Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Chelbie H.
Chelbie H.

This show will keep my on the couch for hours!! I can't tell you how many classes I've missed in college and bottles of wine my roommates an I would go through watching SVU!! Most definitely a must watch!
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
Long Beach, CA

I love crime shows and this is always running on some cable channel. I have them recorded onto my DVR so I can watch them while I get ready, when I eat, if I have nothing to watch. They are so intriguing!
Susan C.
Susan C.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA

It never fails that Law & Order is on TV. This is always the show that will be on my TV if I am not catching up on another show. I love crime shows so this is my ideal show. SVU is my favorite of them all
Madelyn J.
Madelyn J.

I love this show!! No matter how many times I watch it, there is a different scenario every time and it keeps me thinking. The actors are awesome! It's interesting, and you almost feel for the characters.
Ulexis R.
Ulexis R.
Kissimmee, FL

Watched this show since episode 1 and its absolutely amazing, even tho they put there own twist on current events they make the show so that you start assuming one persons guilty but its never that person
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Hagerstown, MD

Drama. Murder. Comedy. I've seen every series of this show. Love love love. I'm a huge fan. Even with cast changes it continues to be a good show. Much watch. Definitely a must watch. Get on it. Go watch.
Amber V.
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI

I really like law and order. I always know when it's in TV by the sounds of the show. I like the characters. I could watch reruns of this show and still not be bored. One of my favorite shows to this day.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Bronx, Ny

Legit love this show. If you're interested in cop and investigative shows you'll love this! Svu is awesome and so are the actors that are in it. Watch one show and you'll see why it's a great show. Enjoy!
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Wasilla, Ak

I love those show. The way the go about each episode is unique and the details they include are amazing. I can rewatch any episode and see new details I didn't notice before! My favorite tv show all time!
Claudette S.
Claudette S.
New Orleans, LA

My all time favorite crime show, Detective Stabler is my favorite character from the show, I loved the scene where he jumped from a tall building and the acting is superb! Definitely a must watch for all!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now