Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Mara H.
Mara H.

Don't know why watching this crime show show is so entertaining but it just is. I've been watching this show since I was little kid and even thinking about it has the theme song stuck in my head!
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Waycross, GA

Who doesn't love LAW AND ORDER?! rainy days are my favorite because there is always a law and order rainy day special! 😬 I feel like I've seen ever episode but can watch them over and over again.
Isabel M.
Isabel M.

It's my late night guilty pleasure! I feel so empowered and ready to fight crime in my sleep. I like that they started to use real life influences in their show. Only one thing where is Stabler!!
Kaylin B.
Kaylin B.
Joliet, IL

This is a favorite crime show in our house our whole family watches the episodes and like to Guess Who or what is going to happen to the bad guy. we have been watching this show for over 10 years
Candice F.
Candice F.
Riverside, CA

I have been watching this crime show for years. This law and order is special victims units. Can get intense. Love srill afyer many years of watching. And some are loosly based on current events.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.

Love this show not only do some of the episodes shock you but some can be related to real life crimes that are happing or that happen is one of my favorite shows to watch I highly recommend it!!!
Sam C.
Sam C.
Staten Island, NY

SVU is an incredible show! Sometimes a little unrealistic but I enjoy watching it at least once a day and when they have marathons which is a lot I can sit in front of the tv for the whole day !!
Alexa G.
Alexa G.
University Pl, WA

Love this show, it keeps you on the edge of your seat while also entertaining you with interesting storylines. I could binge watch this all day everyday and I've seen every episode atlas 3 times.
Marie O.
Marie O.
Daly City, CA

One of my favorite TV shows of all time. I definitely love the mystery and suspense of this show. While some can be a little too much for me, most stories have a good plot and very unpredictable.
Layne M.
Layne M.
Philadelphia, PA

This was basically all that I watched when I had cable. A true guilty pleasure. I don't watch a ton of TV but this held my interest pretty well. Good cast, interesting plots, overall decent show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?