BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Barbara C.
San Antonio, TX
My late night go-to show! Fall asleep to Benson and Stabler every night. Not disciplined enough to catch regular programming and know that Stabler is gonna be missed. Best cop show out there!
Marisela G.
Pop Culture Expert
This show is my ultimate favorite. I see the marathons and just hang out on my couch. The actors are great and it helps you think about your safety and how to keep your children safe as well.
Ann L.
McLean, VA
Pop Culture Expert
My favorite long running show on television. It's definitely hard to stomach sometimes due to the nature of the content, but that also goes to show how realistic the show portrays the crimes.
Breyana D.
Savannah, GA
I like SVU out of all the Law and Order shows. It is filled with drama and real life scenarios. The characters are very in tune to all the cases while views become in tune to the characters.
Tara K.
Biddeford, ME
It's good to see justice get served on television, even if it's not real. It's the only thing that we humans have left to look at for hope, since the justice system has failed so many of us.
Claudia M.
San Diego, CA
To me this is the season of Law & Order Criminal Intent where the show came into its own. I think this is where the Holmes and Watson-like partnership of Goren and Eames really began to gel.
Dee M.
Phoenix, AZ
I know this show is old school , but i love it ! "Olivia" is my favorite , she's a great actress. Sometimes it looks so real . They genuinely care for the people and are fair in every case .
Melissa L.
Sandston, VA
LOVE this show!
I love how they always are having marathon and rerun days.
Even if I've seen the episodes a million times I still watch. Love all of the characters.
Highly recommend watching
Amy P.
Great show until Christopher meloni left. Then it got a bit far fetched. I thought it was great and always keeping you on your toes/relevant stories up until he left. No one can replace him!
Quyn W.
Jersey City, NJ
Law & Order: SVU is the greatest show of all time! The actors make you feel the emotion of the show, it's because of this show I find other shows like this interesting. It's very intriguing.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?