Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Paige H.
Paige H.
Sewanee , TN

Love this show! However it is very very serious. There isn't much going on that is funny or heartwarming but it is still a good show. The actors and characters they portray ate very well played.
Tania F.
Tania F.
Buffalo, NY

One of my favorite shows. I almost have all of the collection but this show never gets old. And I still watch it when it comes on TV too. I think I was supposed to b a detective or something lol
Katrina A.
Katrina A.

This show is my genotype ever. even with cast changes its never dull and fantastic acting. plus usually there is a margarine on TV on the weekends. if you've never seen it where have you been?!?
Harley J.
Harley J.
Tewksbury, MA

My absolute favorite show! I have seen every single episode probably more than three times. Olivia is such a good charector! She's so strong in what she believes in and really is a great actress
Daxia G.
Daxia G.
Long Is City, NY

It never gets old. I am always up for watching old episodes and I always keep up with the newest ones. The stories are so real and emotional and I find myself getting attached to the characters!
Jafra R.
Jafra R.
Harrisburg, PA

One of my go to shows even if it's re-runs! I've watched the series over and over and each time I fall more in love with the show. I feel like I know the characters, they are apart of my family!
twylite l.
twylite l.
Sioux Falls, SD

It's hard for me to find someone who shares the same kind of love for this show, the first thing I do in the morning is turn turn this on. I can binge watch this all day is someone would let me.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.

Entertaining and addictive, many seasons to watch therefore its a show that can keep you entertained. Stories are great to follow and if you love mystery, crime and action its the show to watch.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.

Always keeps my coming back! This series is so dramatic that I get sucked in. I love when they find the person but reminds me of forensic files. The acting is not the best but it could be worse.
Souheila A.
Souheila A.
Dearborn Hts, MI

This is my favorite branch of law and order; it is actually the only one I like to watch at all. The actors are so invested and each story line although is similar, is intriguing in its own way.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now