late night go-to show! Fall asleep to Benson and Stabler every night. Not disciplined enough to catch regular programming and know that Stabler is gonna be missed. Best cop show out there!
Stacey H.
Stacey H.
Overland Park, KS
I have watched all the episodes. Which.. when you think about it is a little depressing as I've likely spent literal days watching the show. Don't care -- 100% worth it. Olivia Benson is BAE.
Frances P.
Frances P.
Brandon, FL
I've been watching this for so long that it would be strange to hear someone that hasn't hea or watched it. The trama always on the edge, the realness, the actors, I love everything about it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?