BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Theres a lot of suspense in this show. This show is for a grown up audience . Theees everyrhing from murder, kidnapping, suicides etc. If you're into criminal justice then you'll like this show
Stacey H.
Stacey H.
Overland Park, KS
I have watched all the episodes. Which.. when you think about it is a little depressing as I've likely spent literal days watching the show. Don't care -- 100% worth it. Olivia Benson is BAE.
Ann L.
Ann L.
McLean, VA
Pop Culture Expert
My favorite long running show on television. It's definitely hard to stomach sometimes due to the nature of the content, but that also goes to show how realistic the show portrays the crimes.
Marisela G.
Marisela G.
Pop Culture Expert
This show is my ultimate favorite. I see the marathons and just hang out on my couch. The actors are great and it helps you think about your safety and how to keep your children safe as well.
jaylene g.
jaylene g.
Oxnard, CA
I literally watch an episode each day. Detective Benson and Stabler are my favorite partners. If you're into Criminals Mind and crime shows then Law & Order: SVU is the a great show to watch.
Barbara C.
Barbara C.
San Antonio, TX
My late night go-to show! Fall asleep to Benson and Stabler every night. Not disciplined enough to catch regular programming and know that Stabler is gonna be missed. Best cop show out there!
Keara B.
Keara B.
Pop Culture Expert
I think this show is given less credit than is due. The character development is incredible and the balance between the cases and the personal lives of the detectives definitely balances out.
Alyssa I.
Alyssa I.
Pop Culture Expert
If you don't like this show then I really don't know why. This is my go to fav hour long detective show. All of the characters bring something to the table and the stories are so captivating.
Frances P.
Frances P.
Brandon, FL
I've been watching this for so long that it would be strange to hear someone that hasn't hea or watched it. The trama always on the edge, the realness, the actors, I love everything about it.
Liz G.
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
Love love this show. The content is actually quite depressing but I love the cast and I think this genuinely opens people's eyes! I'm docking a star because Christopher Meloni left. LOVE him.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?